All Comments on 'Too Far Gone Ch. 02'

by shaide87

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
mrdilligafmrdilligafabout 9 years ago
Getting interesting

Very good so far. How long to chapter 3. Will Bryce do something stupid that he will regret or will Alice save him

shuriken2012shuriken2012about 9 years ago
don't like pawns

Right now Bryce is just a pawn in both of those girls' games. It really would be nice to see him break free from them both and decide who he is on his own.

rangerrigsrangerrigsabout 9 years ago
I'd almost forgotten about this

Please don't make us wait so long to continue this. Superb story! Can't wait to see where it leads.

And I disagree with the opinion that he's both women's pawn. Lynn definitely. She selfishly has in mind a future for the two of them that is reckless and dangerous. Alice doesn't want him for herself; like a good and loving sister, she wants only what's best for him.

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776about 9 years ago
Can't wait

I cant wait for chapter 3 I also cant wait intel Bryce comes face to face with Adrian Bryce hates Adrian so much I cant wait to read why he hates him that bad just hoppin the third chapter doesn't take a year

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
glad your back

Was afraid we would never see a chapter 2.........glad I was wrong.......can't wait to see where this leads

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shaide is back!

about time. I love your stories and how you develop the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Confused!

I am a little bit confused.

First of all your writing is good and story has potential.

But I am confused.

Alice gave attention to her brother when she needed an object to make an assignment of psychology. She was now judging that person who she abanded years ago for giving all the atention to her love?

I think alice needs to look in herself closely and unbiasedly and recheck her motives.

But my suggestion is that Bryce have to show them what the pain of ignorance is?

I am also sensing some of the jealousy in Bryce towards Adrian.

Is story will take a turn ahead and show that Bryce secretly loves Alice?

It will be awesome to read the story that way. I think it will be good to end the story with Bryce and Alice loving each other. Please take my suggestions it will be best for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He is right.

Firstly Bryce should show them what the pain of ignorance is.

Secondly story should end with Bryce and Alice loving each other and living together happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holy Shit!

You have to take that suggestion dude.

What a turning point it will be?

Plus in story you have already shown the incest relationship. If you didn't took a turning point like this then readers will get used to the story and eventually stop reading.

Take that advice dude it will be for the best I can tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love the way you describe Adrian and Alice relationship. There is such unspoiled sweetness and realness that shows in that relationship, in the way you write. I would hate to see that break. But, I also really would like Bryce to be brought out into the light by Alice. Looking forward to see how you will make this play out. May be three of them together? :-)

God to know you are in a better place now. :-) take care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Take that suggestion.

Yeah you should take that suggestion.

If I had been in your shoes I will accept that suggestion easily.

Because this will be most appropriate way to end this story. Ofcourse there can be other options but in my opinion it will be best to end the story that way.

I also found that Adrian is ignoring his brother knowingly. Alice was unknowingly ignoring Bryce because she was too wrapped in her love towards Adrian.

But when she found the fact that she is ignoring her brother she started correcting her mistake. Yeah she made a mistake and should apologise and also bear the effects of her mistake. But Adrian has been ignoring him knowingly. He knows he is ignoring Bryce but he is also not taking any step to correct that mistake.

So I think Adrian's character does not deserve Alice. Bryce bearing so much pain still cares for Alice. Bryce deserves Alice.

You should take that suggestion is all I can say. Reader's views is most precious for ab author so I just shared it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

Story is great so far. But I am sensing that in the next chapter the story should take a new turn so that suspense remains. With return of Adrian in the house it will be revealed why Bryce hates Adrian so much.

I am also agreeing that you should end this story with Alice and Bryce loving each other. It will be right for their character.

Considering the ending you should take the next turn. Please take this suggestion. I have much with this story. I have so much longed for this type of story. This story really have potential. Please take my advice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't make this a threesome

Ignore that anonymous. Threesome will ruin the perfect emotions that this story have.

Take that suggestion. This idea was sort of hidden in my mind also but I couldn't find it untill that anonymous made the perfect suitable suggestion to you to make the characters of Alice and Bryce love each other. It will be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hello Shaide87,

I am a big fan of your writing. Loving Jason is my favorite. You have skills I must say.

Every story of yours have got potential to intrigue any reader in it. This is also one of the story which shows capacity to be in the hall of fame but you will have to make some quick and crucial decisions.

I don't comment easily. But your story forced me to comment on this one. First of all hats off for your writing gentleman. If you are not professionally a writer then with some more skill you can become a successful one. Ignoring few gramatical errors you are going to make this story a hall of fame member.

But I am going to tell you that you have to make some cruitial decisions right now. I am also suggesting that you should give this story a turn with Bryce and Alice loving each other. I am tellling you this because of a number of reasons.

Firstly, you have already shown the Alice's and Adrian's relationship. If you didn't took that turn readers after sometime will get bored and probably stop reading. Yeah you can do various things to keep things interesting but readers as you can see wants you to make things happen like that.

Secondly, I am also agreeing that it will be perfect to show some loving scenes between Bryce and Alice. It will be perfect for both the characters.

Thirdly, I am also sensing some jealousy in Bryce towards Adrian. You can here show that Bryce secretly loves Alice more then his life itself and because of ignorance from his love he got himself into darkness and then his love of his life pulled him back from darkness to sunshine. It will make this perfect story so much special.

Fourthly, I am also agreeing that Adrian does not deserves Alice. He is ignoring Bryce willingly. When Alice foung herself ignoring her brother, she started correcting her deeds. But Adrian showed Alice that she is ignoring Bryce. That means he knows the fact that he didn't care for Bryce but he is also not correcting his mistakes. This leads to the fact that Adrian do not give a damn about Bryce. Bryce however still deep down loves Alice. So Bryce deserves Alice.

There is another major reason that READERS wants you to do this. Writer's first preference is what his readers wants from him. Here its clear that readers wants you replace Adrian with Bryce. By making some circumstances you can do that. I am also a professional writer and know that writing is not an easy task. It takes a lot of time. You can do what you want with this story. Its yours. But you have to consider the reader's wants also.

I can give you only suggestions about how to do it. Its upto you that how will you do it. It will be best to do this.

If you want to know why I am commenting anonymously. Its because I am a professional writer and my profession does not allow me to reveal my identity on this site. I am a little bit famous and can't take a risk.

So give some thought to my advice. It will be best for the story I am damn sure.

Hoping you will read my comment and readers will read what they wants to read.

Thank You

Yours Wellwisher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He Knows!!!!!!

Bryce's hatred for Adrian can only come from one place. He is very aware of what's going on between his older sibs and is jealous or something wasn't right about how it started. Since he's still soft on Alice, it stands to reason that Adrian may have manipulated events to get Alice, behind the scenes. Bryce knows about it but can't prove it to Alice and hence the fierce hatred. We need an 'origin' story for Adrian and Alice. This story is fantastic and holds so much potential to be a Hall of Farmer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Adrian never says "I love you". Alice being played/ used.

If you read carefully, it's clear that Alice is in love with Adrian but not the other way around. Something about Adrian's attitude smells. Bryce is very clear as to how he feels about Lynn. Also the age spread is a clue too. Adrian, 4 yrs, Alice, 2 yrs, Bryce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Part 3 please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That well-wisher have got the point.

That well-wisher have got the whole point. He have clear and logical reasons how and why to give the story that turn. Well-wisher sir you are genius. Shaide87 you should take that advice it will be best for this story. fingers crossed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're back!

Hey, you updated! I really liked the first chapter and was hoping for more.

Great update. Seems like no matter what Bryce says, he isn't too far gone yet, since he still yearns for Alice's approval. Can't wait for the next chapter!

stanthony8stanthony8almost 9 years ago
MORE!!!

Please don't make us wait another year for another chapter! Too good to be left unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loyal Suggestion to you.

I am just a loyal reader and only wants from you to lead this fantastic story to newer heights. Man just take that suggestion without any doubt. I am talking about that wellwisher that suggested you to make things happen between bryce and alice. That will be just the best way to lead this story. I am also agreeing with the reasons he gave. I think he is really a professional in writing. I will wait and see how you will take my advice. Just don't take too much long to post an update.

bastarddogofhellbastarddogofhellover 8 years ago
Unsympathetic

So far the only likeable character here is Bryce, maybe Lynn. Alice comes across as a self obsessed little bitch who's only concerned with Bryce in relation to herself, what she wants, how she feels. Adrian's just sort of there, although he did have a pretty interesting moment of personal clarity in the first chapter. The parents- man, don't even get me started. As things stand now I kind of hope they all die in a fire, leaving Lynn and Bryce to their own twisted little fairytale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

When does part 3 appear?

ThomasTupidoThomasTupidoover 8 years ago
Great story!

I love this story! I do hope you don't take a year for the next one. I would love to read the next one as soon as possible, but I do have to disagree with alot of readers that Bryce and Alice should come together, I believe that Alice is too late in saving her little brother. I do believe that the title of this story is Too Far Gone and it shouldn't end with with Bryce and Alice living happily ever after. Just my opinion, and thank you for the great read, we appreciate your time for writing this great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am also smelling something nasty about adrian!

Yeah adrian is fully avoiding bryce's condition. I think he is somewhere somehow the source of bryce's condition. I think there is a love triangle between them.

That wellwisher perfectly pointed out the main details of this awesome story. He must be a professional in this field.

I think you should his mentioned steps. It seems there are obviously enough people present who are agreeing to this that you can lead the story that mentioned way.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too far late.....

Please please please don't make us wait for this......

Too far good to be left unfinished for long

PS: I'm a huge fan of you,shaide87

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PART 3?

When does part 3 appear?

We're waiting for the rest of the story

shaide87shaide87over 8 years agoAuthor
Coming Soon!!!

Okay, part 3 is coming. I just started working on it, but it is on the way, and soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hear him dude!

You have to hear that wellwisher's advice. He simply and very classically interpreted the situation and charmingly gave you the best advice and action plan for this story. Pleasr man consider him. Thanks for posting your status and great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Adrian is the villain. Damn sure!!!!!

Yes he is. I am smelling some vicious masterplan going on behind everything. He is the one who made Bryce like this. I seriously think that Bryce was trapped in his masterman and that leads to Bryce becoming a monster and Adrian getting a treasure which is, ALICE.

I think Bryce and Adrian was in a secret and fierce competition of getting Alice. Bryce then caught in his masterplan and Adrian got what he wanted.

That wellwisher must be a professionalist in storytelling. He so gracefullly linked all the strangled and loose ended threads and made a wonderful and exciting storyline.

I certainly wish that shade87 take his advice and make it a hall of famer. I am so excited write now and so wanted from shaide87 to take that advice. All of us wants that I see from back comments.

For shaide87 WOW!

stanthony8stanthony8over 8 years ago
Adrian Read The Journals

I think Adrian read Bryce's journals and found out he was in love with Alice. Maybe he teased him about it, or more likely showed him how easily he could make her his. Bryce might even suspect Adrian and Alice are more than brother and sister.

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyover 8 years ago

Please add a third chapter soon. I just read parts one and two and loved them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alice 2.0

Every time you called her Alice 2.0 it made me cringe. It's your story, how do you not remember that in the first chapter (which if you DON'T remember, you could just re-read) that her nickname was Alice 4.0?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
... Lynn needs to die

And Bryce needs all of the violence he has done to be done back to him. Too far gone is definatly the right name for this Oneida case you are wondering really liking this so far 5 stars

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
So far so so good

I like the story so far because I am assuming it's a brother/sister type of love that is going on since she already has the incest brother/sister love relationship with Adrian. I actually started to be ok with lynn because she really does care in her own way about Bryce and more than his own family does. If Alice hadn't got that assignment she would never had made an effort to reconnect with Bryce and Lynn would still have been the only one in his life who cared for him(her own selfish way). Hope it is wrapped up in the next part and dont fuck this up with Alice fucking Bryce to "save" him because it wouldn't mean anything or would completely make her relationship with Adrian a complete waste in the story and show that you just put shit in your stories to have it in them. If Alice was going to be with Bryce then make them develop a relationship just them. With her ongoing "love affair" with Adrian any sex with Alice and Bryce is just sex and that makes her just another whore and I would rather see Bryce with lynn instead.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Put Alice in an ultimatum it's either Adrian or Bryce, and have Adrian and Alice's relationship be revealed to the parents. Bryce needs to shed his family from his life for good. Keep him the same throughout the series, no need to have Alice change him in a matter of days, that's just unrealistic. And stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaide87@shaide87
I'm really excited about this one. Then again, I'm excited about my all my stories, soooo.... But this one! Not much to tell really. Just your above average guy with a below average lifestyle, so I have a lot of free time. I've been a fan of the site for a while and decid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES