All Comments on 'Too Far Gone Ch. 03'

by shaide87

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it up!!

Yep, you took some of my advice and revealed that Bryce already knew about his siblings. Dipshit Adonis still doesn't say to Alice that he loves her. Even after he's had the scare of his life from Bryce, he's still an arrogant, cocky, immature punk. Great reveal and awesome plot. Keep us going. The storyline is so good it overshadows the small grammatical errors that are there. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Heartache!!!!!!!

Hi shaide87,

Thanks for this chapter but you just spoiled the whole plot. This is again the famous boring plot of a step sibling came from a dark deed treated like shit then he took his impending revenge. People have seen and knows too much of this plot. Now what will happen is that step sibling will be pulled back from the dark and he will end up with Lynn while adonis, the enemy will apologize for his deeds and end up with Alice.

In that case the main protagonist will be Bryce who is not in any incest thing. I will truly say you submitted this story in wrong category.

I will list the plot holes here, because there are plenty :-

1) First of all, you took a little advices into consideration but you ignored the whole plot adviced. This is your story but everyone wanted that plot if you have seen. You said that plot will be too boring, but that plot had potential. Now in this Alice will fight for her brother not for her lover. This is not incest themed.

2) In this chapter Lynn said you go back to Alice. What does that mean is Lynn is insecure from Alice. But she should not because Bryce doesn't loves Alice. There is a little bit of confusion here. Please clear it.

3) This plot's main feelings are of sibling's love not Incest love. This doesn't suit this category.

4) What Adrian or Adonis did is not forgivable. He created a monster and now he will bear the result of his deeds. Alice still in support is like a dagger in the plot. You just destroyed the whole plot. Bryce should have loved Alice. But you made this a sibling in sibling love story not a sibling in incest love story.

This plot will either go in Bryce with Lynn side or Alice with Bryce and Adonis side. I either cases there will be no ending all readers wants to read. Sorry but thats the truth.

I am also a heartbroken reader just got a dagger in my heart. You didn't understand that an author writes what readers wants to read. You just ignored this fact. Hated this chapter.

Your wellwisher

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hated this chapter.

My god you just completely ignored my advice. I was like holy shit there is a new chapter before reading this shit. But now regretted to read this shit of a chapter. My whole day is fucked up now. Get lost you prick.

That wellwisher is correct you just posted this story in wrong category. I hated this plot of a revenge from a sibling who was treated like shit.

What will happen now is Adonis will apologize and get cleaned from all his misdeeds. What happened to Bryce is nothing then. What Adonis did was nothing for Alice. She just accepted this. That's all!!!!!!

What parents did was nothing for her. What she did was nothing for her. She didn't protected him and now judging him. Fuck you Alice!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck You. I am sure that this story will never be good for reading. A protagonist who did wrong herself loves the one who did misdeeds and judges the one who cared for her and only got a broken heart and now got a one sided feeling for the antagonist, Adonis. This plot is total Fucked Up. Bryce should just make sure to make the life of whole family a fucked up shit.

Fuck you shaide87.

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776over 8 years ago
really

I guess everyone loves bubble gum and rainbows but it not always like that I love on this site and people say they hate a story because its not believable well people the is believe the little gets pushed aside because he is different the girlfriend cryin a beggin to keep her love the brothers that hate each other what more do you want I love this chapter Bryce is my new hero and for the next chapter lets have a shootout at the graduation just dont make me wait forever shaide87

tigger119tigger119over 8 years ago
I know everyone has their views but....

This chapter would appear to be an interim chapter leading to the final conclusion of what appears to be possible an epic story. First we hear more of Adrian's problems with Bryce and why; mom was raped and had the baby against the wishes of dad. Dad had an openly hostile bearing toward the little one. Mom passively went along with it up to a point. Adrian d up on dad's attitude toward Bryce and that translated to it being okay to do anything abusive to him ranging from outright violent acts to actively ignoring him especially if others were abusing him. Alice was 2 when Bryce came around and she only followed the examples set for her by her parents and brother without completely understanding why. she is only now coming to realize just how fucked up this family has been towards Bryce and seems to be slowly changing her view towards him. Now there is no mention of who raped mom and it really seems fishy that a woman would want to keep the child of her rapist..... hears a thought, she wasn't raped. She had an affair or one time encounter with someone, got pregnant and wanted the love-child; that's the source of the heartburn tween mom and dad. Also the bio-dad of Bryce could be Lynn and Dave's dad unbeknownst to everyone but mom. Lynn and dave's dad may not know he's Bryce's daddy, just some anonymous "rapist". Mom can't object to anything Bryce does with Lynn cause that would result in spilling an extremely large can of beans, plus she already knows about Adonis and Alice too. Use your imaginations everyone. This has epic possibilities screaming out. As I said, this is an interim chapter bent on background and building up to a rousing conclusion. In a comment in chapter two, I was the one who predicted that Bryce already knew about Adrian and Alice and I was right.

tigger119tigger119over 8 years ago
Btw....

My comment referenced here from Chapter 2 was as an anonymous. I couldn't log in under my old user name so I re-registered using a new e-mail. As to the comments suggesting this doesn't belong here???? The story describes in detail intimate sexual acts between blood related persons(male and female) with the potential for procreation(the only method of birth control 100% effective is abstinence) is THE core definition of incest. It belongs here.

ThomasTupidoThomasTupidoover 8 years ago
YEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

Aaahhh!!! Finally it's here. I have been waiting so long for this. Thank you so much for this. You don't even know what this means for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the heck you didn't took the advice everyone gave you? Fucking idiot you just lost your fan who was fond of your plotline.

That wellwisher gave you a best solution and hall of famer turn of events advice but you just considered it BORING!!!!!!!!

What you just did is not boring????

Are you idiot? How many stories and Films and pictures I will list you of this kind of plot. Everyone says it belongs here. How??

Main protagonist is Alice and Bryce and now they aren't together. The fucking male and female protagonist didn't love each other. We comes here to read a brother the male protagonist fell in love with his sister the main protagonist. But here they are not in love.

I have read this story like 100 times and expected from you so much more. I even commented you anonymously in 2nd chapter and gave you that advice. You tells us we comment and an angel gets its wings and then what who gave the wings wants something back and you just broke his heart and considered it BORING!!!!!!!!!

I so fucking hate you that I even created this account to comment you in person not anonymously.

What Adrian did to Bryce is Acceptable to Alice. That Alice who is truly cared and loved by Bryce. Alice is so hypocritic in this chapter she just kindly accepted what Adrian did to Bryce and even judges Bryce. She was not even angry at Adrian, so much partial. She loves Adrian but Bryce is also her Brother.

Bryce must fucking tear the whole family member's throat and makes their life a living hell.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU shaide87.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hated this chapter!!!!

I Fucking hated this chapter because what you just posted is total rubbish.

I am totally agreeing with previous comments especially that wellwisher and WTF!!!! Posted just before this comment.

You just created a very attractive and heartwarming story and then just blown it in reader's faces. I felt like cheated by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stay true to your story and keep up the good work

I like the way you are developing the story and the complexity of characters. I would love to see where you are going with this. I kind of understand why you made her understand Adrian and forgive him and the way you developed their back story and it's reasoning.. One it is her nature and second this is the way to truly heal all the relationships and get them together. Because finally that is what her little brother needs, acceptance from her and his family. Good Luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What!!!

Shaide87, I will not be that much vocally abusive with you as I have read previous comments. But I strongly will doubt your this chapter's story. You just made a big mistake by making Bryce her stepbrother and then you made another mistake by making Alice accept this shit.

I read previous comment who reasoned this shit by saying this will heal the relationships.

Okay, then who will punish Adrian with what he deed. You just thaught that what happened to Bryce is a small thing and easily bearable. I have seen this deeds in front of my eyes. My friend WAS also tortured by his whole family. He was so vulnerable that even I had to apply ointments and first aids on his scars of beatings he got. He will refuse to heal from his beatings. He didn't wanted to live.

His marks was so deep that even applying first aid is out of order. Unfortunately I am using WAS for him. 7 years ago he succumbed to his torture and killed himself. His brother and sister even tried to apologize many times but he was in deep depression. I really miss him and happy for him to be released from his torturefull life.

But in my mind a single thaught stuck. Who will give the punishment for what they did?? He just lost his life and nothing will happen to the killer. If Alice accepted this then all people will do their deeds and apologize. Thats it. End of discussion.

Bryce is a hero in my eyes as he didn't did what my friend did. I want to see in another chapter that adrian gets what he deserves.

Think about it.

tigger119tigger119over 8 years ago
They're not step-siblings.

A lot of these comments keep referring to the kids as step-siblings. This is not true. They are all related by blood.... MOM's. The only step anything here would be the dad. He's the only one who could be considered for a step label, STEP-dad. Adrian and Alice are full blood siblings with Bryce their half-brother. It's so obvious that it's funny. The Author even clued us in with their names, A's for the oldest two and B for the youngest combined with how they let him get by with stuff that the oldest kids would never have gotten away with when they were younger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you cheat! you played with reader's emotions!!!!!

You cheater of a bastard! You played with reader's sentiments and emotions. We were so much connected with Bryce and have strong feelings towards Bryce. But in the end the main female character will never be in relationship with Bryce.

And for the previous comment tigger119. You corrected him but answer the question he asked. I am truly in agreement with the question he asked.

I will unbookmark this story and will never return to this shit. We reader's are at great disadvantage when we are played with our emotions by these shit of a writer.

People should think that if they want to make a story like this then they should not publish it and should keep it with themselves. Their this type of story will never do good to readers.

Goodbye for good shaide87. :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't ever fucking post shit like this.

Fuckhead! Don't ever fucking post a shit like this. This chapter even this story is like SHIT! You could make this story better but ignoring all the suggestions made this story more SHIT!

DON'T I SAID DON'T EVEN DARE TO SUBMIT A CHAPTER LIKE THIS ONE. THIS CHAPTER DOESN'T DESERVE EVEN ONE STAR.

YOUR BRAIN IS SO THICK THAT ADVICING TO YOU IS OUT OF THE OPTION.

YOU FUCKED THIS STORY UP BIG TIME. What!! Comment is correct. He asked a simple question from you. IT'S OBVIOUS NOW THAT YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN TO HIM. BE A MAN AND ANSWER HIS QUESTION.

Hask225Hask225over 8 years ago
I'm loving it so far

This is an intricate and fragile story, I am thoroughly enjoying it, and I'm glad you could answer the question of why was Bryce so genetically different to his other siblings and parents. You have truly made a real monster in Bryce, he gives me the absolute shivers. Can't wait for the 4th and pansy episode to finish this story off, keep up your writing it's great! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good new chapter

I like that he isn't just forgiving them please make Bryce stay mad at them don't have him forgive them at all he should get his revenge on all of them and not give in to his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No forgiveness

I really hope this continues with the whole revenge thing. To be honest I want Adrian or Alice to be his "first" however you are the author and it's your brain child. Do what you think is best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome story!

#love shaide87

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Update!!!!!!!

Please update!!! Omg I'm in love with this ❤❤❤❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

At least update us on your progress, it's been too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

When does the next chapter appear?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I've been following this series since the beginning.

Looking forward to the next chapter

incog123incog123almost 8 years ago

Some of you need to just GET OVER IT, stop acting like this is the conclusion and whining that this chapter took a different route. Stop these assumptions that Alice or Bryce have made their decisions about their true lovers. Nowhere does it hint that Alice forgives Adonis. Lynn has every right to be insecure, Bryce is just telling Lynn what she wants to hear. There is still hope of a loving relationship between Alice and Bryce, deep down his feelings of her remain. Also this is the proper category as long as detailed scenes of Adonis and Alice exist in this chapter. Stop missjudging the author, plot twists can still come about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow...

This storylines are very unique.

funny this I don't like Adrain...! Make me curious why he blacked out the journals.

stanthony8stanthony8over 7 years ago
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

The only thing I don't like about your stories is that it takes to bloody long for the next chapter to come out. Love your work! Please hurry up! Dying for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HURRY UP!

Love your work but you take too long......please do ch 4 faster this time,can't wait for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck alice

Let Bryce live the life he chooses don't let Alice stroll in and take away all that he has become she never cared about him before she was just thinking about Adrian during his childhood she never noticed him before she even forgot his birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 4

When does chapter 4 appear?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Chapter 4 please

Rockstar601Rockstar601almost 6 years ago

I need chapter 4 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is my favorite story of all time!!!

I absolutely love it. I cannot wait to finish it. I’m so sad bc I read every single by of this story at once, I cldnt stop til I reached the end. Only to find the end wasn’t the end. At least not yet. I truly hope you get it out ASAP. Plz don’t let Bryce stay with that chic. I love Bryce, he just needs help. He never has had anyone. I want him to be with Alice. But I love Adrian too. I dunno what to do it’s just so damn hard to decide. But I want Bryce to be happy and at least be with Alice a couple of times which cld help him see that he can find someone better than Lynn who is dragging him down a dark path he may never return from. I cannot believe he just did that in the end he swiped his finger through her pussy and licked it. Ha. While staring in her eyes. I think beautiful sweet Adrian shld go back to school so him and Alice can get close. But later him and Adonis make up. That poor boy has never been loved right all bc he was a rape baby and that wasn’t his damn fault. That bother me how his mom and supposed “dad” never showed him any love. I don’t care if he wasn’t his real son, they shldnt have ever made him feel like he wasn’t. Bryce needs someone like Alice, more so than Adrian. Plz dnt let me down in this chapter. Let my heart be happy for Bryce in the end plz. 😁 Lol. I’ve never felt so emotionally committed to a story before. I wld normally never vote and never comment. So this really says a lot in me doing so. You’re a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you still around?

In my opinion that family created an molded Bryce into what he has become. the failed him him a big way. Take a bunch of random children, miss treat them, abuse them for their entire childhood. 2/3's will probably commit suicide. That 1/3 will become something dangerous, murderous, blood thirsty. Society expects them to act like model citizens.

If I were to write a ch. 04, I'd have lynn lay everything, and I mean everything, out at Bryce's families feet. She loves him, and they are all to blame for the beast they created.

CaughtthedragonCaughtthedragonover 5 years ago
Lynn doesn't fucking love him

She is just as bad as the rest of them manipulative bitch they are all horrible people. All of em

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Too bad

Well to bad this will never be finished. I love the monster of the the story Bryce and the monster is the hero, the villain is Adrian, mom and dad. Alice is apparently a side character because she is in love with Adrian to the point she was all loving and supportive of him when he confessed and cried like a bitch to abusing Bryce and teaching him that he was alone and his family didn't love him by walking away from the beating Bryce was taking. I personally fucking hate Adrians character. One because he is just as guilty as anyone of creating the monster and two he is preventing Bryce and Alice for truly being together as the story should have been about. I like Lynn by this point because she had found the monster that was created and gave him the only thing Bryce ever wanted...Love. set the monster free in last chapter. Mom and dad paying for keeping their love from Bryce by losing their family over the brother sister incest relationship, Adrian losing Alices love by him showing her he only cares for himself and Alice realising that she lost the only person that truly loved her(bryce) because she was not that smart to begin with and was just another dumb cunt that was to involved with "Adonis" like all the other dumb sluts to see the real hero, the monster bryce.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 5 years ago
How it should be.

To tally up my feelings about this story lets start with Bryce himself,basically in this chapter he was majorly conflicted by stabbing the football in Adrians hands,but later he said he didn't want to kill Adrian but just hurt him,so we don't know how that will turn out.

Next is Alice who finds out Bryce is a monster,and yet reading his diaries and seeing the violence Bryce is capable of she just ignores it and doesn't try to change it,but claims to love Bryce and wants to help him but then Adrian shows up and Alice spreads her legs for Adrian and forgets all about Bryce,so in my opinion Alice is just a stupid bitch that is infatuated with her older brothers dick.

The parents are nothing but shitty asshole and bitch for turning their back on Bryce.

Finally Lynn is one fucked-up cunt,she basically calls Bryce "Mine" and she put him back together but she was trying to turn him into a drug dealer and a murderer while dreaming of starting a family and have Bryce be a weekend gangster,thats some fucked up shit.

So in closing I say the story should end with Adonis or Adrian somehow connecting with Lynn which we know Lynn had a crush on him and have them fall in love and he leaves Alice for Lynn so Alice and Bryce can be together cause I think Bryce is starting to have feelings for Alice and vice versa.Please make this happen.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

100% the mother was cheating and not raped, it was something they told everyone. They had arguments after, the dad moved out, that sounds like she had an affair and decided to keep the affair baby. And in a matter of days Alice changed Bryce after years of him hating his family, not possible. Once Adrian returns she forgets about Bryce, Adrian's dick is all powerful to Alice. Their relationship should be outed by Bryce for revenge of years of abuse by Adrian and his family. And a college project should have been something that got Alice to actually see her mistakes she made concerning Bryce, it should've been that she saw everything by her own eyes, because once the project is done she'll just revert to her regular self with Adrian and Bryce would be forgotten again. But with stories like ones that Soul71 wrote Bryce will turn into a completely different character from the beginning. He'll do a 180 once he gets a whiff of his sisters pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaide87@shaide87
I'm really excited about this one. Then again, I'm excited about my all my stories, soooo.... But this one! Not much to tell really. Just your above average guy with a below average lifestyle, so I have a lot of free time. I've been a fan of the site for a while and decid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES