Too Far Gone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his arms around me and our fingers interlaced, he squeezed me even harder.

"After that, I tried to make it up to him, I tried a lot, but I couldn't. He wouldn't let me. Then, one day, I found one of his journals again. I thought I'd be able to find some way to connect with him. You know that big scar on my back. He did that. He came after me with a kitchen knife. I just wanted to find some way to make him forgive me. All I did was almost get myself killed. He will one day. I'm sure of it. He'll kill me. My little brother is going to kill me, and I'll deserve it."

"No," I said. I had to stop this. I had to stop him. I had to stop both of them. All of them. I turned inside of him arms. "No, you won't. You made a mistake. You've just got to make him understand that. It's going to take a lot of effort, but we'll get past this." I gave him a kiss. A promise. He was still the man I loved. And we would find a way past all of this. "I promise you. We'll find a way."

Bryce

People always think they're better than they are. The truth is, they're worse than they ever imagined. But not me. I'm exactly what I want to be. At least, that's what I thought. I thought I was fine with this. I was a gangster. I had one of the sexiest women in the city whenever I wanted her. She was no Alice, but then again, I was a long way from being Adonis. People didn't just respect me, they feared me. No one picked on me anymore. No one bothered me. I was someone.

I knew better. And somehow, I still found myself standing here getting fitted for a cap and gown for a graduation I didn't want to go to because of Alice. Lynn sat in the corner watching me, judging me. She knew it just as well as I did. Why I was here. But I knew better. I knew how this ended. How it always ended.

Adonis gets the girl. Adonis gets his way. Adonis gets everything.

Why the hell was I doing this?! I KNEW better! I was better than this. I had a girl now. One Adonis couldn't take away from me. I had my own way. And it was a path he could never walk. I had my own everything.

Damn it!

I had almost ruined everything this morning. For the first time in my life, I thanked God for Adonis's quick reflexes. I couldn't count how many times I had pictured how it would end. I didn't really plan on killing him. I had thought about it, daydreamed about it, but I had no real intentions for it. But I did want to see him to broken, shattered. I wanted him to come crawling and begging to me. I wanted him desperate and despised. I wanted him to need me. I wanted to say no. And today, I almost ruined everything for a fleeting moment's satisfaction.

I had other things on my mind this morning. Jose owed us again. Joey's dumbass had fronted him product. Why he bought from us again in the first place is what I didn't understand. But he was late.

As the guy took my inseam, I thought about that night. I still cherished the look in his eyes. It was the first time someone had looked at me with real fear. I had liked it. I never stopped liking it. The clock was ticking on Adonis. One day he'd need me. But it wasn't running out today.

With my measurements done, I paid extra for a rush job and Lynn and I left. Her hand in mine, I knew, somehow, this would end badly for me. I didn't know how. But I knew it would. I knew it as soon as I saw his damn truck sitting in the driveway that night. Alice had just started being nice to me again. I almost thought we were connecting. Not anymore though. The hero of the story had arrived.

Fucking Adonis.

Lynn

I wasn't just worried. I was scared for him. I thought I had seen all of Bryce's moods, but this was different. He was so quiet, so introverted, stuck in his own thoughts. This was their fault. Instead of just letting him be the man he was supposed to be, they were trying to remake him. He was confused, hurting, and I didn't know how to fix it. A quick roll in the hay wasn't going to do it this time.

Before, his family had just been an annoyance. But I really hated the now. This Bryce reminded me too much of the boy I found all those years ago. I had found all the pieces of him and put the puzzle together, now they were tearing it all apart. There was a plan, a purpose to his life now. And they couldn't accept that. He was mine now. And they wanted to take him away from me.

I'm not such and egomaniac to think it was about me, but that was the end result. They wanted to take him away from me. Make him into another perfect little Brunson. But he wasn't. He was Yce. Hardcore muscle of the Bad Lads and the love of my life. He never said it, but I knew I wasn't his first choice. I was just the one who had chosen him. I had to do something. I had to do something drastic.

When he started to turn around after I opened the door, I grabbed his arm. "Is that it then?"

"Huh?"

"She comes back around and you go running into her arms."

He turned around to face me. "You know it's not like that."

"I know what I see, what you show me. She says march and suddenly you're going to graduation. When she tells you to leave me, will you do that too?"

"Lynn, you know I love you." I could hear the sincerity in his voice, but it wasn't enough. Not now.

"I've never had that much influence over you. So was I just your 2.0 stand in? Just here to suck your dick and fuck you until the real thing came around. When she goes back to Adonis, are you gonna come back to me?" I wrapped my arms around him, hiding my tears in his chest. "Because I'm not okay with that. I know what they do to you. I don't want to be around the next time you break."

He wrapped his arms around me, holding me to him. "Lynn, its just graduation. It doesn't mean anything. You're overreacting."

I looked up at him. Daring to look him in the eyes. Daring to let him see my tears, my fear. "Then prove it. Come inside. You stay over all the time, right? Come inside. Don't go home tonight. Don't go back to her. Come inside and fuck me. Fuck me like you love me." Suddenly, I felt naked. This wasn't acting anymore. This wasn't manipulation. This was me. Really me. This was me scared.

Bryce was my life, my world, and I didn't know what would be left if he walked away. I needed him. And he needed me. His family might be offering the hand now, but they'd leave him high and dry. They'd leave me picking up whatever pieces they left behind this time, trying to make Bryce into himself again. And I'd do it. As much as I hated to admit it. I'd do it. I'd wait until they broke him and I'd be there to put the pieces back together. Somehow. Again and again. A thousand times. I couldn't help myself. I loved him.

I took him by his hand and gently pulled him in. His car was still running, but I didn't care. Fuck gas. I needed him. And I needed him to know that. I loved him.

Tears were starting to well up in my eyes. "Come inside, Bryce."

Gently, slowly, I pulled him inside. He didn't offer any resistance as I walked backwards, pulling him to my room. As he crossed the threshold I closed the door behind us, locking it. He started to unbutton his shirt, but I pushed his hands away. I wanted to do it myself.

"Lynn, sweetheart, why are you crying?"

"Because I'm not sure how many more time's I'll get to do this."

"Lynn-"

"She's stealing you again," I said as I undid his cuffs. I walked behind him and slid his shirt off, letting it fall to the ground. I ran my hands over his chest, moving down to his abs as I kissed him. The back of his neck, between his shoulder blades. I licked my way to his left shoulder as I started to undo his belt. I kissed my way back to his neck as I slid down his zipper. I felt his pants begin to fall as I nibbled at his ear.

I circled him again, my hand gently tracing where my kiss had lingered. I put my hand on his chest and gently pushed him back. "Sit down, please." Obediently, he sat down on the edge of my bed. I ran my hand down his chest as I knelt in front of him and started undoing his shoe laces. I took his left shoe off and kissed his foot before I sat it down and did the same to the right. I reached forward and took ahold of the waistband of his jeans and began to pull them down. I didn't have to ask him to lift himself up for me to pull them off.

"Stand up. I want to look at you."

He was there. Right in front of me. Naked. Solid. Hard. And, for the moment, still mine. I reached out and let my fingers glide over his hard cock.

"Thank you, Bryce. Sit down please." I stepped back away from him as he sat down again. He seemed almost as lost as I was feeling. He was lost. He was confused. I just wanted him to find himself again. To find us. "I want you to watch me."

I unbuttoned the blouse I was wearing. It wasn't slow or sensual or sexy. I just unbuttoned it. I let it fall to the floor. I undid the zipper to the skirt and let that fall off me. I stepped out of my high heels. I undid the clasp of my bra and took it off. Letting it fall where it may. I bent over as I slipped my panties off and stepped out of them. I watched him the entire time and his eyes never left me. He was like a man ensorcelled.

When I stood up, I was naked. Bare. No armor. No manipulations. Just me. Just my love for him. "Do you love me Bryce?"

"You know I do," he said. The first words he had spoken since coming inside.

"Then prove it Bryce. Prove it to my body. Take me. Love me."

He stood up and walked over to me. His hand lifted my chin as his lips claimed my own. His tongue slid into my mouth as his hands pulled me into him. I felt the heat of him. His chest, his body. I felt his hard cock pressing into my folds of my pussy.

Yes, Bryce. Love me. I need you to love me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down to me. In a quick turn and dip, Bryce swept my legs into his arms and carried me to the bed. He laid me down gently.

He kissed me. He kissed my lips. My jawline. He kissed his way up to my ear as his hand played with breast, fondling me. "I love you," he whispered. "I'll always love you. And I'll make you believe me." He kissed his way down my neck, licked at my collar bone, kissed and licked down the center of my chest. He kissed and licked and suckled at my breast. He started on the outside, and slowly worked his way in endless circles until he finally took my nipple into his mouth.

The A/C chilled my skin where his lips had been. I could feel my juices begin to trickle down my lips. He worked my nipple masterfully. Sucking and nibbling and biting and kissing and licking and sucking. His hand still played with my other breast as he came up to look me in my eyes.

"Cum," he ordered me. He started pinching and pulling on my nipple. It was harsh and sharp. And just right. "Cum."

I did. With a shiver, on his command, a small orgasm ran through my body. When I opened my eyes, I found myself looking right into his. He held my gaze for what felt like an eternity before he moved. He kissed my lips and started kissing his way down me again. Down the valley of my breasts, down my stomach. My body tensed in anticipation when his tongue dipped into my navel and he kept going.

I was primed. My body was hot and ready. I looked down at him just in time to see him lick his lips as he looked at my pussy. Then his lips were on mine, his tongue was sliding along them, past them, into me. Twisting this way and that, he devoured me. His hands came around my thighs, holding me open, his thumb found its way to my clit and started rubbing the most tormenting circles. I grabbed the sheets and held on, absolutely believing that the bed was falling away from me.

"Oh God! OH SHIT! FUCK!!" I came hard. I felt the sheets come off the bed as I gripped bare mattress. I tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let me. His tongue stayed in me, twisting and turning, his thumb sped up even faster, and rubbing those God blessed circles into me. He ate me throughout my second orgasm and opened up the third.

I couldn't talk. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I was trapped in the grip of pleasure and it wouldn't let me go. It was a lifetime. It was a set of forevers. It was three eternities before, with a shake and a growl, it finally released me.

I fell into the bed, trying to catch my breath. I had lost it somewhere between dying and having that last orgasm. Not feeling Bryce on my body, I dared to look up. And wished I hadn't. He was a god. A sex god. His face glistened with my juices. So did his chest. And his cock throbbed between my legs, hard and angry. I put my hands up, "Bryce, wait—"

He grabbed my hands and slid along my body, pulling them above my head. I looked into his eyes, seeing again what had scared me. The way he focused on me. I knew it well. Passion. Pure, unadulterated, unstoppable Passion. He kissed me as he slid into me to the hilt. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. I couldn't get past his mouth.

I wrapped my legs around him as he barreled into me, over and over. He slammed in and out of me, again and again. I felt his balls slapping against my ass with every stroke. When he finally stopped kissing me I screamed. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Because I couldn't take it. Because I wanted more. I screamed for mercy. I screamed for him. I screamed until his lips were on me again, forcing me into silence.

I couldn't move, he still had my hands. I couldn't stop him, even if I had wanted to. My body move of its own volition. My hips thrust back and forth in time with his. I couldn't scream anymore, not with his tongue in my mouth, still tasting of my pussy, kissing his passion into me.

He broke our kiss again and his body when taught, except for his hips. Still inside of me, harder than ever, he came. That first burst, hot inside of me, set off my own orgasm. I don't know how many times he shot himself into me, I was oblivious to everything. I could feel his cock inside me, his hands on mine, but I couldn't feel him, I couldn't see him, I couldn't even feel myself.

When it was over, when we were both spent, he collapsed on top of me. I was thankful when he rolled us. I was on top of him, my breasts on his chest, and his cock still inside of me. Both of us were slick with sweat. Still breathing hard, Bryce grabbed the comforter from wherever it had ended up and pulled it over us.

"Bryce," I breathed. I love you. I couldn't say it. As much as I wanted to, I was still out of breath.

"I love you, too," he said, breathing hard. "You're mine, Lynn. Forever." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. "Mine."

Alice

I heard Dad laughing from his office. He and Adrian were in there drinking. It was almost 11 and they'd been going at for the past hour. I didn't begrudge them though. The whole reason Mom was passed out in her own bedroom was because we had already gotten through two bottles of wine. But Dad and Adrian, there was no telling how much longer they would be up. I smiled sadly. Drunk sex with Adrian was usually pretty fun. Too bad Mom and Dad were here. And, as usual, Bryce was nowhere to be found. Also, as was apparently usual, no one said anything about his absence. If nothing else, I envied him his freedom. Then again, it seemed like a grass is greener type of thing.

Well, if he wasn't coming home... I slipped into Bryce's room and pulled out one of the more recent journals. I decided to skip the black pages. Today had been enough of an emotional rollercoaster. I wasn't sure if I could handle anymore major confessions.

I opened to book to a random page.

"I didn't believe her. Lynn had been telling me this for the longest, but I didn't believe her. It's true though. They're dating. Adonis and 2.0 are an actual couple. They're brother and sister and dating! I wonder if they're doing it."

OH MY GOD! He knows! I checked the date. No, I was still in high school when he wrote this. Adrian and I didn't have our first time until I was at college. Wait. I re-read it. Oh shit, Lynn knew!

"So much makes sense now. Why neither of them ever go out with anyone? Why they're always together? Because they are together. All those inside jokes and holding hands and those looks at dinner... It all makes sense. I can't believe Lynn knew and I didn't. I wonder who else knows. Do the 'rents.

I admit. I've had some ideas about Alice. Not about her and Adonis. But, you know, ideas. Those ideas. Don't judge me! How could I not? She runs around here in her bra and panties all the damn time. Now I know she was just trying to give Adrian a peek. But Alice was never mean or cruel to me. She just ignored me. I could accept that. Then again, she ignored what happened to me too. I never thought of her as being like the rest of them though. I remember her helping me with homework a few times. I remember how she smells. But I guess I know whose side she's really on. She never did try to stop Adonis."

What?! No! NO! I wasn't on anyone's side! I wanted to be on everyone's team! We were one team! Team Brunson! Go Team! Bryce was misunderstanding the entire point of our family. I never knew about the quiet war between him and Adrian. I hadn't seen it. Bryce was just my quiet, out of the way, little brother to me.

Wait. He had "ideas" about me? I thought about it. I tried to picture it, but I couldn't. Bryce was cute and all, but he was so introverted. So quiet and serious. And scary. Adrian was a summer afternoon at the beach. Bryce was a scary night in a dark forest.

Still, he knew. I put the journal back where I found it and went back to my room. I was still stunned as I slipped into my bed. He knew. And he never said anything. He could have ruined me and Adrian. He could have told the world, but he didn't.

I looked up as Adrian closed my bedroom door. He was wearing pajama bottoms and nothing else. He slid into my bed, under the sheets, and wrapped his arms around me. I could smell the fresh scent of whiskey on his breath.

He turned the volume on the TV up and began to kiss my neck.

"He knows," I said, turning in his arms to face him.

"Huh?"

"Bryce. He knows. About us."

"No way."

"I read it," I said. He looked at me. Just looked. He was as stunned as I was.

"Really?"

"Really. His girlfriend told him about us. I don't know, how but maybe she guessed and he put the pieces together."

"Well, apparently he's okay with it. That's pretty cool of him." He slid his hands down to my ass and rolled me on top of him. "I'll have to tap that one time for him," he smiled at me.

I laughed as I bent down to kiss him. One of his hands slipped into my panties, taking a hold of my bare ass in his palm. His other hand snaked its way up my shirt. I wasn't wearing anything under it, so he found my tits easily.

As soon as he touched my nipple, I sat up bolt-straight. "Adrian! Mom and Dad!"

"-are passed out drunk. I'm pretty toasted too. So," he pulled me back down to him, "I'm going to take advantage of their daughter." I smiled as he kissed me. We almost never did it in the house. It still kind of felt taboo. Dangerous.

"Anyone could walk in," I whispered against his lips.

"Then they're going to see my little sister taking advantage of her drunk big brother."

I slid my hand down his pajama pants. "Mmm, very big brother," I smiled. I started to jack him off, but then thought better of it. I reached down and slid my panties off, turned around and sat on his face, placing my pussy right on his lips.

Adrian didn't hesitate. He immediately started tonguing my pussy. Sucking on my lips, slipping and sliding inside against my walls. I bent down and pulled his dick out of his pants.

"Oh God!" Bending over had exposed my clit to Adrian, and he took full advantage. Trying to stop myself from accidently waking anyone up, I took him into my mouth as deep as I could. I smiled around his cock as he stopped eating me out to moan into my pussy.