Too Far Gone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sucked his cock, Adrian was his usual, drunk self. Alcohol always made him a greedy little pussy eater. He went back and forth from my clit to my pussy, clit to pussy. He sucked and licked on my clit, only to run his tongue up and down my pussy, drinking in the juices he had brought out of me. I was sucking my brother's cock, leaking into his mouth when my first orgasm found me.

I sat straight up, giving him a face full of ass and pussy. "Yes! Right there! Right there! Yes," I breathed, not caring if he could. Adonis worked furiously to lick up every last drop he could get to.

As I came down, I leaned forward, ready to finish him off. Instead he grabbed my ass and pushed me forward, down towards his cock. "You can't be serious," I said looking back at him.

"Oh, I'm serious," he smiled as he slipped his finger into me from behind. "I'm seriously going to fuck my little sister, in her bed, while our parents are in the house," he smiled as he continued to finger me, waiting on me to give in.

I wanted to. I was all hot and bothered. And he was all throbby and wet. His finger was nice, but his cock would be wonderful. And I really wanted to. "You're sure they're passed out."

"I'm sure. I've drank with Dad plenty of times."

I turned around and sat over his dick. "We better not get caught, Adonis." He ignored my threat and held his finger, the one that had just been inside me, up to my lips. I sucked it into my mouth, sucking my juices off it, and sank down onto his cock.

"Ahhhh, yessss," I said as he slid into me. I watched his head fall back as he shivered in pleasure, felt it as his cock vibrated inside of me. I started to ride him. I loved riding Adrian. I loved controlling the tempo. Slow and fast. Hard and deep. Twisting in circles, feeling him stir my pussy. I loved how he couldn't focus. His hands were everywhere. On my ass, my breast, playing with my clit when I sat still too long.

I leaned down and kissed him, tasting pussy, whiskey, and cock. It wasn't bad. Unfortunately, I had stopped riding him while we kissed. His hands grabbed my waist and rolled us over. "You suck at multi-tasking," he grinned as he started pumping into me.

"I'm d-drunk an-nd horny, oh shit, and getting fu-fucked. I'm doing p-pretty good," I finally stuttered out. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him down onto me, solidly kissing him. Thankfully, his hips never stopped. His dick slid back and forward inside of me, rubbing me all the right ways in all the right places.

Suddenly, and much to my regret, he pulled out of me and flipped me over onto my stomach. That's one of the things I loved about Adrian when he was drunk. He wasn't quite caveman, but he wasn't all that gentle about sex when he'd been drinking. He pulled my rear end up onto my knees and slammed himself back into my pussy. I grabbed my pillow and buried my moans into it. I didn't just feel him, I could hear him every time he rammed himself into me.

"Will you swallow it," he asked me.

"Yes!"

"You wanna swallow it don't you? You wanna swallow your big brother's cum, don't you? Say it!"

"I wanna, oh fuck yes! I wanna swallow it! I wanna swallow your cum!"

"Dirty little sister. I'm gonna make you drink up every drop. And you want to, don't you. You want all of it, huh," I could hear him smiling.

"Yes! I want it all!"

He was breathing hard and fucking harder. He was getting ready, he was close. But I wasn't. I wasn't just close. I was there.

"Oh GOD!" With our parents across the house, my ass in the air, my face full of pillow, with my pussy full of my brother's cock, I came. I came hard. And Adonis didn't stop, he kept stroking my pussy, forcing more and more of my juices out of me.

I collapsed onto the bed, only to feel Adonis grab my arm and pull me to him, he held my head, and, before I realized what was happening, his cock was in my mouth. I was still trying to recover when he started fucking my face, but it only took him a few strokes before I had the first taste of his hot semen in my mouth. He fired off shot after shot, his dick never leaving my lips.

I looked up at him, watching him as his own orgasm finished with him. Slowly he slid his dick out of my mouth. "Let me see," he said. I smiled as I opened my mouth, showing him his cum still inside. "Now swallow." I did, quite audibly. He laughed as he pulled me up and kissed me, not afraid to taste himself. Drunk sex with Adrian. "I wonder if Dad knows how dirty you are," he mused as he laid down on top of the bed next to me.

I swatted him on the arm. "I'm a princess! You're the scoundrel that took advantage of their inebriated little girl."

"No ma'am! No ma'am," he said as he pulled me into his arms. "You plied me with strong drink and worked your womanly wiles on their poor, defenseless son."

"Excuse you! Dad did the plying, not me." We both laughed.

The sun was almost out when I woke up. Even with Adrian's warmth against me, I was still cold. We were on top of the sheets. As I opened my eyes, there was something dark in front of me. With effort, I finally focused.

And found myself looking right into his eyes.

Bryce.

I was naked. In Adrian's arms. Who was also naked. In my bed. The room was fragrant with our sex. And he was standing there, looking at us. At me.

I didn't move. I didn't say a word. He knew I was awake. He was looking me dead in the eyes. His eyes were so cold. How long had he been standing there? Slowly, his hand moved forward. Forward and down. I didn't move. I should have. I should have stopped him. I should have said something. But I didn't. I didn't do anything. He ran a finger along my pussy and brought it to his lips. He slid it into his mouth, tasting me, never once breaking eye contact.

"My journals are out of order," he said, barely whispering. "Did he tell you where to find them? Did you enjoy your joke? Well, now we both know something about each other. They'll be waking up soon." He walked over to the door. "Never say I never helped you out," he said as he closed the door behind him.

Was it worth the wait? Did you think it was going to be over? I did. But the story had other plans. Don't worry, I've already started part 4. I'll be taking some of the advice I was given, but I promise it's not going to go the way you think. That would be boring. I've got my own ideas for things. Still, I want to know what you think. As you'll see, some commenters were quite influential in how this is going to go. Had to set up some things though. So COMMENT, VOTE, EMAIL ME!! My self-esteem depends on it! Every time you vote, an angel gets its wings.

--Shaide--