Too Good To Be True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she recovered she stood up and smoothed her dress over her sopping panties and walked to the bathroom. Phil fumbled with the panel to catch her entering the room in time to catch her sitting on the toilet her panties stretched around her ankles.

She smiled into the camera.

'Do you know how good it is to pee after orgasm? It's so nice isn't it? Do guys like it too?

She no longer had the phone to hear his reply but he watched her, listening to the sound of her pissing and enjoyed her wiping and pulling up her panties once more.

'Mmmmmm I'm so wet honey. I'm just going to make myself beautiful for you so if you'd like to hop in the car and come over we can have a little bit of... shall we say face to face time before you have to go to work. My address is in the email you just received. I can't wait to be with you. Hurry! I'm so horny. '

Candy simply began to apply mascara and green eye shadow and brush her hair as Phil raced for his car keys and quickly printed off the address and shut down the computer before hurrying to his car his mind swimming with all sorts of scenarios. His cock so hard that it was almost painful. He adjusted it and resisted touching it more than for comfort. They had a bout half an hour before he had to be at work. Half an hour of ecstasy then eight hours of watching her on the other computer and pretending to work, he had a secluded office and would tell everyone he was not to be disturbed today. After all he was the boss.

He pulled sharply to stop outside her apartment and ran to the elevator. She was waiting at the door when he knocked and said nothing simply smiled the smile that lit the room and kissed him long and sweet. He felt her body mould to his, her warm sexy curves press against him and his hands fall to her slender waist. Her delicious tits pressed against his chest. Her groin pressed against the painful erection in his pants. He savoured the sweetness of her kiss her tender lips pressed wetly against his her tongue sliding sensuously into his mouth sending shivers through him. As he felt her comfort with his arms around her he slid his hand to her sweet buns and caressed them feeling the outline of the succulent lime green panties beneath. She ground against him. Then he felt her pull back just a little and her long slender fingers and the palm of her hand wrap around his cock through his trousers.

He moaned uncontrollably. Her fingernails traced the outline around his cock through his pants reaching underneath and cupping his balls. She stopped kissing him and leaned back smiling at him warmly. Her beautiful blue eyes a swim with the dreamlike sexy look that made men melt in their pants. 'You are big Phil and sooo hard for me. Mmmmmm you must want my pussy so much.'

All he could do was grunt.

'You know we can't fuck but I'd really like it if you eat my pussy and then I might have time to do something nice for you too. Would you like that Phil?

She led him to a nearby sofa. 500 viewers held their breath as they sat side by side kissing more and more passionately she led his hand beneath her dress and showed him how she wanted to be touched and within moments she shivered in orgasm.

'Eat my pussy darling. Kiss it like you have my mouth I want to cum in your face. Make me cum darling I so want to suck your big hard cock.'

Phil slid to the floor as Candy opened her legs and lay back guiding his eager head to her pussy. He inhaled her sweet sexy scent and kissed her moist panties until she began to moan. Each moan encouraged him more and he found her clit and suckled it through the diaphanous silk enclosure. She ground against him.

'Finger fuck me too darling I want to imagine what your cock feels like inside me. Ooooooh yeah Mmmmmmmmmmm its so good I'm so fucking hot for you.'

Phil slid her panties aside and swooned as he parted her labia and found her sweet vagina open to his fingers. One- two- three he thrust them inside to find her magic G-spot. The increasing wetness and growing intensity of her moans and squeals indicated his success and ass he thrust in her he sucked at her clit as she squealed in delight writhing in pleasure and urging him to continue as she came repeatedly. After a few minutes she pulled his head way from her dripping pussy and up to meet her lips. Phil kissed her wildly loosing himself in the taste of her lips and the hot cum that filled his senses.

'Your turn now.' She smiled and leaned down, unzipping him with military precision. Her soft warm flesh circled his aching cock in moments, throbbing with joy. Her fingers were took no prisoners as she stroked his shaft as gently as a feather is used in torture, then firmly circling with her fingers and slapping it against her palm. Then she slid to her knees and blew arm air across his tip through her moist lips.

'Do you mind if I put some lip-gloss right here? She purred.

She pressed her lips to his tip wiping the lipstick over it until the redness was visible, and then tracing her wet tongue down the length of his shaft one side, kissed his swollen balls and licked up the other side again. She repeated this procedure a few times until his breathing and moans escalated then swallowed his cock whole sliding it down her throat effortlessly her lips leaving a red circle around the base of his cock. She sucked him hard and fast grazing his balls with her fingernails as her other hand caressed his shaft each time her mouth slid to the tip then plunging it down again. His cock throbbed he was overdue for a volcanic eruption. Just as he was about to cum she instinctively slid her mouth off him and pinched the tip Masters and Johnson style. He shot a brief bullet of creamy white cum towards her sexy smiling face and felt the waves of orgasm pass over him and the strain of his cock to break the dyke to release his load. Candy caught the cream in her mouth and licked her lips.

'Mmmmmm I do want you to save all your loving for me darling. Can you do that Phil? Can you hold off until tonight? I'm sooooooo hot for you. I cant wait to have you inside me.'

She smiled and as his cock stopped throbbing she deftly returned it to his pants. She kissed him again her mouth sticky from his cum.

'You'd better go to work now. Don't forget to watch me. I'll be thinking of you.'

Phil gathered his resolve and adjusted his now permanent hard on in his suit pants and buttoned his jacket over the evidence. He left her apartment savouring the taste and scent of her that still lingered on his face and hand. When he arrived at work he quickly dismissed any enquiry from his workers and gave strict orders that he was not to be disturbed and logged on to the apartment camera website hurriedly typing the password p-a-n-t-i-e-s. He flicked between the cameras in each room to find her she was nowhere in the apartment. In the bathroom on the mirror was a message written in red lipstick.

Be back in an hour. Stay hard for me. Love all ways Candy He was disappointed but found the rewind function on the computer and wiled away the time waiting watching himself get blown and Candy dressing and teasing.

Candy had left the apartment moments after he left and driven in her red BMW to the nearby University campus. The PI who had written the dossier on the Walkers had assured her that Phil junior would be in the library-ogling girls as they came down the stairs with the vane hope he'd be able to get an up-skirt view. Candy wafted down the stairs slowly letting her dress bounce and then stopping half way down to adjust her shoe. Junior caught her deliberate tease as he gazed up at her. She smiled and walked down the stairs to the nearby photocopy card machine.

Shit, shit, shit! It's empty.'

She looked around briefly at all the eyes that looked at her and settled on Phil's and walked over to him.

'Can I get you to loan me five bucks so I can get this damned photocopying done. The essay is due in half an hour.'

'Umm ok I mean I've only got Five bucks for my lunch. But it's ok you can have it.' He stuttered. He'd never been so close to someone so beautiful before. His mind swimming with images of pretty girl next-door porn stars he'd seen on the net.

'You're very sweet. I'll tell you what. If you help me get this essay in I'll make you lunch at my place. Would you like that?'

'Oh yeah you don't have to do that I mean... but if you want to I'm not that hungry anyway. I mean yeah sure I'll help.'

He fumbled in his wallet and took out the five-dollar note and walked behind her as she put it in the machine and refilled her card, then he followed her like a lost sheep to the photocopier where she photocopied the essay she had prepared. She led him out of the library and up a nearby stairway making sure he was behind her and smiling at him sweetly. She placed the essay in an assignment box and led him to her car. As they drove off she turned at him and smiled again as he stared at the luscious legs beside her.

' You know I'm hungry too at the moment but I'm on a strict diet maybe you could help me out.'

'Yeah sure, Mmmmmm what's your name? I'm Phillip most call me Phil what is it you want to eat?'

Candy giggled.

'I'm Candy and I'm not really going to cook you anything it's just that I'm unbelievably horny and when I saw you looking up my dress in the library I thought it might be fun to take you home and fuck you. And I am hungry... hungry for cock, your cock. Do you want to fuck me Phil?'

Candy watched as Phil junior shivered in disbelief. She reached over and took his hand and guided it beneath her hem.

'Feel how wet I am? Touch me and kiss my ear while I drive it makes me sooo hot.'

'Phil felt the damp patch of silk beneath her hem and the soft warm folds of her sex. This was the first pussy he had ever felt. She was the first girl he had ever kissed. Her ear and neck were like soft satin to the touch and he vibrated with pleasure as he felt her wetness grow and her respond to his touch. Candy drove fast to her apartment and pulled up in the garage. She turned and kissed the boy hard to reassure him, to make him shiver with desire.

'I love fucking virgins it feels so nice. You are a virgin Phil aren't you? You want me don't you? I'm going to give you the best fuck ever do you want me honey?'

Phil kissed her hard breathlessly pressing his lips against hers in an urgent and insistent way. He could not longer talk with her and make sense he just knew she was letting him touch her. He felt like a child in a new playground wanting to try everything at once.

'Come on upstairs. I'm so horny. You know Phil there's only two rules and they are both fun. Rule number one leave my panties on I like to see how creative a guy is working around them. Can you do that honey?'

Phil nodded excitedly as she led him to the elevator. His hand caressing her buns beneath her skirt as the elevator ascended towards paradise.

'Rule number two: you don't cum inside me. You can cum in my mouth or all over my tits and ass anywhere but inside me. I love to see a man cum it makes me so hot to be covered in hot sticky cum Mmmmmm Yummy!'

Candy led him down the hallway and within moments 500 viewers were aware of their presence.

' Now we can take all day and try everything you want to try so relax and enjoy. Would you like me to strip for you or do you want to help me undress. It's good practice guys always fumble with bra straps.'

Candy kissed him as he continued his obsessive fondling of her ass cheeks. She pressed against him to feel his erection against her, then broke the kiss and turned around leaning back against him with her ass against his cock. He began to kiss her neck trying desperately to be sensitive.

'Do you like my tits Phil? Cup them and fondle them through my dress, Mmmmmm yeah that it. Now pinch the nipples so they get hard. Oh yeah you're a fast learner.'

She ground her ass against his aching cock while he kissed her neck and shoulders and fondled her luscious globes playfully until she began to moan in appreciation.

' Mmmmmm your so big for me. I can feel how hard you are. I cant wait can you darling? Mmmmmm yes I'm so wet for you. Ok now untie my dress, yeah just there, where you've been kissing. That's it sweetheart, now peel it down to the floor for me.'

He obediently untied the halter and peeled it to the floor. She helping him wiggle free of the dress. Phil junior could have cum in his pants just looking at her in the sexy green bra and panties she wore. He was on fire and everything she did increased the inferno.

' Now here's the only tricky bit really after this everything is easy. After all fucking is just about putting your big hard cock inside my pussy or anywhere else you want isn't it. Unhitch my bra! Yeah that's it honey now lets get rid of it.'

He managed to unhitch her and she let the bra fall to the floor alongside her dress and leaned back once more as he fondled her warm firm mounds. Playfully pinching the nipples until they were fully erect. His cock pressed hard against her lime green panty clad buns.

'Now it's your turn. I think it's sexier and I think you'll enjoy me helping you take off your clothes don't you.'

His replies were incoherent. She unbuttoned his shirt and licked and nibbled at his nipples. Then unbuckled his belt and trousers and let them fall to the ground. She took his hand and smiled as she led him down the hallway to her bedroom in his shorts. The erection he had been cultivating since he first spied her lime green panties an hour ago had reached mega proportions.

In his office Phil senior could not believe his eyes. His son was about to get laid by his prize. He wanted her so badly. As Candy placed her warm hand inside Junior's shorts to stroke his cock Phil senior could feel the pangs of jealousy biting in him. Barely an hour ago she had just given him the most amazing blow job and promised to give him the best fuck ever now she was going to do it all with his virgin son.

'Do you like me touching your cock? It's so big. So full of sweet sticky cum. Do you want to put it inside my wet lil pussy honey?'

Phil nodded and babbled incoherently as she stroked his shaft and tickled his balls with her fingernails.

' I'm going to give you a taste right now but we're going to save pussy for last because I know you want it too much.'

She pulled his cock against her wet silk panty front and slid the tip over her folds until she began to shiver. One hand left his balls and stretched her panties to one side so that his cock touched her moist folds. Working his cock up and down the slit until her clit began to trigger an orgasm. She moaned breathily as she came, her pussy dribbling more sexy fluid.

'When Candy does that she gets hotter and hotter, the hotter I get the better it is for you. Can you feel how wet I am? '

She continued to slide his cock up and down her wet slit then stopped at the opening to her pussy and pressed a small portion of the tip into her. He felt the tightness and the hot wet swirling around it. She gyrated against him so that his cock went inside her just an inch and a little further until she began to cum again. He felt her tight cunt contract around his cock, which throbbed uncontrollably. He was moments away from exploding.

' Mmm you are excited. What did I say all you gotta do is make Candy hornier and hotter and then we can spend the afternoon fucking? I know you'd like that.'

She pulled him from her and squeezed his tip until his cock ceased its incessant threat to explode. She kissed him and they lay on the bed together kissing and fondling.

'Ok my sweet now you have to make Candy hot. Start by kissing and sucking my tits and when I cum move down to my panties and blow me. I can be so appreciative when I've had my pussy properly kissed and sucked.'

He began suckling her breasts and nibbling her nipples until she was shivering with passion. He kissed his way instinctively down to her panties, delighting in her sweet flat tummy and inhaling her sweet sexy scent as he kissed the sopping wet silk. She was so sensitive now any movement triggered a result and he made her cum in a few minutes.

'Suck my clit sweetie and put your finger in my pussy see how tight I'm gonna be for your big hard cock. Mmmmmm speaking of which... Yummy.'

Candy moved around into a 69 position and as he resumed his assault on her pussy fingering and sucking she took his cock in her mouth and lapped at it like a pussy eating cream. Phil felt his cock grow wet from her mouth and her firm grip and open mouth and throat consume him. For a moment he was back inside her again only deeper but it was her mouth that engulfed him voraciously.

She came repeatedly now, his cock in her mouth muffling her moans, and just as he felt his cock about to explode she released him and pinched his tip again this time allowing a hot thick spurt to escape. She caught it in her mouth and licked her lips as she rolled off him and kissed him with her sticky lips.

'Candy wants big hard cock inside her. Wanna fuck my pussy?'

He was gagging for it. Aching to be inside her. She opened her legs and beckoned him to slide between her missionary position. She knew he would enjoy kissing and fondling her pert rounded ass cheeks as his cock ventured deeper inside her. She sat up as he came toward her, her superlative teardrops of firm rounded flesh trickled down her torso like honey her erect nipples showing the extent of her excitement. She helped guide his cock to her sodden slit and let the moisture dribble on it as she directed him to push inside her. She lay back as he entered her slowly savouring every inch of his entry feeling each tight shimmering moment. His cock throbbed. He reached for her breast with one hand and guided it to his mouth and suckled as his cock slid into her.

'Mmmmmm suck my titties darling. Your cock is so big for me. Make me cum with your big hard cock do me hard and deep. Fuck me.'

Phil junior felt his pubic bone connect with hers in a damp slap. He reached a hand beneath her shapely ass and cupped it sensuously using his grip as leverage for the wild pounding he was about to give her. He withdrew reluctantly from her warm, wet velvety cavern, stopped sucking her nipple and kissed her breathlessly then held her ass cheeks and pummeled her relentlessly fast and deep and hard until the only sound was the slapping of their skin and Candy's excited moans. For the next hour they fucked continuously shifting position so that Phil could find a new angle on orgasm for Candy who came repeatedly.

Phil like most men gained a preference for fucking her from behind and it was the rear entry that made him finally reach climax. Candy was a shivering, vibrating enticing well of sticky wet desire that Phil had to fill with his cock. He delighted in her pleasure, each shivering orgasm adding to his pride in his newfound sexual technique. Despite Candy's euphoric state she recognised the groans of felt his hot hard cock swell and throb uncontrollably she slid her pussy away from him and rolled on to her back. Licking her lips like a ravenous cat and fondling her tits lifting the perfect teardrops of flesh and pinching the nipples.

'Mmmmmm darling cum on my tits I want to see your first orgasm all over my tits can you do that for me. I'm so hot for you.'

She reached down and patted her pussy her fingers drawn to her clit like a magnet. Streams of wetness dripped from her sodden pussy. Phil proudly grasped his engorged shaft and began masturbating himself he was so close to the edge she was so hot so delicious and now she was begging him to cum all over her scrumptious tits.

'Here let me help. I so want you to cum hard and spray my tits with your jizz it really fucking turns me on.'

She had only to lick and suck his tip and place her hand around his cock for the explosion to occur. He sprayed her tits in a series of short sticky bursts, moaning and shivering incomprehensibly as he came like a tidal wave crashing on a beach. He watched as each hot spurt hit their target and rolled down her silken skin. One hand still lat beneath her lime green panties and she began to tremble with her own pleasure. He almost melted at the sight of her beautiful body with his cum trickling down her breasts as she came loud and hard. She scooped his cum to her mouth and sucked it like a greedy kitten, the leaned forward and took his mouth into her mouth once more not allowing a moment before licking it clean and prolonging its firmness.