Too Good To Be True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Junior and Candy would spend the afternoon fucking. With brief rests where they cuddled tenderly then the cycle of oral sex and fucking began again and again. What Candy loved about young men was their ability to cum repeatedly and maintain hardness. She rode him like a rodeo star, twisted her lissome figure into a myriad of sexy positions to take him inside her pussy. He came in her face, over her ass cheeks and on her tits again. His father was crippled with jealousy both at his good fortune and his youthful prowess.

Virgins were popular and the viewers from the club loved to watch candy work her enchantment on a fresh un-trained cock like young Phil's. Every man dreamed about losing his virginity with this eternally sexy young goddess. By 4 o'clock in the afternoon she had exhausted him and quickly suggested he dress and go home paying his cab fare and kissing him goodbye in time to redress in the sexy green dress and retouch her makeup for the club. Her panties were soaked with her cum and her body sticky with his jism the scent of sex was all over her. Phil senior shut down his computer and hurried to the club. His jealous rage fuming in him, she was an unpardonable slut but he wanted to be inside her more than anything he had ever desired, he would fuck her so hard and so long she would forget any memory of his son.

Men always hope to reclaim their women in bed. Candy knew that jealousy makes for passionate and intense sex. She loved the urgency of it; the vane thought that a man could punish a woman by making her cum louder and longer than another man. Candy had planned for this. She knew their lovemaking would be short but incredibly intense. Inside him his sex was at boiling point and Candy's arousing form would throw the switch that would make him evaporate with the heat of his ardor.

The moment he saw her he knew what he had to do. There was no foreplay. No tenderness. No preparation. He took her in his arms and forced her legs apart, lifting her hem to her waist. She expertly unzipped him and guided his aching, distorted cock to her panties sliding them aside with one hand then leaning back against the bed she felt him enter her as her hot pussy erupted in wetness. He reveled in the delight of her. His cock pushed deep inside he cared not for her pleasure only his own as he pushed deep inside her. She had cum enough today it was his turn. He tore at her halter and ripped her bra from her tits and bit her nipple roughly. She squealed in pain, and then moaned in pleasure as he began to fuck her in a frenzied attack. Pounding her hard and deep relentlessly. She orgasmed and he felt her velvet walls contract around his thick cock. He felt like his cock was his whole body now all he could do was pound her and relish each shiver he brought her to.

All this time no words were spoken only moans and squeals came from their mouths. They fucked like wanton animals. Like father like son it was the rear view that brought Phil senior to orgasm. Candy acted instinctively knowing how impossible it would be for him to leave her hot tight pussy. She rolled over onto her front so that his throbbing cock slipped from her pussy and she grabbed his cock and swallowed it just as she had the same morning. Phil swooned and almost passed out as his orgasm erupted shooting a hot shot into her throat. When she removed his cock from her mouth she directed it to once more spray her tits and face. Phil looked on through his euphoric haze thinking how much she deserved to be humiliated by spraying her face. Candy loved it. She got off on the look of helplessness on a man's face when his explosion and a 10cc's of salty cream became the focus of a man's life.

Candy would sooth Phil senior in the next hour and they would make the kind of tender love that they had begun in the morning. He would cum two more times and left satisfied but confused whether he had indeed loved an angel or sated a she-devil. He had done both.

Don't forget to give me feedback the usual way I love to hear from readers. Chapter 3 continues the panty lottery and will be posted shortly enjoy...