Too Good to be True Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimberau
kimberau
21 Followers

I sat down, "Are you really okay with what -" my cock belied my opposition as my little brain began to realize whoever these women were, I was going to be involved intimately with them in some fashion with my wife right there. "See, you can do it." she had matter of factly with that same look of compassion that Sabrina had earlier. "and you'll just have to accept that other people will be having sex with me while we're here. We'll do what is needed - then we leave this all behind us."

"We better see what the rest of this scene looks like before we head to lunch." I scrolled more into view.

-Henri- takes his beer as the women around him giggle. -Janice- elbows her friend -Kristine- who protests loudly while looking at -Henri's- eyes "There's no way."

"No way for what?" -Henri- asked curiously. More laughter follows, before -Kimber- starts to explain "-Kristine- is going to-"

"No I'm not." the woman cuts in. "Stop it before you embarrass him as much as you're emba-"

"Fine. Sorry..." -Kimber- nods at the bartender for another round - "and one more for our new friend here."

"-Kimber-!" -Kristine- is shocked that her friend grabbed the man's arm before leaning in to kiss him. "You deserve something for my rudeness."

"Rudeness?" he looked puzzled as the other women smiled.

Janice blurts out "She challenged -Kristine- to give you a hand-job."

-Henri- smiles at this. "Well, that's not rude - that's a very kind offer." He nods his head toward -Kristine- and -Kimber- and throws the shot back. "But, I won't hold either of you to it."

"Wait!" -F4- says, as she puts down her empty shot glass before turning to -Kristine- "What if we all agree to do something too... and -Kimber-"

-Janice- blurts out "-Kimber- gets fucked up the ass!"

-Kristine- grins and blushes. "Not bad - Evil even."

"Oh no fucking way!" Kimber shouted when she reached that part of the script.

Her emotions back to full force with a mix of anger and fear. Tears started to form, but she took a deep breath and cursed "Fuck this." she hit the button on the golden armband to page Sabrina.

I read the rest of the script, where I found out that in addition to the hand-job, I was to get a blow-job from Janice, fuck -F4-, before fucking my wife's ass. I couldn't help but laugh that they thought I'd make it pass the blow-job. I attempted to reassure Kimber that there was no way I'd be able to perform that part of the scene.

"You're right - there's no way." she paced about until the door opened and in came a smiling Sabrina. "I'm sorry, I haven't got much time before everything gets going - what can I do for -"

"Anal! Really! There's no fucking anal in my future or his."

Surprisingly, Sabrina kept calm. "Okay, that poses a problem. If we let you alter a scene - others will expect they can refuse to -"

"Fuck the others. There's no way at all." Kimber was fuming now and Sabrina was struggling with her role in this.

"Sit down. Let me think. The director is my father, I could try to convince him to change it - but I still think that means renogiating your contract so he'll get something in exchange."

"What the fuck else do we have?" Kimber looked stunned. "I'm - We're not doing any weird stuff. Having sex with other people is bad enough... what more -"

"How about, instead of one scene of his choice per day - you agree to two if he takes anal out of all the scenes you guys are in?"

Kimber's demeanor settled a bit and she sat down - "What about taking out B-J's from me as-"

"I can't think of anything that would convince him to make more than one 'no go' - so either anal or oral, which one? As it stands, he'll be angry enough with me for offering this much."

"I don't know if we can physically do two of these scenes per day." I added still concerned about the fact that I was expected to perform several sex acts in one scene.

"Don't worry about that." was all Sabrina said over her shoulder. She focused more on Kimber. "I'll make an amendment right here to your contract if you agree to two shows instead of one daily...Anal or oral?

Kimber sighed, but before she answered she noticed my face light up. "Since we're renogiating, I want to add something too."

Sabrina sighed, "Like I said only one no-go -"

"I want to add something." I smiled and my wife's eyes narrowed with some curiousity - "What are you up to?"

"Well, Sabrina - you said your father is the director right?" I paused briefly as she nodded. "And you said you'd do anything to help us 'smooth things over'?"

"I believe we're in the process of proving that." she picked up a pen and the contract and began scratching out some text, paused and looked at Kimber who figured out she better answer the question - "Anal, no anal."

"- well," I continued despite the interruption, "I think your father wouldn't be too pleased if you negotiated..." I grinned hoping she would agree and pointed at her "yourself into having to perform one of those two scenes per day with us?"

She blushed, but smiled brightly. "Oh he'd be more than angry. This red-band is to protect me from having to have sex in front of him."

"He can't be directing every scene?" my wife joined in liking the fact that we could get back at the organizers a little.

"You two are serious?"

We both nodded. She took in a deep breath and smirked. "Oh fuck he's going to be pissed with you... almost as much as with me, but I did say I would make it up to you." She read out the modification she had written on the contract - "I Sabrina, Senior Marketing Agent for Nuworld films do hereby modify the nature of this contract by doubling the number of required scripted scenes for Kimber and Henri. In exchange we 'Nuworld films' will rewrite scenes involving the two parties to exclude Anal sex. Additionally, I Sabrina will also agree to perform in one of the two scripted scenes required by Kimber and Henri that is not directed by the Chief Director."

"Does that sound good?" she bent to sign, but I quickly interrupted her. "by one of the two scripted scenes - can you add 'per day'".

"Almost didn't see that myself." she laughed.

She made the modification, initialed and signed the addendum and handed the pen to Kimber. "Please don't tell anyone that we modified your contract. I'll make sure that script changes won't draw too much attention by having each scene's director announce that he or she has decided on some last minute changes."

"Are you ready for lunch then? I'll go talk with my father about this."

"So, what about -Female 4- in this afternoon's scene?" I asked hopefully.

"Ha! You'll get your chance later Henri. My father is directing that one."

"Fuck me. I can't believe we're doing this, but at least we cut out the Anal crap." Kimber stood up. "Shall we see what there's to eat - Is it too early to start drinking?"

As we headed toward the lunch area, we saw most people didn't look angry any more. Many were in fact, smiling or at least not frowning or showing visible anger. People nodded and some pointed at us as we walked along. Several of the men had erections, most like me sported a semi. Every imaginable configuration of male or female genitalia seemed to be on display - almost as if it was - Kimber laughed and finished her thought out loud "an all you can eat buffet."

"What?" I felt guilty that she was reading my my mind while I checked out the many female body shapes around around us. I was sure her comment was about pussy until I realized her attention was on the men.

"Well, I guess we are all on the menu - literally with those scene postings on the t.v."

We lined up behind a young couple and picked up plates in the actual buffet line.

"Oh hi!" the young woman with very short blonde hair and blue eyes greeted us before her boyfriend or husband turned around. "You're the golden couple!" she looked around searching for something. "Darn. No cameras in sight." It turned out he was her boyfriend - "Hi I'm Pete, and my girlfriend is Lauren. She wanted to sign up for the swim-up bar, but all the spots were taken."

"Oh? There was still one empty when we left." Kimber followed.

"Yeah, someone named Sarah took the last spot." Lauren sounded disappointed. "There's always tomorrow, unless..." Pete looked at Kimber - I think there's still an open spot on the 'Who comes first?' scene that we're signed up for at 3:00?"

"We could really use the extra cash that comes with you being in or even near the scene." she looked at Henri with pleading eyes... "Please, we want to get as many scenes as we can and get as much money out of these bastards as possible."

"We haven't looked that far ahead -" Kimber started, but a few people arrived behind us and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hello, er Kimber can the three of us get you into a scene with us at 1:15?" Kimber was stunned that the three women seemed as anxious to do a scene as the young couple in front of them. "I don't know... we have the assigned scene to do after lunch." she answered honestly, not quite figuring out what to do with all the sudden interest in her.

"Can we sit with you for lunch? I think your show is scheduled for 12:30 to 1:15 and our scene is at the same location." I was loading up my plate with food when I heard that. I was supposed to have sex with 5 women in 45 minutes... Including any fuck-ups since none of us were actors?

We sat down at a large round table and were joined by the young couple and three women. There were two more empty seats briefly. A couple more excited women ran to grab those seats. "I'm Janice." the middle-aged woman with dark-tinted glasses pulled the chair back. She was a heavier set woman with tight black curls on her head and around her pussy. The pink slit contrasted heavily with the surrounding very dark skin. She spoke with what I guessed was a Jamaican or Haitian accent.

"I'm Kristine." the other woman smiled and both my wife and I realized these two were in the upcoming scene with us. Kristine was very tall, maybe six-two - very skinny, and a face that didn't really give any clues to her age. She could be anywhere from her mid twenties to early forties. Her tits were smaller than mine and were mostly nipple.

"So, you signed up -" Kimber started.

"to give your husband a hand-job." she said simply. "I figured it was an easy task for a lot of money. The rest of you have to do more." She grinned.

Beside her, Janice smiled and cheerfully added "I don't mind my part at all, money or no - it's going to be fun." My cock thickened more.

"Are any of you Sarah?" she asked the other women at the table and they all shook their heads. "Well, I don't know about her - I plan on finishing you for a money-shot."

The look on my wife's face was a bit confused as she knew I was obligated to follow the blow-job up with sex with the yet to be seen Sarah.

"Oh, Did you no read the part about orgasms?" she laughed and elbowed Kristine beside her. Clearly they had both read something extra. "If they get a close-up shot of either a man or woman in orgasm, you get an extra $500."

"Minimum?" a short woman beside Kimber asked.

"Yes, the director 'market tests' some close-ups and depending on the client response - you can earn much more, but the $500 is guaranteed."

A beep sounded and a few screens appeared from just about every structure around them. Our host - Tanya appeared on the screen. "This morning you unfortunately witnessed a situation where one of our guests protested. Subsequent to his removal from the viewing area, he stated that he would not be participating in accordance with his obligations. His wife," the scene switched to show a man with his arms and legs spread and chained to a wall watching the same video we were watching.

"His wife, Sarah has agreed to fulfill her obligations in the debut performance starting in ten minutes as well as committing to three shows per day until her husband agrees to participate. We accept her payment on his behalf, however - he will remain in the cell until their obligations are fully satisfied or he agrees to participate."

The screens rose back into their structures.

"Fuck. So, me having sex with Sarah in the first scene is part of his punishment." I put my fork down, and drank the full glass of water. "Geezus." my penis lost its enthusiasm from this news.

I saw Sabrina talking to a man about my age whose face was bright red. "Must be the dad." I whispered to Kimber and pointed. "Oh shit." she mouthed as he through his arms in the air and glared our way before storming off. Sabrina seemed to take it all in stride - shrugged her shoulders and waved toward us before following her father toward the pool where the first scene would be shot. I found out that no other scenes were being filmed because this was the 'launch' for the day.

"Well, shall we go get ready for the scene?" Kristine looked around the table. "It's show time!"

My wife stood up at the same time as Kristine and Janice, glanced at me - "C'mon super-star. We're up."

Everyone at the table joined the crowds moving in the same direction. It seemed everyone got some comfort out of knowing that they weren't us. As we got closer to the pool bar, Sabrina called out - "I need all the women over here. Henri, the director wants a word." her expression showed a tiny tinge of doubt that I'd like to hear what he had to say.

As I turned toward him I heard Sabrina telling the women "The director made some slight changes to the script. We need to go over them to make sure everyone knows their parts and there's not much time."

"Give me space." he ordered the camera and sound crews away. "You and your wife might think you've got me over a barrel with this non-sense." He waved the pages of what must be our modified contract. "Sabrina has never performed in any of my shows - I made sure of that in my contract with the board. What I didn't cover was her voluntarily altering her own contract which puts me in a not very happy place."

"Welcome to th-"

"Fuck you. I get it, but you don't know the whole picture. Sabrina and I are amongst the permanent residents here and we've been hands-off from the elites from the start. You've just messed that up."

"Fuck. There's no time for this. But, I will make sure you and your wife know what you've gotten yourself into."

"For your part in this scene - I've taken out the anal. You'll be finishing with Sarah and you better make her scream realistically. In fact, you'll be fucking her from behind as if it was anal and slapping her ass until it is glowing. The same will be happening to your wife from the bartender. I've substituted a professional porn-star for the role and he has the largest cock you'll ever see."

I looked over at Kimber; her face was flushed and I couldn't tell if she was angry, worried or excited. She was biting her lower lip, but her eyes were focused on the man approaching the swim-up bar. "Holy shit." I said out loud as I saw his massive penis that reached down to his knees. It was also as thick as my wife's wrists and it wasn't even erect.

"Quiet - " he called out and the crowd responded. "Positions." The women swam up the bar. It was obvious that Sabrina had told them which order to sit in once they got there. Shots were poured out then "Action!"

Kimber reached for the glass nearest her and raised it. "Kristine has to give the next guy who swims up a hand-job." she threw her drink back as the others followed and played their parts as we had read before.

Sabrina slaps me on the ass - "Break a leg." and points toward the far end of the pool. Right on cue, I enter the pool and swim towards the women. I start to swim toward my wife, but the director points at Kristine. I change my course and approach to order my beer. The script seems to carry on unchanged... "Wait!" the woman who must be Sarah said her line. "What if we all agree to do something and Kimber has to-"

Janice blurts out "Do everything we do - with the bartender?"

"Ha! It's my party." Kristine declares. "Janice," she whispers in the woman's ear - "What?!"

"It was your idea - and don't forget she has to -" and pointed at the large cock now resting on the bar. Kimber really did look concerned as it began to get hard and its circumference was growing. At the same time she was in complete awe of it. Kristine leaned over and whispered in Sarah's ear. She gasped. "Why? That's -"

Then she glared quite believingly at Kimber and smiled. "Oh you bet. She's going to get it for starting this."

"What are you guys planning?" Kimber questioned, although she knew the answer.

"Never you mind. You just copy everything we do - with him." the three other women said in unison.

Kimber swallowed hard - definitely getting more nervous as the role playing was about to get real.

"Come here, handsome." Kristine put one hand on my backside and took hold of my cock with the other.

"Well?" she looked at Kimber.

Slowly, Kimber climbed over the bar and put one hand on the man's ass and the other took hold of his penis near the head. Kristine started long slow strokes making my penis begin to harden despite the nerves and the huge crowd watching. Kimber copied her motion, making long slow strokes about the same length down his shaft as Kristine was doing to me.

"uh-uh," Janice chimed in - she's going down the full length of him.

"That's right." Kristine and Sarah both laughed as Kimber stopped briefly before traveling the full length of that huge shaft. A few minutes later, my cock was rock solid - but the bartender seemed to only be half-erect. I thought he'd pass out if it was fully erect. Then, suddenly - Janice moved in and replaced Kristine's hand with her own, blew a kiss at my wife before moving me toward the bar and telling me to take a seat on it. Then, her head lowered and I took a deep breath. I was about to get a blow-job from a complete stranger while my wife went down on the porn star. He didn't have to sit on the bar, so his balls were still submered so far away from where my wife was sucking. Kristine chimed in "Keep doing as much as you can until I say stop."

Watching my wife going down on him in addition to the fact that Janice was definitely trying to make me cum made it extremely difficult to fight against release. I was groaning, almost whimpering at times at the feel of this woman's tongue and lips on my cock. One hand fondled my balls as the other stroked me whenever she pulled her lips back to the tip. My cheeks and leg muscles were tensing along with my stomach muscles as I clenched to hold back. She started moaning, feeling just how close I was. The bartender started to grunt a bit as my wife in turn began to make some noises. His cock didn't seem as hard as mine, but he seemed to be struggling as much as I was. I tensed, "Oh fuck." I cursed as I knew I just went passed the point of no return. Janice opened her mouth and pumped me - making me cum in a loud groan. My wife stopped and looked toward the director not knowing if she should keep going. He nodded, but I could tell that she wasn't going to be able to make this guy cum any time soon. I was surprised when Sarah bent over the bar beside me - "My turn..." I didn't know what to do. I just had an orgasm and she wanted me to fuck her?

The director motioned his head and mouthed - Move.

I did as I was told, and surprised by the water temperature cooling my testicles as I moved around behind Sarah and spread her cheeks. I rubbed the tip of my penis along the crack of her ass and then pushed into her vagina. She was up out of the water, but my balls splashed along the surface. Across the table from me, my wife was moving into a similar position as Sarah. When the bartender's head spread her vagina wider than I had ever done to her, she gasped and flopped to the top of the bar to catch her breath. "Holy shit!" she screamed as he thrust slowly forward. Despite having just blown my load into Janice's mouth, my cock still seemed eager and ready to perform. I was distracted by this fact and amazed that I could actually continue.

kimberau
kimberau
21 Followers