Too Good to be True Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimberau
kimberau
21 Followers

I put my hands on Sarah's hips and started a slow fuck when Kristine came over to me and said - "She's been bad. Spank her."

I stared at her for a second, then Sarah yelled "Spank me! Spank me hard." Janice joined into it as well - "She deserves it. Give it to her. Make her scream." As she said that last line, I realized that the same was about to happen to my wife. Not only was she being fucked by a super-sized cock, but she was about to be slapped across the ass.

Tentatively, I gave Sarah a light slap on her right ass cheek. she moaned - "mmmm... harder." The bartender wasn't so gentle as my wife screamed in shock. A hand-print on her right cheek at the same time as he started slamming into her. After several minutes of this abuse, both cheeks on both women were glowing sore - and the women had tears in their eyes, but my wife growled and looked up at me. "Do it. Fuck that bitch hard!"

As soon as those words came out of her mouth, the bartender stopped slapping her ass and started fucking her furiously. I mimicked his actions as best I could, deciding that the raw ass in front of me had enough slapping. Sarah and Kimber looked into each other's eyes as the two were jolted from behind. My wife began to moan as she felt the man tensing. His grunts were getting louder and quicker. He looked at the director who shook his head - no. I didn't know what that meant until he and my wife both reached loud orgasms. Her eyes were both wide with shock as her body thrashed through a powerful orgasm. I had never heard her screaming out like that before. She was still moaning as Sarah started responding as well. The volume of her moans was increasing and I felt my muscles begin to shake as my orgasm approached, but the director looked at me and showed a jerking motion. "oh... he wanted a me to finish with my cock out, after directing the big guy to cum in my wife. I did as instructed and pulled out, but didn't need to jerk as I released a load that went over the head of Sarah, landing inches from my wife's face. That was followed by a couple of shorter bursts that I sprayed onto the red ass - and one last shot that hit Sarah in the shoulder blades. As I slid my cock back into Sarah one last time she let out a final long moan. Her head rose up and stared at my wife while my cock slipped out of her.

The director looked at the man that was fucking my wife and nodded... Slowly he pulled out of my wife's pussy while a camera man zoomed in to capture a shot of a cream-pie to the extreme. There was a lot of cum already resting on bar between her legs, but her pussy glowed white with a thick stream reaching down to the puddle below. She tried to catch her breath for a few more moments. "Cut." resounding applause sounded from the full audience.

"Set up for the next scene. Kimber, Sarah - talk to Sabrina." Both women were caught off guard, perhaps Sabrina had some ointment for their asses.

"You." he pointed at me, "Russian Roulette at 2:30 at the pavillion... go see Tanya, she'll be directing."

Sabrina looked at Kimber and Sarah, "The next scene has six women in it - and we need two more to complete the roster, so you're up."

"What's the scene?" Sarah took it in stride. "I have to do three shows so... the sooner I get today over with."

"It's called 369... Six friends roll dice. The first one to get a 3,6,9 buys a drink for everyone, a six is on the bottom, and a nine is on top to perform a 69 on the bar for three minutes. The best part of it, is that this scene isn't scripted beyond that point. You keep playing until the director calls cut. Good luck. - Oh, here are the other 4 ladies."

The three who had sat with us at lunch were beaming, and was joined by a fourth as they swam-up to the bar. Candice, Anna, Stephie, and Katie introduced themselves to the others, even though all but Katie had done so at lunch with Kimber. Candice had olive skin, dark eyebrows and blonde hair on her head, but a thick dark bush obscuring her vagina completely from view. Anna was the shortest of all the women, with gigantic tits that stretched down into the water where they acted as natural floating devices. Kimber had no idea what bra size could hold them up. Since Anna was so short, her pussy was well out of view at the moment. She sported shoulder length blond hair that matched her eyebrows. Stephie must have been from Australia or New Zealand by her accent. She was taller than Kimber with tits about the same size. In fact, she could almost be a body double except for her height.

Lastly, Katie was the new girl. Her close-cropped hair was a shiny white despite the fact that she was the youngest person I've seen here. I wondered if she was even old enough to be an adult, but she dove right into that thought with "I know y'all think I'm too young to be here, but I assure you I'm nineteen and I'm here without my boyfriend because we split up after our vacation in Cancun last year. I never told him that I got the tickets to come here and signed my friend Veronica up in his place." she pointed to another young woman with matching the same hair-cut, but coloured blue walking away from the pools. "She's signed up for a different scene that got filled up before I could join her, so I picked this one," she looked at Kimber "for the bonus payout - and we like eating pussy!" she beamed at the others.

A few minutes later, action was called and it began... Katie rolled the dice first and rolled a four and a one. She handed the dice to Anna who rolled a four and a three. "That's a three!" Katie bounced. "Actually, it's sev-" Kimber argued, but Stephie countered - "We didn't say the total roll applied for threes or sixes."

"True." Anna laughed and nodded to the bartender - "a round on me."

Candice picked up the dice and rolled a five and a four. "Climb up -" Katie patted the top of the bar. "you'll be on top." Stephie rolled a one and a two - sighed, and ordered another round. Kimber picked up the dice and rolled five and four - for a second nine. She looked confused but Katie who seemed to have taken charge of the rules squealed - "You replace Candice."

Candice laughed and climbed off the bar - "Up you go."

It actually took a while before Sarah joined Kimber on the bar. She positioned her head between Kimber's knees and even gave my wife's pussy a little kiss. "and go-" Sarah started licking my wife's cunt but Katie held the timer up - "I don't start until you're both eating." Kimber had never had a woman licking her cunt before, and slowly leaned down to lick another woman's vagina for the first time. Sarah's arms reached around the back of Kimber's legs as she felt her own body reacting to my wife's efforts, but as they both let out a soft moan the buzzer sounded. Kimber laughed and gave one last kiss to Sarah's clit before sitting up on her knees.

The dice game continued until Anna and Katie had to climb up with Anna on top, her sizeable chest already resting on Katie's boobs.

"Cut..." the director looked a little annoyed. "Why are you still here?" he pointed toward the pavillion. I looked at my wife who just shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, I guess..." I paused for a second and looked at the director then smiled - "Sabrina, you coming for the scene?" she laughed and nodded, but I was surprised that her father was also laughing. "Do what you have to..." he sighed and turned his attention back to the six women before the cameras - "Action."

Sabrina almost bounced up to me, looking at her tablet "So, it says six women, six men are contestant 'couples' on a game show where the men are blindfolded and restrained. Each contestant is involved in giving or receiving oral sex or masturbating for the audience depending on a wheel that is spun to determine who performs the oral interactions. The men rate the performance by indicating a score from one to ten with their fingers when the performer finishes the round. Scores are tallied up until one of the men shoots his load into someone's mouth."

My cock wasn't fully recovered from the last scene, but it was starting to get hard thinking about Sabrina's mouth on me, along with five other women taking turns. I hoped I'd blow my load into her mouth for an extra bonus. It would still be a while before the show actually started, but as we approached I saw the five other women and the men on the stage with Tanya. She smiled and hugged Sabrina before turning to me. "Do you know the general outline for this scene?"

I nodded. My penis was growing as I thought about those 5 women taking turns going down on me.

"Good," she turned toward the men "The premise is that the men shouldn't be biased about who they are rating for the game show, so you'll have a blindfold on. Each man will rate the performance given. These hoods -" she picked up a black hood. "have earphones inside so you will hear the announcements of the scores given to the contestants by their numbers. Each of you will be set up as a 'couple' with numbers from 1 to 6... so you'll hear how you are doing as a couple. The highest score when a load is shot into a performer's mouth - wins."

We had a little time to meet the other 'contestants' and have a drink before the show would start. Sabrina and I were assigned as couple number 4. The women were told they had to masturbate continuously throughout the performances. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't watch them, but got the idea that I'd likely be biased to vote 10 fingers for Sabrina over any of the other women - easily... even before she started. My cock firmed up completely at that thought. I wasn't alone though, it seemed the other men were equally pleased with their cocks all beginning to harden.

"Places." the order came and I moved toward chair numbered 4. There were arm straps on the chair. Sabrina was strapping me in and gave me a kiss. "So you can't take your hood off and cheat."

She then put the hood over my head and everything went dark, then subtle music played in my ears. Sitting their in the dark, it seemed like it took an awfully long time before the music was interrupted by Tanya's voice. "Ladies and gentlemen, load the chamber."

A hand grabbed by cock sending a shock through my system. It was a lot more erotic than I had expected, perhaps because it was my sense of touch that was actively involved. Then warm, soft kisses along my shaft began. "Oh my god." I whispered and took a deep breath. This was going to be a challenge to stay in control. "Play the game." I told myself... until the sucking stopped and Tanya's voice directed "Rate the performance, gentlemen." It was early, but at the same time I had no idea which woman had just sucked me so amazingly... it could have easily been Sabrina. I decided to give a rating of 7. "Scores are in for the first round... Couple 1 gets 8, 2 gets 6, 3 gets 7, 4 gets 7, 5 gets 6, and lastly 6 gets 3."

I was happy for Sabrina's 8 points, and tried to remember which women were teams 3 and 4 since they both scored 7. As the game went on it got far too difficult to guess which team I had rated. The game had gone on for a much longer time than I thought that I could have lasted. The last few blow-jobs were all bringing me so close before stopping. I strained and groaned and felt I was no longer able to hold back. I couldn't believe the rounds stopped just at the moment that I would explode approached, but I was positive my orgasm would be the one to end the game in the next round. It was difficult not to rate each blow job as a 10 at this point. The last few, in fact I had given full marks and I had lost track at what anyone else was scoring - i.e. the neck and neck overall totals seemed to indicate to me that everyone was rating close to the same. A hand squeezed my balls, another grabbed my shaft and the warm breath approached. I tensed, groaned, strained and as the lips took me in I exploded with an immense orgasm. My cock emptied and yet my cock was still being pumped and sucked. I groaned and moaned until I was finally released.

"We have a winner. Team 3 gets the win!"

A moment later, they took my mask off. All the women were lying on the stage with their legs spread in front of the chairs, their breasts heaving and they were covered in sweat. Around the stage was a crowd that had gone strangely silent after the initial cheering. It took a while for me to realize it, but all the other men were standing up by the score boards with a grinning man under the 3.

Sabrina sat up on her elbows and mouthed "Sorry"

I was still confused until Tanya reached her hand out to the woman with the number 3 and helped her stand up. "Your masturbation points got you the highest score amongst your competitors. The rest of you worked your pussies really hard while the men played Russian roulette. Well done."

I was stunned. I didn't move and it seemed the crowd was collectively holding its breath too. "We have to thank our loaded gun - Henri for providing such a perfect and incredible audio selection for the women to masturbate to."

I groaned, knowing that I couldn't actually deny I had moaned and groaned with pleasure while it was happening. I looked up at Tanya who had an evil grin that could have matched Sabrina's father's. So that's why he was smiling.

I was still strapped to the chair and the women were still lying spread eagle in front of me. I realized the cameras were still rolling and looked at Tanya questioningly.

"So Henri, which of the women get to share the prize with contestant 3?"

"What prize is that?" my load was spent so I was nervous what was next.

"The grand prize of course."

I had no idea what the grand prize was, but it might as well be shared with Sabrina so I picked her.

The crowd started applauding, then I noticed someone holding up an 'applaud' sign. I wasn't sure why I was still restrained as the rest of the women were escorted off the stage. I saw my wife appear in the crowd; I'd have to tell her what had happened later. I hoped the director would relent the abuse...

As I was thinking that, the men and women gathered around me, the women were on their knees between two men each, the male contestant number 3 stood directly in front of me. He reached down to his cock and started stroking himself, the women grabbed a cock to either side and started pumping. All cocks aimed at my face. "Oh shit, seriously!" A few minutes later, it started with cum hitting my left ear and cheek. By the time they were done my whole head was dripping and contestant three made sure to hit me squarely in the face so my lips were soaked. With my hands still restrained, I had no idea how to breathe without getting some of this cum in my mouth. I was relieved though as the crowd cheered and Tanya finally called 'cut'. Sabrina grabbed a towel and started wiping my face "I couldn't do anything to stop it, I'm sorry."

kimberau
kimberau
21 Followers