All Comments on 'Too Horny to Study'

by PreviaWynne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why the gay shit?

This story was oh so fucking hot, then you went and spoiled it by making the boyfriend a homo! Would have been SO much better if you'd had Alan doing Amber up the ass, turning Carley on so much that she ordered Will up HER ass, not HIS!

Sadly, the homo aspect took this story from a four-star special to a two...

PreviaWynnePreviaWynneover 11 years agoAuthor
About this story

I wrote this based on a recurring fantasy my girlfriend has. I realize it gets a little strange at the end, but that was what she fantasized about.

I actually had a hell of a time getting Amber and Will into the room believably. In her fantasy, they just appeared out of nowhere. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Warnings needed

I agree with the anon comment. You need to put a warning somewhere about the guy on guy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sex related differences of the arse

There is no difference between a girls arse and a guys arse. The equipment close to the arse is different, but that does not seem to be an issue in this story.

Why is fucking one type gay, but the other not?

Hot story, very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You gotta warn people this has gay sex in it, you might not care but straight guys won't be into that. I was enjoying it until he started sucking the other guy off but I didn't finish it, not interested in gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I love the slow gentle buildup into that totally chaotic climax. Love the way Corey is dragged by circumstance into finding her inner domme.

Screw that 'no gayness' comment; Im not lesbian either but the lesbing(?) was just fine. You write good honey :D

love VvV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

such a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anon

That was really good OMG! (Albeit frustrating, hehe)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was some Lit erotica

Awesome love these characters ur just awesome 0please write more u inspire me ♡♡♡

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous