Too Many Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, it was Tuesday night. She did not have a shift at the club and had a date lined up with Jason. If things went well, he'd get to 'home' -finally- she thought to herself as she tossed a few condoms in her bag. She looked at the clock and sat down at her make-up vanity.

In the meantime, Abazeel finally tracked down wish-speaker number six. Selena was a big name on the stripper circuit and travelled much of the year, making it hard to catch her with his limited resources. She and Sammie had gotten fairly close when she headlined at the club recently, and they still kept in touch on and off with Facebook and the like.

"Well, I guess I've been thinking about hanging it up for a while now. I'm not getting any younger and the competition is getting tougher every year. So, why not make her the most successful stripper around? It could be a pretty good life for someone like her" She pondered, smoking on a foul cigarette.

Abazeel waved the smoke away and quizzed her on the details even as he devoutly wished he could tell her about Samantha's great previous career as a sales rep, or even a head nurse. He was trying to figure out a way to get Selena to think about non-stripping options when he realized she was already deep into describing Sammie's new life and it was being locked in.

"Maybe one of the recruiters for one of the big outfits caught her act and recognized her potential? Yeah, a scout for someone like Silver Stars International sees her and signs her on. She takes some classes but mostly just discovers that she has all these hidden talents for it. You know, one of those who can do a lap dance that results in a happy ending without touching the guy? Someone who loves their body and what it can do to a man, and has it down to a fine art. I guess she'd have to lose her inhibitions- she still stayin' away from the private rooms? Yeah, she'd have to get real enthusiastic about doing that sorta shit." Selena went on for a bit longer, describing a woman who loved performing- on stage or in bed, mostly a dominant personality with a touch of submissiveness that 'would turn the marks on'.

Abazeel made his notes and thanked her with a heavy heart. As he left, Selena was stroking herself thinking of her old friend for some reason.

The lights around her vanity flared and momentarily blinded Sansa. She shook herself and looked at the mirror. Something was different, but she could not put her finger on it. She was still tall, six and a half feet in these heels. Her shimmeringly pale blonde hair was still long and silky... she still regretted dying it to the paler shade, but it really helped her career. Her blue eyes looked huge with the make-up and eyelash extensions, and some carefully researched injections gave her cock-sucker lips without the silly ballooning so many girls ended up with. She stood up and finished dressing in her trademark schoolgirl outfit complete with the sequined tie.

As she stretched in her spacious Las Vegas dressing room she remembered the old, dingy spaces she started in and marvelled at how far she had come. Fame, money, travel... it was often like a dream. One of the best parts was that the VIP lounges she spent time in now were generally full of actual VIPs. She had met famous actors and actresses, multi-millionaires, successful CEOs and business moguls, and royalty. She had spent weekends and entire weeks as a girlfriend for hire or just to act as arm candy in some of the most scintillating places on Earth.

She reflected on being recruited for modeling out of college, and thinking about the bullet she dodged when one of Daddy's friends wanted her to go to work for him. Mummy and Daddy were not real thrilled about their not-so-little Samantha going full-on pro as Sansa but she absolutely loved the life- the glamour, the excitement, the incredible sex! (Well, she smiled ruefully to herself, the sometimes incredible sex. It was amazing how many of the big name men she 'dated' were pretty bad in the bedroom. Still- there were other rewards.)

The gopher gave her a heads-up and she strode out to the wings to wait for her music. She peeked out at the full house and felt her loins warm again. All these eyes locked on her! She wondered who the lucky guy, or maybe guys, were going to be tonight. Then she heard the music swirl and the crowd started to chant "Sansa! Sansa! Sansa!" Her nipples hardened as she took to the stage.

It took Abazeel some time to work his way back to Samantha's original hometown. Car breakdowns, an inordinately long detour, and so on seemed to conspire against him but he finally pulled into a driveway.

Jason was a young man that briefly dated Samantha when she worked part time in a local coffee shop. He was madly in love with her, but knew that her attention was elsewhere. The two stayed in touch through social media but he knew he was just one of her legion of admirers. Abazeel was greatly pleased that he had remained on the list between the last two time-lines.

"Happy. I get 'happy'? I don't know if this is some sort of cosmic joke or the best example of good karma ever. You know, when she was working at the coffee shop, I didn't know she had another career. I just thought she was this wonderful, warm girl that went on some dates with me. Maybe she said yes the first time out of pity or to get me off her back, but we seemed to have a good time together. It was kind of a shock to find out about her other life. Tell me, is there anything else about her I probably should know?"

Abazeel positively shuddered in happiness. The way he phrased that was perfect! Abazeel took some time to fill Jason in on everything that happened, not worrying about giving too much away since he would forget this visit soon.

Jason was stunned. "Wow. Successful nurse, high-paid pharmaceutical rep? Why did you have to follow June's wishes so closely? Couldn't you have done something about Selena's wish? Why..." Abazeel held up a restraining hand and filled him in on some of his own past.

"OK, so can I undo any of this? Rather, let me think. OK... Abazeel, I wish you could tell me how to make this all right for her." Abazeel smiled.

Samantha woke up in a huge fluffy white bed, momentarily disoriented by the unfamiliar surroundings. A warm body beside her stirred and she remembered that she and her husband were on their first anniversary in Vegas, where they got married a wonderful year ago.

She laid back and reflected on her rich variety of memories. She wasn't sure why, but she now remembered most of every different time-line, and enjoyed reliving highlights now and then. One of her favorite memories was actually from this time-line, when Jason showed up at her Vegas performance and they rekindled their relationship- several warm and wet times, in fact. They had a whirlwind romance that ended up with their getting married in a Vegas chapel right after her contract with both the agency and the club was up.

They moved back to their hometown. She really had not built up much savings as a stripper, even though she was well paid. She did sell off the flashy car and overpriced jewels and furs she had accumulated and managed to pay for a good chunk of a new degree. She was currently enrolled in the local college on a 'general studies' track as the two of them decided what she wanted to major in.

They had several ideas of career options for a smart, beautiful young woman. Samantha knew enough about June's 'young' curse/wish to understand some of the challenges facing her, but her skill with make-up, learned from the 'voluptuous' wish, would really help here. Now that she understood that she had been sabotaging her own efforts by acting like such a teen- thanks to the wish- she could counter-act to some extent, and now she had Jason's help!

Right here and right now, however, she was feeling a bit frisky. She knew that it was just part of Selena's 'Successful' wish that was juicing her up, but she loved the feeling and knew just what to do. She slipped under the covers and found Jason's cock. At first, she just played with it in the near darkness. Then she settled down and began to suck. She knew she could bring him off like a true professional, but instead she used her skills and experience to make the sensations last... and last... and last.

Jason woke up and flipped the covers down so he could see his gorgeous wife. He stroked her hair and wished her a good morning as she continued her efforts. She carefully monitored his responses and used a combination of squeezing the base of the shaft or under the head to slow things down just... enough... that he felt himself shiver in a mild orgasm without really cumming. He gathered his beloved up and gave her a huge hug and brief kiss (to protect her from his dragon breath). He returned her favor by worshipping her big, firm breasts and kissing her perfect little pussy.

Soon she was thrashing and screaming. If he thought it unfair that she should get big climaxes and he only got a small one, he did not show it. He knew that she would stoke his fires all day and they would share a huge orgasm later today. Besides, he knew she would really get worked up when they visited her old club later today and she had the chance to spend some time with her old girlfriends.

He also knew that one of the other left-over bits of Selena's wish would involve her getting hot and sweaty with a couple of them, and that he just might get invited to play along.

All in all, Samantha was happy, and Jason was happy.

Even Abazeel was happy as he drove towards his next appointment.