Too Smart Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly could see both her and Leons cocks bulging over each other in Naomis guts and rubbed them both. She grabbed Naomi's hands and placed them over both limps and Naomi looked down at her impossibly distended abdomen and lost it.

"For real? Th-this is really ha-happening? I ca- I can't handle this! CUUUUMMMINGAAAAAH!" Naomi screamed and passed out. Polly laughed as they ravaged the screaming giant until the timer went off and dropped Naomi to the floor and let her flop and shake.

"That... was... AWESOME!" Polly shouted and sat on the edge of the table to catch her breath. "Damn, I think I'm going to really like having a dick."

"On you or in you?" Leon asked as he pulled his bone in from his grool glistened cock, making it less threatening.

Polly considered for a second as she lazily stroked her dock and fingered her sloppy snatch. The shrugged and said "Fuck, both, I suppose. But just yours."

Nila slid her arms around her dad's waist, hugging and licking the cream off him as Laura crawled in front of him and deepthroated his dick clean.

"Wow, dad, that was so hot! I love watching you fuck almost as I love you fucking me! But we have a schedule to keep so let's-ack!" Leon yanked Nila round front and lifted her with her back to his chest as Laura lined his rod up with her asshole and he dropped her. She was slowed to a halt before getting half way down so Leon grabbed her shoulders and jammed her down the rest of the way. She gurgled through a shock orgasm as her short legs dangled a foot off the ground.

"I gotcha, princess. You just sit pretty Off to the next round!" He said, then hugged his impaled daughter to his chest, grabbed Lauras leash and walked out of the room, leaving Polly and Naomi to recover.

"See you girls in a bit!" Leon shouted over his shoulder.

"Dude." Polly said after Leon left. "You weren't kidding about dick. My pussy is absolutely buzzing! He can have that gold star. Totally earned it."

"Yup. No going back now. You totally fucked yourself." Naomi grunted from the floor and they both laughed.

"You, uh, still horny?" Naomi asked.

"Oh, fuck ya!" Polly quickly answered.

"Wanna do some fucking and watch Leon plow through all that pussy?"

"Hell. Yes. Then we should take the twins up on their bet they lost." Polly said as she continued to pleasure herself.

"Damn, yo! You really flipped a switch. How did that happen?" Naomi asked.

"The same womb full of jizz as you, I guess. Losing your virginity really changes a woman." Polly mused as she laid back on the table and continued to play with both genitals.

"Man," Naomi said a moment later, "You know who would really enjoy all this? Raz."

"Oh,ya? Ol' five eyes has been silent apart from a quick update. Can't get her to answer." Polly said.

"I think all this Culper stuff would get her to show herself." Said Naomi.

"I'll send her the memo later. You gonna invite Tony and the triplets to the party tomorrow?"

"You know, might as well. Haven't seen them in a grip."

"It would be nice to see them. Anyway, sex." Said Polly.

"Good." Naomi said. "Cuz I got myself a dick too, ya know. Wanna be my first blowjob before I blast your sweet little pussy?" Polly looked at her on the floor stroking a dick fatter but a bit shorter than hers. While Polly's was as long as Leon, Naomi's was as fat, tapering down at the base and a flaring glans. It was glazed with chocolaty precum as Naomi stroked it while looking at Polly, who raise an eyebrow and smirked.

"Why not? I could use the practice. Fuck, I already feel empty now that I'm not getting stuffed. Wild."

Back in Doctor Uzumaki's secret underwater base, Inzo had arrived and presented the doctor with his prizes.

"Took you long enough." The doctor said. Inzo had two boxes and a pair of cloaked frames behind him.

He handed over the pilfered DNA samples, a plastic and aluminum box that held something alive in it and waved at the two behind him. They stepped up and took off their hoods. A male and female who looked like menacing reptiles dropped their cloaks and revealed themselves. Both were Japanese but heavily modified. The male looked like a big iguana with wings while the female was more like a cobra with wings. Both had biomechanic devises imbedded in their limbs and faces.

"These must be the peace offering from my sister. Glad your mother has seen things my way for once. We will take back what is rightfully our soon enough. Hopefully this Borkle beast will have the effect I desire." He shook the box and the thing inside growled deeply, too deep for something of its size. A tentacle breached a corner of the box and almost touched the Doctor but he moved it out of the way in time.

"Nice try, beasty. But there is someone much more tasty to drain." Doc Uzumaki said. He used a chair mounted arm to grab the box and hold it up and chuckled to himself. "From Russia with love. This should neutralize that electric asshole for a while. What a nasty find. I think we are about set for a good, old fashioned smash and grab. You two." He pointed to the new pair. "I will equip you with what you need. Then you must go meet the team and get ready. We will attack tomorrow night. Now where is that imprinter ray?"

Hope you enjoyed it! give it a rate!