All Comments on 'Too Young Pt. 01'

by SWhite1982

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SWhite1982SWhite1982almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous..

I'm sorry if I didn't write the story clearly​.. Ben in this story is in a college class in the United States. He's 20, and therefore he is legal by consent laws. This is not a story condoning underage sex. It's a story about the views of age gap relationships. I apologize if you feel mislead for any reason.

Wolf9625Wolf9625almost 7 years ago
Read closer before commenting

I seriously despise people that anonymously criticize someone else's work. It's obvious to anyone who knows how to read that this is a college setting and that the student in question is over the age of consent to engage in sexual activities. Before wasting our time reading your stupid behind illiterate response to a well written introduction to a story re-readand make sure you understand what you are actually reading.

IF YOU MUST BE NEGATIVE AT LEAST HAVE THE BALLS TO LEAVE YOUR NAME

koiezLGMkoiezLGMalmost 7 years ago
been a while

Since a story on this site caught my attention, this is a great start to which I hope there will be more. I love it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

I'm intrigued by this story, and I hope you will write more. Also, I wasn't confused about the student being above the age of consent. It's a well written first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like this story. Crossing my fingers that you finish; you are off to a great start! Please finish prom night too. Love that story and hope for a HEA.

SWhite1982SWhite1982over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you to everyone who commented. I'm sorry that it's been a while since I posted (and I do not intend to leave any of you hang; I'm hoping to continue both of them). I'm really glad you enjoyed it; I'm almost done with part two of this one (and have almost the entire next part of Prom Night finished).

Thanks again!

-Steve

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous