Tooth and Claw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, however, Ushi was ready, and steeled herself to not give that cruel, little dragoness the satisfaction of hearing her scream. Pain lanced through her, but she held her composure, eyes rigidly fixed upon a blank square of wall directly in front of her muzzle, though her tail lashed in reaction. Ride it out, ride it out... Don't let her see how much it fucking hurts... The cunt. When I'm out of this shit, she better watch out. I'll have my claws in her!

The dragoness' eyes narrowed when she received no reaction to the second blow, bar the delicious, pained swish of her captive's tail. She knew, however, that the liger would be screaming again soon enough, so she did not fret about her suddenly disciplined composure; the punishment had only just begun. Though...

Her eyes wandered rebelliously down over the toned curve of Ushi's rump, that tail flicking so annoyingly over it, blocking her view of the red welts showing through the fur. Absently, Vyrene caught the liger' tail tightly between her claws, yanking it up and securing a leather cuff about a foot from the tip, then having a guard chain it to the ceiling so that it would not further obstruct her view. Ushi made only a grunt of protest, doing her utmost to ignore her assailant, but this had the adverse affect of suiting Vyrene very well for the present moment, allowing her to rake her hungry gaze like she would her claws over her prey, licking her lips with barely restrained lust. Through this, however, she was wary to keep her disciplined and cool composure.

This was work, not pleasure, after all.

She shook herself and returned to the serious business of punishing the impudent cat, caning a precise line of welts into the liger' muscled rump and murring softly at the delicious sight her now squirming victim so willingly presented to her. When Ushi chanced to look back over her shoulder, shooting a furious yet proudly defiant glare at the dragoness, her head snapped back with the force of the slap, conveying the very clear message that she was not to do that again. Ushi mewled, shaking her head as if to shake off the pain, her ears ringing even as she thought that there was something truly sinister in the way the dragoness handled the cane, which made the liger suspect that she had caused pain to many a fur before her.

Having grown tired of her sport with the cane, Vyrene set it aside, instead selecting the bullwhip and giving it an experimental flick; the resounding crack made Ushi jump in her bonds and shiver involuntarily, dreading the pain. Ah, the liger had done well to hide her pain so far, Vyrene thought, bringing her arm back to strike the first blow. But she would not be so calm for many moments longer!

There was a tremendous crack as the bullwhip snapped, scoring a diagonal line across Ushi's back. She couldn't help herself, the shock of pain was so great that she convulsed violently, yelling and whimpering into her gag, revolted with herself for emitting that cry - the cry of a cub, a weakling, a runt, Ushi thought. Vyrene smirked at the conflict raging in Ushi's gaze, seeing her crack, bit by bit under the influence of ever-breaking pain. Oh yes...her cracks were widening, but very slowly, that much was sure. Alhough it was difficult to aim the bullwhip over Ushi's back with the chain holding her tail up from her rear, Vyrene was more than willing to undergo the slight technical difficulty in order to stare at the liger' rump, her sex moistening...

Wait...was the liger...wet?

"It seems, my dear, that you are not as tough as you thought you were," Vyrene purred, scooping up a dollop of the liger' juices and smearing them across her tawny muzzle; Ushi's nostrils flared widely. "Take the pain with the...pleasure, McFarland - and learn from it!"

Determined to get down to business, Vyrene slashed another score across Ushi's back, and another and another, striking the blows with no break or respite whatsoever for the panting liger. The vicious bullwhip sent tufts of fur flying and cut into Ushi's abused skin when the welts were struck, dribbles of blood warming her skin and trailing down her back in a sickly pattern that Vyrene murred her pleasure at. And, for Ushi, the pain built and never once wavered.

Her vision grew hazy and she howled vainly, faint from the severity of the blows and the fury with which they were dealt. She desperately wished to be anywhere - anywhere - but in the claws of the dragoness, beating her with such vindictive vehemence... Ushi's thoughts trailed off as she faded into blackness.

Pausing mid-stroke, Vyrene started at the liger suddenly slumping in her bonds as if defeated, though she was sure that could not be the case, not so soon, at least. Stalking around to Ushi's front and lifting her muzzle with one, curious claw tipped finger, she realised that the liger had fallen unconscious.

"We can't have that," Vyrene frowned, her brow creasing.

Pawing carefully through a drawer, the dragoness selected a syringe and a small container of smelling salts to rouse Ushi, a flicker of irritation at the necessary interruption casting over her mood. She prepared the filled syringe with a needle swiftly and jabbed it deeply into Ushi's arm, pressing the plunger with an annoyed grunt; she loathed interruptions, but at least this dose would prevent further fainting episodes, she thought viciously, thrusting the smelling salts under the cat's nose.

Ushi roused lethargically, her nose twitching at a foul stench and the room sliding into focus with agonising slowness. At first she thought herself in some private cell of the detention facility, perhaps knocked out in a fight with another girl, but moaned when she saw the dragoness still standing there, flashing a devastating smile with her pointed teeth.

"Oh no, it's not over yet," she laughed cruelly. "Not by far. We haven't finished whipping you and then, oh - there's much more. This is only the beginning of your re-education. Just think: you have three whole years of this to look forward to. Three whole years."

Ushi shook her head rebelliously, saying without words how she would never, ever give in to any such re-education, no matter how much pain was inflicted. Though the memory of the bullwhip cutting into her flesh was still sharp in her mind, Ushi felt a cool boldness within her core that she felt would lend her the strength to withstand the torture, for she could call it nothing else. Torture was only fit for a slave, even if the accursed dragoness refused to call the act by its true name.

"Or, if you're well-behaved," Vyrene continued thoughtfully, picking up the quirt and tapping it against her soft, yielding palm. "Perhaps your punishments over those three years will be less severe, with the only purpose being to keep you in line, remind you to keep your claws sheathed, so to speak."

"And if you're a bad kitty, well..." She raised one eyebrow threateningly. "I'll leave your imagination to those consequences." Ushi gulped loudly, her tail tugging nervously at its cuff.

Damn you... Ushi snarled mentally, taking every ounce of her strength to imagine the puny reptile in chains herself and beaten within an inch of her life, or killed before her gaze. The thought bolstered Ushi's wavering confidence and she raised her muzzle staunchly to Vyrene's, challenging her to do her worst.

"Very well," Vyrene said, sounding somewhat bored and bobbing her snout complacently. "Let us proceed, Nakushi McFarland."

It was almost comical to see the short dragoness standing in front of the powerful, muscled liger - only the quirt that she played between her petite paws added an air of dark malcontent to the surreal scene. Ushi shook her head and tried to hiss, the sound a bit muffled, but getting her point across.

Raising the quirt, Vyrene smiled sweetly and brought it down across Ushi's breast, the leather wickedly catching her nipple and raising a howl from the liger. She thrashed and writhed feverishly, both striving to evade the pain and break free so that she may give the dragoness a taste of the torture that she was all too easily able to inflict. Ushi growled threateningly, dragging at the rattling chains and hearing the fixtures groan under pressure but, infuriatingly, hold firm. She yelped as her other breasts was struck, the flesh rippling with the force of the blow, and danced from foot to foot, her whole body steadily being coated with a slow burning fire.

Dealing the blows, Vyrene could not have been more contented to see the slave's pain swell and begin to break her truly upon the beating of her sensitive breasts. She was almost sorry to deface such perfect, feminine mounds of flesh, tipped with tender, pink nipples, but, as she told herself with great personal pleasure, work must be done. And it still pleased her to abuse the cat with all the tools at her disposal.

"Give in," she advised in a sultry hiss, beating further welts and cuts into Ushi's breasts, the trickles of fresh blood and metallic scent of such heightening her excitement. "It will be worse for you if you do not accept your place."

Ushi shook her head vigorously, her previously concrete conviction beginning to wane. It was not the pain, no - that could never break her. It was the other effect the whipping was having upon her, especially when her nipples were abused...or stimulated. To her shame, as her breasts were beaten, she felt her arousal gradually rising and her cunt dripped lewdly as if she was in the middle of an orgasm. She closed her eyes tightly and moaned futilely, wishing at the same time that the dragoness would both cease in her beating and also continue, make her cum, satisfy her craving.

Ushi shook herself, wide eyed and determined not to take sexual gratification from the obscene act; instead, she imagined tying the dragoness up and hurting her...but that only served to increase her desire, her juices flowing more freely from her honey pot. She screamed as the quirt suddenly switched its course of attack and struck her exposed cunny, bursts of hot pain shooting through her labia. She looked on in horror and shook her head 'no' when Vyrene licked her lips with unconcealed desire, striking Ushi's obscenely swollen clit with a small giggle of glee.

That bitch... Ushi thought through a haze of pain, moaning and writhing through the pain and heated pleasure, unconsciously arching her body into the blows. When the quirt was exchanged for the more precise cane, she yowled out an orgasm, trembling violently as her clit was rhythmically and evenly beaten to draw out her humiliation - and the dragoness' voyeuristic delight. Jerking her muzzle erratically in an attempt to clear her head after the mind numbing climax, Ushi was shocked when she was given no respite.

If anything, she was caned harder.

Ushi screeched indignantly, teeth scoring teeth-marks into her gag and her cunt red raw with the continued caning, hoping against hope that it would come to an end soon. She briefly wondered why she was still conscious when the earlier beating had knocked her out after such a short while, but the burning pain swiftly rendered such thoughts incomprehensible. Her world narrowed to one of pain and pleasure where the only reprieve was the scant gap between strokes of the cane when Vyrene would swing her arm back in preparation to deliver the next dose. It was more that simple bad luck that the dragoness was of the perfect height to deliver an unencumbered beating to her sensitive cunny, which was all the worse for Ushi. The liger squeezed her eyes tightly shut, telling herself that they were watering from the pain and that they were not tears, and screamed through a second, more powerful and horrifying orgasm.

Then, and only then, was Vyrene satisfied and stepped back, murring appreciatively at the sight Ushi presented.

Beaten, bruised and bloodied from breasts to sex, Ushi thought her torment was over at last. Blood dripped from the few cuts upon her body but, apart from a few minor, shallow slashes that would leave battle wounds upon her body for years to come, the drugs had done their job in protecting the liger from any lasting damage. The physical wounds would heal and the aches would fade. The mental scars on the other hand...those would take longer.

But Ushi was far from broken. Her chest heaved, her rocking breasts and abused nipples sending tiny shockwaves of pain - and pleasure - into her nervous system, the ripples of her most recent orgasm fading all too rapidly. Vyrene knew this and her eyes glinted wantonly, delighting in the liger's resilience; she would take a wonderful time to break completely.

"On to the next stage," Vyrene stated coolly, professionally.

The next stage? There is...more? Ushi thought through a haze of pain, feeling her wrists being released from the chains. She thought that that would be that and she would be free to stand on her own two feet for whatever stage of her 're-education' came next; she almost wished that she would be sat at a wooden desk, in a straight, hard-backed chair and writing lines like in the more traditional detentions she had attended not so many years ago. After the severe whipping, she yearned for the strict yet bearable and laughable discipline the schools delivered.

But no, that was not to be as the dragoness quickly manacled the liger's paws behind her back, the awkward angle pulling at her shoulders even as the blood returned in a rush to the numb limbs. Like lightning, the ball gag was whipped from Ushi's muzzle and replaced with a wide, metal ring gag - she had no time to react or close her jaws, but only felt fresh pain as her jaws were forced even wider, tongue lolling out drunkenly.

"As part of the procedure in which we will normalize your behaviour, the decision has been made to introduce you to some healthy, straight sex," Vyrene grinned, beckoning somebody from beyond the door to enter. "And I have just the fur to assist in re-educating you. He has quite the cock to fill that sore, needy cunt of yours."

"Mmmph! Nnnmph!" Ushi yelled through the gag, not forming anything coherent but bubbling with fury at the thought of being fucked against her will. By a disgusting male nonetheless! She was a lesbian, for fuck's sake! Sure, some furs were still against that, but her orientation was her private business! Was this not rape? That was illegal in all counts!

But she had no rights. Those that did not have rights... Ushi sighed. She was royally screwed and about to be screwed in the very literal sense. Did they even know that she was still a technical virgin to more penetration than a finger? Probably.

There was a deathly clop of hooves on the linoleum behind Ushi and she howled in anguish, thrashing in the dragoness grip with renewed fear and vigour, as a black horse, all too evidently male, stepped around her. He was the first fur that she had seen that day that rivalled her for height and bulk, the muscle coating his limbs putting hers to shame, while a thick, lustrous mane fell luxuriously over his arched neck. Eyeing Ushi up and down like a farm animal would be appraised for its worth, the equine snorted eagerly, pawing at the ground with a large, softly feathered hoof that could cleave the liger's skull in two.

"This is your partner for your first coupling," Vyrene murmured. "I'm sure you will be most pleasing to him. And, yes, we do know you are a virgin. All the better for your induction to proper sexual relations!" She added with great relish.

"Nooo!" Ushi screamed, feeding her tired limbs with fresh strength, the sole thought in her mind that of escape from the horrible prey species that they desired to fuck her. She had never had a partner that was not female and was not a predator; just the thought of a prey animal touching her anywhere upon her body, let alone in an intimate region, turned her stomach. But she knew with a stomach-churning feeling in her gut that no one would rescue her even if she did escape as far as the door. Nobody would care that she was about to be raped. They would chain her back up, if she escaped, and beat her again. And again. And again.

Until she submitted.

"Not such a scrawny thing as the other potential predators were, Vyrene," the horse laughed, circling Ushi. "That is good...I like my predator's with some good meat and muscle on their bones. Fucking the big girls is more fun! Are there any special instructions?"

"Yes..." Vyrene said thoughtfully, digging her claws into the liger's arms as she began to struggle again. "Make sure you give her a big load of cum, I want her dripping with it when you're finished. Do not even think of holding back, as I will be most disappointed if you do and it will reflect on the wage you receive for this task. Fuck her raw. Also...this one identifies as a lesbian, so make sure she experiences many of the pleasures of healthy, straight fucking. We will educate her out of that nasty habit."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied gleefully, rubbing his palms together.

"Then begin."

Trading places with Vyrene, the stallion pawed at the liger's rump, snorting lustfully at her sex-laden scent, her arousal thick in the air. It would drive any male into a sexual frenzy, let alone one that was already intent on raping her.

What if she became...pregnant?

She gulped loudly, shaking all over and lashing her tail, the limb thumping futilely against her soon-to-be rapist - she didn't want to be pregnant! They were sick, sick and twisted, she decided. To force an unwanted cub on a female for the sake of their petty, little re-education scheme, which was no scheme at all, but a definite abuse system.

Thoughtlessly, the horse shoved Ushi down upon her back, her arms crushed painfully between her back and the hard floor, though she struggled not to show her discomfort, both from the position and the abused flesh. With a muted snarl, she kicked out at the equine and almost landed a hit to his crotch, fraught to not have him anywhere near her, but pulled her kick up short at the sharp rise in throbbing the action brought her, the welts and matted fur on her back protesting loudly. She fell back to the floor writhing like a snake and strived to block her ears to the amused laughs, laughs at her pain.

"Aren't you spirited, kitty?" The horse crowed, grabbing her muzzle and making her look at him, though her eyes blazed. "Not looking forward to having a big horse-dick inside that tight cunt of yours? No?"

"Bind her feet to the spreader bar again," Vyrene ordered, her amusement rapidly dissipating as her expression turned stony again. "She is not progressing. Restrain her legs tightly to it and then you can have your fill of her."

Grabbing the previously discarded bar, the horse pushed her legs widely apart and fastened the bar to the appropriate O-rings on the cuffs; Ushi howled in fury, thrashing upon the floor but only catching the horse's strong legs a glancing blow that he laughed at.

"Oh, don't complain, bitch," he said, dropping to straddle her body, his hardening cock slapping against her breasts. "You'll love it."

Ushi turned her head away, humiliation making her body tremble uncontrollably as that foul dick rubbed against her fur, smearing his stinking pre cum on to her pale stomach. It was vile in appearance, Ushi thought, mottled pink and grey as if afflicted by some sort of disease - she would take the soft, flushed sex of a submissive female over his roughly hewn tool, if given any choice in the matter. As if guessing her thoughts, the horse grinned and Ushi had the passing notion that he would have been a handsome fur, if not for his dark and twisted personality. And they said predators were the sick ones.

She growled as he stroked his prick against her chest, aggravating the cuts with the smooth flesh. He sensed her discomfort and swivelled his ears, leaning forward to grab her breasts inconsiderately and press them rudely together, trapping his long shaft between them. Of course, he ignored her hisses and cries of pain, bucking his hips to slide his dick between her breasts, and murred lustfully at the soft, silky feel of her fur.