Tooth and Claw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love fucking predators," he groaned, slapping Ushi across the muzzle with his dick. "They have a fire to them," he added with a smirk, seeing the fury rage in her eyes.

"Get on with it," Vyrene snapped, advancing on him with a growl. "You're wasting time! Fuck her... I mean... Continue with her re-education. At once!"

The equine was alarmed at her tone, pinning his ears back against his skull, and mutely sprang to his hooves, hefting Ushi up by her midriff and tossing her against the dragoness' desk as if she weighed no more than a fur half her size. Giving a muffled "oof" as the air was knocked from her lungs, the liger scrabbled to find her footing - maybe to spring away and delay her rape if but for a few seconds. Her quickness to support her body was her undoing, however, as the horse ground his crotch into her sore rear and leaned one paw heavily upon her back to pin her down, crushing her breasts painfully into the desk-top. Fearfully, she looked back over her should and flinched at his sadistic smile: it was coming.

Eagerly snorting, the horse adjusted his stance and lined up his drooling prick with the liger's hot snatch, pressing the flat head against her flushed, exposed opening, conveniently slickened by her earlier orgasms. Ushi tensed up and fought to keep him out, clenching her muscles as hard as possible as she lashed her tail furiously, but he would not be denied, the head of his dick pushing roughly into her cunt. Howling, Ushi thrashed wildly, only ironically succeeding in pushing her body back further on the horse's cock with her squirms.

"Mm...keep still, whore," he moaned, thrusting deeper and deeper into her cunt, ignoring the trickle of blood that splashed Ushi's stretched labia, mixing with sexual juices so that it was almost indistinguishable - it was just a normal part of the job to him.

The liger breathed in short, sharp breaths, though she found the pain emanating from deep within her crotch far more bearable than the strokes of the whip; it was the humiliation that cut her to the bone with the pinpoint accuracy of a needle. It was as if the dragoness had known exactly what to do to push her further and further down, making her crumble slowly like a wall that has withstood the tempest for too long. Groaning deep in her throat, Ushi shivered, hating every second and flinching as the obscene horse cock stabbed repeatedly at her cervix - she was certain that he was trying to push through, with the force he was putting behind his thrusts, driving her into the desk again and again.

"Finish it," Vyrene murred lowly, snaking her tongue over her lips and lowering her paw to her crotch where she rubbed lightly at the cloth, wishing that she had someone to scratch that itch for her - a someone that was in the room at that very moment.

All too eager and aroused, the equine tossed his black mane proudly and dug his hoof-like fingertips into Ushi's hips, speeding up his thrusts considerably and snorting heavily through his nostrils in anticipation of his rapidly approaching sweet release. The tight cunt had decreased his usual, masculine stamina and it was with a triumphant whinny that he thrust in to the hilt and spurted thick ropes of cum into her throbbing cunny, warm and more yielding and still denied the pleasure of orgasm under his hand.

"Ah, lesbians are the best," he said with a chuckle, patting Ushi condescendingly upon the head. "Don't worry, kitty - you'll learn. Maybe I'll teach more. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Ushi grunted and shifted under his hold, denying the subtle stirrings of arousal in her crotch and the slickness of her juices coating her lips, soon to be combined with the blasted horse's cum. She shuddered, imagining the horror of being pregnant, the further pain and humiliation she would have to endure - if she had cubs, would she still be fucked? Some furs had a fetish for that and she was sure that every part of her would be utilised, whatever her condition. How vile.

The equine pulled out with a self-satisfied grunt and Ushi, every part of her body aching as if being pounded with a sledgehammer, could only lie over the desk, helpless, while his semen flowed from her stretched cunt. She felt like a whore that had finished her nights work on a street corner. The only difference was that she had no choice in the matter and she knew, with that nauseating gut feeling, that this rape was just the first in a chain of events.

"She's a good cum-dump, for her first time," the horse nodded approvingly, wiping himself off with a towel, which Vyrene proffered, without a care for the liger.

"She is..." Vyrene agreed absently, her lips slightly parted and her eyes glazed over.

Taking the towel back from the equine, she brought it around to Ushi's muzzle, rubbing the sticky cum into her face to make sure she would carry her rapists scent - and remember her rape for every waking second until it, eventually, wore off. Perhaps she should have the scent mark on her muzzle renewed periodically? The liger, disgusted even in her weak state, tried to pull away, but Vyrene caught a firm grip of her hair and pressed her nose into the filthy towel, near cutting off her air supply.

Ushi tried not to let the tears come, but it was impossible when her body was so battered and she had that vile horse's masculine stink in her nostrils. Every breath she took ensured that she was reminded of her situation though she would desperately try to forget it - pretend that she was elsewhere for a while before being rudely shocked back into the reality of the office and her assailants. Seeing the liger finally break down into throaty sobs, Vyrene knew that this stage of her training was complete.

What a shame...

"Guards!" Vyrene snapped, raising her voice.

The Doberman guards, who seemed to have been waiting outside the door, sprang in, wide grins upon their cheerful muzzles. They smirked at Ushi and muttered to one another, taking in the view of her rump and spread cunny that her current position offered them; she squirmed through her soft, weakening sobs, knowing she could do nothing to prevent their gazes. She only hoped that they were not her next rapists.

"Finished with her for now, Ma'am?" One with a heavily bandaged arm asked with a leer.

"Yes," the dragoness stated coolly. "Take Nakushi Mcfarland to her new cell for the night. No luxuries."

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Ushi growled softly and shook her head. A cell? What was she? Nothing more than a prisoner now? Was that all that befitted a slave? She did not truly need to ask herself the question, but the rage her self-questioning brought forth soothed her mind a little and quieted her sobs, burning away the tears as her fur bristled.

As the guards approached, making lewd jokes, Ushi briefly contemplated fighting them; it would give her pride a jolt of satisfaction to mark another with her claws. A kick in the balls would be even better. And if she did...what would the consequences be? In most circles, what she wanted to do would be classed as self-defence but, with her slave status hanging darkly over her bowed head, they could do absolutely anything to her. She just wanted it to stop, if only for a short while, to put her head down and rest in peace.

So it was that the guards found that the liger offered them exceptionally little resistance when she was jerked upright, the movement sending a fresh, sharp wave of pain rolling through her form. They saw fit to remove the spreader bar from between her hind paws, leaving the thick cuffs, and roughly manhandled her to the door, assuring Vyrene that they would get her to her cell in mostly one piece. The last Ushi saw of the dragoness was her sly smirk as she turned eagerly to the horse, already discussing new methods that they may use to in Ushi's 're-education'.

Mutely, Ushi lowered her muzzle, the tears dripping to the cold floor along with the horse cum, which still leaked copiously from her sex. She did no more than shake with fury, did not attempt to strike or harm any of the guards - she only desired peace and rest in the immediate future. As much as she tried to tell herself that she was serving her best interests in complying with their demands and escaping further abuse, a dark, cruel voice in the back of her mind reminded her that she was already behaving in a subservient fashion: Ushi closed her eyes in fear.

She had taken her first steps towards slavery.