All Comments on 'Tooth Fairy'

by AKentuckyLady

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Turned out good

I started reading & thought 'Oh crap' another fairy comes to life story, but in the end it wasn't bad. Nice one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Creative!

Liked it, a lot! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another nice one

lovely story Kentucky Lady

from A Kentucky Gentleman

XBR8208XBR8208over 8 years ago
Loved this story

I loved this story. So imaginative and descriptive, I could picture everything in my mind...

woodcutter2woodcutter2over 8 years ago
Cute

Hi, liked your story AKentuckyLady, it was a nice story, talking the fairy thru self discovery before progressing to intercourse was nice. The first story I wrote was criticised for not putting enougth sex in at the end, finishing a story too soon.

I felt this was the same. It would have been nice if the fairy had then gone on to try... doggy style, sucking cock, pick your favourite position...

other than that, well done :)

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Very well done!

Just right...! Hopefully another chapter about when she returns next year?

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 8 years ago
Well done!

Original and quite entertaining - more please!

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 8 years ago

Creative and imaginative. Well written with a great flow to it. Wonderful second effort by an up and coming author. I can't wait to read more. You have a great writing voice!

JagFarlaneJagFarlaneover 8 years ago
Very hot and well balanced

A nice balance of heart-tugging, then humor, and leading into some very hot sex. Well done for a second story, looking forwards to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hope there is a follow on with a happey ending for this story, that's me being a softy.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
it was fun to watch her discovery

and his sharing of her awakening.

Sadly, she won't be able to do it again for another 1,000 years.

He, on the other hand, can find a partner much sooner.

hopefully.

medicmikemedicmikeover 8 years ago
Beautifully written

A beautiful tale. A sexy tale of self discovery. The scene was easy to imagine. A great mix of story and sex without being hardcore. Flow and pace were well done keeping the interest.

RoyceConnorsRoyceConnorsover 8 years ago
Well Done!!

Nicely written and captivating to know what happens. Great story KL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I now believe!

I was curious if I would like this story but I was hooked and reeled in by a new approach to the ageless tooth fairy icon.

The only thing left for me to do is sit on my couch, wrap my hand around my cock and wait for my own fairy girl to appear. I know she's out there somethere!

Matt_Next_Door

RichardBentwoodRichardBentwoodabout 8 years ago
Nice

Good job. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

Once again I was elated with this story and look forward to more from this lovely, sensual author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So well...

...written, such detail! A most enjoyable story, I wish you could write my dreams! Thank you, I hope you aren't finished.

kcRollinskcRollinsalmost 8 years ago
Just Smiles

One of the cutest bits of erotic I've ever read.

Thanks for making me smile. (Hope if a tooth fairy comes to my house, it's a dude)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I am Lizzie. I am the tooth fairy. Thank you for the wonderful sex. Muah.

steelyblue73steelyblue73over 7 years ago
;)

What a beautiful fantasy story this was to read. Well done Kentucky Lady, well done!!

It does what a good story does, left me wanting more!

just4friendsjust4friendsover 7 years ago
So sad! They can't do this again for another hundred years?

Nicely done. All that should have happened between Tink and Peter in Robin Williams version of Peter Pan. Thank you!

frmtutanotafrmtutanotaover 7 years ago
A very good read.

This was a very good read. Well written story. Thank you for sharing.

rombo034rombo034over 7 years ago

So sweet...

Well written and absolutely sexy.

libraryguylibraryguyabout 7 years ago
This is one of the best stories on this site.

From the opening scene everything is believable. It is a delightful concept brilliantly executed.

LancerCrownCTLancerCrownCTalmost 4 years ago

What a fun story! It was very sexy and a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The author REALLY likes the man to perform oral on her before intercourse. Take note guys and do the same for your lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAKentuckyLady@AKentuckyLady
46 Followers
** I'm no longer in Kentucky** I enjoy the dance. Eyes meeting across a room, a rush of desire. Pursue me. Make yourself known, stand out from the others. Everything of value requires extraordinary effort. Take my hand. Be respectful, charming and confident. Use your humor,...