Tooth Fairy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," she breathed, "That feels so good."

"I'm glad," he replied. Breathing deeply, he watched her hands cupping, pinching, and squeezing her breasts. He wanted to gauge her reactions carefully to give her the best experience possible. As a generous lover, he could at least give her this.

Dan detected a slight tensing of her thighs and wanted so badly to dive across the sofa and bury his head between them. He knew he needed to wait just a little longer, let her continue exploring the new sensations she was feeling for the very first time.

Keeping his voice low and soft, he continued his instruction. "Now, slowly, slide one hand down your body. No, no, slower, feel the skin beneath your palm. Your skin is warm, feels good to the touch. Keep going, down lower. Feel the soft hair there, Lizzie? Run your fingers through it."

He watched her hand sliding down across her pubic bone as her fingers drifted through the silky black hair over her mound. Her fingertips curled as she fluffed it, rubbing the individual strands between them as her other hand continued cupping her breast. Dan smiled as he saw her thighs spread a little wider, anticipating the touch of something else between them.

"Now reach down further. Feel the folds of skin between your thighs? Put your fingers between them."

Her questing fingers slipped another inch, then another. He held his breath as her fingertip slipped between her outer lips and into the channel between them. She sighed deeply and her back arched as she explored her pussy slowly, fingers slipping down and then back up. He watched as her other hand plucked at the hard nipple, pulling up and releasing it.

His hand was stroking his cock faster and he forced himself to slow down. He had never seen a woman masturbate in his presence; it would have been unthinkable to ask his wife to do it. While he had seen a few porn videos here and there through his life, it just wasn't the same as seeing it right in front of him. He reached for his half-empty beer and took a large swallow to alleviate the dryness in his throat before putting it back on the floor.

Lizzie's eyes had drifted closed as she explored the wetness between her thighs. He could see the concentration on her face as she absorbed both the sensations in her fingertips and the way her body responded. It was time to begin again.

"Lizzie? Tell me what you feel. Describe what you're touching."

She sighed again and opened her eyes to look at him. The shimmer that seemed to radiate from her was stronger now; did all fairies do this? It was mesmerizing.

"It's soft. And there's wetness, it's slippery and warm. Oh, Dan, it feels so good. I never imagined it would feel this good," she sighed.

His fingers ached to touch her, but he found the last ounces of self-control he still had inside. "You look beautiful and sexy when you do that," he told her. "Just watching you touch yourself makes me feel good, too. And makes me want to touch you."

"Ooohh," she moaned as her fingertips continued to move. He could see her hips moving, seeking what she didn't know how to find with her fingertips. He sat up and reached forward.

Starting at her foot, he gently placed his hand on her skin. Startled, her eyes opened and she looked at him before closing her eyes again, giving him silent permission to continue. Slowly, he ringed her slender ankle with his hand and then ran his hand up her leg to the knee. He was rewarded with her knee pressing against the back of the sofa, an unconscious invitation to come closer.

Fascinated, he watched her fingertips moving, the deep dark pink inside her outer lips revealed in teasing glimpses. He wanted to see it all open to him. "Lizzie, give me your other hand," he murmured as his hand caressed the inside of her thigh. Her hand moved down her body and he took it in his own as it reached her pubic hair.

Lizzie gazed down at him and he could see the curiosity in her eyes. "Relax your fingers. I'm going to put them in a certain position and tell you how to move them," he said.

Her fingertips went limp and he smiled. He picked up the hand that has been exploring her pussy and unable to stop himself, he brought it to his mouth. The smell rocketed to his brain and the head of his cock pulsed once in response against his belly, a few drops of pre-cum rising to the surface, causing him to catch his breath. She smelled like cotton candy and apple cider. Meeting her eyes, he closed his lips over his fingers and tasted her, sweet and tangy against his tongue.

Sucking slowly, he removed her fingers from his mouth and placed her hand on her stomach. He took her other hand and placed it over her mound, pressing her forefinger and middle fingers inside the folds. "Spread your fingers," he instructed.

Her fingers spread apart and her deep inner lips spread like a flower, revealing her pussy to his rapt gaze. Glistening and wet, his eyes found her clit, engorged with arousal and peeking out from the hood. His teeth clenched as he fought against the urge to flick it with his tongue. He still wanted - needed - to let her explore just a little more.

Taking her other hand, he brought it down and folded her fingers against her palm and leaving her forefinger straight. He guided her hand down, sliding her forefinger into the channel and gathering her juices on it before rolling it to a stop directly under her clit before removing his hand. He leaned back and met her eyes.

"Move your finger up just a tiny bit, Lizzie. There's a little bump there. Rub it with your fingertip."

He held his breath and watched her face as her fingertip moved up and over her clit. And her reaction was everything he had hoped for.

"Ahhh," she gasped. Her hips arched up, her thighs shuddered, and her finger froze. Her chest heaved once, nipples trembling as she absorbed the sensation with wide eyes. "Do it again," he urged, both of his hands sliding down her inner thighs, so incredibly soft under his hands.

Tentatively, she rolled her fingertip over her clit again in a small circle. He had no more willpower left; with a groan, he bent forward and brushed his lips down inner thigh. Once again the scent of her pussy blasted straight to his brain and made his cock throb almost painfully. Lizzie was panting above him as he slid his hands over her thighs, spreading her legs wide.

He savored a long, slow taste of her pussy from the bottom to the top, exploring every crevice and fold. The flavor of her burst across his tongue and went straight to his balls, tightening them and causing him to moan against her.

Lizzie writhed under his hands and tongue, whimpering as her hands grabbed the sofa cushions on either side of her. Dan watched her wide eyes as he flicked his tongue over her clit and then closed his lips on it, sucking alternately hard and soft as his elbows held her knees wide apart.

Her hips arched up to his mouth as her head tilted back and he listened to her voice rising in pitch with each flick of his tongue. He could feel drops pre-cum slipping down his cock now but he was determined to make this first orgasm all about her.

Raising his mouth, he blew lightly on her clit and then immediately followed it with his tongue, rolling it around and lapping it firmly. He knew she was close; her entire body was thrumming like an electrified wire.

"Oh Dan, oh oh ohhhhh," she cried, her voice rising into the air like a crystal bell as her orgasm burst through her. He slowed the activity of his tongue, her cum spilling onto his fingertips poised at the entrance to her pussy. Sliding two fingertips inside her, he turned his palm upward and curled his fingers, finding the swollen area that he identified as her G-spot and rubbed it firmly in a circle.

Lizzie's body tensed as her second orgasm began and her hips arched upwards, crying out deeper and louder than before. Panting, eyes closed, she slowly relaxed into the cushions as he gently removed his fingertips and brushed them across her lips, leaving a slick wetness.

Her hazy and distant eyes opened at the touch of his fingers and her tongue licked slowly across her lips. "Mmmm," she murmured, delighting him. Moving up her body, he dipped his head and teased her lips open, exploring her mouth and sharing the taste of her pussy.

Dan's hands roamed over her slight body, feeling the soft velvet skin of her breasts, the hard tips of her nipples. Her hands rose to lightly touch his chest as her eyes opened, gazing into his with wonder.

"That was not only one but two orgasms," he said after several minutes of long, slow kisses. "Do you understand now why people want to do the things you've been watching all these years?"

"Oh, yes," she breathed. Wrapping arms around her and pulling her to him, he brushed his lips over her smooth neck up to the soft pink shell of her ear.

"Now we're going to fuck, Lizzie," Dan whispered into her ear.

"Fuck," she repeated with a throaty sigh. "I heard that word a lot when I was watching people."

Sliding his knees underneath him on the sofa, he kissed her soft lips once more and braced his upper body with one hand. His eyes travelled down her body and came to rest again on her pussy as he grasped his cock and rubbed the head against her pussy lips, pausing when he suddenly realized that she was a virgin, for all intents and purposes. This could go very wrong; he needed to be careful so he didn't hurt her.

Meeting her eyes again, Dan slowly and gently slid the head of his cock inside her, examining her face for any discomfort. He groaned at the feel of her pussy muscles clenching around him and had to stop for a brief moment to fight for control. Her eyes were wide, her lips parted as she experienced the sensation of being penetrated.

"Tell me right away if anything I do hurts you," he said.

She nodded silently as he continued sliding into her slowly, feeling no barrier as he buried himself fully inside her. "Okay?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, her lips curving into a smile. "I like your fucking."

Lizzie's response was like a spark to dynamite in his head. His hands slid under her ass and lifted her hips up as he pulled back and thrust in deeply again. She was so hot and tight inside, he could feel every ripple of her pussy as he rocked his hips, sliding in and out as he watched her eyes turn smoky and dark.

He could feel her hips rolling into him as he continued his slow, measured strokes in and out of her. Her arms stretched above her head and around the arm of the sofa, arching her back as she offered him her pussy in complete abandon.

"Oh yes, fairygirl, and I like fucking you," he said, his eyes filled with soft skin and bouncing breasts. Her pussy tightened around him in response and he groaned, fighting the urge to go faster. It was time to change this up before he got too close to stop.

"Put your arms around my neck," he said. Lizzie's arms slid around his neck, looking at him in puzzlement as he wrapped hands around her hips and twisted, sitting on the sofa with Lizzie still firmly impaled on his cock as he leaned back. Settling her knees on either side of his thighs, he slid his hands up her thighs and over her hips.

"Just roll your hips," he instructed and she bit her lower lip in concentration as she flexed her thighs. Her experimental movement elicited a low breathy moan from her as she continued grind against him. He slid his hands back up to her breasts and played with her nipples, watching the different expressions on her face change.

Her body taking over, Lizzie braced her hands on his shoulders and rocked up and down, in a circle, finding a rhythm that brought her the greatest sensation. Dan could feel the orgasm building quickly in his balls and leaned his head back, unable to stop himself from thrusting his hips up to meet her movements. The thought came that she had never felt anyone cum in her, and that brought him to the edge.

"Faster," he gasped as his hands wrapped around her hips. Tilting her back slightly, the angle of her pussy tightened around him and that was it. One last thrust and he was spilling inside her, groaning loudly as his hips jerked against her.

"Oh fuck, fuck, oh my god," he cried out, his hands grasping her hips as he held her firmly against him, feeling her nails dig into his shoulders. Lizzie's eyes were wide as she felt his head rubbing against her g-spot and she threw her head back and moaned, shuddering against him with her own orgasm.

Dan panted and held her, thrilled that she was experiencing this with him, on him, while he was hilted inside of her. He could feel their combined juices spilling between this thighs as he brought her lips to him for a long, passionate kiss.

Lizzie laughed softly against his mouth. "Dan," she said. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," he answered, his eyes opening and meeting hers.

"Can we do the fucking again?"

----------

Dan was exhausted. Dawn was breaking and sleep was sucking at his thoughts. Lizzie was insatiable; when they weren't fucking, she was exploring her body and his with fingertips, lips, tongue. He lost track of the orgasms they'd both had; his cock felt like it would never rise again.

Lizzie rose from her spot under his arm. "It's nearly time for me to go," she said regretfully.

He watched as she dressed and fluffed her hair out. She knelt by him and kissed his cheek, and as he reached out to touch her he felt that familiar concussion rock the air.

Lizzie, returned to her fairy size and winged once again, stood on the coffee table. Her wings sped up as she lifted up from the wooden surface and flew towards him. He kept perfectly still as she landed on his chest and leaned forward to press a tiny kiss against his lower lip.

"Thank you, Dan," she said simply.

Before he could reply, the bells chimed in his ear and she was gone.

12