Tootie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was shaved smooth and he concluded that James must've done it for her. He didn't think James was much for eating pussy but he could've been wrong. He peeked out from behind her big booty. "Did James shave you?" he asked her.

She shook her head. "He took me not too long ago to get waxed. I don't know why. He never ate my pussy." she replied.

Robert looked at her swollen clit and labia and his mouth watered. He squeezed her soft cakes again and smacked it. He shook his head. "I can't believe how soft your ass is. This shit is like jelly." he said softly.

Tootie smiled. "You like my doggy? Well, I'm pretty flexible, too. I can grab my toes while on my back." she said.

Robert's eyes got big. His dick was rock hard and he wanted to fuck her just like this but a thought came to him and he grinned. He got up and went into his bedroom closet. He found a box and opened it. He pulled out a device and brought it back over to the bed.

"Lie on your back at the head of the bed." he said and Tootie did as he said. He wanted to see if she was as flexible as she said she was. "Grab them toes." he said. Tootie kicked her legs back and easily grabbed her toes. Robert was gleefully amazed and she looked delicious. He looked at the device in his hands.

It was like a long restraint with velcro loops at each end. Robert saw it used on a girl in a porn movie once and wanted to try it but he never had the chance to use it until now. He slipped one loop over one of Tootie's feet and secured it. He then took the other loop and put it around Tootie's other foot, securing it also. There was a post in the middle of his headboard and he took the center of the strap on the restraint and put it on the back of the post. He stood back and smiled at his handiwork. Tootie didn't have to hold her toes now. She could however, put her elbows behind her knees and she did so. Her huge titties sat up on her chest like chocolate mountains. Her thick dark thighs looked so inviting as she lay there with her big belly piled up. Her smooth pussy was very pronounced between those thighs. She had a very demure look on her face as if she was ready and will to submit herself to whatever he wanted.

Robert positioned himself over her and cupped her twin towers together. He sucked on one big nipple and nibbled on it a bit. He swirled it around his mouth, letting his tongue wash all over it. Her moans took on a higher pitch and her already wet pussy frothed and bubbled. He went to the other breast and gave the nipple the same treatment then he tried to suck both nipples into his mouth at once.

"Ooooooohhhhh!!" she wailed as her whole body shook. Her titties were very sensitive and playing with them made her cum almost immediately. But James never bothered to find that out though.

Robert couldn't believe how wet she got from titplay and he slapped at each nipple repeatedly. Tootie was damn near squirting now and she was breathless. He grinned and moved down between her thighs. He kissed and licked up each one, savoring the taste of her flesh before he settled down on her sweet center. He licked her vulva clean of her already frothing juices and sucked her labia into his mouth. A steady trickle of juice flowed from her lovepie and he stuck his tongue inside her. She began to tremble again.

Robert wallowed his face in her juicy goodness, content to have her essence all over his face. Then he concentrated on her buzzing clit. He suckled gently on it and inserted a finger into her vagina. He felt her sugarwalls try to grab onto his finger as he lapped away at her clit. Tootie was about to lose her mind she was cumming so much. Finally, she couldn't take anymore and she pushed his head away.

"Please, please... I can't breathe." she moaned. Robert smiled and sat back. He just watched her as she lay there trying to catch her breath. Then he eased up on her and slapped at her clit with his dick. Tootie began to moan again. He sunk his dick into her erotic center and felt her walls collapse around his shaft. She was very hot and wet. He had to stop and regain control of his nut trying to burst out but once he did, he began to deliver smooth slow strokes. It felt so good, he had to get used to it to keep control. He was determined to last and enjoy this pussy.

"FUCK, girl your pussy is fire." he moaned. "But I'm about to be all up in this mufucka like furniture."

His strokes got faster and deeper then he got on his feet on the bed so that he was squatting in the pussy. He grabbed the headboard and began to seriously beat her pussy up. Tootie's wails turned into a full-blown cry. Robert felt her pussy pulse and she squirted all over his dick. His sheets were soaked with her cum.

Finally, he sat back and took the foot restraints off. Tootie's legs tumbled down and he smacked her thighs to make her turn over. Tootie warily shifted to one side and flipped over on her belly. She struggled and got up on her knees doggy-style. Robert smacked her ass and watched her flesh jiggle. He then spread open her cheeks and drove his dick deep inside her again. He grabbed her nips and pounded on her backside.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH MY GOOODDDDDDDD!!" she screamed. Robert watched ass flesh jiggle. It looked like small waves from an ocean coming up on the beach. He opened her cheeks and saw how open her asshole was. He remember what James said about fucking her ass. He pulled himself out of her pussy and rubbed his dickhead on her puckered anus.

Tootie was breathing hard still but she looked back at him and smiled. "It's okay." she said softly. "Go ahead." She reached back with both hands and pulled her cheeks apart. Her anus opened even more and now Robert couldn't resist. He entered her easily and pushed himself deep inside her. He moaned at how good she felt. He began to fuck her with slower strokes, watching how his dick looked going in and out of her hole. Tootie moaned softly and she began to buck back against him, matching his strokes.

Robert couldn't hold his nut back anymore. He wanted to cum in her throat but her ass held his dick hostage and his cum was the ransom. He let out a mighty roar as she milked all the cum out of his with her ass. Truly spent, he slipped out of her ass and he felt down on the bed. Tootie curled up beside him and laid her head on his chest.

They laid there for a while then Robert smiled. "That was the most fun I've had in a very long time." he said softly.

"Me too." Tootie said.

Robert looked at her. "As much shit as James talked about dicking you down? I find that hard to believe." he told her.

Tootie rolled her eyes. "Just because the man likes to fuck doesn't mean he can fuck. He never pleased me." she replied. "You, on the other hand, made me cum more than I ever had in the past five years."

Robert smiled. It was nice being told that he was a great lover. He looked at her. "Well, you make it easy." he said. Tootie smiled. Then she turned her head slightly and began to suck on his nipple once again.

Robert's body responded to her touch and his dick stiffened again. His eyes bugged and she grinned. She began to stroke him then she leaned down tosuck him but he stopped her. "Tootie, wait." he exclaimed. He freed himself from her and got up. "Let me make sure I'm clean first, okay?" he said and went to the bathroom. Tootie smiled and laid back on the bed to wait for him.

He came back to the bed and climbed on, snuggling up next to her. She smiled at him and lapped at his nipple. She jerked him and licked and sucked on his nipple. Robert threw his head back in pleasure. He couldn't believe it. She was gonna make him cum again. She continued to lick his nipple until she saw the look on his face and concluded he was ready to blast.

"Cum down my throat." she said and he sat up, grabbing her back the back of her neck. He drove his dick into her mouth and pumped her face. His butt cheeks clenched and his seed erupted down her throat. He held her head down on his dick for a bit then let go. She continued to suck his dick. He moaned as his dick softened in her mouth. He withdrew himself and laid back down on the bed.

She looked at him and noted the huge grin of relief on his face. "Now aren't you glad that you shared your bed with me tonight?" she asked with a smile.

"Very much so." he said with a smile. Then he took on a serious look and ran his fingers through her hair. "You can stay as long as you want." he said.

Tootie smiled. "Thanks Robert. I appreciate that. But I really do need to reconnect with my family in Florida." she said.

Robert's heart sank. But he understood. There was nothing for her up here. He smiled at her and nodded. "Well, until it's time for you to go, you have a place here to stay." he said.

Tootie smiled. "You mean, you have a place to keep your dick warm and wet for now huh?" she said with a giggle.

Robert laughed. "Actually, yes. That's a real nice thought." he said.

Tootie smiled. "I'm not complaining. I will pleasure you as much as you like whenever you want until I get ready to leave." she said.

"Now that's wassup." Robert said with a grin as she laid her head down on his chest. They both closed their eyes and went to sleep.

12