All Comments on 'Top of the Morning'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fuck yeah theyre legit bfs now. This is really one of the best stories here. Thanks for sharing!

LaughinggrrlLaughinggrrlover 6 years ago
*phew*

You're the best! I'm so glad you did it this way - well done!

TeicuFujoshiTeicuFujoshiover 6 years ago

Hells bells man, that was fucking fantastic. So damn sexy and just.....you can write a story. Shite that was awesome!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback folks,

Glad you're happy with these two redefining the rules of engagement. :-)

Jase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your Characters are wonderful

Your writing is clean and precise. This segment is just what your readers were waiting for...more, please...soon! No one else writes bi or gay male with the same finesse that you do. So glad to have a refreshing new writer in this category. Congrats on setting a new style and pace for the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Give us a bit of hope, so you can twist our guts again!

Its really sad that neither Will nor Jesse can be enough for each other. Its a toss up which one is the most selfish. They are just prolonging the pain and suffering they will inflict upon each another!

I hated the "Don't you want to be my girlfriend anymore" comment, but it explained a lot. When Will told Jesse that he could not fulfill everything he needs in the bedroom, but that he would never leave him like Luce did, I felt very sad for both of them. As hard as it would have been, Jesse should have told Will goodbye at that point, and forced himself to stay away from him and "loose his number" permanently! Not that Will's Macho Ego would have accepted that, but its what Will deserves for that selfish, hurtful acknowledgement.

These two should have just remained best mates, they are Toxic for each other as lovers, they can never go back now. Jesse can never be enough for Will apparently. Both Will and Jesse's jealousy will destroy anything good they could have together under these new rules of engagement!

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Where do we go from here? Where do they end up? Do they separate and eventually come back together, older, wiser and better lovers and friends?

There’s such a heaviness in my heart. I’m sad for how messed up their relationship became. Jesse was so happy with Lucy and Will, and it spiraled to where he just seems to be in a pit of anger and hope and resentment and deep love and uncertainty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...