All Comments on 'Torgan Wine Ch. 04'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stuff.

I am really enjoying this story. The clash of cultures, the relentless desire they have for eachother.. Keep it up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So many red flags when it comes to Draeseth's actions. Not an enjoyable read as it seems to be a litany of coercive control behaviour. It just keeps getting worse by the story. Love is not jealous, controlling and possessive. Domestic violence perpetrators are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There are a lot of red flags but, and like, I don't mean to be spoilery or anything, the more you read the more you'll see it's not relationship goals or built to last. If you keep reading, try adjusting your expectations a little and you might enjoy it more. The characters are flawed and issues abound for all of them. It's part of what made it fun, for me anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES