All Comments on 'Torgan Wine Ch. 17'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
I Knew It!

It's already starting & they haven't even reached Torga. The pressures of cultural expectations will only grow stronger. Tolerance & diversity are seldom regarded as desirable traits in an environment of straitlaced narrow mindedness.

I'm concerned she has no one to whom she could turn if events go wrong. Draeseth is her only protection & if he's prevented, or even worse, chooses to withdraw that protection ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So .....

when they reach Draeseth’s homelands does that mean she will be properly respectful to the Princes? In Aran she is a merchant’s daughter, in Leria she’s the daughter of a Daga when she gets to Torga she will be a foreigner from a country with ‘very questionable morals’ and the wife of a bastard prince.

Respect should be a two way street I wonder what Draeseth will do when all those around him call his wife a whore?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES