All Comments on 'Torgan Wine Ch. 24'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BijarheadBijarheadalmost 6 years ago
Bigger Problems!

It was bad enough when she was a pawn between princes. Now the Gods & priests are in control! Certainly sounds like Tyhnoth plans to use her to fulfill a purpose of his own. She can't count on Draenoth for protection from the priests, and Krouth is getting creepy. Poor girl, she will be needing that steel core inside herself until she can gain powerful allies who will support her.

I don't believe that messenger. It must be a ruse of some sort, to mask actions going on behind the scenes on her behalf. She has the love of at least 3 Dagas, & 2 Crown Princes, as well as many other people. I doubt even one would abandon her that way, but all of them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn

Where’s the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

These last two chapters made me cry. The way she called for her father was heartbreaking and i really didnt like that the Torgan priests cut her ties from those she considered family. I actually am starting to hate Draeseth. He is so jealous ober her its toxic and i jate how he vonstantly wants to control her. I dont think je really truly loves her, he just wants to control her.

Thank you for making such a compelling story and i hope the end os wonderful and ensures that Isonei is in a healthy and loving relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I tend to agree with the anon who cried over the last two chapters, and Bijarhead. Draeseth is turning out to be a religious fanatic, in addition to being a control freak and misogynist. I don't think he loves her. He wants to possess her; own her, so no one else can have her.

Men like that see women as possessions, and tend towards abusive, controlling behavior, (which he has exhibited).

I don't believe the 'messenger' was real; it was a little TOO convenient and the timing a bit too perfect. There wasn't enough time for letters to reach te gatekeeping Daga, let alone Liadith.

(Don't forget how bad travel was, as they came North.) Besides, there is no way Liadith would disown her, no matter what the gate keeping Daga told him happened. You know the elder Daga would not let him; he'd be rising from the crypt, if he thought his son was abandoning her. Liadith's new wife wouldn't put up with it, either, nor HER father.

The root of the problems, I think is the gatekeeping Daga, he was real quick to claim her for his son. My bet is the gatekeeping Daga phoneyed up a messenger, or one of the Torgans is behind it.

It's like the further North she got, the Daga's became more and more like the Torgans. Whch makes sense, if you think about it.

Arans, where she is from, have good weather year aroundm barely a frost, and a 'free love' attitude. As she traveled North, and the climate got more frigid, each Daga was a little more rigid and conservative, until she was smuggled across the border into the land of misogeny and religious fanaticism. They're into flagellation; surprised they're not into self-flagellation. (Which religion is that uses the horsehair whips on themselves? I forget.) Effing religious nutjobs, fuck the world up, no matter where it is... LOL

Religion wouldn't be a half-bad thing, if you got man out of it. That's what effs it all up.

You're obviously doing a good job with the story, if you've got us worrying about 'our girl'!

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES