All Comments on 'Torgan Wine Ch. 27'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
Poor Isolated Isonei

Now that she is not only isolated but also legally trapped into their Arrangement, I notice he is becoming more and more controlling and abusive. I don't see any way for her to escape. She isn't allowed to learn the language, all her communications have been severed, and she has no financial resources. It's become obvious why all those who cared for her tried to prevent her from ending in this very situation. Could this jester be a possible link back to her loved ones?

I wonder how soon his abuse will escalate becoming physical. I know too well that it is impossible to satisfy an abusive personality all the time. He's already forced her to have public sex merely to display his dominance.

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 6 years ago
Something about the jester.

How is it that a traveling jester appears right at this time when it seems Torgans are not fond of them?

Anomandaris2Anomandaris2almost 6 years ago

The emotional abuse and coercion is getting old. I really hope this shifts direction soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lost interest.

I honestly liked this before it became all about betrayal. But for the last 4 or so chapters it has been well rather disappointing. I actually liked dreaseth before now I just want him and pretty much his whole family and religion dead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES