Tormented Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryan," she started to slide across the seat towards him but he shook his head, still not saying a word. The ride went slowly their eyes locked together the entire time, her hands twisted together in her lap and she fidgeted slightly. Finally they pulled up outside his building and the driver came round to open the door, Ryan stepped from the car first leaving the driver to help Lily out, the feel of skin against her own made her shiver and she blushed. He smiled at her and dipped his head slightly.

She hurried after Ryan following him up the stairs to the top floor flat. The minute she walked through the door he grabbed her waist and lifted her into his arms, he wrapped her legs around his waist and with one hand undid the button and zip on his trousers, pulling down his boxers slightly he slammed into her tight pussy and groaned at the feel of her wet heat clamping round his length as her orgasm ripped through her. She tossed her head back and her back arched.

"Oh god Ryan!" He grinned and slowly lowered her to the floor.

"Is that better baby?" He undressed her slowly leaving her in only her suspender belt and stockings, she caught her breath her eyes staring up at him as he shrugged out of his jacket and shirt and kicked his trousers and boxers away. "Glad I made you wait?" He leant down to rest on his elbows and kissed her trembling lips. "Does it feel better poppet?"

"Is that why you didn't touch me the whole way home?"

He nodded and kissed her neck. With a slow thrust of his hips he once again embedded himself in her tight pussy, she hissed in a breath and wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, with slow deliberate thrusts he began to move groaning at the feel of her. Her knees came up to hug his hips pulling him deeper and he kissed her neck before biting her collar bone lightly, she rolled them and held him down with her hands on his muscled chest. His large hands grabbed her hips and he began to move her on his length. She rolled her hips before dropping her chest to his and raising his hips as high as they could go leaving only the tip of his cock inside her before slowly sliding back down, with his hands still on her hips he attempted to speed up her movements but she shook her head a naughty gleam in her dark eyes.

"Oh no Ryan, you've been teasing me all day," her hips did a complicated roll against him and his eyes closed in pleasure, she leant and whispered seductively into his ear. "Now it's my turn." She straightened her back and began to rock her hips against him, the movement made his cock rub against the sensitive spot inside her and she moaned softly. His hands tightened his hold on her and he grit his teeth.

"Lily." She grinned and sped up the grinding of her hips.

"Not as fun when you're on the other end of the teasing is it baby?" moving her hips in a circular movement she leant back resting her hands on his strong thighs, his eyes opened and her stared down at the sight of his thick cock disappearing into her as she fucked herself on him. A tingling at the base of his spine signalled his impending release and he growled as his pleasure grew, she bounced faster, up and down on him her hair falling down her back in a silken wave.

"Fuck, Lily. I'm going to cum." Slowly her head came back until she looked into his green eyes, her lips curved and she worked her hips faster on him, her hand came up to tangled her fingers in her long hair, she bounced faster and her muscles began to tremble as her own orgasm built. His grip tightened further still and his head tossed back and he groaned through gritted teeth, his back arched lifting his hips off the floor taking her with him as he jetted rope after rope of cum into her tight pussy, her fingers tightened in her hair and she cried out as she came.

Falling forward onto his chest she tried to calm her frantic breathing and giggled softly against his broad shoulder.

"Holy shit."

He lifted a lazy hand and stroked her back. "God Lily, if this is what happens when I tease you I should do it more often," he sat up taking her with him and slowly stood testing his legs, leading her through the apartment he took her to his bedroom, they climbed onto the bed and slid under the soft sheets.

She looked around and frowned. "How did everything get so clean, we broke the bed."

"Lucy helped me out, she cleans up when things get a bit demonic around here." She shook her head at his choice of words and curled against his side, he lay on his back and she threaded one leg with his her head resting on his hard muscled chest, he leant down and kissed her forehead.

They must have dozed because he dreamed, he dreamed of the day they had first met. It had been a sunny day almost two hundred years ago, she had been sat in on the porch of her large manor house when he had first seen her, he had been with two others, both humans. She was posing as the daughter of a wealthy couple and the three knew they would pay handsomely if she were in danger. He had snuck into the house through an open window around the side of the house while the other two attempted to ambush her.

He waited inside for them to bring her to him when he heard a terrified yell. Frowning he waited for the two to arrive but when the door to the parlour finally opened she stood in the doorway alone. She wore a white and blue gingham checked dress the front now stained with blood that dripped from her plump lips. Her eyes glowed red at him and her hands were curled into claws, she laughed nastily at him and took a step towards him.

"You know, I liked living here. It's going to be a pain to find another family so willing to take me in and even harder to find one with this kind of money and for that you'll die slowly."

She leapt at him her knees hugging his hips and wrapped her fingers around his throat while her other hand grasped his white shirt. Her eyes searched his face and almost softened. "Shame, you're one of the prettiest I've ever had to do this to." With a cunning grin he turned them slamming her against the wall and tangled her long hair in a hand holding both her wrists in his free hand.

"Funny, I was going to say the same about you poppet." She growled and kicked him away from her.

"Don't call me poppet." She struck out with a fist and caught him on the side of his face sending him flying across the room, then with a loud scream she followed knocking him to the floor and landing on his chest. He retaliated with a punch to her stomach followed quickly by another to her cheek then turning them he held her hands above her head and stared at her breathing heavily.

"What are you?" Her voice was breathy and her eyes had returned to their normal brown as they searched his face in confusion. "No one has ever been able to beat me before."

"As with me poppet. You're fallen."

She gasped and struggled trying to get away from him. "How do you know about the fallen?" again she searched his handsome face before finally it dawn on her. "You?"

"What's your name?" She shook her head and kicked him off her.

"Stay away from me. I know what you are." Then before he could do anything she was gone running faster than he could see, standing he shook his head confused and thought on the strange girl he hoped to see again.

-

"You knew before me." She stirred slightly in her sleep but didn't wake. "You knew that you were my mate before I did. That's why you ran." Still asleep she smiled and nestled even closer to his side. "You knew and ran to save me." A rush of love so large it was almost painful hit him and he pulled her even closer as though terrified she would disappear.

*

When she awoke the sky was a deep pink as the sun began to set and she stretched, she was alone in the bed and she looked around confused. Standing she frowned when she saw a floor length blue dress hanging on the door of the wardrobe, a pair of blue heeled shoes sat on the floor under the hanging dress. The door to his en suite bathroom stood open and she walked through, stepping into the shower she quickly washed her body then wrapping herself in a soft white towel she padded back through to the bedroom and dried herself quickly. Her suitcase stood in the corner of the room and she dug through it until she found a black corset and knickers made of frothy lace, stepping into the dress she slid the zipper up at the side and slipped her feet into the shoes, then sitting at the dresser she tied her hair in a ponytail that fell down her back and quickly lined her eyes in black kohl and added mascara to her already long lashes, red lipstick and a pearl necklace and matching earring finished her ensemble and she walked from the room following the smell of food from the dining room.

Ryan stood at the door to the room and smiled at her. He had changed into a grey suit, white shirt and black tie and looked delicious. He took her hand and brushed a kiss over her knuckles.

"You look beautiful poppet."

"You don't look too bad yourself baby," she looked around him into the dining room and gasped. The room was softly lit by candles scattered all around, two places were set and a tall blonde man in a black suit stood by the table, a vase full of blue roses stood proudly in the middle of the table and she turned back to him a smile on her pretty face.

"Did you do all of this?" He nodded. "It's beautiful Ryan."

He lead her to one of the seats and pulled out the chair, when she sat he tucked her into the table and slid into the spare place, the blonde waiter pulled a bottle of champagne from the silver ice bucket and poured them each a glass, then he disappeared into the kitchen. She stared after him then turned back to Ryan with a questioning look.

"Who was that?"

"That was Daniel, he helped out the Johanson's when they had dinner parties so I called in his services for the night." He tapped his glass against hers and sipped the crisp champagne.

The waiter came back into the room carrying two bowls, he placed them on the table before going back to the kitchen, she picked up a spoon and took a mouthful of the creamy soup closing her eyes.

"Wow, this is amazing."

He smiled and began to eat from his own bowl, she took another mouthful and cocked her head to the side.

"Who made this?"

"Lucy, she cooks when it's important and I thought I would treat you tonight."

"She's amazing." They finished the soup and she picked up her glass while the bowls were cleared away.

"You've really taken to the privileged lifestyle Ryan. It suits you." She took another sip and reached across to run her fingers over the back of his palm. "You deserve it."

"And you deserve to be treated like this every day of your life, that's what I am going to prove to you while you're here."

"Ry, being with you is the only thing that I've ever wanted, you don't need to do all this."

"I want to. Now let me do whatever I can to convince you to stay."

She opened her mouth to argue again but closed it when she saw the determined look in his eyes. "Ok, treat me like a princess." She winked as Daniel came back into the room, he placed a plate of lobster in front of the two of them before once again leaving them alone. She poured some of the melted butter over the white meat before digging it out and popping it in her mouth.

"Oh my god! That girl is a fucking wonder," she took another huge bite and the butter ran down her chin. He laughed softly and wiped it away with his thumb then licking it from his skin he began to eat.

She didn't say a word until she was done then leant back in her seat a huge smile on her face.

"If this week is going to consist of food this good and the sex as amazing as it's been so far it's going to be very hard to leave." He winked as he refilled their glasses.

"That was the idea poppet." The final course was brought out, a silver platter piled high with plump red strawberries and a deep bowl filled it warm melted chocolate.

She laughed softly and twirled a lock of hair from her ponytail around her fingers. "Very good Ryan. Just like our first date."

He grinned. "I don't know what you're talking about. I just know you like them."

She stuck her tongue out and picked up a juicy strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate, biting down she smiled as a drip of melted sweetness escaped the corner of her mouth and she licked it away with a flick of her tongue. Taking another she soaked it in chocolate and placed it in his mouth. Together they finished their dessert taking turns feed each other and laughing. When they were done and the champagne was finished he took her hand and lead her through to the living room, sitting on the soft leather sofa he poured them each a large glass of whisky and sat looking at her. Sh took a sip and frown at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Her voice held a trace of laughter as she spoke and she smiled up at him.

"Like what?"

"Don't be cute Ryan you know what I'm talking about." He finished his drink and pulled her onto his lap.

"I looking at you like this because I will never get enough of you." He kissed her and ran his hand up her thigh through the slit up the side of her dress, deepening the kiss he found the zipper and quickly removed her dress. His eyes flashed when he saw her black corset and his large hands spread across her waist his thumbs almost touching. "Fuck Lily," he kissed her again. "You really are pushing it poppet." He tipped her off his lap onto the sofa and lay between her legs, sliding his hand down her body he teased the edge of her panties she arched her back and stared up at him.

Slipping a hand into the lace of her underwear he found her clit with one finger and she moaned, he circled her small nub slowly then dipped one finger inside her. A husky cry escaped her throat and her fingers curled into the front of his shirt, she thrust her hips against his hand and groaned.

"Ryan, more please." He added another finger and circled them round inside her until she trembled, removing his hand he shrugged off his jacket and threw his tie to the floor the unbuttoning his trouser he shoved them down along with his boxers. Pushing the soaked crotch of her panties to the side he teased her opening with the head of his thick cock and revelled in her excited moan, slowly pushed his way into her tight pussy until he was buried to the hilt before slowly drawing back then slamming into her. She cried out again and her fingers gripped his shirt harder, her sharp nails leaving little rips in the fabric, he slid his arms under her cradling her head in his large hands and kissed her lips softly.

Rolling his hips in a circular motion he smiled as her legs came to wrap around his waist, she still wore her blue shoes and the heels bit into his back slightly. He kissed her again tasting the sweetness of the chocolate and strawberries and the crispness of the champagne. Ceasing his movements he stood pulling her to her feet.

"Get in the bedroom, Daniel doesn't want to see what I'm about to do to you."

Her eyes widened in horror and she looked around.

"Don't worry poppet he isn't watching but I don't want him to walk in. if you are not in my bedroom in ten seconds I swear to god." He slapped her rounded ass hard and she shriek and hurried from the living room back to the sanctuary of his dimly lit bedroom. Kicking off her shoes she clambered onto the bed letting out another shriek when his hand wrapped around her ankle. He joined her on the bed and pulling her to her hands and knees moved behind her.

He rubbed the head of his cock up then down her slit before slipping forward to rub against her sensitive clit she hissed in a breath and pressed her hips back, wordlessly begging him to enter her again. In one hard thrust he was once again buried inside her tight pussy, his hands gripped her hips and he began to thrust against her making her cry out every time his huge length bumped against her cervix creating a beautifully erotic mix of pleasure and pain. She tossed her head back and groaned as she felt the tell-tale signs of her impending orgasm and he sped up his movements his own orgasm building.

Reaching forward he twisted her ponytail around one hand and pounded harder into her ripping an even louder cry from her throat as he hit against her cervix harder and her muscles began to tremble. Her orgasm ripped through her body making the walls of her tight pussy massage his cock pushing him to his own release and he groaned as he jetted into her.

Exhausted they collapsed onto the bed, he rolled off her and they lay next to each other him on his back her on her front her arms cushioning her head as she let out a small laugh.

"Wow, that was amazing," he grinned and turned on his side, unlacing her corset he peeled it from her body and went to the dresser, fishing out a t-shirt and pair of pyjama bottoms he threw her the top and stepped into the trousers that hung beautifully off his hips. When she was dressed he pulled her under the covers with him and kissed her lingeringly.

"First day baby, tomorrow's Monday and I have plans for you."

"More of that?" She motioned to the spot where he had just taken her and then through to the living room.

He pulled her closer to his side and kissed her again his tongue stroking against her own and she shuddered against him. "You have seven days to find out baby. Sleep now."

She smiled and closed her eyes. "Good night Ryan."

"Night night poppet."

12