All Comments on 'Tormentor'

by MrPezman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
Ok back to work you

Great story awesome start NEED MORE. I was very impressed and hope that you continue this.

bdsmfagbdsmfagover 9 years ago
A little abrupt...

The switch from nightmare to lover was so sudden and less than well explained, I found myself wondering if I had started on another story entirely. Why the years of terrors? The whole thing seemed meaningless. Don't get me wrong, I love the imagery and premise; I just think the short could have been an order of magnitude more powerful. Maybe by not making the daemon out to be as caring about Terry's feelings and/or leaving it more inhuman and nightmarish once things turn sexual the shift would be less jarring. That, or you could stretch the changes out over another 20 chapters. hint hint ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
completely different!

The abrupt change of pace had me momentarily confused, but I like it. I can see how this worked, and id enjoy more unique stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Clever"

A very clever tale, imagining what is going on in the mind of a mentally ill person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

This story was a really awesome read. I hope you decide to continue with this story down the line

phlxxlphlxxlabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Teaching lust and sensuality to a deamon what a great story.

If I wouldn't have a lovely and sexy wife I would want a deamon like Terry. ;)

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrPezman@MrPezman
Getting older, wishing I'd taken advantage of more opportunities. I like to write, and, at the same time, I hate it. It is a fickle mistress, and it flees when I'm depressed, leaving me unable to write. It's been a while since I've been on here, but I will try to add more stor...

SIMILAR Stories