Torn Paige - Picture Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige hid a smile as her hand worked up and down, slowing down again. She savored the moment as she realized she was having her first sexual experience, at least, the first one that was truly shared.

Paige felt the muscles throughout Lee's body begin to tense. His hard cock began to throb against her grip. She never stopped pumping His manhood with her tight fist, watching His reactions every second, learning and enjoying every moment of His pleasure.

Paige squealed as Lee began to cum. The first rush of seed sprayed past her pretty face. She watched, somewhat awestruck, as the semen continued to erupt from His purple head. Her little hand never stopped gripping and stroking His hard shaft, even as the thick, white fluid began to trickle over her fingers.

Paige turned her eyes up toward Lee's face as He relaxed back into His chair. Her hand continued to idly glide along His hardness, her cum-stained fingers slipping more easily along it now.

Lee's hand came down over her wrist, leaving Paige to grip the base of His cock. A low groan rumbled from His chest as He said "That's enough, for now."

Paige looked up into His eyes, nodding slightly and begrudgingly releasing his veiny shaft. She slid her hand away from Lee's grip and watched, mesmerized, as His seed slowly ran down her fingers, a little bit pooling in her palm.

Lee's voice quickly snapped her out of her momentary trance, "Taste it."

Paige's eyes quickly rose to Lee's, a blush burned her cheeks at the very idea.

"I know you're curious. Just do it," Lee persuaded.

Paige slowly twisted her hand around, gazing at it as more of His thick seed welled in her palm. Her curiosity quickly overwhelming her embarrassment, she tentatively extended her tongue and dipped it into the warm, thick fluid. Pausing a moment at the first taste, acquainting herself with the way it tasted and felt on her tongue.

Soon enough, she flattened her tongue to her palm, scooping His seed into her mouth. She held for a moment, every moment of this afternoon holding a new experience she wanted to savor. She turned her eyes up to Lee's, gazing at Him in nervous excitement as she swallowed, sending the thick, salty liquid gliding down her throat.

Paige coyly slid her willowy fingers along Lee's thigh and wrapped them around Lee's slightly softened member, stroking it up and down slowly.

Lee chuckled under His breath at her nerve, but allowed her to revel in her fascination with the flesh gliding through her hand.

"You're going to have to get going soon, you know," Lee said, snapping Paige out of her hypnotic fixation.

Her slim fingers finally freed their grasp on Lee. "I know," she meekly replied.

Lee quickly slid His boxers back to His waist and zipped His pants, smiling down at Paige the whole time. "Relax, there's always tomorrow," He said, brazenly.

The nervousness in Paige's eyes immediately flashed to total shock. Her mind raced with the possibilities of what that comment could mean. Obviously, to her, it meant that today's new experience wouldn't be her last.

Paige quickly scrambled to her feet and ducked out of the den. Lee soon followed, finding her sliding an arm into her blouse, her skirt already in place around her waist. As she buttoned her blouse around her body, Lee stepped close, sliding a $20 bill into her hand. She looked down to her hand silently, thinking, but unable to speak, and walked out without another word.

Paige unlocked the door to her house just as her parents drove into the driveway. She awaited in the living room as they entered.

Paige's father immediately asked her, "Just getting home?"

"Yes, daddy," she replied.

"Why so late?" her father questioned, clearly getting a little more suspicious.

Paige obviously couldn't tell. Her mind raced until she stammered out the first lie that came to mind, "Lee was showing me some photos he took for a dress catalog, I got caught up looking at prom dresses and lost track of time. I'm really sorry."

Dear diary: I saw, I touched Lee's cock today. I was so scared, but I did it. I even jacked him off until he came. It tasted kinda weird, but I swallowed some anyway. The way He treated me today, the way He looked at me actually makes me feel...pretty.

12