All Comments on 'TORN Repairing The Damage Ch. 02'

by artykay63

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
A descent closure...

...to an otherwise nightmare scenario.

I do have to ask, what's the point of the brother line at the end? I'm assuming his wife is trying to setup their friend with his brother. However, with how this tale started it could be taken in a far worse way.

A smidgen more to that sentence would have cleared up so much, while still retaining it's current qualities.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugh

He is still married to a mentally unstable fucked up bitch! How is this a happy ending? How is this closure? Sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rushed

The ending(?) felt like you too didn't know how to or didn't want to finish what you had started. Kind of ruins the effort put into your part 1. garnered a 1 outa 5 .

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Pleasant Resolution

My problem is that the dialogue was a series of fairly hollow monologues! The ideas were good and well-executed.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Why in the world

Couldn't you have attached this at themed of the first? I personally don't agree that they simply pick up where they left off. Biggest disappointment though was putting this "epilogue" as a lone chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LIKE I SAID

Damage my ass, Out the door with the two muff diving bitchs. OR, YOU WILL END UP IN JAIL FOR SHOOTING THE MUFF DIVING BITCHS.

She is about as stable as a rock-----crazy as a loon.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Well?

The only question is how long will the stable relationship last? Not a bad sequel but still not a total closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

Ok ending. Look forward to your own story.

It is true, close friends and family can help a person/couple deal with a trauma or terrible event. Unfortunately, only for the short term. In reality ,long term, psychological or psychiatric help is needed.

In this story she healed herself with husbands plan . That's funny.

AMerryMan

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
SEEMS LIKE ONCE BITTEN TWICE BIT

is not a policy either adhere to, TK U MLJ LV NV

ace4869ace4869over 10 years ago
Disappointed..............

Jim should have gotten some of that pussy! It's only fair dammit.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Brother

Bridgett ?

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
Excellent outcome

thank you thank you......whew, I would not have slept a wink with any other outcome. Well written also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ah well ...

I wish I could say congrats. But this is just a two out of five. Everything wrapped up too quickly for me. The passage of time seemed off. Was Bridget in the house for a week or just a couple of days? I couldn't tell. There was a good premise here. But the second chapter just didn't work for me. I would encourage you to rework the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Author must have tired with the story... So why start it?

Agree with previous commenter. The timeline makes your head spin, then, after a pretty good start at a storyline in chapter 1, chapter 2 slams to a close like hitting a bridge abutment at 100 mph.

As for objective relativity, there's no way this marriage could ever be salvaged. The depicted wife just didn't want to share the cake she wanted to have while she ate the pie. In real-life the problem would come up again, in spades, and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done but ended a bit abruptly

It was a good story, with one small critique.

The detail and the pacing for chapter 1 was excellent. The same for the first section of this chapter, but the end seemed a bit scant and hurried, or possibly with more elaboration omitted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Artykay63?

Sounds like a noise a cat with a hairball might make

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved the concept of the story

i did however feel slightly cheated as the first chapter was nicelt paced and built up the characters and the emotion whilst the second chapter seemed a bit rushed and without emotion. You seemed to lose your way a bit !!!

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Lol, this couldn't have been included in the first chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missed Erotic Opportunity

So much of Literotica is about sexual mechanics but as this author notes but doesn’t explore enough, the brain is the primary sexual organ. Putting together a unique sexual relationship as the wife explores alternatives to her husband could be and almost was very sensual but once the mechanics began the prior sensitive treatment fell apart and the opportunity to explore the kinky motivations and reactions of the protagonists was lost. Pity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Satisfying ending. Including bringing up brother at end without explanation -- to explain the obvious would ruin it.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not closure

Erica is still a part of their lives, and what does the brother have to do with anything?

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
Bridget want a family, enter the brother.

She's gave up the most by falling in love with Jim & Erica's family.

Assuming Jim's brother has some common characteristics with Jim, it's possible that Bridget might be attracted to him. Eventually (in story land) Bridget gets a family, a good set of in-laws, and of course her father gets grand kids.

If you like happy endings, this is a good way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
failure

sorry to say. she cheated. she traded their marriage/family in for cheap sexual experimenting.

what did the husband get... a worthless cuddle?

He needs to go get laid, like the wife did. For most men, the fidelity of sex MATTERS MOST.

Men give up their biological imperative when they marry. Women do not. Let me repeat that, because it's not a small thing. Women....get what their DNA CRAVES from marriage, men ONLY get fidelity...sacrificing THEIR DNA CRAVINGS.

He NEEDS to fuck another woman. It shouldn't be Bridget. That's not fair to her. But he needs to fuck some cute young thing. In their house too. And then he can tell the wife she's forgiven. She deserves more hurt for that betrayal, but you cant ever get even....not really. you can only even up the scoring card. He'll never be able to replicate the rug she initially pulled out from under him. His core values were all shattered. That he has a faithful partner that loves and respects him, just him and her trying to carve out a lil' happiness in the world. The first to cheat does the most damage.

That's why cheating sucks. Oh...sure...she told him....but she never asked. Even asking is a type of betrayal...she told him how it was gonna be. You can't imagine the hurt. And he controlled it. He suffered greatly....for everyone. Men already suffer when they marry. They give up their need to fuck everything that moves.....just for a chance to raise a child they can be sure is theirs....and regular sex from the same woman....with a looser cunt thanks to the childbirth.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

this story is in need of being finished

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Oh jeez, does SHE want the brother? Or, more likely in my tiny brain, she wants to set Bridget up with his bro.

Good story, short on detail, especially the bits between the last chapter and this one where she came to enjoy being with Bridget.

Oddly, when I read the first chapter, it didn't show that there was a second, but I knew there was because I got to this after seeing the two of them on the Author's page. Some glitch either on my laptop or in Lit. No matter. Good set of stories.

I like that the husband, Jim, chose to control his wife's 'experiment' so as to bring her back to the marriage. Only other options was to let her explore on her own and break up the family, divorce - loose half of everything and live in a tiny apartment while paying for the house where wife gets to bring lovers over and mess with the kids' minds. All while paying alimony and not having any money left over for his own life. Or just leave, with the same results. This way at least he had a little control. And of course, he'll keep tabs on her I'm sure, from time to time to make sure she doesn't stray. But I think, from the way things are at the end of this chapter that she won't.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story although I thought you could have made more out of the reconciliation stage in this chapter. I'm pretty sure that if this had reflected a real life situation there would have been more angst shared between the three.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it and it is THE ending for Torn. I believe even Patricia51 would approve of your wonderful ending as the fitting ending to her letter

Again, brilliant work. I score you happily 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No way are the scales balanced. Erica got her lesbian experience but Jim's left holding his dick. He deserves his extra martial experience and expand his sexual horizons before their equal in standing. quid pro quo, tit for tat, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. No strange pussy on the side for Jim no reconciliation. Otherwise, Jim's just a cuck.

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

I can't decide whether to give it 5 stars because it was a happy ending for Jim, or 1 star because I was rooting for a triad and a happy outcome for Bridget, which would have been my ideal ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rushed...

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 days ago

The ending seemed to punish Bridget a fair bit, Erica woke up and Jim still has to reconcile the emotional desertion and battle trust issues going forward.

A love triangle would have been a fantastic ending for how you built that story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Thanks. I love rereading this story. One wonders if this technique would work in real life.

I'm a proud member of the word police and have learned two words in your tail.

Please check on the use of the word ranch house since it seems that this may only apply to a domicile with a ground level!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous