Torrid in Toledo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack fisted his cock and grinned as cute little Drucinda spread her thighs wide in offering. He dragged the leaking end of his erection through her spit-soaked labes, found the notch and applied slow, steady pressure. Her little cunt-sphincter gripped around his manhood as he descended into the tight crease.

"Aaahhh! Slow, Grandpa! Ohhhhh, you're going to make me take it, aren't you?!" she whispered in a voice pitched to his purient desires.

"Every inch, you little minx!" he sighed, dropping his lips to kiss her. Her slender arms encircled his neck and as he pushed deeper, her breathy sighs and moans filtered around their teasing tongues.

Soon they were fucking. Granddaughter and grandfather. Old weathered ram-rod flesh splitting squirming wet cunt! The orgy of mixed generations was on. . . . .

Fifteen minutes later, Lisa and Rebecca were spooning, the young girl in front, as they watched Grandpa working to get his come. Little Drucinda had already squealed out on two orgasms that his cock had delivered.

"Get it, Grandpa! Bust your nut!" Lisa giggled, wishing it was her on the receiving end of the screw she was witnessing. Not that she was complaining -- Rebecca's tongue had made her pussy happy-happy!

Rebecca pitched in her help as well. "Jack, come in that little pussy, honey! Ohhhh, it must be tight around your cock! You dirty old perv!" She stroked the soft hip of Lisa and watched as the end came nearer and nearer.

"Uuhhh! UUhhh! Drucinda! I'm gonna lose it, babydoll! Ohhhh! Yeah!" Jack huffed and puffed, fucking his cock harder into the delicate child beneath him.

"Shoot it! Come in me, Grandpa! Ohhhhh! Oh God!" Drucinda whimpered, digging her heels into her grandfather's heaving buttocks, her legs scissoring around his waist.

"Yeah! Uhhhhh! Uuhhhh! Oh Yeah! YEAH! OOHHHHHHHH!" Jack finished his neck and chest muscles straining as they went taut. His jizm crashed out into Drucinda's sucking cunt, drenched her battered cervix, greased the continued thrusts as the old man climaxed. "OOHHH! YES! YES! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"God, it's filling my belly! Oh! Grandpa!" Drucinda squealed as she felt him veritably pissing cum inside her dainty form.

Jack strained above Drucinda for another thirty seconds, then pulled out and collapsed next to her, gasping for breath.

Lisa and Rebecca wasted no time in getting between Drucinda's legs. They had had plenty of time to whisper their intentions to each other.

"Ohh, what?!" Drucinda gasped, then she squealed anew as the two females licked and sucked all of Grandpa's cum out of her twat! This was too much for Drucinda, and she climaxed as well, moaning and writhing under the tongues of the other women!

Rebecca and Grandpa picked up their clothes and returned to their room, where they collapsed on their bed and were soon asleep. Drucinda and Lisa followed suit, sleeping contentedly in each other's arms.

* * * * * * *

The next day, Victoria waited impatiently as the various members of the family left the house. It had been relatively easy to suggest things, get them out and away so she and Elisa could play. She then went into guest room being used by Elisa and Leon. Elisa sat cross-legged on the bed, her hands folded in her lap. She looked up nervously as Victoria entered the room.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this!"

Victoria smiled, sitting on the bed next to her. "Don't worry about it. You're going to enjoy every minute of it. Trust me on this. Now, let's get ready for the boys!" Elisa followed suit as her older sister began to strip out of her clothes.

Elisa remembered the hot sounds that had emanated from Jim's bedroom the day before and it made her want what Victoria had obviously been getting. Her breath had nearly been stolen away as she'd spied on the son and mother! She had slipped back down the stairs before Victoria had appeared.

Am I really going to do this? Fuck my nephews with my sister?!

* * * * * * *

"All right, Frank. Let's go get us some pussy," Jim announced.

"Where we going?" Frank asked excitedly as he grabbed his sneakers and made to put them on.

"You're not gonna need those, dude. We ain't even leaving the house!" Jim said.

Frank was mystified. He'd seen most everyone leaving the house. Rebecca, Drucinda and Lisa -- he hadn't seen Jim's mom leave but that couldn't be the pussy he was talking about. Perplexed but excited he followed Jim as he headed out of the bedroom.

* * * * * * *

Jim and Frank entered the guest room about twenty minutes after Victoria had arrived and found the two sisters sitting side by side on the bed, completely naked. Jim smiled as he saw them sitting there -- a smorgasbord of family females! Victoria was completely at ease. Elisa squirmed under his sweeping gaze.

Frank stopped in the doorway, his eyes wide.

"Jesus! What the hell's going on, Jim?" he asked in dismay.

"I told you we were going to fuck two hot babes, didn't I? Now, you can't tell me that these aren't two hot babes. Come on in and lock the door behind you."

"Christ, this is some crazy shit!" Frank swore, stepping into the room quickly.

As he was locking the latch, Jim stripped off the gym trunks that were his only article of clothing. With his twitching malehood leading the way, he walked up to the bed and kissed his mother on the lips.

"Ready to play with us, Jim?" Victoria asked as she grabbed his cock.

"I sure am! And Frank will be too, as soon as you get his cock out of his pants."

"Sounds like a job for Aunt Victoria," his mother laughed, pushing him over in front of Elisa, showing him that he should treat her younger sister to what she had already sampled.

Without saying a word, Jim caressed one of his aunt's nice, medium-sized breasts, squeezing the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Elisa didn't pull away. Jim took that as a good sign.

"Aunt Elisa, you're gorgeous," he whispered. "I can't believe Uncle Leon is looking anywhere else when he has you."

Elisa seemed to melt at the words. Here was a boy -- no, a man, based on the size of the rising cock before her eyes -- that wanted her, thought she was sexy!

"Jim, honey," she said, looking up into his eyes, "I want you to make me do all kinds of naughty things." She began to stroke his dick as he fell on the bed with her. . .

Frank was still standing in the doorway. Even after what happened with Rebecca, he still felt weird having sex with one of his relatives, even ones as sexy as Aunt Victoria or Aunt Elisa. He simply stood there as Jim's mother got up and walked over to him.

God, look at those fuckin' sweet tits! his young mind screamed. Shit, it's wrong but. . .

"Frank, dear, come with your Auntie Victoria," the sexy woman coaxed. "You and I are going to have ourselves as gay old time!"

Taking his hand, she led him to the bed, where she started to undress him. His T-shirt and jeans were rather quickly dispensed with. As his aunt's fingers began to pull down his underwear, Frank stole a quick glance at Jim and his other aunt. They were Frenching like mad on the bed, Jim digging two fingers into the tawny fur of Elisa's splayed cunt!

His eyes swung down to Victoria's face as she dropped to her knees before him, pulling his underpants right down to his ankles. His cock, working its way into a full blown erection, snapped out and waved like a drunken sailor in front of his aunt's brown eyes.

"Oh my!" Victoria cooed. "You're almost as big as Jim. Very nice, Frank!"

The excited boy watched as his aunt seductively corralled the crown of his prick without using her hands, her tongue and lips doing the work.

"Aah, Jesus! Aunt Vic!" he gasped as she took his cock into her mouth for the first time. Like a firehose having water put through it at pressure, his meat stiffened like mad!

On the bed, Jim was sucking on Elisa's nipples, while running his hand along her smooth stomach, painting her pale flesh with juice-wettened fingers. He could feel her body reacting, her nipples getting hard. Her breath quickening.

"Oh, Jim!" she moaned. "Give me everything you gave your mother!"

Jim moved down, kissing his way down her stomach to her pussy. Elisa lay back, spreading her legs. Her continued nervousness quickly fled as Jim ran his tongue along her pussy lips!

"Shit, this is a tasty looking cunt!" her nephew praised.

Jim spread her pussy lips open, pushing his tongue deep inside her. His aunt's soft thighs snapped around his head and then relaxed again, having to be mentally controlled. After a slow exploration of her cunt-walls, Jim pulled his tongue out of her and inserted two fingers into the drooling gash. He began rapidly finger-fucking her, lapping at the stretched peak of her clitoral folds.

"Ohhh GOD! Aaaahhh!" Elisa squealed, riding like a leaf on a wild wind. It was so intimate, having her nephew eating her cunt -- not two minutes after he had entered the bedroom! She would never have imagined anyone but Leon eating her after they had been married! Now Jim had her ready to climb the walls while she was also witnessing her older sister sucking Frank's beefy wand just beside the bed! Jim began to suck on her clit, really attacking her pleasure-center. Elisa's moans grew louder and more high-pitched.

"Lick my asshole, Jim!" she suddenly blurted out. "Lick it. Please!"

Jim ran his tongue along her clit, then slit it down her vagina, going farther down until he reached her asshole. His aunt liked it kinky, well, he liked kinky as well! He ran his tongue around the puckered hole, then using his thumbs to help pry it open, he pushed his stiffened licker inside, piercing through the small doughnut-shaped anus ring.

"OHHH! GOD! OHH JIMMMMMM!" Elisa shrieked. She loved getting her ass eaten -- as well as fucked! Leon seemed to really enjoy the ass-play as well. "AAAHHH! Play with my clit, too! OHHHHH YESSSS!"

Elisa's moans turned to loud screams of ecstasy as she climaxed, grinding her ass against Jim's face.

Victoria and Frank watched as Jim licked her from asshole to dribbling cunthole, and back again. Victoria had sensed that her suck-job was going to take Frank right out of his socks, so now she just held the meaty stick between her wet fingers, rubbing it lewdly against her cheek as they watched Elisa winding down.

Victoria stood and looked down at Elisa when she slumped into a sated state.

"So, Elisa, do you regret making it with your nephew?" she asked her younger sister.

"Not at all," Elisa answered breathlessly. "And as soon as I catch my breath, I'm going to return the favor, Jim. Oh, honey, I'm going to suck your cock for you!"

"I like the sound of that!" Jim said, standing up.

"Why don't you do both of your nephews, Elisa dear? This is your special event, so you get them both! If you want them, that is," Victoria offered.

"Come on, Frank, stand down here," Jim said, eager to see Elisa suck them both at the same time. Frank quickly positioned himself by Jim at the end of the bed.

"Oh, you are going to make me do bad things, aren't you, guys?" Elisa laughed, coming to her hands and knees on the bed, smiling as she looked at the two stiff pricks in front of her.

"Yeah, all kinds of things!" Jim promised, wagging his cock at her. "Come on and get some cock, Auntie!"

Elisa crawled to them and sat back on her haunches, with her thighs splayed wide to position her face at the perfect level to pleasure the young men. Taking one forbidden cock in each hand, she slowly began to jerk the two off.

"I haven't had my hands on two cocks at the same time since high school," she laughed giddily. "And now here I am stroking my two nephews!"

Looking up into their eyes, she slipped Jim's oozing knob into her mouth, licking and sucking on it while continued to pump her hand up and down Frank's shaft.

"Yeah! Ohhhhh, that's what we want!" Jim grunted, a hand falling on his aunt's shoulder.

After giving him a good drenching, she switched, sucking Frank's cock while jerking off Jim's. For someone that had seemed uptight, Elisa was getting right in the swing!

Victoria sat back on the other end of the mattress, leaning against the bed's headboard, watching her little sister in action. Her fingers slowly caressed her clit. As the action heated up on the bed, her fingers moved faster and faster.

"Ohhh, suck their dicks!" she gasped, unable to keep silent. She slipped two fingers from one hand inside her cunt, while continuing to rub her clit with the other.

The sight of Victoria rubbing her needy cunt almost made Frank lose it! Unlike Jim, this was his first real incest session. Rebecca had been only a relative by marriage. These were his hot fuckin' actual aunts! Shit, Aunt Victoria had changed his diapers and now she was masturbating in front of him like nymphomaniac!

Jim was much more in control. "Man, look at Mom's pussy! You're gonna love fucking that, Frank!"

"Oh, shit! You better stop sucking me! I think I'm got shoot!" Frank whined, trying to pull away from Elisa's loving mouth. Elisa had been holding both of their cocks by her mouth, licking and sucking the heads while stroking the shafts.

"Frank, don't worry about not coming, honey," Victoria quickly said, deciding on a course of action for her and her sister. Victoria moved to sit next to Elisa on the bed, positioning herself in front of Frank. "I think Elisa and I ought to get both of you to come right now! Your young cocks will stay hard for us, right? Then you both can fuck us for a long time, right, Elisa?" Victoria took Frank's cock from her sister and pumped it rapidly up and down.

"Mmmmm! That does sound like a good idea," Elisa agreed, realizing the advantages of a studs not at the boiling point vs. studs who might pop before they had delivered satisfaction to their partners. "You boys, just let it pop for us, and then we'll get down to some fucking!"

"Oh, Jesus! I'm not gonna last long then!" Frank groaned.

"Come on, let it go, baby!" Victoria urged. "That's it! Fuck my hand!"

Frank had begun to hump his hips instinctively, leaning over to put his weight on Victoria's shoulders.

"Oh, God!" Jim groaned beside him as Elisa went back to sucking him harder than ever. "Aaahhh, make me cum! Oh, shit, I'm gonna cream your mouth!"

The two sisters sucked and licked and milked the boys' organs in a fury. And it soon paid off with a bounty!

Frank came first, spurting the first volley of his seed on Victoria's surprised face!

"Ohhh!" she gasped, then quickly swallowed his knob and took the next two wads across her tonsils. Playfully, she steered the throbbing head against her sister's concave cheek and Frank's next pulse coated the side of Elisa's face!

"Yuuuumm!" she smacked as she released Jim's diamond-hard rod from her lips and turned her face to take two more of Frank's spurts across her lips and tongue.

"OH FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM, TOO!" Jim roared, watching the lewd sight of his smiling mother, her flushed face slashed with pearly spunk, as she aimed Frank's spitting erection at Elisa's greedy mouth.

Elisa lunged her mouth back over Jim's swollen knob just as it spewed his load!

"AAHHH! YEAHHHH!" Jim groaned as his cock jerked and jumped in Elisa's mouth, sending a river of jizm against her palate! "TAKE IT ALL!"

"MMMPPPGHHFFGGG!" Elisa moaned, swooning at the torrid flow of her nephew's slimy essense. She had never really enjoyed eating cum but there was something so much hotter about eating the cream of her sister's boy!

Beside her, Victoria sucked off the rest of Frank's cumming as well.

"Fuck! That was good!" Elisa exclaimed when she had milked Jim dry.

Victoria quickly turned and grabbed Elisa's chin, turning her face towards her so she could kiss her. She stuck her tongue into Elisa's mouth, sucking, their sperm-drenched lips hotly rubbing together. As the boys watched, stroking themselves to keep hard, the women licked the cum off of each other's faces, kissing and licking each other.

"I can't believe us!" Elisa sighed when their lips parted. "What kind of nymphos are we?"

"The kind that love any cock we can get our hands on," Victoria whispered, running a hand over her sister's hard-tipped breasts, sliding it down her downy tummy to tease at the wet pussy between her thighs. "Who cares if the cocks belong to my son?. .or a nephew? I've had my tubes tied and you're on the Pill. So, let's spread our legs for our boys and enjoy what they have to offer us!"

"Okay, Sis," Elisa agreed as they fell back on the bed.

Victoria and Elisa lay side by side on their backs on the bed, wrapping their adjacent arms under each other, then scooted their asses apart to form a acute angled "V" set-up. They spread their legs apart, smiling up at the boys.

"Come on," Victoria said, "what are you waiting for?"

Frank and Jim looked at each other, then moved to make their dreams come true!

Jim got on top of Elisa, drinking in her sexy frame. The sweet, seductive face, her pink-nippled tits with a light smattering of freckles, her firm belly, and the engorged lips of her sparsely-haired cunt.

"Slide that dick into my wet pussy!" she encouraged him.

"Every inch!" he promised, leaning over her on his extended right arm, his left hand slipping himself into the oozing folds of her sex. He sank himself into her lush heat, pushing her cunt wide as he filled her in one long thrust.

"Ohhhhh! God, that's good!" Elisa whimpered. "Shit, you're hung almost as big as Leon!"

"Put that fucker right in here, Frank," his mother said from beside them and Jim watched as his cousin's prick hit the pink target that his mother had splayed with her manicured fingertips. Without much finesse, Frank lunged into her, burying himself in her cunt, then began to screw her hard. But his mother seemed to like the hard stuff! "OHHHH! Yes, Frank! Ohhhh, that's it, fuck that pussy as hard as you want! Ohhhh yesss!"

Frank was in heaven! Beneath him was his gorgeous, busty Aunt Victoria, begging for him to keep fucking her. Her sopping cunt eagerly took all he had to offer. Her tits, like ripe melons, sloshed up and down on her ribcage as he humped away. Her free hand looped around the small of his back, pulling him down on her body. He buried his face in her fragrant hair, gasping as her soft flesh contacted him from chest to crotch and he continued his incestuous rutting.

Beside them, the more experienced of the two was taking a slower route. Jim thrust his cock in and out of Elisa's slit while he used the thumb of his left hand to stroke and tease her unsheathed clit. The redhead was veritably weeping with pleasure!

"Ohhhh! JIMMMM! Ohhh, God! My clit's gonna burst! Oohhhhh!!!" she cried, tossing her head back, letting the boy play her crotch like a maestro. The fingers of her right hand dug into Victoria's side as her son fucked her.

"Aahhh! Damn! Let it go, Aunt Elisa! Let your cunt come on me!" Jim grunted, wanting to see his redheaded aunt come again. He was getting a huge thrill out of the reaction of his mother and aunt to his cock. He felt like Superman!

"Ohhhh! It's so good! Aaaahhh! Fuck me hard and I'll come! Oohh, harder!" Elisa pleaed, lifting her head to look between their undulating bodies.

Jim gave her what she wanted. Dropping his left hand away, he supported his weight on both hands and lay into her. He thrust hard in and out of her needy cunt, his balls slapping a rapid wet smacking against the balls of her buns, wetted by her sexual juices.

"Ooohh! Yess! Ohhh GOD! YEESSSS!" Elisa whimpered, throwing her lap into his thrusts, taking his cock to the balls on each rut. "OOHHHH! GOD! MAKE ME COME!"

Frantically, Elisa pulled her right arm out from underneath her sister and grasped Jim's lunging ass cheeks, trying to pull his even deeper. The bed shook as both boys fucked the women hard and fast. All four of them were soon groaning and moaning.