Torrid in Toledo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Aunt Vickie! Shit, you're hot inside!" Frank gasped as he sent his human torpedo into her forbidden snatch. Her lush body was wriggling under him, her heels digging into the small of his back as he humped in and out of her succulent sex.

"YES! YES! OHHH, OHHHH YESSSSSSS!" Elisa cried as she orgasmed. She held Jim's butt tightly as the boy sunk himself all the way inside her crazily shivering cunt and let her belly milk on him. He was not ready to come yet. He still had more to offer, thanks to the blowjob he'd received ten minutes before.

Beside them, Victoria was cresting as well. Frank may have not had the cock that her son had but he made up for it was his enthusiasm!

"Yes, Frank! Ohhhh, so good! Ohhhh, I'm gonna go! Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, OOOHHHHH!!!" Victoria whimpered as her pussy blossomed into a hard come. "OHHHHH! I'M CUMMING! OHHHHH! YESSSSS!!!"

"I. . I. . .I CAN'T.....!" Frank groaned, not able to stop himself from cumming again himself. His aunt's cunt was too hot, too milking, too juicy! He spurted his second load, much smaller than his first.

"Oh, that's okay! Ohhh, yess, give it to me!" Victoria panted. "Ohhh, feels so good, your cum in my pussy! Ohhh, keep fucking me! That's it! Keep it hard for me!"

Her fingers stroked the boy's sweaty back and buttocks as she kept him inspired. She wanted more cock, another come. She could feel their juices dripping down the crack of her ass and thought fleetingly that they would have to changed the bedcover when they were through.

She pulled Frank's mouth to hers and gave him her tongue as she heard her little sister's first words after her orgasm.

"OOHHHH! GOD! Oh, my pussy just exploded! Jim, your cock's so hot!"

"Fucking you is too much," Jim smiled down at his aunt, enjoying the dazed post-come look in her eyes, the sheen of sweat that covered her flushed chest and belly.

"You're still hard!" Elisa sighed, running her hands up her nephew's hovering torso. "I want it from behind, Jim! Fuck me from behind now."

"Great idea," he said. He withdrew his member from her pussy and knee-walked back a little. His aunt sat up and scooted toward him on her ass suddenly.

"I just got to kiss this beauty," she sighed and she gave his cockhead a loving smack with her sexy lips. "Okay, now it needs to go back where it belongs."

She positioned herself on her hands and knees in front of him, her face near her sister's. Victoria's face was shimmering, flushed with excitement as she encouraged young Frank to greater heights.

She felt Jim moving to mount her and looked back over her shoulder at her personal stud. His chest was sweaty, his six-pack stomach heaving as he ran his hands over the moons of her buttocks. His eyes were down between her legs, eying her open cunt. Then he smiled.

"Aunt Elisa, can I fuck your asshole?" he asked, looking at her face. "You flipped when I was licking it before."

A wild chill swept through Elisa's turned-on frame. Leon and she often had anal sex. She loved the feeling of a hard member digging through her sphincter, the delicious cramps that a cock gave her.

"Yeah! Give it to me, Jim! I like it up the ass, honey!" she lewdly admitted, placing her left hand back to pull her cheeks apart for him.

"All right!" Jim exclaimed. Putting his head to Elisa's tight little asshole, he slowly eased it inside, forcing her butthole open before him.

"Oh, oh yes!!" Elisa shouted. "Fuck my ass, Jim!"

"Relax that ass . . .come on. . loosen it up!" he commanded, making his voice as harsh as he could, hoping that he could shock her enough to make it a little easier on her. He felt her trying to comply.

"Oooooohhhhhh ... AAAAAAHHHHH!" she moaned, pushing back onto the searing rod stretching her anal muscles ahead of the blunt head. "Ohhh, you're fuckin' big!"

His fingers dug into her hips, gripping the tender whiteness of her flesh to keep her as steady as possible. She reveled in it. She wanted to feel as much of his cock up her ass as she could take. With each inch he drove into her, she felt another stab of pain, and as soon as she thought she would never be able to stand it, the pain vanished as it always did.

"Fuck, you feel tight!" Jim groaned excitedly, watching his girth slip out of view.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!" she wailed out as the last little bit of his long thick cock was finally buried up inside her wide-stretched ass. She'd taken it! Every inch of her nephew's hunky cock! She clenched her eyes shut, sweat forming on her forehead and running down her face as Jim began to fuck her slowly, in and out, each thrust further widening the straining elastic channel and easing their unholy joining.

"Yeah! Getting better ... getting better ..." Jim said softly, noting that her ass was now almost as easy to fuck as her cunt would have been. . .easier, but tighter, and all the better.

Jim started slow, but soon was humping away at Elisa's ass. His cock became painfully hard in the milking ring and muscles of his aunt's hiney.

"Ohhh! Your ass is hot!" he grunted, running his hands on the jiggling cheeks of the ass he was screwing.

Elisa responded by pushing her ass up against him. She grunted and groaned, writhing underneath him. It was the hottest sex she had gotten in years! Her nephew's cock was making her shiver in delight. Before her eyes, when she let them fall open, was her sister getting the high hard one from her other nephew, Frank. From the talk and squeals from Victoria, it was apparent to all on the bed that Frank's fucking was sending her into a second come!

"Ohhhhh, Frank! Harder! Yes! OHHH! Make me come! Yess! Oh, fuck that cock right through my stomach! OOHHHH! OOHHHHH! EEEEEEIIIIEEEE!!"

Victoria, who was frantically rubbing her clit while Frank fucked her, climaxed before Elisa's eyes! Her hips almost lifted the rutting Frank right off the bed. Her head tossed, neck muscles jumping into quick relief as she whimpered from the explosion between her thighs.

Frank and her sister collapsed in a sweaty tangle of limbs onto the bed. The tortured gasps from Frank's lips most probably a result of a third spurting of jizm in the soupy hole of Victoria's cunt.

"Ohhh, Jim! Shoot in my ass! Make me come! I'll come if you shoot!" Elisa wailed, feeling herself spiraling upward. Her asshole was getting fucked hard, the fullness in her tail making her pussy practically spit juice as minor orgasms riddled her loins.

Jim reached forward and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them roughly as he pounded her anal hole. Elisa's compressed nipples sent lightning bolts down through her crotch and she began to come even before her nephew!

"OOHHHHH GOD!" she groaned, jerking her hips back at Jim as her asshole clamped down around his meat like a vise.

"FUCCCKKK!" Jim exclaimed as he shot his load deep into her ass! His hands came back fast, tight to her waist as he creamed the tight orifice with multiple spurts. They greased his continued humping, her buttery asshole taking all his balls could churn up.

Eventually, Elisa slumped onto the bed, breathing deeply. Jim lay down next to her, kissing her lightly on the shoulder. Frank, after having pulled out of his aunt, was kissing and licking on Victoria's tits, as if sad to see the end of their session.

"Thanks, you guys," Elisa whispered, "I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this."

"Our pleasure," Jim chuckled. "We'll always be ready when you women want some. Won't we, Frank?"

"God, yeah!" Frank sighed. "Man, I thought my cock was going to come off when I came the third time!"

"We'll see what we can work out, boys," Victoria promised for herself and her satisfied sister.

To Be Continued. . .