Torrie's Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

On all fours a little later, Ronnie behind her, slapping her ass, "Yes, good white pussy!" He tore into her, leaving her a whimpering, moaning mess. When Ronnie was ready to finish, he pulled out, slapped her butt one more time, spun her around and awarded her with a huge dose of semen to her throat.

"Clean me," Ronnie said, sitting in the chair next to the bed. Torrie went to her knees, sucking and cleaning his cock with her mouth.

Ronnie looked her in the eyes, fifteen minutes later, "One more time then you can leave."

Guiding her to her feet, Ronnie bent down, picking her up, throwing her feet around him. While standing, he guided his cock into her once more. "Does your husband go more than once in a night with you?"

Torrie giggled and shook her head no. Ronnie lifted her off his cock and then lowered her, over and over. "Cum for me," he ordered.

Torrie couldn't help but comply. She had more orgasms those two and half hours with Ronnie than she had in two and half years. When she was a shaking, quivering mess, Ronnie slammed her down on the mattress of his hotel bed, and bucking wildly. Grunting as he slammed his hips into her.

"Ahh! Yes!" Torrie cried out again, looking at Ronnie sweat and work above her. She trailed her hand over his chest, gathering up sweat.

"Lick it. Lick that sweat off your hand," Ronnie commanded during a pause.

Torrie complied once more, moaning at his taste. Ronnie continued his assault, ending it by spraying cum over Torrie's exhausted, sweaty body. She moaned, rubbing her hands over her belly and tits, rubbing his seed into her skin.

The only chatting they did was when she was shyly putting her clothes back on. Ronnie suggested she come to Miami to visit him before he moved to Charleston the following year. Torrie nodded politely, not sure if she would, but already thinking of excuses. She had family there she could tell John she was visiting them.

Torrie missed Eddie's game. Standing outside of her car, waving to him approaching in the distance, she called to him, still tasting Ronnie's cum on her mouth, her pussy already starting to become sore, "Hi honey!"

"Where were you?" Eddie asked, hugging his mother.

"Oh, I was running late, so I had to sit in a different spot than normal," Torrie lied.

"Well you didn't miss much. Darrell and Marcus sure played a lot though," Eddie frowned.

"Who?" Torrie asked. Just then the same two black teammates from the previous week rushed by, saying hello to their friend Eddie.

"Them," Eddied nodded dejectedly in their direction as they passed.

Eddie kept talking about the game, but Torrie's eyes were fixated on the black students, watching them look over to her, checking her out, grabbing their crotch. She could see they didn't think too highly of Eddie, in the way they looked at his mother, with such disrespect - like horny teenagers. Torrie's trance was broken, when her son told her was ready.

"It's ok. Let's leave then," She said, giving Eddie a hug, turning her head to the side, watching the black students once more, a small smile forming. She let out a soft moan.

"Hmm?" Eddie asked, ending the hug.

"Nothing, honey. Let's head home!"

Later that evening she was lying in bed, John snoring softly next to her, thinking about masturbating, but deciding against it. She was thinking about Ronnie along with Darrell and Marcus. Ronnie would be back in Miami next weekend. Torrie, not having any plans, decided she would tell John she was going out with friends. She had no intention of finding another black man to sleep with, but as the guilt slowly washed away, her pussy having been mercilessly fucked in a variety of positions she had never done before, she started wondering that perhaps she might. She started wondering what had she been missing.

The next night there was no sex with John, because Torrie had forgotten it was Saturday, making plans with Eddie instead. They went to dinner and a movie, mommy's treat, in order to appease any guilt she may have had for missing his game due to sex with a black man at his hotel room. Torrie rested her head on Eddie's shoulder during the movie, knowing it felt like a date to her son, but didn't care.

Chapter 5

"How do I look, honey?" Torrie smiled at her son, twirling around for him in another dress. It wasn't too sexy or revealing, but it was better than what she wore to the party two weeks prior. It a black dress, coming down to her knees, thick straps, a hint of cleavage.

"You look great, mom," Eddie complimented her, clearing his throat, attempting not to stare. Even though her dress was by no means very revealing, he was not accustomed to seeing her dressed like this. Torrie smiled back at him, sitting on his lap, she truly liked that he had an innocent crush on her. She thought it was sweet.

"Thank you," She said kissing his forehead. "Remember, mommy is going out with some friends," Torrie lied. "I'll see you in the morning!"

Torrie peeped in on her husband. John was watching baseball in the living room. She told him something similar, except there was no hug or kiss goodbye.

Torrie knew what she was doing was dangerous, she knew it could turn out badly. Sitting at traffic lights, getting closer and closer to her destination, taking in the changing surroundings, she began to get nervous. She was driving to a nightclub in an area that was predominately black. She was alone and fought pangs of foolishness for making this choice. She drove on, the thoughts and thrills of meeting another black man kept her going.

Torrie stood along at the bar, shyly observing her surroundings, trying to remain calm. After a few minutes, she started feeling a bit self-conscious, mixed with relief. There were many white women there in varying ages from college age to 40s. She saw no black women. She saw no white men. This brought about relief that she wasn't alone. The self-conscious feelings kicked in when she saw what the other white women were wearing. Their dresses were, short, tight, sexy, risqué, and nothing like what she was wearing. Just as she was about to order a drink, she was interrupted.

Turning around to see who tapped her on her shoulder, her eyes once again widened in shock, her neck arching to look up at a tall, very wide and bulky, black man. Torrie didn't know what to say, instead opting to smile awkwardly. His shoulders were extremely broad, he was wearing a black suit, red shirt with black tie; rings adorned his fingers, a gold watch on his wrist, and he smelled amazing.

"Hi," he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

Torrie cleared her throat, "Hi."

"Care to dance?" He asked.

Torrie nodded, gulping nervously, taking his huge arm out onto the dance floor. Her heart was racing, "Wow, I've been here less than 10 minutes," she thought to herself, following the mountainous man.

The club was crowded, humid, loud, but something about it Torrie found sexy. She was shy at first, dancing conservatively with this man, whose name she hadn't yet learned. She peered around the dance floor, her nervousness and feelings of being out of place finding their way to her brain once more. One black man near her had picked up his white dance partner. She was straddling him, her feet locked behind him as he thrust upward. Another couple featured the woman bending all the way over, rubbing her butt against her man's crotch. Torrie looked around again and saw two women, a blonde and a brunette, making out, their hands squeezing the black man's crotch while they kissed. Torrie shook the image from her head, turning in the other direction to see a young looking brunette with short hair, bobbing her head up and down to the beat of the music. Torrie saw bits and pieces here and there as the crowd moved about; eventually catching a glimpse of the long black cock the young woman was sucking on in the middle of the dance floor.

Torrie's jaw dropped and before she could fully process what she was seeing, her dance partner tipped her chin to face him, "What's your name?"

"Torrie. I'm Torrie," She quickly said.

"Nice to meet you," He spinned her around. Torrie knew what to do. She began gyrating against his crotch, nothing like what some of the other women in the club were doing, but she did her best. She wondered why, out of all the scantily clad white women, this man chose her to dance with.

"I'm Fat Rob," He bent down, speaking directly into her ear. Torrie thought that was an odd name. The man was huge, but not obese.

"You look sexy tonight Miss Torrie," Fat Rob said, sliding his hands up and down her waist, pulling her tightly back against his crotch.

Torrie gasped, feeling a large mass against her back. She knew what it was and from what she could tell, it was larger than Ronnie's.

She turned around, pushing herself, gathering courage "Is that why they call you Fat Rob?" Torrie nodded at the direction of his bulge. He responded with a sly nod.

********************

He was so wide, Torrie's mouth stretching to the maximum, trying to suck him off in Fat Rob's escalade in the parking lot 10 minutes later. It actually hurt her lips trying to slide them over his bulbous head. Fat Rob's fingers were sifting through Torrie's blonde locks, moaning as she tried to fit as much of him in her mouth as possible.

"I see you're married," Fat Rob pointed out, looking to her wedding ring. "Husband doesn't know you're here doing this, does he?" Torrie only shook her head in return, her mouth full of cockhead.

"It doesn't look like you are used to working a cock this big. Husband probably doesn't measure up does he?" Fat Rob asked.

Torrie giggled and shook her head once more, saliva hanging off her chin.

Fat Rob nodded, grabbing his cock by the base, taking it out of Torrie's mouth. "Work my nuts now," he commanded.

Torrie obeyed, sliding closer to the floor in the back seat of Fat Rob's car, looking to his large, round testicles. She had never sucked any before; her only experience was with the shaft. Just like his cock, they too were huge. Torrie went to work on his balls, licking at them first, coating them in saliva before trying to take one in her mouth. She wanted to eat them. She wanted to swallow them along with all the semen they contained. She listened to Fat Rob moan while she sucked on one of his massive balls before switching to the other.

A few minutes later, Fat Rob tapped Torrie on the head, causing her to release a testicle from her mouth with a loud pop.

"Get that cum," Fat Rob told her, letting her know he was ready. As if she knew what to do, she engulfed his cock head once more, closing her eyes and moaning as his big dick filled her mouth with semen. She swallowed every bit of it, sucking his tip, searching for and consuming all the semen she could find.

Fat Rob moaned again, satisfied by her work, "When does your husband want you home?"

Torrie wiped her mouth with her fingers and licked them clean, "I told him I'd be out late."

********************

Her dress was lying on the floor next to Fat Rob's bed. He was clutching her ass cheeks tightly, squeezing them while she rode him. It had taken a long time for him to finally fit inside her. His girth stretching her pussy lips further than anyone. She laughed to herself about being glad she had given birth before taking this cock. Throwing her head back, Torrie's mouth hung open, Fat Rob sucking her tits, squeezing her butt, meeting her grinds with his fat cock.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her body began shaking, she began whimpering, and Torrie was cumming again. It was 3am and they had been at it for three hours.

"I'm gonna fill this pussy," Fat Rob grunted, finally ready to end his pussy battering. He threw her back onto the bed, flipped her over effortlessly, and mounted her from behind.

Torrie cried out in ecstasy with each powerful slam into her. Fat Rob slapping her ass with one hand, the other clutching her waist, impaling her over and over.

He was ready to cum. Torrie climaxed again when she felt his cock pulsate within her, spewing semen into her womb, overflowing out onto the mattress.

Later than night, Torrie lay awake, scratching the dried semen off her thigh, while her husband snored next to her. "I'm going on the pill," she thought to herself. There was no going back now.

Chapter 6

"No underwear, no bra. Every Sunday morning, my place, suck me off, cook me breakfast, and then let me have that pussy," Torrie replayed Fat Rob's rules in her head over and over again. It made her smile. Telling her family she was going to church as usual, she instead had been going to Fat Rob's for the past month.

They would also spend time together occasionally during the week. Torrie's lying increased, telling her family she had an issue to deal with at the store, or was going out with friends again. Her mood improved, happily giving her son a kiss on the lips before she went out with Fat Rob, coming home late and exhausted - John snoring in the bed.

It was difficult at first. Torrie was sloppy, careless, making mistakes. Three times her son saw something on her that made him ask - semen on a dark dress, semen on her shirt, and a small amount of semen in her hair. Torrie laughed it off, giving her son a big kiss on the cheek, claiming she was a messy eater, which was a half-truth. She loved slurping and licking all over Fat Rob's fat cock, often having to wipe her face of saliva after sucking on it for an hour - his seed in her belly.

Over time, the changes were clear; Torrie would go shopping, buying more provocative dresses and clothing, showing them off to her son, teasing him.

"Ahh yeah!" Fat Rob's hands on Torrie's shoulder, pounding her from behind one Sunday morning. "Your hubby don't have a dick like this."

"Uhn, no!" Torrie grunted back.

"He doesn't know how to work this pussy does he?" Fat Rob, grunting from behind, asked.

"Ahh! No!" Torrie cried out.

"Ah shit!" Fat Rob pulled out, pumping his cock for Torrie, to gather up his seed. "Get that cum."

Torrie dutifully sucked his sperm down her throat, moaning at his taste. "Husband got a small load?" Fat Rob asked.

"Uh huh," Torrie said, sucking the last of his semen from the tip.

"Were you surprised he got you pregnant?" Fat Rob asked.

Torrie chuckled, nodding her head.

"You like my cum better don't you?"

"Yes," Torrie replied.

"Yes what?"

"I like your cum better," She said, crawling up on the bed once more. "Not that I've ever tasted John's."

Fat Rob chuckled, "He's probably too ashamed of his little cock to ask you to suck it."

Torrie giggled once more, "Probably so. But then again, as a man, he shouldn't ask." She rolled over on top of Fat Rob, kissing at his neck, grinding her hips into him.

"Your son got a little dick too?" He brazenly asked.

"Probably," Torrie chuckled, in between licks.

"I bet he gets hard for his mom, seeing you go out with your new dresses, new makeup, so you can go service some black cock," Fat Rob suggested.

"Mmmm," Torrie moaned, kissing as his belly, making her way down his body.

"Jacking off to you," He continued. "I dare you to find out. Rub that ass against him, see what happens. I bet most boys have crushes on their moms," Fat Rob said.

Torrie kept working, licking his cock clean, and sucking on his balls. In the back of her mind, she knew she was going to do just that. Tease him, flirt with him, and find out just out hard he gets for her.

Torrie had become a sexual fiend.

********************

"Ok, mommy is going to hang out with friends again," Torrie peeped into Eddie's room one night in mid-November.

"Ok, see you later then," Eddie nodded at her, sitting on his bed.

Torrie smiled, entering his room, standing in front of him wearing a dark blue, short, tight, cocktail dress, "What do you think?"

Eddie was speechless. Torrie moved closer to him, turning in a circle, "I take your silence to mean that you like this?"

"Uh, yeah, mom. You look great," Eddie managed to say.

"Thank you. I'm going dancing tonight," Torrie said, thinking about Fat Rob's comments. She lowered herself to her son's lap, prying his legs further apart, and her hands resting on his knees. She began moving her butt back and forth across his crotch.

"Going to be out late again, having a great time," She said, flexing her butt around, what she thought was an erection.

"Mmmm," she unintentionally moaned. "So don't wait up for me," Torrie stood, turning around, grabbing his face to plant a hard kiss on his mouth. "Good night, honey."

"I'm so naughty," she thought, driving to Fat Rob's.

********************

"Was he hard?" Fat Rob asked, once again, behind Torrie, slamming into her.

"Yes! Yes!" She was cumming again, but managed to answer.

"What about husband?" Fat Rob asked, slapping her ass.

Torrie settled down after that last orgasm coursed through her. "He'd probably be limp," she joked, smiling back at Fat Rob.

"Little cock," Fat Rob shook his head.

"Tiny cock," Torrie laughed.

"You need to dance at one of my clubs - stripping, getting that money and getting that cum if you want." Fat Rob said.

"I don't know," Torrie rose to her hands once more, ready for another assault. This was the second time Fat Rob has asked her, she thought about it, but hadn't worked out the details in her mind yet.

"Listen," Fat Rob said, flipping her over, guiding his cock back in. "You're going to have choose to let them go and become what you truly are, or go back to being mom and wife. You understand?" He asked, thrusting in hard for emphasis.

Torrie nodded, looking up at him, realizing what he was asking, and realizing what she truly wanted deep down but was unable to say it out loud.

Chapter 7

It was the last football game for Eddie's team the weekend before thanksgiving - they weren't the best team in county. Torrie sat with happy smile on her face watching the game, chatting with the ladies from church.

Just as in the other games she attended, or said she attended, John waited at the car for Eddie to arrive as Torrie stood closer to the field. Eddie again hadn't played much and was further disappointed to see his mother talking to Darrell and Marcus. They were smiling and laughing about something. When Eddie approached her, slightly confused, Torrie hugged him, kissed his cheek and asked, "Benched again huh?"

This question brought a chuckle from the other two boys and a devious grin in their direction from Torrie. Darrell looked at Marcus and said crudely, "I gotta hit the pisser."

Torrie reacted almost instantly, "Hey, I need to use the bathroom before we leave too! I'll be right back!" Torrie told Eddie to let his father know and headed in the direction of the two black boys.

********************

The men's restroom on the side of the concessions building was dirty, smelly, and had a leaking toilet. "Mmmm," Torrie moaned, her mouth full of not one but two cocks. The two 18 year old black kids moaned as Torrie worked. She sucked one cockhead, switched to another and then went back to the original, licking it thoroughly before sticking both teenage cocks in her mouth, furiously jacking their powerful shafts. She loved it.

Darrell and Marcus came like a flash flood, filled her mouth, overflowing it with semen, dripping down her chin, landing a few drops on her sweater.

"What took you so long?" Eddie asked his mother, upon seeing her approached their car with a huge grin on her face. He was standing against the side of the car waiting for her.

"Aww did my baby boy miss me?" Torrie joked.

Eddie shrugged, asking, "What's that on your sweater?"

"Oops, must be soap!" Torrie smiled, pulling her son in for cock-hardening kiss, moaning and looking to the side, in the direction of Darrell and Marcus. Torrie ended the kiss, winking at the two black teens, getting into the car.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers