Torrie's Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,596 Followers

Eddie wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, face scrunching up, sitting down in the back seat. "What did you eat?" he asked, noticing an unusual taste to her kiss.

"I had a couple hot dogs," his mother answered. "They were foot longs."

********************

"Come get that cum," Torrie read the late night text on her phone from Fat Rob on Christmas Eve. She was preparing to put presents under the tree for everyone. Eddie was in his room playing video games, and John was asleep.

"I'm in driveway," was the next text. Torrie got a mischievous grin on her face. "The presents can wait," she thought. She paused at the hallway, thinking a bit, she went to her bedroom, took off her pajamas, grabbed her long, white bathrobe and slippers, and headed to the front door. She peeped out the window, seeing Fat Rob's escalade parked in the driveway, the driver seat empty. She assumed he was in the back seat waiting for her.

Indeed he was. Opening the door for her, loud hip-hop music playing, Torrie glanced to her son's window seeing his light was still on. She disrobed and then turned her attention to Fat Rob in the back seat.

The Escalade was rocking back and forth in the driveway, Torrie straddling Fat Rob in the back seat, bouncing up and down to the beat of the music. When she came, she leaned back on the center console, her eyes looking through the front windshield, upside down, seeing a silhouette of her son standing in his room.

"Mommy is being bad for Christmas," she said out loud.

"Yes you are. That boy of yours is probably jacking off in there," Fat Rob added, pulling Torrie up. "He's working that little dick, thinking about you."

Torrie began bouncing again, kissing Fat Rob, "Uh huh."

"You like that don't you?" Fat Rob asked, breaking the kiss.

"Uh huh," Torrie replied again, sticking her tongue in his mouth, swirling it around his. "My little drummer boy, beating away at his cock."

Fat Rob moaned, sliding a finger up and down Torrie's buttcrack.

"Little Dick Boy," Torrie giggled, changing the name of the 'Little Drummer Boy' Christmas carol, sucking Fat Rob's tongue.

"Tis the season. Now get that cum," Fat Rob ordered her.

When they finished, Torrie went back inside after gathering up her bathrobe, never bothering to put it on. She wrapped a few presents and put them under the tree, all while naked, and her pussy dripping semen on the floor.

She went to bed, nude, with a smile on her face.

********************

It was New Year's Eve. Torrie lied to her husband, telling him she was going to Miami to visit some family during her time off from work. She was Indeed in Miami, but not with her family.

As Torrie put on makeup, looking into the mirror of her hotel's bathroom, she paused, looking in her own eyes. She began speaking to her reflection.

"I have learned about myself that I am insanely attracted to black men, I am much more sexually adventurous than I used to think, I would have been much more sexually active if I didn't marry young, I love to suck black cock and that I actually like to cheat. I like to live two lives."

Torrie grabbed her purse, adjusted her tight, short dress, and went to meet Ronnie at a club. A couple hours she was back in her hotel room, Ronnie slapping her ass, "I told you this was some good white pussy."

His brother, Rodney, agreed, pulling his cock out of her mouth, slapping her face with it several times, "Yeah she is." Rodney used his black cock to gather a string of saliva hanging from Torrie's chin before pushing his cock back into her mouth.

The two men spoke about her as if she were not in the room as they ravaged her repeatedly all night, long after the clock stuck midnight. The countdown to midnight hitting one, fireworks exploding outside, over downtown Miami, in the very same moment Ronnie's and Rodney's cocks exploded their semen onto Torrie's face - the first of several facials she received that night.

A few hours passed, Torrie was naked and asleep between the two huge black men. She stirred slightly, remembering where she was, a smile forming on her lips. She reached over Rodney to grab her phone. Checking it, she saw she had missed a few Happy New Year texts from both John and Eddie. She didn't reply.

"Checking on momma?" Rodney asked, starting to stir himself.

"Mmhmm," Torrie smiled, laying herself on top of Rodney, kissing him, delighting at the touch of her breasts against his body.

"Well momma was busy," Ronnie said, stirring as well, casually stroking his cock.

"I've been servicing these black cocks," Torrie grinned, sliding off Rodney. Ronnie slid closer to his brother. Torrie was in between their legs, kissing, licking, slurping all over their cocks.

"They probably watched the ball drop on TV and went to bed," Rodney said.

"Yep, that's what we usually do. This year I've been getting fucked all night," Torrie replied, bringing them both back to full strength for another round. She paused for a moment and thought about how she almost said "that's what we USED to do".

Chapter 8

In late January, Fat Rob had to go out of town on business, leaving Torrie to fend for herself. It'd had been months since she and her husband had sex, and she had no desire to do so any more. She went to another club, one closer to home, and saw another black man. He was with a blonde woman and they were both talking and looking around the room as if they were trying to find someone.

Torrie introduced herself. The woman said her name was Devin and the black man was Ulysses. Torrie asked if they were looking for someone.

Devin, leaning in, whispered in Torrie's ear, "We're looking for a third person to join us tonight." Devin kissed her cheek, "interested?"

Ulysses cock was amazing, his stamina was incredible. Devin was amazing, her pussy tasted incredible. The night was a blur of sweaty nakedness, swirling tongues, and one gorgeous, cum spurting, black cock.

Torrie chuckled at herself walking back to her car in the early morning hours, "Wow," she thought to herself. "There's a first time for everything.

On Valentine's Day, Torrie was running late to dinner with her husband. Fat Rob was purposely holding back on cumming for her. She knew he was messing with her, finally injecting semen down her throat, slapping her ass as she left for dinner.

Speeding to get there in time, Torrie was stopped by a patrol car. She was already late and didn't really care about going to dinner to begin with. When she noticed the officer was black she attempted to have a little fun. She would flirt with him, suggesting he didn't have to give her a ticket, much to officer's annoyance. Finally Torrie undid the first few buttons of her top.

"Ma'am, please," The officer pleaded looking away. Torrie smiled up at him once more, pulling her shirt apart.

"I can't ma'am, let me just write your ticket and - " The officer said before being interrupted.

"What's your name? Your first name?" Torrie asked.

The office sighed, shaking his head, "It's TJ." He continued writing the ticket.

"TJ, look at me," Torrie seductively said. When TJ did, she was smiling softly, tweaking her bare nipples.

TJ sighed once more, "You know what? This is my last week on the job."

Five minutes later, TJ's patrol car was rocking back and forth, just like Fat Rob's Escalade on Christmas Eve.

Torrie finally arrived for dinner, smiling politely at her husband sat across from her, explaining about how bad traffic was. TJ's semen was oozing out of her pussy onto the chair. Torrie hadn't been wearing underwear since October.

********************

Torrie was cooking breakfast for Fat Rob in March. She was naked except for an apron to prevent potential bacon grease from splashing back onto her skin; it was during Eddie's spring break. It was a typical Sunday, just like most Sundays in the past several months. She sucked Fat Rob awake and then off. She cooked breakfast for him, they had sex, and then she left.

While she was scrambling the eggs, a nude Fat Rob slid his hands over her shoulders, "When are you going to come to one of my clubs and dance? You'd probably make more money that your limp-dick husband."

"Oh yeah?" Torrie smiled, scrambling the eggs, arching her butt into his crotch.

"You would. Sometimes my customers pay a little more for something extra. Something a little more than just a private dance," Fat Rob kissed her neck.

"You want me to be a hooker?" Torrie asked.

"No, just provide more than just a lap dance for those paying customers if you want."

Torrie thought about it, finishing his breakfast, eating with him at the table. Afterward, her pussy was stretched again, Fat Rob clutching her hair, thrusting upward, bouncing her on and off his cock.

She collapsed on top of him, out of breath, "I'll do it. Next weekend. I'll give it a try."

Chapter 9

"Why did I ever get married?" Torrie asked herself, adjusting her now platinum blonde dyed hair. She had just done her first dance. She felt at home, sliding around the pole, humping it like it was Fat Rob's cock.

She picked up money when his customers placed it on the stage, dancing for a few moments before moving on. Fat Rob complimented her natural skills, suggested she had this inside her all along. She agreed with him, telling him that he brought it to the surface.

For the next three hours, she danced twice more on stage, sold 20 lap dances, five of which involved a little extra pay to provide a hand job while dancing in the private room, or allowing the patron to suck on her tits a little. Torrie loved it.

She arrived back at Fat Rob's placed, immediately removing her clothing, grunting and moaning as Fat Rob slammed in to her pussy over and over again. After her first orgasm, Fat Rob rolled over, taking her with him. "Ride that dick," he said, slapping her ass a few times.

"Ah yes!" Torrie came within minutes, resting her head on his shoulder. "Why did I ever get married?" She whispered, recalling the events of this amazing night.

Fat Rob pinched her butt, signaling her to get ready, as it was his turn. A few minutes later his seed spilled out of her vagina, coating his balls. Knowing what to do, Torrie went to her knees and began cleaning Fat Rob's cock of semen and vaginal fluids. When she was done Fat Rob tipped her chin with his index finger, her eyes staring into his now.

"Say it again?" He asked.

Torrie knew what he was referring to and replied, "Why did I ever get married?" She meant it. It wasn't just because she was getting plowed regularly by black cock; she meant it because she truly, deep down, wanted this kind of sexual lifestyle.

********************

At first, Torrie just quit working at the jewelry store and started working during the day at Fat Rob's club. She earned far more money and gained a bit of a following. She was able to hide her increased earnings from John.

Soon, Torrie added stripping and dancing on weekends. Lying to her family, saying she was hanging out with a new church friend. Over the next couple weeks, Torrie found herself being paid a little extra for something more than just a private lap dance. By late April she was providing oral services or sex to nearly every single black man that bought a private dance from her. She loved every second of it. She loved crawling in bed with the semen on her breath and semen oozing out of her pussy, while John snored away, blissfully ignorant of her double life.

"Ugh, you're a good dancer," Fat Rob told Torrie the last Sunday morning in April after their weekly breakfast, in between powerful thrusts from behind.

"I be your boy wouldn't mind seeing you dance," Fat Rob taunted. Torrie, nearly forgot about her son, agreed, grunting as Fat Rob slammed into her from behind.

"I bet you make his little white cock hard," Fat Rob said.

"Uh! Yes!" Torrie agreed, cumming once more.

"Make his little cock hard!" Fat Rob slapping her ass again; he knew how to push her buttons. "Little white boy of yours jacking off to you!"

"Ahh! Yes! Yes!" Torrie screamed out. Eddie's 18th birthday was the day before. Torrie was gone most of the day, stripping, dancing, and fucking most of the night. She thought she wished him a happy birthday, but couldn't remember for sure. After the night she had experienced, she didn't care.

********************

Torrie forgot his name. He was one of Fat Rob's friends from out of town. It was 3am. Torrie was sucking his black cock in her living room. They had gone out for dinner and drinks, Torrie feeling slightly tipsy and brave, invited the man into her home. She was happily sucking away at his cock, kneeling in the middle of the room, not truly caring if she got caught.

Eddie's eye's shot open in horror. He had been standing there unable to move, paralyzed with fear and curiosity, watching his affectionate darling mother, suck on a long, black cock on the couch in the living room. His pajama pants were bulging, his hand slowly squeezing his erection. She was amazing; his mouth dropping in shock, but in wonder, watching her work that dick all the way into her throat. Just as the black man leaned his head back, ejecting cum into the air, Eddie too, came in his pajama pants. He snuck back to his room, embarrassed, angry, and ashamed. He avoided his mother the next day, too angry at her, but also angry at himself for being aroused by her display.

Things began to crumble. Torrie was having sex with Fat Rob, and sometimes his close friends, in the driveway, in the house late at night, and out on the back deck. She took risks many nights and on one early May weekend, she was caught again by her son.

John was on call, working late, at midnight Eddie heard moans coming from his parent's room. The sting of catching his mother giving oral sex still burned, but that unmistakable moan that he imagined her making, in his darkest of fantasies was heard in real life.

Sneaking down the hall, Eddie peered into his mother's bedroom, his eyes once again shooting open with shock. There she was in all her glory, doing what she does best. Her back was glistening with sweat, her head was thrown back in ecstasy, and a black man, perhaps the same one from before, was pumping fiercely upward meeting her downward squats on his cock.

Torrie climaxed again, her head looking back, seeing her son standing in the doorway upside down. She slowly rose back up, "Excuse me a moment," she calmly said to her man as she leaned into him and kissed his lips.

She climbed off his slick cock, hopped off the bed, and walked seductively to her son. "Hey baby," she said, placing her hand on his shoulders, not bothering to cover her nakedness and giving him a full frontal view.

"Looks like you caught mommy being very naughty tonight, didn't you?" Torrie asked her son, his shocked expression frozen on his face.

"Aww, it's ok. I know you won't tell dad. I would hate for him to know about this," she said, smiling sweetly, caressing Eddie's face. She leaned in close to whisper.

"I'd hate for him to know about this too," she said in his ear, her hand gently grabbing the hard bulge in Eddie's pajama pants.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "I'd hate for dad to know you get excited about me," Torrie whispered, kissing his cheek as she continued to rub his hard bulge. "So you'll keep this night between us yes?"

Eddie blinked rapidly, slowly nodding his head. He was torn between wanting to stand there and let her finish him and wanting to run away and never be seen again. "Good boy," Torrie caressed his cheek once more, before climbing back on the bed, guiding the black man's cock back inside her. She turned around to smile at Eddie and blew him a kiss. He ran out of the room, speeding to his own.

"That your boy?" the man asked Torrie.

"Yep," She answered. "Now then, where were we?"

Trying to go to sleep, trying not to masturbate, trying to not salivate over seeing his mother in such a sexual way, Eddie tossed and turned in agony. He wouldn't and couldn't tell his father, he bought into her manipulations.

An hour later and Torrie knocked on his door. She was wearing one of Fat Rob's t-shirts. It was black and had a rap or hip-hop artist on it. The shirt came down to her upper thigh. She was wearing nothing underneath; the fit of the shirt making that obvious.

"Hey Eddie," Torrie said, slinking around to his bed. "You ok?"

"Mom," He said, sitting up.

"No, no, lay back down," Torrie smiled sexily, climbing onto his bed, coming to a rest on top of a very confused teenager. Her head rested on his shoulder as she straddled him.

"Thank you for keeping this between us. I'm going through some changes right now and I appreciate you keeping things, like what you saw tonight, a secret."

"Besides," Torrie ground her hips down onto Eddie's erection, "you have a secret too, remember? It looks, and feels, like you like these changes." She slowly kissed his cheek. Eddie quickly nodded his head.

"Good," Torrie sat up, her hands running through her hair. The motion of her arms caused the t-shirt to come up slightly, exposing the bottom of her butt, her bare crotch resting on top of Eddie's.

"Ok, I'm going to go shower," She said, shifting her weight, pressing down harder on his bulge. She let out a brief moan before climbing off his bed. For a brief moment, Eddie wanted to ask her to stay.

Making her way to his door, Torrie paused, "Good night. Sleep well." She blew him another kiss, removed the large t-shirt, and then walked out of room.

Eddie's heart was pounding, his mouth agape. He touched his penis through his pajamas with his index finger and he ejaculated.

Chapter 10

Darrell and Marcus groaned simultaneously as their cocks flooded Torrie's mouth with cum. It was the day of their high school graduation and they were once again back in the same bathroom from November's football game.

Popping their cocks out of her mouth, Torrie spoke up, "You two should come see me dance. The club allows 18 year olds in."

"Oh yeah? Maybe we will," One of them said, wincing as Torrie sucked the last remaining drops of semen from them.

"Also, come by the house after graduation. Eddie is going to a cookout. My husband will be working. He traded shifts so he could attend this," Torrie explained.

"We were going to the same cookout, but I'd rather have some of this white pussy instead," Marcus said. Torrie licked her lip and grinned devilishly at them.

Torrie arrived in the stands to an oblivious John, moments before her son's named was called. She watched him accept his diploma, observing his now nervous expression, when he smiled politely and shook the principle's hand.

Later that day, Torrie was on Eddie's bed being taken at the same time by Darrell and Marcus. They were all grunting, slamming Eddie's headboard against the wall. Darrell slammed into her anus from behind and Marcus sucked her tits from below while thrusting upward into her pussy.

"When you're ready," Torrie moaned, "pull out and cum on his bed!"

"Ah shit!" one of the high school graduates said. That comment sent them over the edge; they pulled out of Torrie, jacked their cocks a few times and sprayed Eddie's bed sheets with semen.

Eddie arrived an hour later, wondering why they were there, putting two and two together. They weren't at the cookout as they had promised to be. He peeped in his bedroom, finding his bed a disheveled mess, doing a double take at seeing some kind of stains on the sheet. He heard his mother laughing in the kitchen with Darrell and Marcus and made his way there. She was loosely wearing a bathrobe, serving them dinner. She sat on Darrell's lap, after filling his plate, waving to Eddie.

Eddie said nothing, nodding politely, realizing what had been going on that afternoon. His mother offered him food; Eddie shook his head no, since he had just eaten at the cookout.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,596 Followers