All Comments on 'Tortured by the T-Girl Tutor'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
tim607tim607over 11 years ago
Fantastic

Great story! You never fail to impress. You have an amazing way of spinning a tale:D Can't wait to read your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Haven't heard anything from you for a while, it's good to see a new story from you.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Hmmm

You really make your victims toe the line. Glad that it had a happy ending. Damn girl, I bet you are a hand full.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

I think this story is very great written and I definately love to see more like this in the near future

I also love to she a story where a T-girl means a female the same way or something sexy like that maybe like a christmas miracle or something to that effect

mrinbetween013mrinbetween013over 11 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, was glad to see another one from you when I logged onto my laptop today.

jdk0210jdk0210over 11 years ago
always the best

your stories are always amazing :) i love each and every one of them. you're such a brilliant writer!!! can't wait to see the next one of this series!

scarf7cescarf7ceover 11 years ago
love ur work

I wait for new stories from you! I adore your work u should move to DC LOL. I know good things take time will be hard and dripping until the next time! I can send u pics =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the story

Loved reading the story. I hope he does take her like she took him. Can't wait to read your next story. Smiles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like this kind of Stories

This story was probably the best story that I've read in a while great job and keep'em coming. Waiting for others stories.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 11 years ago

Really liked this one, and I'm glad to see more from you. I guess the end sort of says that there will be another chapter, I just hope I'm right because I'm really looking forward to a chapter 2.

jonathan8739jonathan8739over 11 years ago

First of all I really hope there is a second chapter.

Second, there are only a few really good transsexual story writers and you my dear are one of them along with Tom1989.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Some times one must be pushed to achieve their true desire. Mother usually knows best even if son has not realized it yet. works out for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Easily one of the best

I've read here on this site. I hope there's a second chap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

You're a very good storyteller - love the flow and details are juicy. Definitely worth the wait!

ee

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 11 years ago
@Johnathan8739

Thanks for the compliment. Before I started writing any of my own material, I mostly read stories from Sugarandsalt. She's a good influence.

Cocklover31Cocklover31over 11 years ago
Great story

Another wonderful story, you always come up with very sexy plot lines. I agree with jonathon though, but unfortunately you rarely write second chapters :(. You have so many great stories I think you should revisit those before writing a new story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please do more

story was awesome loved it please do more, great 10/10 A+

wylitewyliteover 11 years ago
Amazing

A truly amazing story with a beautiful writing style. I was enraptured from the start to the finish. Have to read your other stories now !

zigtar666zigtar666over 11 years ago
Keep it up

I really liked this one! Please never stop being awesome! My only comment on it was i though it would have been extremely hilarious if after he jerks Miranda off when he goes to bed that night he finds he was too late and she blew a load in his pillow before he got there :P ... but maybe I'm just being immature haha...

bc1977bc1977over 11 years ago
No Complaints Here

I've been reading your lovely stories for a couple of years now and you are by far my favorite author on Literotica! When I saw this story's title I knew it was going to be an exciting one and I was not disappointed at all!! I love plots like this in your tales when a seemingly straight man is dominated and turned into a T-girl loving cum slut. I imagine that I'm them and I really get to know how it feels to be intimate with a very well endowed beautiful gal. Sitting here thinking about it makes me wanna put on some sexxy panties and ride my ginormous dildo while reading this story again...... Thanks again SugarandSalt for helping me feel so good and slutty!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You should have Miranda seduce and fuck the mom too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
U

Wow, great story about a cuming of age scenario. The photo on your biography is a huge turn on with those long, smooth legs shown. I know what is at the top and would love to be your next student.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 11 years ago
Great story

As a fellow author, I loved the plot twist ending.

Well done!!!

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Another excellent piece

You are a master at creating situations where the power rests with the T-girl, which frightens the male, but then the T-girl falls for the guy and uses her power for the pleasure of both of them. This gives your stories eroticism and romance which is why I think you're building such a devoted following. I am most certainly a fan and I'm looking forward to what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

i really got into it and thought it was amazing, i hope you end up continuing the story.

ArmphidArmphidover 11 years ago
Sexy and sweet in equal measure

I've become a tremendous fan of your stories and this is excellent. I enjoyed Miranda's strength and her determination to dominate and have Duncan but that there was real feeling behind it at the end. The pervert and sub in me loved the power and strength of it, but the romantic core was also pleased and left feeling like both Miranda and Duncan were given value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
meh...

Rape! > j/k, let's just be friends... > Lost all respect for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Disappointing.

I've really enjoyed some of your other stories, but this one was a disappointment. I don't think there was a single character that was actually likable. Duncan was weak and stupid, his mother was self-righteous and totally disregarded her own son's feelings, and Miranda was nothing but a thug with a half-assed last-minute attempt at appearing sympathetic. Your other stories have characters that are worth caring about and endings that feel satisfying, but the only ending I wanted for this one was for Duncan to move out on his own and escape his rapist's clutches for good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ended before it got going.

Very first visit he would have gone downstairs and told his Mom the truth. And she WOULD have believed her own son. The rest of this dumb story never happened.

And even little guys can cause pain. She's history. And deservedly so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

I loved it. please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
slut

I loved the story wish I was feeling Mirandas clit in my throat and my sissy boi, pussy.

Joanne86Joanne86over 10 years ago

Wonderful story think I would love to suck her cock what a lucky guy he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
boring

zZzZzZzZzZzZz

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

WTF is wrong with you? You're writing is amazing but why do you like writing about guys getting raped? Do u secretly want that? So messed up dude. Change your subject matter and your stories will be 100 times better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And off to jail she went

Because this was rape, along with a number of other criminal charges. So she's going to jail. Post this crap in the right place next time. Disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i disagree with some of the comments about this story. he really didnt make into a non-consensual rape story. more of a persuasive story from the pov of miranda. i thought it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BRAVOOOO

BRAVOOOOBRAVOOOOBRAVOOOOVBRAVOOOOBRAVOOOOBRAVOOOOBRAVOOOOBRAVOOOOBRAVOOOOBRAVOOOO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Awesome story. To someones comment, I would die from the awesomeness of this happening. Its not rape dude, he was just in denial about how much he really liked it. Seems to me he has found himself, pleasure, and happiness.

The things I would do to have a dominate woman like this, any god, help me haha.

Im a 24 year old straight man, and yea, love t girls. If you cant understand modern gynepehilia i'm sorry for your ignorant ass. I love it when a girl knows what shes wants and isn't afraid to make a move. Not into BDSM, but when a girl acts like this, its hot. No, its fucking sexy as hell. Im sick and tired of girls and boys alike being so apprehensive.

If you ever run into a beautiful transgender woman that wants you this freaking bad, fight it only a little just to make her try harder.

I don't see this as rape, more like sexy pleasure inducing persuasion. If you disagree, thats a matter of opinion as the author is the only one who can make up what it means. It is that persons story, and it means whatever they want it to. That's called "making things up" boys and girls.

5 stars, easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Wish I was Him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Did she survive?

When he went to his bedroom, got his bat and proceeded to tenderize her. Did she make it to the hospital or did they take her straight to the morgue? Good riddance to bad rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Blackmail to consent is still rape!

Doesn't matter if its made up or not its still a rape story. She tortured him, blackmailed him into submission and then raped him. You only say he liked it cuz he came. Well, his prostate was being stimulated. If I stick my finger up my ass and diddle my prostate for a bit, I'm gonna cum too. That's just science and nasty. If you like being a sissy, that's your prerogative but don't talk down to everyone like they don't know whats going on. Any normal man, weak or not, would have beaten the shit outta her, by any means necessary, before she got close enough. The author has either been hurt a lot or has a sick fetish for abusing men cuz every story they write has the same subject matter in it. Just messed up. Still, like I said before, the writing is great but change your subject matter and your stories will be 100 times better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yeah just saying if that guy was gonna let her do that its just sad and really his mom let's it happen what the hell is wrong with her its obvious how much she cares

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
aww cmon

This is a simple stroker story folks why are you getting all moral and shit about the story line.Like telling your mother she found you with your sister's panties is gonna terrify you. Great story thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
finish this story

Finish this story please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot Story

Very hot story with high class but easy English. If anyone like to learn good English like this author you can learn easily by Skype or personally from http://preply.com/en from native English Teacher. Once again very hot story but please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
kudos!

very well written. the best of your stories that I've read so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like it

I agree that everyone is having an overreaction to this fun little tale. Let's face it, Miranda is the best thing to happen to little Duncan. He simply exchanged being dominated by his mother to being dominated by his new girlfriend. And he gets to have sex! And maybe even a social life! If he wasn't comfortable being bossed around he would have moved out like a big boy instead of staying at home under mommy's thumb.

vagabond678vagabond678over 8 years ago
Would love to read a sequel

One of the hottest T-Girl stories I have ever read. I would love to read a sequel

loveforpantyboyloveforpantyboyover 8 years ago
WOW, that nearly blew my top

What a bitch! But when you discover her intentions, it becomes clear that she was cornering him. Finally when he caved, she had him right where she wanted him.

Great ending! Very fulfilling.

I hope his mother doesn't want two sets of grandkids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No complaints here

So I'm not gonna lie t-girls are more interesting to me than normal ones at this point and this is where I look. This story is an example of a brilliant example of how it can work well and how you can characterise and keep it feeling normal. Maybe if you fleshed out the characters some more and added more it'd be even better.

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
needs just a tiny bit more sugar

It *is* well written. Yeah, it is rough as hell..... she constantly displays a mean streak. I would have been nice is she had been more snuggly at the end, letting more of her girly side radiate. Introducing him to those potentially addictive breasts of hers might have been a nice plot tool

NewbottomsNewbottomsabout 8 years ago
Miranda - not a fan

Oh she had me utterly turned off from the beginning till about the time when she revealed her true intentions in the car. I love seduction stories, but I wanted him to kick her in the balls and punch her in the face for her relentless threats. The sex scenes were very hot, minus the mom's and sister's panties being included. I wish he had just a bit more spine. Good read and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Twisted Angel

In between when it comes to Miranda, but found her and story both interesting and hot to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Man oh man

I want a girl like this if your a t-girl or a few boy ^•^ hmu on Kik

_Drifting_Soul_

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

She kept coming to him every two days and he didn't manage to set up a recorder?

Poor little bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

That was very hot, a great story.

She was a little too bossy for me. I much prefer the softer side of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why not

She should tie them up and fck them all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck

Miranda, I need you inside of me. You had me hard and cumming. I need to find me a Miranda in my city. I want more. Loved It.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want her.

That is my favorite fantasy Gurl. Duncan is a VERY LUCKY GUY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it!!!!

Please continue writing these kind of stories. They are really good!!! This story literally made my day!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mad

One of the best stories ever.. wish the story went longer.. just didnt want it to end😍😍😍 and miranda is like the perfect tgirl.. kinda like I always wanted.. God.. wish there was someone like that in real life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AMAZING!! SO JEALOUS!

I absolutely loved the story, and now im super jelly, wish i had a t-girl girlfriend like Miranda...TT^TT

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Keep writing. U write really well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I came about 5 times reading this story.

I've been reading this one off and on the last 24 hours and i just have to say bravo, not sure what inspired you to write this one but if you have a sequel id love to read it.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
The whole shebang.

Miranda started out being a hardass bitch to Duncan but being a typical Tgirl made her a little rough-cut like a just mined diamond,and she treated Duncan like shit,but after finding out her family kicked her out for her natural behavior Miranda finally let her soft side come out with Duncan and told him how she was attracted to him,and wanted to be with him as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Sure Miranda was horny and abused Duncan at first but she later showed him what a sweet girl she could be.Also when Miranda stole both Emily and Mom's panties I knew she did that to attract Duncan to be with her,she never had the intention of being with Mom or Emily,she just wanted Duncan.

Now hopefully both Miranda and Duncan are together for good and can have a family of future tgirl daughters to pass the tradition onto them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2

This needs a second part. Come on author, we want more

Catman290Catman290almost 4 years ago

The whole mental torture and her being so rough with him riled me up like crazy but then she went all soft. I was expecting more roughness and torture but I was let down. But the story is good, can't complain about that.

wantonwillywantonwillyover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Bravo, more please,more.😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If she didn’t mean it why did she steal their panties to jack off with? Or were they not really the mom and sisters panties?

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 3 years ago

The story was written quite well. I enjoyed the story and I’m a older straight male.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

OMG... what a HOT story. Ok...I have to check out what else you have. Just added this tip my favs ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG, I need a Miranda in my life. Great story.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

This is an amazing story I really enjoyed it a lot. It was very well written.

Thank you

NMsissyCuck69NMsissyCuck69over 2 years ago

Absolutely love the story and the opportunity to find a person who enjoys sex with a trans is the hardest part for all of us who want a relationship with a man more than anything else. The first step is to be a slut and get past the need for cock and cum. Only then can we gurls begin with the process of getting a man to like and hopefully the sex will be the best ever and love will be right behind

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was a little rough and abusive at first. She could have reeled him in with flirting and a bj she didnt have to dominate the fuck out of him. She tore up his ass pretty good too. He was walking funny afterward! She was sexy as hell, though. The super hung dominant tranny is a pretty hot trope. It allows readers to have the illusion shes a hot girl, but still has a huge cock. Its for guys who like a nice cock, but also like the female attributes also, tits ass, hips, feminine lips. Its a little gay, and a little bisexual. I've read a lot of erotic stories, never thought I'd wind up reading dom top tranny fic, lol. Like romantic non dom romantic boy meets t girl fic also.

literoticmanliteroticmanover 2 years ago

Absolutely Great story.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
Just a tiny comment but.

For Miranda and Duncan what would have made it better is this.To have them literally fuck eachother at the same time,like them put their cocks to eachothers ass and fuck,then have them shoot huge loads of cum in their asses together and then turn around and make out heavily while rubbing their cocks together.

Also after Graduation have Miranda ask Duncan to be her Husband and marry him and invite Mom and Emily to the wedding,and for their Honeymoon they fuck like rabbits,and eventually they adopt some children and raise them to want to be like Doms and Subs and a sister who wants her own cock so she can fuck her brother constantly like Mom and Dad do.And they all live sexual incest trans relationships together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That's just sick gaslighting. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

>Insult

>Threaten to beat him up (and do during the basketball stuff) and rape him

>Threaten to rape his sister and mom (and did jack off with their underwear)

>I didn’t mean it tho I actually liked you

Bitch then why didn’t you show it???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot been straight all my life last Five years watching ts porn all I really watch dominant being a subbie now I have mistress to severing ts so I just made my first time appointment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cool story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have the flow in the text. It makes me feel the love growing between then. This structure of your story is a dream of mine. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really all that abuse because she 'likes' him

Sounds like bullshit to me

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Good Story but.

The whole blackmail scenario for Miranda to get Duncan to do what she wanted was alright since she only did it to get him to accept having sex with her so she could fuck him.

Miranda claimed to fuck other guys like bragging she had dozens,but there was no proof it was that many,I think she just stretched the truth to scare Duncan.But during sex with Duncan she complimented him as a good cocksucker and his ass was tight as hell while she fucked him.As time went on Miranda's feelings changed and I think she started to like Duncan and maybe even love him.

Now here is what should've happened.Miranda should've told Duncans Mom that she had developed feelings for him and wanted to eventually get married to Duncan and adopt 3 or 4 children after they graduated college.As for Duncan and Miranda I think they should have joint sex where they both fuck eachother equally and eat eachothers cum too.That way they both are satisfied.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale11 months ago

The story cracked me up...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice seduction

RodimusMikeRodimusMike10 months ago
This Story.

Miranda albeit is a Slight Dom TGirl towards Duncan basically torturing and tormenting Duncan inccessently,and using Duncan's Mom and Sister Emily as pawns to get Duncan to do what she wanted him to do.

Altough Miranda used underhanded tactics to get Duncan to submit Miranda had no intentions to go after Mom and Emily,she just wanted Duncan alone.So the question is if Miranda is considered straight or gay since she has a cock.Technically I know some TGirls who retain their shecocks and still identify as straight tgirls since they look so much like actual girlls.Besides for Miranda probably identifies as straight since she has tits and the personality of a girl but sees her shecock as a feminine attribute to reach maximum pleasure as she fucks Duncans ass and throatfucks him.

So it was good that Miranda clarified to Duncan that she only wanted him as her boyfriend.Now as for Emily and Miranda lettting her know she would love to show Emily around her campus,almost implied Miranda would like to introduce Emily to some of her TGirl Friends I am sure Miranda has to get Emily to try some TGirl Cock and turn her into a TGirl Lover.

That honestly would be Awesome,as both Duncan and Emily could bring home their TGirl Girlfriends and both Duncan and Emily could exchange sexy stories of how their Girlfriends pound the hell out of there asses and Emily's Pussy.And ultimately have Miranda and Duncan make it official as Boyfriend and Girlfriend,and eventually Duncan asks Miranda to Marry him and maybe adopt some children and one or two are gender dysforic and wants to be a TGirl like Miranda and she finds her own sub boyfriend to train to be her bottom butt slut.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa10 months ago

Well written, great story-story script ✍🏻📝, beautifully presented individual people, especially Duncan 🧑🏻 and Miranda 👩🏻. I really like the idea of teasing or even blackmailing to make Duncan submissive and give himself over to the emotional, sexual Duncan. And then Miranda and Duncan's friendship 👩🏻💕🧑🏻. I wish I was Duncan and had a T-Girl like Miranda.

My mind is racing, imagining the incredible sequel to Miranda and Duncan. I await the further adventures of Duncan and Miranda with great interest and impatience.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻❤️🧒🏻

Świetnie napisane, super scenariusz historii-opowiadania ✍🏻📝, pięknie przedstawione poszczególne osoby a w szczególności Duncan 🧑🏻 i Miranda 👩🏻. Bardzo podoba mi się pomysł aby przez dokuczanie, a nawet szantaż doprowadzenie do uległości i oddanie się emocjonalnego, seksualnego Duncana. A następnie zaprzyjaźnienie się Mirandy i Duncana 👩🏻💕🧑🏻. Chciałabym być na miejscu Duncana i mieć taką dziewczynę T-Girl jaką jest Miranda.

Moje myśli szaleją, wyobrażają niesamowitą dalszą część losów Mirandy i Duncana.

Z wielkim zainteresowaniem i niecierpliwie czekam na dalsze losy Duncana i Mirandy. SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻❤️🧒🏻

not1foryounot1foryou9 months ago

The twists in Miranda's attitude show her relationship developing with Duncan, though her character remains a sexual top. I hope you continue their story and Duncan is equally adept at eating her hole!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Holy fuck. This was incredible! Loved the way you built it up to their and the stories climactic end. Was kind of hoping for her to seduce the mom at the beginning like she threatened but this was much better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, very well written and very creative. Not into having a guy suck a dick but in this case the seemingly loving relationship that looks to be blossoming is really hot. Too bad this did not get followed up by another chapter as they explored their being together. Did he improve his grades? Does she get pregnant? How much does his mom really know about Miranda? It has been over 10 years since this chapter. Too bad really.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really toxic relationship there. This family is whack. There's like no trust or respect there. This mom is terrible. Her kid has so little faith in her ability to trust him and his own self esteem that he was coralled, gaslit, and abused into a relationship in his own home.

The 'lovey' relationship is bs. A house built in sand cannot stand.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am a 37yo MWM. I have never had a cock in my mouth or ass, and never felt the desire for either . , . . . until I read this today. But now, I see how natural it can be and how quickly a complete conversion can occur. I need to find a place where I can meet and surrender my heart and soul to a young girl like Miranda. I would happily leave my wife and family for someone like her. TODAY!!!!! FUCK!!!

wvBalzakwvBalzak2 months ago

A bit twisted in the beginning with the Dom SheMale thing, but I loved their relationship near the end of this story. I think they would have a crazy and kinky life together!

Tonguetoride1Tonguetoride116 days ago

Loved it and this story is one of my fantasies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous