Total Career Wipeout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHAHAHA!" Sharon's raucous burst of laughter filled the room. "My God Tammy, you absolute slut!! I didn't know you had it in you!" she guffawed, while her boss still struggled for words.

"I said shut UP, Sharon," Tammy snarled, real venom in her voice this time, before turning her rage back towards me: "This is a disgrace! How can you buy this filth, you total dirtbag? I want to know everything that's on that disk, everything, d'you understand?"

"I'll be very happy to show you, Tammy - for example, we can get split-screen camera views:"

I flipped through some menus; a full-frontal of Tammy's naked body still filled the left half of the screen, but now the right half showed a view of her from the rear. Both images were in perfect synch, her stream of filthy talk still echoing around the office. The present-day Tammy was left speechless once again, trembling with a mixture of rage and humiliation as I selected for "Extreme Close-up, Lower Body".

From the front, the rhythmic movements of her tummy now mimicked those of an expert belly-dancer, coaxing and massaging the cock embedded in her loins, while from behind, her gluteus maximus directed more power into the equation, clenching and unclenching her buttocks for maximum effect. Indeed, her lover was barely moving now as Tammy took complete control of proceedings.

Sharon couldn't help herself: "Fuck me Tam, that's textbook cock-milking technique! I guess all those Pilates lessons really paid off, eh??"

"Sharon -!" Tammy looked like she might explode any second.

"I'm serious Tam, you could make some serious money, that's a solid gold cunt you're sitting on there, any porno director would-"

"Jesus Christ, Sharon, you are so fucking SACKED!!" Tam yelled at her ex-employee, "Don't you realise what this shit is going to do to my career?" Then she turned her furious gaze back to me: "I'm going to have all those disks destroyed, starting with that one!!"

She lunged for the DVD player but I was just ahead of her and snatched it from the desk top. With all the cables still attached I could only back up so far, and Tammy stood confronting me hands on hips. But I had one final card to play:

"Just a second, Tammy, I think there's one more bit you should see:"

Unable to hold her curiosity, Tammy looked over her shoulder. I'd set it so the whole female line-up was on the right half of the screen, with a full-frontal naked Tammy still on the left. Suddenly, flashing lights and klaxons blared across the stage; one of the other women began sobbing in dismay and denial as her pussy was inundated with copious jets of career-ending cum. The on-screen Tammy also looked alarmed, though I knew her reasons were quite different, as the soundtrack confirmed:

"Quickly, we haven't much time, do it in me!" she growled at her lover. Her body movements - restricted though they were - were going into overdrive now. But the stagehands were already rushing on set. All too soon, they were grabbing at Tammy's restraints, releasing her from her bonds. The first thing she did with her freed hands was to seize her partner's hips, applying all her strength now to bounce even harder on his manhood.

Realising the girl wasn't thinking straight, her rescuers took a firm grip of her arms. "Grrrrrnoooooh!" her desperate voice cut through the mêlée as they hauled her off her Asian lover. But I'd already seen was coming next, and surreptitiously depressed the super slo-mo button...

The Asian youth's cock slipped into view; smooth and long and thick, it was amazing to contemplate that Tammy had just accommodated this whole thing inside her body. And ironically, she'd almost done enough: just as his dick slid free of her clenching hole, he finally let fly. In super-slow motion, a great glistening stream of cum ascended slowly through the space until recently occupied by Tammy's lusty body. Her prize denied, Tammy's eyes burned with thwarted desire, and from her frantic struggles it was abundantly clear that her only thought was to plant herself back on top of her lover's spurting organ. Even as she was dragged off stage, her eyes never left that twitching member.

Back in our offices meanwhile,, the look of horror on Tammy's face said just one thing: I am going to be a laughing stock. Behind her, Sharon was biting her fist, tears rolling down her cheeks as she tried desperately not to laugh out loud. Turning back to face me, Tammy snatched the player from my hands and ejected the disk. No matter, I'd shown her all I wanted to. The look of outrage was still her face, though perhaps her voice sounded a little less self-assured now:

"Don't you dare print a word of this interview, you bastard!" she hissed, waving the disk in my face, "I know you're in bed with the TCW lot over this! Well you'd better get yourselves some good lawyers, because there'll be a writ on your desk next week from every one of these girls I can track down! See you in court, scumbag!"

With that my interviewee stormed out and that was the end of our meeting. But though our discussion was over, there were still many stories left to be played out...

* * * *

Six months after "Total Career Wipeout" vanished from our screens, no new series are planned for UK television. However, many foreign media companies have expressed interest in franchising their own versions of the show, and there are also whispers that a touring live stage version is in the pipeline.

Shortly after our interview with Tammy, the protest group "Studies Not Studs" ceased operating due to staffing difficulties. A re-launch has been mooted on several occasions, but nothing has come if it yet. Sharon Glattimer had of course received a peremptory sacking prior to that, but fortunately she was able to return to her previous occupation as a ward nurse.

Following the dissolution of SNS, Tammy Shoeburn attempted to re-establish her political career. However, after the TCW release became an international hit, the wide-reaching publicity surrounding her performance transformed her into a minor celebrity, and she struggled to maintain her credibility. After reeling from one disastrous job interview to the next, out of desperation she belatedly decided to follow Sharon's impudent advice and took up an offer to appear in a sex education film. Increasingly lucrative offers followed and Tammy soon became a regular performer in the skin flick industry, featuring in some very highly-rated movies. Today she is one of the hardest-working actresses in the business with a constantly expanding portfolio. Thus, far from being a total career wipe-out, Tammy's own fifteen minutes of fame has propelled her into a new and highly lucrative line of work!

Recently we managed to track Tammy down on the set of her latest erotic masterpiece. We were keen to know how she feels today (apart from sore, obviously!) and to see if she had any final thoughts on the "Total Career Wipeout" controversy. Interviewed between takes, she told us:

"My real concern is that, with nobody to keep an eye on those TV producers, they'll be completely free to indulge their warped imaginations. The latest rumour is that they plan to bring back TCW as a live action stage show, intended to play nightly at venues in every major city. They say it will be even more outrageous than before, if you can believe that! To ensure support, education regs are being changed yet again, making it compulsory for any female undergraduate who fails her mid-terms to take part if requested. It sounds like a total nightmare, and the fact that it's all done in the name of entertainment just makes it all the more appalling - how can people watch this sort of thing and not become desensitised? I genuinely fear that, if we carry on down this road, we could soon be witnessing the irreversible moral and ethical decline of our once-great society. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to finish pissing in this guy's mouth - hey Baz, did you want the cheek retractors in or out for this scene??"

And what of Felicity, the ethnic relations student who found herself getting more deeply involved in her subject than she intended? Well, against all the odds Felicity turned out to be one of the lucky ones - nothing came of her illicit liaison and, with the help of friends and relatives, she was able to resume her college course. We met her one last time to get her views on the whole TCW affair. She said:

"The experience of going on the "Total Career Wipeout" show has definitely changed my outlook on things. It's forced me to buck my ideas up, and I finally realise that student life is not supposed to be an easy ride. I now appreciate how fine the line is between success and failure, and I think it shows in my test scores.

"Frankly, I've very little sympathy for people who don't make the effort. If anything, that TV show was too damn easy on them: if I was in charge, I'd just get all those failing students to line up and touch their toes, then let the men loose to bang 'em stupid until only two were left standing. Then those last two could get down on their knees and compete head-to-head with all the remaining guys, until finally the one who swallowed the most would get her fees paid! Hmmm... now there's an idea for a show!"

Definitely one for the future!

THE END.

12