Total Narcissism Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke up, smiled at the ceiling, and got out of bed to check my messages on the computer. I'm always eager to see who's admiring me now. As I casually massaged my soft, bare cock and balls, I noticed a message from the guy from last night. It read, "Thank you, sir. I'm extremely grateful to have witnessed you worshipping yourself, to have tasted your feet, and felt your spit and cum on my undeserving face. I'm sorry that I was not sufficient in serving you, but I know no one is really capable of doing so but yourself. You are perfect." I smiled and quickly replied, "I know."

There was another message. The subject line said "Hahaha" from someone called "i_worship_myself." I furrowed my eyebrows curiously. The message read,

"I just noticed your profile and saw that you consider yourself perfect. I watched a few of your videos and I have to say I think you're exaggerating just a bit. You're hot, don't get me wrong, but I don't think you've seen real perfection. I noticed you live about an hour away from me. Message me back if you want to see what true perfection is."

He gave me a date and location to meet him. I was really taken aback by this. I've received plenty of positive and negative feedback before, but never anything like this. I checked his profile; no photos, no videos, no information. That's probably why I'd never seen him before, I thought. Judging from his username...could he be a narcissist too? I'd never met someone like me; why would I bother? But his message intrigued me...I even got a little turned on by him implying that he was perfect. I wasn't quite sure how to react to this, except I knew that I had to meet him.

"I'll be there," I replied.

12