Total Woman Academy 02 Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second dress was medium gray, a strapless cocktail number with slits up the outer legs and built in pushups to billow up lots of her cleavage. It set off Brooke best features: her big boobs, her trim waist and toned hips. Ned thought it ought to be the winner.

Brooke went into the bathroom to don the final dress and took longer than necessary to simply switch costumes. Ned's growing impatience was interrupted by his cellphone.

Mrs. Jones informed Ned that the pledge contributor had finalized his banquet venue at the convention center and confirmed some details of Brooke's social participation. It was a breast cancer awareness fund raiser with a twofold venue and separate guest lists. The first phase of the evening would be a public donor gathering. Brooke's host wanted her attire to remind the donors what they would miss if breast cancer was not defeated. The latter gathering would be even more instructive.

Mrs. Jones told Ned to get fully familiar with the black dress and assure it was properly constructed for its purpose. The pledge contributor wanted Brooke to wear it throughout the evening and Ned should ensure that it was 'WOW'-ready. The festivities were scheduled to run late and the pledge contributor had offered to accommodate Brooke at his convention center penthouse suite. He vowed to get her back safe and sound to Ned's hotel by the following noon.

Ned hung up just as the bathroom door peeked open. Brooke emerged in the black dress and heels. She really hoped Ned would to let her wear this dress to the ball. She had taken extra time to apply her evening makeup and trappings. She had fixed her hair in a stylish up-do with a few loose tendrils falling against her cheeks. Dark smoky eyelids and bright red lipstick were prominent. She stood with her hands lightly clasped in front. Ned motioned a slow pirouette and then walked to Brooke when she resumed her coy pose. The skirt was made with multiple gossamer layers. It mimicked the texture of a ballet tutu but was much longer. The skirt covered her thighs to just above the knees and it draped close to her legs, rather than being puffy. Above the waist, the dress was backless and the wide satin waist band rode low on her hips. Two billowing triangular panels of the same gossamer loosely covered her front and narrowed to a thin strap that clasped behind her neck. No bra was possible with so much skin exposed and the breasts, though somewhat demurely covered, were not supported by the dress.

Brooke strode slowly about the room in her tall heels, practicing the walk she would use to subtly convey her intended message. Brooke's breasts moved seductively beneath the panels. The dress was designed to give the public donors a good idea of what they would miss should breast cancer not be defeated. Brooke returned to stand erect and silent as Ned walked a promenade around her.

Ned stood behind Brooke and explored the dress as Mrs. Jones had directed. He fingered the neck clasp and unhooked the Velcro tab. He let go and the panels fell dutifully down Brooke's front. She slowly turned and he smiled. She certainly had studied the dress in the bathroom and understood its intent and mechanics. Brooke had anticipated this decollating move. She wore nipple makeup. The area of the areolae was enlarged by rouge and the nubs highlighted even darker. The overall effect made her breasts appear even grander and more enticing than they already naturally were.

Ned guided Brooke by the shoulders to stand before the full length mirror. Even in her heels, Ned was a head taller. He looked past her coiffure. The loose dress panels hung down from her waist and obscured her toned calves. Ned's explorations revealed more Velcro tabs at the satin waist band. He loosed the catches and removed the panels. Brooke stood stoic and elegant. She clasped her hands again together in the coy pose. But now she pressed her biceps lightly against the outsides of her breasts. This pose framed her boobs between chin, arms and waist, offering the rouge tipped globes for tactile inspection. Ned was not immune from their call for attention.

Ned stared at her face in the mirror as he rested his chin on her head. He reached around her body and cupped the orbs, providing support like a pushup bra. He lazily circled her nipples with his thumbs. He rolled the nubs with his fingers. He watched Brooke's face in the mirror as her eyes squinted pleasure at his touch. He placed his thumb in her mouth; she wetted it. He used the moisture to glisten her rouge, getting more eye squints. Ned knew the pledge contributor expected Brooke to receive lots of this type of attention during the private donor phase of the event.

Explorations complete, Ned released her fun bags and helped Brooke slip off the haute culture dress. They hung it properly for later use. She remained nude and left her makeup on. Ned called her to bed and she crawled into his arms. Ned needed to provide Brooke some final coaching before her overnight stay with the pledge contributor.

They spent the remaining night tuning up Brooke's sensual skills. She demonstrated over and over her new knowledge of oral sex. Ned continued her breast play training as he stroked his cock between her luscious tits, reminding her to alternately press tight on the sides of the mounds, then less so. She remembered to kiss his cock head as it became available to her soon to be 'cum-stung' lips. Ned finally pulsed with a yell and pooled his essence in the hollow of her neck. She used her fingers to scoop it to her aptly retitled lips for proper disposal.

Awaking around midnight, Brooke felt Ned stir. She spread her legs wide as Ned easily saddled up for vaginal practice. Brooke repeated her new understanding of employing fewer strokes within any one session. A small selection of hip rocks, rolls and rubs combined to unleash Ned's primal fluid a final time that night. Morning arrived far too soon. A playful shower refreshed their bodies and a brunch satisfied their appetites.

They headed for the pool to find that the word had spread about the sex kitten and her uncle. A larger crowd of nosy male guests hang around for her arrival on the pool deck. Brooke wore a more modest bikini this time; her favorite was still suffering the remnants of the juice stains. But today, she was not discomfited by errant drinks. Rather her watchful men were discomfited by their swelling groins as they fantasized about the things they wanted to do with her lounging loveliness.

By mid-afternoon, Ned and Brooke retired from the pool deck. Ned again paraded her slowly along the far side of the deck, past each lust lost gentleman's gaze, before taking the elevator down to their suite. Brooke needed time to prepare for her evening out. Her hosting pledge contributor was scheduled to pick her up at dusk.

Ned had also been discomfited by her sunbathing display. He realized Brooke was leaving him to await her return after a day or more. He was too distant from any of the Total Woman Academy facilities to seek his comforts there. Upon entering the suite, he delayed Brooke's preparations long enough for a nice gentle 'Good Luck' fuck that he hoped would hold him over the duration of her absence. Then he took charge and performed a close supervision of her preparations for the evening event.

Ned was very thorough about examining her hair-do, makeup and manicure, her body toner and perfume. The dress had been meticulously tailored to her size and curves. Ned assured the tabs were secure for the opening journey and party. All of this scrutiny was accompanied by touches, grazes and caresses until both Ned and Brooke were tingling with sexual tension. Sundown was nigh and there just wasn't enough time to take care of that properly and re-fix her looks. Ned helped her into her high heels and secured the locking buckles. Brooke would wear her dancer style heels regardless of the setting or activity. Placing a light half cloak to cover her over-exposure in public, Ned escorted his lady to the lobby.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sheldon was too engrossed in last minute urgencies to notice the Saturday afternoon cityscape from his panoramic window. His penthouse office defined his position atop his multi-national company. His global niche in precision parts manufacturing kept his mines, factories and corporate bureaucracy humming along very profitably. There had been matters requiring his intervention in the Argentina mines and the Swedish manufacturing centers. And now, after a hectic day of being the boss, he looked forward to leaving the office and attending this evening's fund raising event.

It was really his wife's charity function but Krista had been soothingly stubborn that Sheldon take the lead and host the event. She also expected him to corral his ring of trade associates into donating goodly sums toward her favorite cause: breast cancer awareness. She finally sealed the deal by promising to get him a night of delights he would not soon forget. Sheldon gave in, vaguely aware of Krista's secretive ties to a bevy of world class lookers. She was always true to her word and he was sure this would be no exception.

Krista knew her man well and catered to his needs. Chief executives like her husband were always stressed by conflicting demands on their time. They needed close and loyal office assistants. Krista knew from experience that her husband and other CEO's like him worked best when they were provided frequent and spontaneous stress relief during the workday. She was obstinate in hiring him the best executive assistants. As a member of the Board for the Total Woman Academy and a summa cum laude graduate in her own right, she used her influence to recruit only select graduating laureates of that fabled institution. With her Poise training and knowledge of a woman's artifices, she had extra insight into the useful benefits of saving the ta-tas.

Sheldon signed off on a final document and threw it in his outbox. He was closing up his desk when Connie, his sole assistant for the weekend, dashed into his office. Sheldon had barely noticed how especially lovely the statuesque brunette looked today, still gorgeous even after a hard day of rushing about performing her boss's office tasks. The workday had been full with no special breaks.

Sheldon was in a hurry. He was already running behind schedule for his appointment to collect Brooke at her hotel. He gathered his things to depart.

"Leaving already?" she whimpered. "Nothing more you need from me?"

Sheldon sensed a dark tone in her voice and stayed seated to give Connie his full attention.

"Sorry, I'm running a little late; is there something wrong?"

Connie leaned across his desk to provide a complete view down her open-collared blouse. Sheldon got his eyes full of her soft massive globes with their succulent strawberry tips. She sulked and spoke purposefully to Sheldon.

"You know... this week, you spent several perk up times with the other three executive assistants. I got skipped on both my slated days. When you asked me to work on Saturday, I was thrilled. I thought you were saving up time to give me an extended fucking when things were slower around the office.

"So, this morning I spent hours preening and priming myself just for you. I readied my mind and body for all the ways you might want to work out your tensions: in me or on me. Then I worked hard all day, watched the clock grind by, impatient for your summons and dreaming of how you would choose to take me.

"Now, the whole day has passed and you've hardly given me a second look. Jeez... what's a girl got to do around here to get her looks noticed... or her pussy ravaged? If you don't like me anymore, can you at least reassigned me to another senior executive?"

Connie stepped back from Sheldon's desk and stood tall. She crossed her arms under her tits, elevating attractive bulges under the blouse. Her nipples poked dusky disks against the translucent fabric. Sheldon slowly scanned Connie from neck to knees. Connie was actually one of his favorites.

Sheldon was often in a hurry with the other girls; quickies leaning over the desk or blowjobs underneath. But he liked to linger with Connie; he liked to play with her sensitive nipples and that took a bit longer. Sometimes when she kneeled between his legs to provide his blowjob, he would flick away her top and roll the points. She usually peaked from the tit-play before he did and her shudders played out on her tongue, adding to his pleasure.

He tried to be evenhanded with the hired help, doling out his carnal attentions in roughly equitable portions. But this week had been awful with the clamor of work and the fund raiser planning. Apparently Connie's fair share had slipped through the cracks. He felt bad at her frustration but, right now, he was running late.

Sheldon had to make an executive decision or risk losing Connie's services to his office efficiency. He confidently rounded the desk and took her hand.

"Come with me, young lady. Let's see if we can alleviate your angst in a timely manner."

Connie clacked along in her heels and pencil skirt behind her quick stepping boss. They crossed over to the penthouse's Executive VP area. All of the offices were locked and empty for the weekend; all except the Head of Media Relations. Light streamed out the open door. He quickly led Connie over and popped his head past the door jamb to find his Head of Media Relations, a buxom blonde bombshell named Suzy. She was standing behind her desk, gathering her purse and suit jacket, ready to leave.

"Hey there, Suzy... working late?"

"I just finished up and I am headed out. How about you, boss?"

"Yeah, I'm tried to leave but something came up. Can you work some overtime tonight on a special project?"

"That depends..."

Sheldon pulled Connie to the door and pushed her inside. She almost stumbled on her heels from the shove he gave her butt. She recovered her step but not before jostling her boobs under the blouse in full view of Suzy.

Sheldon offered both women his apologies.

"I have been remiss in my attention to staff welfare this week and Connie missed her turns giving me stress relief. I owe here some restitution but I have to leave quickly for an important appointment elsewhere. I know its last minute but can you help me out of this dilemma?"

Suzy recognized Connie as one of Sheldon's executive assistants, entrusted with special duties. The young women had made eye contact several times around the building; each sensing in the other a certain bi-curiosity in the lingering silent exchanges.

Suzy walked the few short strides to Connie. She moved to inches from her face. Her arms circled the buxom brunette's waist and the spellbound women ducked and twisted their lips together, testing the other's willfulness and then descended into a long tongue-filled kiss. After some moments, they came up for air, still pressed in a tight three point contact: noses and nipples. Suzy smiled coyly at Connie's consent to her advances. She lipped her whispered question to the pretty lady in her arms.

"So... how about it, sweetie? Would you like to get some dinner, hit some clubs and then hit the sack?"

Connie's smiling face whispered back. "Yes, ma'am... I would like that very much."

Without losing their eye-lock or the warm tit squeezing embrace, they kissed again. Connie slid her covered areolae against Suzy and got her coveted nipple tingles. She half-moaned half-giggled into Suzy's lips. Suzy pulled back enough to murmur her response to her boss's earlier question.

"Yeah, okay, boss... I can work some overtime..." The enamored ladies popped a giggle and resumed their deep kissing.

Sheldon jogged to the elevator, leaving the spontaneous consociates to exchange their savory greetings and plot the evening's predictable sexy frolics. He phoned his driver to collect Brooke at her hotel and deliver his sincere apologies for his temporary absence.

'Delegation' thought Sheldon, 'the key to being a successful executive is delegation'.

----------------------------------------------------------

Brooke sat on a sofa in the entrance lobby side lounge, the half cloak still draped over her shoulders. Ned sat in a nearby chair, standing sentry over the vulnerable looking young lady. There was no room in the dress or cloak for pockets and she didn't carry a handbag or money or ID. She was solely dependent on the men conducting her affairs: either Ned or her host, Sheldon.

A black towncar rolled to a stop at the hotel entrance. The driver came around and spoke briefly to the parking attendants, gesturing towards the lobby. The uniformed car jockeys glanced through the plate glass windows at Brooke and jostled each other in their hurry to be the first one at her side.

The quickest boy tipped his cap and crooked his arm. "Your limousine has arrived, ma'am. May I escort you to the door?"

Brooke drew in her long lounging legs, planted her heels and glided to a stand. She took the boy's elbow and he walked her to the towncar. Ned followed behind. At the rear door, the chauffeur tipped his cap and offered his boss's apologies for being unable to greet her properly and accompany her to the convention center. "Last minute business emergency" he said.

Brooke acknowledged the apology with her smile and a nod. She faced the hotel as she slid the cloak off. The assembled drivers and attendants gawked at the risqué display of maximum woman in the minimum dress. Brooke tried to be demur and ignore the stares. Ned moved forward to take her wrap. Then she slid ass first into the rear compartment and rotated her trim and toned legs inside. The driver closed the door and smiled at the crowd before getting settled behind the wheel and driving off. Ned felt the melancholy of his coming dry spell without Brooke.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sheldon met Brooke's car as it stopped in front of the convention center. The power CEO of a major multi-national relegated himself to doorman and helped her alight. The notion was not lost on the assembled paparazzi. The camera flashes were strobe-like as everyone got a keepsake moment. Brooke was undoubtedly the Belle of the Ball.

Strolling across the entrance apron on Sheldon's arm, Brooke noted that there were other women in revealing evening gowns but nothing nearly as decadent as hers. She knew her role and used a model's bounce step to remind the crowd that this was a breast cancer awareness fund raiser. Everyone who saw her gait got the message.

The public portion of the fund raiser lasted three hours. She was introduced around to politicians and magnates. She shook many hands. Her hands were not the only things that shook. The gentle movements of her generous breasts under the dress top panels helped remind her conversationalists why they were there. The donations exceeded the goal. Closing speeches thanked the public donors as their portion of the evening wound down.

While most of the guests departed, a dozen or so, all males, held back. The banquet hall got quieter with the diminishing crowd. Sheldon discretely guided Brooke to another smaller room where the private fund raiser was set up. He led Brooke to a low stage facing the assembled gentlemen. Her arms hung loosely down and her fingers intertwined in that coy pose she had practiced to perfection. One of the men, a natural leader, mounted the stage beside Brooke and addressed the audience.

"We are here for the second phase of our fund raiser. It will be an auction. The first item for bid will be the task of removing our lovely participant's dress top. The high bid will establish fair pricing for further acts."

The auctioneer indicated a billboard which listed various caresses that were priced as percentages of the winning initial bid. The list included nipple kisses, hugs with the bidder's shirt on, shirt off, cupping one or both breasts from front or behind and so on. The auctioneer launched straight away into the bidding, starting with a moderate figure that quickly climbed to obscene amounts.