Total Woman Academy 02 Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short elderly gentleman placed that highest bid and was called forward by the auctioneer. He walked around the result of his winning bid as he visually explored her revealing dress. In her heels, Brooke was head and shoulders taller than the kindly looking grandfather figure. She motioned the auctioneer over and whispered a request. When he was standing behind her on the provided stool, Brooke guided his hands to her Velcro neck clasp. He opened the neck strap that Brooke pointed out and dropped the front panels, exposing her breasts to the assembled onlookers. A murmur of awe passed through the spectators. Brooke reached back and guided the elderly gentleman's hands to cup her tits. The geezer's thumbs rubbed her nipples. Brooke eyes squinted with contentment and she purred.

Men always gave her that caress; they did it because they liked the thought of rubbing her erogenous zone. Brooke was especially fond of its effect on her unusually sensitive nipples. She moved his hands down her flat stomach, showing him the waist attachments for the dropped breast covers. He plucked them off and animatedly tossed them aside. Brooke liked his showmanship. She was drawn to the warmth and humor of this old man. He reminded her of her grandfather, a magician, who exuded similar panache. She turned her head back and pecked a kiss on the gentleman's cheek in thanks for his exposé.

Brooke's pledge contributor host discretely retrieved the discarded dress panels so he could reassemble the dress for their brief walk to his suite after the event.

The next three bids claimed sessions hugging Brooke to their fronts without shirts. Kissing on her 'bee stung' lips was not allowed. Next came cupping from behind and seemed to be the most popular. The bidders were gentle with her. Brooke's breasts were squished firmly but gently against bare chests, the man-handling cupping and squeezing was never rough and kissed nipples were not bitten. Brooke actually became aroused with the attention, especially when she got lots of her favorite nipple caresses. When everyone's bid had been fulfilled, the private event evening was over. This phase of the fund raiser had also exceeded its goal.

The Academy would be pleased that Brooke's prodigious assets and talents had garnered prodigious results. Brooke's host had pledged to the Academy a contribution equal to the funds collected at the private phase of the fund raiser. Sheldon had promised a little game time for his friends but even without the sideshow, his wealthy chums would have contributed the same amounts. Business concluded, he was anxious to collect on the implied donation of Brooke's post party intimacy in his penthouse suite.

The men moseyed into a farewell line stretching towards the exit. Brooke went down the queue, giving and receiving bijou kisses mixed with furtive gropes. Last in line was her little elderly gentleman who had been first to cup her tits onstage. Without the stool, he was much shorter and she leaned over deeply to give him his cheek buzzes. He cupped her dangling breasts and gave them a good squeeze as he wheezed a giggle. Standing up, she hugged his face into her cleavage and left a lipstick smack on his bald palate.

Brooke was again drawn to his good humor. She wondered if she could get him a visit to the senior level TWA facility for a pre-graduation Free-Will Weekend. That's when select pledge contributors were invited to take on the roles of guest coach tutors, engaging in educational sexual games and mutually beneficial intimacies with the female students. The old man would probably have to pass a medical exam along with a heart stress test but she knew her classmates would find him simply adorable and super entertaining. She might even be able to call-in chits or trade favors in order to get him his favorite bedmate: redhead, blonde, brunette or likely all three if he was up to it.

At the door, Brooke's dress was hastily reassembled for the short journey upstairs. After last fond goodbyes to all, Brooke was hustled by her host to the lobby elevator.

In the luxury suite, Brooke stood stoic facing a mirror as Sheldon assumed the sweet burden of removing her top. He accompanied that duty with the irresistible caresses, squeezes and little finger rolls of her nubs.

Brooke reciprocated by expertly undressing her host. She used her knowledge of sensual points to heat his ardor throughout the protracted process. Finally nude, he pulled her to the bed and bounced her onto her back on the mattress. He grabbed her coiffured hair, lifted her head and placed an extra pillow beneath it. Her neck was scrunched towards her chest. When he straddled her chest, she helped place his straining erect cock in the warm, spongy trough between her boobs. She pressed the orbs inward with her upper arms, freeing her hands to touch and caress his thighs and hips.

Brooke's excited gentleman rammed himself through the fleshy crevasse. She kissed his tip when he pushed it high up the slippery tunnel and paused there in invitation. The quality of her services was validated by the volume of his howl and volume of the glistening pearl necklace he deposited on her neck and chin. Some of the sticky gift hit her aptly named 'cum stung' lips and she licked it off with theatrical panache.

After a short refreshing recess, Sheldon sat on the edge of the bed and Brooke kneeled between his legs. Remembering Ned's coaching she employed fewer oral techniques and long deep strokes while painting the space below the crown with her upturned tongue. Before he achieved another climax, she repositioned and smoothly remounted her host backwards. She used a shorter stroke with vaginal clamping and hip rolls. They watched each other in the full length mirror. She employed her practiced shoulder shimmies to jostle her boobs until Sheldon howled again as he ejaculated into her womb.

After another short recess, Sheldon completed Brooke's undressing by removing the skirt. Low and behold, she had worn no panties during the entire evening. That little detail probably would have upped the donations. Sheldon saw that the strappy white heels were locked on and was okay with it because he liked to fuck a woman who wore heels in bed.

They fucked with Brooke on her back. Finally wearying, Sheldon slept as Brooke surveyed his face, lying against his side. When he stirred, she circled her index finger pad around his nipples, his sternum, downward until she was rubbing his semi-hardening erection. He turned his face to her and they kissed. He head bobbed to her, letting her know he was ready for her to 'mount-up'.

Sheldon seemed insatiable but she recognized he was beginning to fatigue. She decided advanced measures were required. When she was astride his pelvis facing him, she rose and took the lead, inserting his erection easily into her cum sloppy cunt. Her host was plenty long and filled her vagina to its full length. She backed off a little and held him inside so that the tip of his cock barely touched her cervix. She employed smooth gentle hip rolls to scrape her flexible cervix flesh across his top slit. She watched his eyes widen at that and his mouth open to a whooshing in-breath. Having found her target, she repeated the light rubbing for a long time. Sheldon was reaching his limits. She resolved to give him all she had and all he could take.

Brooke stared into his eyes and reached for his hands. She held them against her rolling breasts and encouraged him to pinch and play with the nipples. He held tight to the nipple nubs but her breasts were in constant rippling motion beneath his grasp. As his breath shortened and deepened, Brooke got ready for the crescendo by changing to long, slow strokes. That seemed to work. As he roared in orgasmic ecstasy, she clamped hard and felt the ejaculations ripple into her cunt. She collapsed forward trapping his hands between her cushy mammary masses and his chest. Her tongue lashed his inner ear and her teeth nipped his earlobe. They lay like that for some time before sleepy Sheldon's cock deflated and slipped out of her flooded cavern. She rolled sideways and resumed her silent vigilance while he slept.

Brooke woke before Sheldon and roused him with a slow drawn out blowjob. They were both completely exhausted but still managed a slow mutual hand-job in the soaking bubble bath. He reciprocated her masturbation with a finger fuck of her vagina, finding and stroking her G-spot, awarding to her a soul fulfilling orgasm.

Brooke re-donned her break-away dress. On the ride to Ned's hotel, they gently cuddled in the rear seat of the towncar, finally too exhausted to cum again. Her host's hands roamed constantly under the dress, over her breasts and across her ass and legs. She leaned her head on his shoulder and drowsily buzzed his neck. Sheldon was encased in her scent and awed by her charms. Just prior to arriving at the hotel, Sheldon thought of his impending loss of Brooke's exotic and erotic companionship, possibly forever. He plucked up a final reserve of energy and pulled Brooke's mouth to his groin. She thanked him properly for his generous hospitality and public service to breast cancer awareness. The cum-load that pulsed into her mouth was his final gift to her for the stupendous personal service she provided to her community and the generous pledge contributors of the Total Woman Academy.

-----------------------------------------------------

The limousine pulled up to the hotel entrance at noon, exactly as promised. Sheldon was too exhausted to move out of her way. She climbed over her host's prone body and exited the limousine.

The Sunday morning crowd was thin in the lobby. With no phone, money or ID, she approached the front desk and requested her suite key. The waiter from the sundeck was on weekend duty as receptionist. His leered at her barely covered body.

"Suite number?" he asked. Brooke gave him her room number.

He scanned the screen with his finger and asked "Are you Ned?"

"No, my name is Brooke. Ned is my escort."

"Escort? Hmm... our policy is to only give room keys to family of registered guests and there's no 'Brooke' on that room's register."

"Well that may be your policy but that's my room and I want to go there now!"

"Okay, I think I remember you with that guy from the sundeck. Do you have any ID I can see?"

Brooke knew she was without her cloak, purse, money and ID. She was tired and all fucked out. The taste of Sheldon's spunk in her mouth was not unpleasant but reminded her of her vulnerability. In her annoyance, she decided on a bold move. She unfastened her top, grabbed the dweeb's hands and pressed his palms to her exposed breasts.

"How about these? Can you ID THESE!?"

The boy's eyes went round. Brooke's soft boobs felt even better than they looked. Brooke wasn't up for prolonged play at the moment. She threw his hands back across the desk and re-adjusted her top. The boy grinned sheepishly.

"Okay, ma'am, I do seem to remember those from the sundeck. I guess that's enough for a good ID. Here's your key."

--------------------------------------------------

Exhausted after three nights of nearly non-stop sex, Brooke fell asleep in bed without undressing. Her slumbers lasted through the rest of the day and that night. Ned found her there still asleep in the dress.

Brooke expected to be returned to the junior facility. Instead she learned that, with Ned's recommendation, she had been promoted to Senior and would travel there instead.

During the journey, Ned asked her to relate her experiences. Her telling was very thorough, complete with anatomical details of nipple sensations at the fund raiser and cunt sensations, cock textures and the taste of her host's cum thereafter. Ned was more than enthralled by the tale. He appreciated the fact she had accepted and employed his advice. Brooke's willingness to accept coaching gave Brooke better prospects for a bright future.

They drove all night, except for one stop. At the remote edge of a rest stop, they climbed in the backseat. Brooke manipulated Ned's erection with hands and mouth as he toyed with her exposed breasts and fingered her pussy. Brooke relieved Ned's pent-up pressure, caused by her stirring monologue of the fund raising benefit and the post party orgasmic activities. Despite the short detour and interruption, they arrived the next morning at the senior facility.

Mrs. Smith, the housemother, greeted the arriving pair.

"Brooke, my dear, you look so lovely and so grown up since we last saw you. Our teaching suits you."

She called to some passing senior students to help Brooke find her assigned room. All senior students got private rooms while working on their senior project, namely themselves. While finishing up their academic college studies, they combined everything they had learned in beauty and poise to dress, act and talk like the Total Woman they were destined to become. Along the way, Brooke saw students who sported the fashionable power suits and displayed the confident behaviors and attitudes expected of female executives and secretaries in corporate C-suites worldwide. The only difference was that they all walked around bare breasted in their otherwise office ready attire. They all admired Brooke's party dress and pestered her for details of the off-campus trip she had been allowed. 'Later' she promised.

Ned followed the housemother to her office. Ned formalized his evaluation assessment report for Brooke. She had more than earned her scores of 'Excellent'.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ned was happy that they had arrived on a Tuesday. Tuesday was his favorite Total Woman Academy day of the week.

At the Total Woman Academy freshman campus, there were many challenges and choices for the incoming class. The freshman year was all about basics and firsts. The intellectual education began with the usual college core courses in basic math and science delivered online. The beauty system introduced the improved diet and exercise programs. Poise initiated the freshmen to sensual anatomy. Students mapped the human nervous system, paying special attention to exterior sensory locations, erogenous zones and massage points. In addition to the obvious sensory points around nipples and groin, lessons included lesser recognized areas of the body.

The Academy was often a candidate's first sojourn away from home. Freshmen accommodations were four to a room with one common shower area. It was often a freshman's first experience in group living. Classes were small groups segregated by subject. Cross tutoring was encouraged for all three Academy goals.

To promote a desire to succeed, the Academy had adopted a dress code for freshmen. The maximum uniform allowed inside the house and adjacent grounds was a bikini brief or thong and appropriate shoes. Because student body nudity was constantly on display, it encouraged them to get in shape. It also provided living specimens to help in their beauty and poise studies. They were motivated to achieve excellence with team esprit and fair competition. Secrets were nearly impossible with constant nakedness.

The upper level facilities honored the intent of that rule. Thus was established the tradition of Topless Tuesday. Ned and Brooke had arrived on Topless Tuesday at the senior facility, explaining the topless office attire. Ned was welcome to wander the house and grounds until he had to depart for his next assignment. Ned always enjoyed these informal inspection tours.

Downstairs, Ned watched a group yoga session. He recalled the vignette about a school test requesting three advantages of breast feeding. Response: Breast milk gave the baby nutrients for growth, antibodies for defense and was packaged in a delightful array of sizes, shapes and colors. As Ned watched the students move through the yoga poses, he decided that the female body position added variety to the perceived sizes and shapes. Lying prone, the breasts were torus shaped. Standing, they assumed various fruit shapes and when the female was bent over, they became elongated cones.

Ned wandered by the rear sliding doors and glanced out at the familiar sight of topless sunbathers. He entered the dining room where the group meals were served. The evening meals were formal affairs and required the students to wear high heels. Topless diners jiggled appealingly, wobbling on their high heels; Ned loved watching it.

Upstairs, he wandered by students who were studying and lounging much like the other facility houses. Each student stopped what she was doing, stood to face him and greeted Ned politely. Ned would sometimes bow politely, Japanese style just to see the students breasts reshape as she leaned forward to return the bow. The Academy taught that courtesy was a welcome trait in any culture or situation. This situation of repetitive frontal nudity on display was starting to work on Ned.

The house mother took him gently aside and reminded him of his appointment at the distant freshman facility. Duty called and Ned drove away to fulfill his next assignment for the Total Woman Academy.