Total Woman Daughters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the daughters was stirred by her father's rumpus and noticed Ned's reawakened vigor. He couldn't tell which one since they had jettisoned their color-coded harem garb and were sleeping stark naked. She wedged atop of him and straddled his cock. Wiggling about, she half sat, half squatted and placed his cock at her cunt. She wormed him in and moved her ass to assist his answering thrusts, laying over his bulk, her pert tits flattened against his torso. She held his biceps as handles to brace her whole body moves.

Ned had not initiated this coupling but he needed it. His balls were bloated by all the evening's stimulations. He lay still, letting his caregiver give him immensely enjoyable care. He reared up and ejaculated into his loving cutie's little cunt. It was an easy spend and his groan was low, ending quietly, heard only by his hugging little honey.

The same decorum could not be said for the other couple. Two loud shouts rang out, one cadenced into a series of staccato grunts, the other into a piercing, then diminishing wail of joy. The Grand Vizier noisily groaned out another load of cum to the delight of the Kingdom's newest harem concubine.

When the sounds of kissing and post coitus canoodling came from the other pile of cushions, Ned's fuck-mate slid off his softened meat and rolled to cuddle against him again. Ned did two things.

He fumbled about until he recovered his robe waist belt and tied it around his latest mate's toned tummy. That would mark her in the morning as his choice of the daughter to depart with tomorrow.

The second thing he did was double in his mind the amount he would communicate to Hassan for the Kingdom's annual pledge contribution. He expected no refusal even if there may be reluctance at such a princely sum. Holly had earned the Total Woman Academy a well-deserved bonus for the Scholarship Fund.

In the morning, he said his farewells at the airport and escorted the Grand Vizier's daughter onto the corporate jet for the hop to Europe. Her travel documents stated her name as 'Hannah'.

-----

Isabella: Transit Handoff

-----

Ned was irritated as he waited impatiently in the hotel lobby. It was one thing for his counterpart to be a day late but now he was even late for the postponed afternoon rendezvous. It was not the professionalism he expected from a TWA coach tutor. But then, this was Bucharest and it still suffered from the lackadaisical attitudes of its former communist culture.

Even the extra time to play with his travel mate, Hannah, though amusing, wasn't much recompense. He was escorting her to an eastern European TWA campus for proper enrollment. She had fucked Ned a few nights ago in her home country but she was now technically a freshman and he was obliged to forego any more vaginal or oral penetration.

He was bored by the prospect of another hand or tit job. His upcoming transfer assignment was a junior and he could enjoy her full repertoire of manual, vaginal and oral sex during the journey to America.

The elevator dinged and a couple emerged. The man was familiar to Ned: the swarthy Greek colleague he was meeting. He was a bit haggard in dress; his fly was closed across but half zipped and one shoe was untied. He had probably hurried to make even this delayed meeting.

Ned could well imagine why he was late and somewhat disheveled: an impetuous final tryst before parting from the luscious female at his side. He was empathetic to the man's inability to let her go. The young woman was not familiar... as yet... but on first impressions alone, Ned was eager to become her much closer acquaintance.

She was well put together: makeup, dress, accessories... but also showed a hint of hurry. It was the small details perceivable to the likes of an experienced coach tutor: a lingering lover's bite mark on her neck, a minuscule lipstick smear on her right side, the left high heel strap buckled looser than the right, the necklace pendant shifted askew from its proper perfect alignment at center cleavage.

The traveling duos approached each other in the lobby. Simple introductions shared their identities and they moved the meeting to the hotel off-lobby bar. Ned's exchange transfer had greeted him politely in English but she still held, or possibly had reverted to, a mild Slavic accent.

Ned and his colleague traded the young women's travel papers and manifests. Ned had previously read through his new transferee's preliminary dossier and would study this more elaborate version later.

Her name was Isabella.

Her mother was a TWA graduate who had successfully sought out and enticed a handsome young Hapsburg noble. As the Communists lost sway in the old empire territories, the former royal families re-invigorated their standing claims to confiscated properties. Strategically placed bribes, accompanied by non-monetary intimate inducements, generated favorable verdicts and the dormant wealth reattached to the family fortunes.

Isabella's mother had used her specially acquired skills and her enigmatic connections to TWA. Key bureaucrats were clandestinely whisked to secluded weekend venues where dozens of accomplished co-eds willingly delivered Shangri-La quality sensuality to the VIP guests. Those government officials became compliant to any subsequent Hapsburg family request merely on the promise of a return visit to the veritable sexual paradises.

Now their daughter, Isabella, was following in her mother's footsteps. She had been enrolled abroad, in America, in the TWA system. She had prospered in the program, passing all her evaluation assessments with high marks. That had earned her the option of completing a semester abroad during junior year. She had chosen an exotic location in Eastern Europe, near her family homeland. Excelling there as well, she was returning to America for her senior year. She would polish and perfect her beauty, intelligence and poise before graduating and pursuing a path to wealth and happiness, just as her mother had done before her.

Travel exchange formalities concluded, Ned took charge of Isabella as he relinquished custody of Hannah. With handshakes and hugs, the re-aligned couples went their separate ways. Hannah and her latest assigned coach tutor exited the hotel for their train ride to her new home at a secluded TWA campus in an adjoining country. Their private compartment would be filled with delights during the two-day journey. Ned and Isabella had only tonight before their flight to America. They retired to Ned's luxury suite to get better acquainted.

On the slow elevator ride to the 26th floor, Ned took a closer look at his current travel assignment. He stood across the mirrored cabin and stared intently, sweeping her from top to bottom and leaving no doubt that he was checking her out. She posed undistracted, acknowledging his prerogatives, accepting his preliminary perusal.

She was a wavy dark brunette with a well-proportioned buxom figure standing mid-height in tall heels. She wore her hair up, the lustrous curls bunched with a jeweled clasp. Her lips were fire-engine red, the eye shadow medium dark and eyelashes combed long with filler and liner. Gold hoop earrings matched her simple gold chain necklace with its subtle TWA crest bauble.

Her outfit was a blue wool skirt and business blazer over a white blouse. The blouse collar was laid open to flaunt her generous breasts and the blazer's large buttons struggled to hold it together across her midsection below. The cleavage and bulges held the promise of some very fine chest meat underneath. The blazer hems overlaid her rounded hips; the skirt material was smooth across her curvaceous ass. Her calf muscles looked toned, hinting at physical fitness and sexual stamina.

Ned made a circle motion with his finger. Isabella turned a 360 to let him see her clothed figure from all angles. He thought she must be wearing an unseen bra; no woman's physique could hold those honeys high and full against the persistence of gravity, even a woman as young as Isabella. Just then, the elevator door dinged open and Ned offered her his hand and led her to his suite.

In the room, Ned lost no time in getting a closer examination of Isabella. They shared the preparation tasks. Ned removed her blazer. Isabella removed his. He stooped to unbuckle and remove her unevenly fastened heels. She did likewise with his Oxfords. The turn-for-turn disrobing continued: skirt for pants, pantyhose for sox, and blouse for shirt. Ned was smug in his previous assumption: her ivory lace push-up brassiere was half cup style, peeking the top of her areolae, and matching the color of her high cut camel-toed panties.

Ned removed her panties. He watched from above as her boobs jiggled inside their confinements while she carefully stretched the waistband and worked his boxers down over his partially tumescent cock. She paused nose to knob with his manhood and peered upward for guidance. He postponed the obvious oral invitation for later. He was enthralled with the coming unveiling of her tits. He motioned her to stand.

Naked Ned circled his mate. He stood behind and plucked open the wide band bra clasps. Her boobs sagged slightly from the partial loss of support. He pushed the thin straps over her shoulders and the piece of lingerie dropped to the floor.

Ned took a step back and asked Isabella to raise her arms. He got a great sidewinder boob display. He let her lower her arms. His arms turned her by the shoulders. Even the gentle spin caused her boobs to sway and then settle into ovoid orbs capped with big umber disks.

The visual was magnificent but he would follow standard practices in his evaluation assessment of his transfer charge. He would benchmark her oral skills first and in a comfortable layout.

Ned crawled onto the bed, propping himself up on several pillows. He pointed to the space between his wide spread legs.

"Come, Isabella, kneel here and show me how well you can suck a man's cock."

Isabella moved with a self-assured glide, certain of her ability to please. Climbing onto the mattress, her breasts shifted and rolled. She perched herself on folded legs where directed. She looked at Ned for permission to touch his groin. He nodded his approval.

Isabella took his shaft in hand. Elevating the rod, she leaned in and kissed the tip, lingering for a time, flicking the slit with her tongue tip. Her lips slid half over the cap, her tongue curling out to tip-tickle the under-vee. That caused a throb and jump in her man's penis and it swelled to a grander erection. She continued down slowly, lashing the shaft with her tongue inside her vacuuming mouth. His meat touched her tonsils and taking a deep breath she continued. Her lips circled the base, her palm cradled his scrotum and his unshaved curly crop tickled her nose. She swallowed, massaging his corona.

Ned was impressed; she could take his full length without trouble. That was a fitting benchmark that he would explore in more detail soon. But he was dying to get inside her cunt and feel her big tits rub his chest.

"Very impressive, girl. Come give me a kiss."

In order to do that, she broke off her blowjob. Isabella gave Ned a demonstration of her facial oral stimuli. Holding her eyes on his, she crawled up his torso. Her nipples drug against his groin, tummy and came to rest on his chest. She moved her face to his and puckered up. The smooch was tender and sweet. A few open mouth tongue tussles added heat. Their eyes stayed open, a competition of wills.

So far, Ned was quite pleased with her body, attitude, and skills.

"You have good sexual instincts, my girl. That bodes well for my report. Now I want you to ride me in collapsed cowgirl. Make me cum hard in your cunt."

Isabella stayed close to his face. She shuffled her hips to position her cunt astride his hips. Ned accommodated her maneuvers by shifting his spread legs together between her soft thighs. She locked her heels behind his calves.

Ned hugged her body, squeezing her chest puppies against his torso. She squiggled her groin and found his cock, pressing him into her entrance. Ned and his transferee co-ed curled their bodies and slid his manhood into her womanhood. The cavern was moist, warm, squishy and wonderful.

Position assumed, Isabella took the lead. She slid her cunt on his cock, compressing her vaginal rings in time to further stimulate his nerves. Her body rocked to the rhythm and Ned was entranced by her cunt slipping on his prick and her boobs rolling on his chest. He gave a few hip jogs at the beginning but then relaxed back and let the sensations flow.

All-in-all, she did the work. It was a surprisingly slow build considering all the anticipation and foreplay. But the wonderful all body orgasm tingled his toes, his scalp and everything in between in a way he hadn't felt for some time. He jetted his first of many intended ejaculations into her womb.

The rest of the night was filled with follow-on delights: missionary, tit-job and sidesaddle. He was determined to save the requisite full blowjob for the long flight home the next day.

The morning preening gave Ned an opportunity to play with her tits in the garden tub. They were splendid globes of pliant flesh. He burnished her nipples with a rough sponge, watching the engorging blood darken the disks and pop-up the prominent nubs. Then he guided her travel selections of body prep and clothes.

He selected dark makeup: black eyeshadow, deep maroon lipstick, similar shades for nipples and nether lips, blood red nail polish for hands and feet. He liked her hair up, giving more prominence to her almond shaped eyes, gulf wing eyebrows and high cheekbones.

A black shelving corset was substituted for lingerie. Ned chose a laced-in-back style and worked to draw the laces extra tight, constricting her midsection better than the blazer ever could. Her breasts were pushed up, nipples held high, making her boobs look even fuller than before. He tied the corset laces off with a double overhand knot so that they wouldn't slip loose.

Dark hose and black heels were added and spritzes of musky perfume were applied to her neck, cleavage, and nether regions. With the carnal foundation complete, the underlying voluptuous assembly was covered over by a bright yellow body-conforming knit summer dress. The skirt was daringly short and lay smooth over her toned ass cheeks; no marring panty lines.

The spaghetti shoulder straps framed her molded mounds of cleavage. Her areolae and pokies were shadowy disks that the stretched thin fabric could not entirely obscure.

The young woman symbolized fetish-clad man-bait masquerading as mischievous flirty fashion. Ned found the effect irresistibly alluring and an allegory for the self-confident but frustrated females scattered everywhere in normal daily life. They wanted to be wanton, craving the thrills of being sexually conquered by elite alpha males, but irritably constrained by silly social mores that stymied their languishing careers among lesser men.

His juxtaposed musings were interrupted by the telephone. His pilot called with fateful news. The corporate jet was undergoing scheduled maintenance before the 12-hour trans-Atlantic flight to America. There were problems getting a critical part delivered on time. The pilot apologized profusely but the flight would be delayed for at least another day.

'Damn! Another delay?' he thought.

Then Ned looked over at Isabella, arrayed in erotic spectacle. His heart and dick both gave a jump and his mind reeled with the euphoria of spending another day with her. His mood softened and he maintained a business-like tone in his response to the pilot.

"Thank you for being careful. Better safe than sorry. Let me know the revised departure time and arrange for a limousine to take us to the airport accordingly."

"Yes, sir. Thank you for your understanding. We will be as quick as possible."

Ned held his lecherous stare at Isabella as he said to the pilot: "Take whatever time is necessary. No particular hurry. I'm sure I will find useful ways to fill in the time."

Ned slowly settled the phone back into its receiver and took a moment to control his inner excitement. Then he turned his full attention to his fetish trussed travel-mate.

"It seems there is a delay. So I have more time to explore your skill set. The hotel serves an excellent brunch at the roof-top pool. We'll try that soon. But first, I have a particular use for you. You can start by undressing me."

Ned stood in place, hands on hips, as Isabella approached. She loosed his tie, removed his shirt, his pants, his shoes and sox and underwear. She expected he would don a swimsuit and pick a sexy one out for her. But Ned found the house music feed, picked a slow instrumental rhythm to fill the room and settled naked into a plain wooden chair. He motioned for her to stand in front of him. His voice was quiet but commanding and stern.

"Do a striptease for me. Make it a really sexy dance."

Isabella cocked a half smile at her directive from the elite alpha male. She listened to the background music, catching the beat with small head bobs. She slithered her lithe arms aloft, and turned a revolution, her hips swinging with an exaggerated be-bop. A side step and a repeated slow rotation and then another, building the anticipation.

She floated her hands down to the knit dress hem and rolled it up her thighs, still rocking her hips to the music. She faced away from Ned but peeked back coyly over her shoulder as the dress slid up and over her swishing bare ass.

She let it bundle at her waist, gyrating around in a half turn to expose her painted pussy to Ned's gaze. Her hips took on a figure eight move, reminding Ned of her flexibility, strength, and stamina when his cock had been piercing those pink folds of her feminine flesh. She saw his cock rise and grow in his lap and knew he was recalling the prior events as well.

Her hands hoisted the bunched knit higher. She pulled it over her head and tossed it off. Her boobs were held aloft by the shelving supports. Yet they quivered as her mammary tissues undulated to the beat. Her stiffened nipples carved circles in the air.

She could have continued by shedding her stockings and shoes but the corset was so constricting that she had trouble bending over. It must come off next.

Isabella continued her dance facing Ned while trying to smoothly pull the lace knot open. It seemed stuck; she was unaware that Ned had double knotted it. She struggled but to no avail. The problem broke her concentration and she stopped her sensuous body motions in frustration.

Ned gave a chuckle at her distress and called her over to let him help. He turned her with her back to him; she looked over her shoulder with a pleading expression. He could easily have solved the problem but chose to tease her a little.

"Hum, what seems to be the trouble. Are the laces too tight? No, I think not; they make your tits and ass look lusciously fuck-worthy."

His erection was standing tall and it seemed a shame to waste this opportunity. He held her hips and guided her in a backward shuffle, straddling his thighs. He pressed his erection down and pulled her ass inward until it touched his tummy and his shaft sprang up to lodge against her cunt. Letting go of her hips, he squeezed her tits instead, drawing her back against his body. His nose filled with the smell of her musky perfume, echoing the natural vaginal scents spawned by her sexual readiness.

"Ah... reverse sitting cowgirl. One of my favorites. A fine chance to show me your dexterity. Go ahead, my dear."

Isabella positioned her body to comply. She planted her heels as best she could, testing their foothold on the carpeted floor. Her ass pressed less firmly on Ned and that gave her hips some leeway to oscillate front and back. Her right arm twisted back to hug behind his neck. She rested her coiffed head on his left shoulder and turned her face to his. She planted a firm kiss on his lips to be sure she could manage that contortion later.