Total Woman Daughters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying back against his body, she adjusted his prick and tented her pussy over the shaft. She moved her hips and ass, sliding to and fro, slicking his shaft with her vaginal dew. Her clitoris grazed across his coronal ridge. It was not the more sensitive under-vee side but Ned moaned at the sensation nonetheless.

The intimate rub on her clitoris felt good and she tantalized a few extra flicks on each cycle of her pussy massage along his manhood. This was a new discovery for her and she was always amazed how impromptu moments, like this contorted connection, showed her novel routes to mutual pleasure.

Her cunt lips had become soaked, almost sloppy, from the thrill of the genital friction. Apparently, Ned was also enjoying the contact. He had lain quiescent throughout save for his fingers kneading her plump tits, his thumbs rubbing her nipples, his lips suckling her neck. She would have another blush mark from that but it actually felt good. Her hugging right arm's hand fingered his left earlobe.

Isabella rose up, pulled her ass back and pressed his knob into her hole. The alignment was crooked but the upper half of his dick stayed inserted. She made small moves, adding vaginal contractions to the mix. She feared a deeper penetration would bend his dick too much and cause discomfort, even pain.

Ned also sensed the fallacy of a deeper stroke. He was happy with the current situation; his knob and corona were pleasantly burnished by Isabella's fleshy inner membranes. He saw no need to alter her current scheme and relaxed in her reverse embrace.

Ned's cognizance descended into a near dream state, lullabied by the sensual talents of the woman in his arms and the faint background music. Concentrating on the subdued sounds, he realized that Isabella's moves, though not as dynamic as her striptease, were still following the beat. She was using it as a metronome to keep her strokes steady and strong.

She was good, very good. Her efforts were driving Ned's nerves to that special place. He let the heat build. Isabella heard his breathing change to shorter and deeper pants. She became aware of her own rising ardor. She timidly requested his permission.

"Please, sir. May I cum when you do?"

He croaked out a struggled 'Yes'.

She slyly used her free hand to finger strum her still prickly clitoris. She listened to Ned's signs and timed her finale to meet his. When he opened his mouth to catch his ultimate breath, she contorted her neck to capture his lips and lashed his tongue with hers. His fondling fingers pinched her nubs; her strumming fingers pinched her clitoris and both of their bodies went rigid with orgasmic ecstasy.

Their cries fused in the abyss of their oral spaces. Ned had just enough consciousness to feel her cunt clamping methodically on his knob as he sprayed volumes of milky spunk in the shallow recesses of her vagina. Isabella felt the liquid spill from his prick and coat her insides. She revved down the movements and finally rested in his arms. Ned's firmness weakened and the juice leaked out around his diminishing plug.

Eventually, Ned pushed her to sit up and she carefully dismounted, spilling out more spunk. Ned gathered his strength and stood. Isabella cleaned up the lingering mess with towels from the bath.

Ned, ever the gentleman, unknotted her laces but left it to Isabella to struggle them loose and jettison the constraining contraption. An invigorating shower cleansed away the fuck smell and residue. Isabella refreshed her makeup and perfume.

"What's next?" she brightly inquired.

"Brunch" he confirmed.

Ned found some board shorts for himself and the perfect poolside brunch swimsuit for Isabella. The sky-blue bikini employed tie closures. Two of the three triangles covered and even cradled her breasts. The neck and back ties strained but did not break. The third triangle of fabric bounded the sides of her deep camel-toe. The thong ties wrapped her hips and tunneled up her ass crack to meet at low back.

He was conflicted on footwear but chose to allow her pool-appropriate sandals rather than heels. He offered a sheer pool wrap for the hallway journeys which she accepted. They set off to enjoy brunch.

There were a few other patrons lounging about tanning in the late summer sun. Ned preferred a shaded area. They sat at an umbrella table and picked at bits of the offered delicacies. Isabella took a dip, wading and paddling about in leisurely circuits. Dripping a trail, she returned to their table.

Another couple strolled by. Ned knew the man, a fellow coach tutor, and they exchanged hearty handshakes. They introduced their companions. The other man was intrigued by Isabella, the soaking wet sex kitten. He openly suggested a quickie swap; two hours he suggested. He referred to it as an informal peer review, a quality check on the other coach tutor's evaluation assessment.

Ned briefly considered the surfer blonde bombshell he would fuck. She was a tempting morsel and he even contemplated a double date in his suite. The girls might enjoy a little bit of variety during their journeys. Not that they would be given a choice; the men would decide their schedule and mates.

But Ned declined the offer.

"I want to save energy for my remaining activities with Isabella."

"Right so, mate! She looks to be a real ball drainer, that one. Best to pace yourself, old boy."

The Aussie couple departed hand-in-hand and Ned admired the pert wiggle in the blonde's athletic butt. She seemed to feel his stare and peeked over her shoulder to check his reaction. He was watching and she winked a saucy open invitation for 'maybe next time'. She added a hard step stride and ratcheted up the ass wiggle, hoping the temptation would change his mind.

Ned wondered if she could repeat that man rousing oscillation while mounted balls deep on his cock. A little research would discover which campus she was going to. A little more would determine when her roster needed a visiting coach tutor to evaluate what he considered her 'straddled walking cock cuddle'. He could use his seniority to make it happen. His fertile curiosity would be assuaged in her fertile pussy. He made a mental note to follow-up.

The chaste encounter had Ned worked up. Brunch was over; time to move it along. He led Isabella back to the suite and spent the afternoon atop her in missionary pose. He rummaged his erection around inside her for a while, then dozed. Between catnaps, he fortified his erection and probed her pussy some more, but saved himself for the conclusive ejaculation just before dinner. It was ultra-strong and a fulfilling out-pouring of his pent-up passions.

Room service was delivered by the bellhop. Isabella greeted him naked and directed him to arrange the setting on the suite's balcony café table. Showing him to the door, she tiptoed up, pressed her bare boobs to his body and kissed his cheek as a tip for his courteous service. He left in a feverish state and headed back to his post, plotting how to extract a closet quickie from the new cocktail hostess that had been flirting with him recently.

The amorous travelers dined naked in the moonlight. It was a nice break from the frenetic sex that had consumed their previous week of voyages betwixt partners, campuses, and meetings. They returned to bed and made gentle foreplay, cuddled side-saddle, smooching and touching tender places. Later, Ned brought her to ecstasy multiple times with fingers and tongue. Isabella reciprocated with a slow, knob-kissing tit-job, tasting the globules of spunk he sprayed on her face. She collected and swallowed his splattered pearly tributes to her talents and abilities.

Ned whispered his admiration in her ear as they cuddled in post orgasmic glow.

"You are going to give so much pleasure to the fortunate men selected to fuck you."

She gave a joyful little squirm in his embrace, showing her pride at his compliment. They dozed the remaining night.

At dawn, Ned recreated the previous day's travel prep, again packing her into the laced and knotted corset and the risqué outer attire. The limo arrived on schedule and they petted some during the ride but were too exhausted for real sex.

During the long flight to America, in the private corporate jet high above the clouds over the Atlantic Ocean, Ned renewed his habitual membership in the mile high club as he initiated Isabella as its newest member through the long anticipated blowjob. Isabella proved to be as sexually effective with her mouth as she was with her pussy. He came in her mouth and the goo tasted the same as what she had swallowed after the tit job back at the hotel.

Thereafter, she lounged in the cabin while Ned logged on to the TWA website and worked on his reports. He awarded Isabella her usual high marks and saw that she was on track to achieve 'best in class' awards and recognitions at her senior graduation.

Ned began to think forward to his next assignments. He checked his schedule and saw a two-week gap after delivering Isabella to her campus. What to do with the free time? His thoughts wandered back to the retreating ass of the Aussie surfer girl. A few clicks brought up the current travel manifests. There she was, headed for a South Pacific campus destination. Her name was Iggy.

Iggy had recently been promoted and would arrive at her destination as a senior. Ned scanned her file; she had completed all of her foundational coursework and was now available for elective material to secure her final polish. She had several open roster slots that coincided with Ned's free time. He called the captain on the intercom and told him to file an onward flight plan after they delivered Isabella to her new mainland campus.

Ned scrolled through the elective courses and lessons seeking guidelines for a 'straddled walking cock cuddle' that was the essence of his fantasy when he watched Iggy walk away at the pool. 'Standing wall braced hula hips' was the closest thing he could find. Taking his customary initiative to improve the curriculum, he started a new lesson design.

The first part of the lesson paperwork was the title, author, and other tracking parameters. That was easy. It was the detailed description, essential female attributes, recommended muscle conditioning and stimulus achievement standards that needed more data development.

Ned was obliged to gather more research prior to engaging Iggy in a hands-on evaluation assessment, after which he could recommend additional focused coach tutoring. Time would fly by before then and he needed to get busy.

"Isabella, come here. I have a particular use for you."

She rose from her seat and stood by his.

"Walk down the aisle and back,"

Isabella strolled the aisle as directed. Ned commanded her to remove the yellow dress and repeat the promenade. Still not satisfied, he helped her remove her heels and hose. He watched again and noted the oscillation in her hips and ass as she strode back and forth several times.

"That's IT" he exclaimed. "Do that again and pay attention to the core and hips muscles you use while walking."

Isabella walked slower, concentrating on her movements. It was a strange request but Ned was the experienced coach tutor; she assumed he had a good reason. After several circuits, he asked her if she had found the muscles she used. She thought so.

"Good. I want you to make those same motions while mounted on my cock astride my prone body."

She agreed to give it a try, with the reservations that she was new at this. Ned waved away her qualms.

Ned laid a flight seat back to form a flat bed. He lay naked as Isabella performed more oral to get him hard. Sufficiently ready, he told her to mount up. She straddled Ned and carefully worked him in, resting at the bottom. Ned reveled in the 'cock cuddle' part of the routine.

"Yeah... that's good... now, move your ass... just like you did when walking."

Isabella 'walked' her ass. His cock was wagged side to side in her cunt tunnel. The sideways bending motions were unusual, to say the least. His buried knob was massaged by her innermost membranes and the shaft was torqued along its length.

His rocking base thumped her labia on either side giving Isabella unexpected sensations. This was yet another amazing discovery. Impromptu moments like this complex seated activity showed her novel routes to mutual pleasure. Ned was a genius. She was a lucky girl that he took the time to be her traveling coach tutor for a portion of her exchange transfer.

Having found the fundamental pattern, she upped the intensity and gave extra mini-jogs and hops to add stimulus. It was hard work but she stayed the course. Ned's face turned flush with a grimace and despite the distraction of her multiple genital movements, she felt his cock swell thicker. Her soul warmed at the pride of success; she saw, heard and felt his eruption inside her as his orgasm washed through his body. She did not cum this time; merely satisfied that she had satisfied him.

When his body shudders passed, he murmured unintelligible sounds. She took those as direction and tranquilly dismounted. Ned gave no sign of rising. She heard his low breathing and realized he had descended into a deep sleep. She belted him in where he lay and took a seat across the aisle, ready to attend his needs if he so desired upon waking.

Isabella, the contented female that an elite coach tutor had finally sucked and fucked into a trance-like daze, nestled naked, save for the tightly laced corset, in the leather window seat. She watched the passing puffy clouds. There was a calmness in the cabin as Ned snored away his exhaustion on the laid back seat that served as his bed. Her hose, heels and body-conforming dress were piled in a nearby seat, a gesture to the pretense of modesty she must feign when she strolled through the destination's airport terminal. But for now, serenity reigned at 35,000 feet and 700 mph.

She meditated on her incredible Total Woman Academy experience. She hungered to continue on this marvelous path to a fantastic future where she could give so much pleasure to the fortunate men selected to fuck her.