Total Woman Requests 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

Dani used her hair-grip to shake 'slut-cunt's head as the signal for her open her mouth. 'Slut-cunt' complied and Dani lowered her head until her lips contacted Donald's knob. 'Slut-cunt', though blindfolded, was able to take over from there. She lowered and raised her head, sucking and tonguing Donald's cock as he lay in comfort on the gurney.

Slut-cunt' was apparently very agile. She had not faltered in her pace despite the bizarre strained position she was in. Sometimes she let her body sag and her boobs ambled around on Donald's thighs. He liked that. Then she would arch up in the restraints to get better leverage and give more span to her strokes. Her hair caressed his stomach.

Donald could hear murmurs and sighs from the audience beyond the floodlight glare. He took them for sounds of approval and figured he must be doing okay as the master of ceremonies. He didn't see that the patrons were receiving comparable blowjobs from their select hostesses.

Remarkably, even though he had cum just a short time ago in the dressing room, Donald felt his balls beginning to tingle from 'slut-cunt's ministrations. He closed his eyes and relaxed, letting the impending electricity in his groin build until it flickered across his scalp, his toes and all parts in between. Donald jetted his semen up and out into 'slut-cunt's mouth. Donald heard a distant groan and then realized it was him.

'Slut-cunt' rested her forehead on his stomach but sustained a soft suckle on the meat in her mouth. It eventually shrank to where she couldn't hold it and it fell out. Donald felt the gurney being lowered and his assistants wheeled him out from under the cock-sucking captive.

Donald lay still not really knowing what to do next. Dani came to his rescue.

"Master, we were also assigned fucking."

'Whew' thought Donald. Three? He was going to need some big time stimulation. He was restless to finish sometime soon and let the audience leave before morning! Dawn helped him off the gurney and he stood turned away from the unseen audience. Dani was waiting at 'slut-cunt's exposed pussy. Donald noted it was at the same height as his cock where he stood. Dawn produced a chrome bullet vibrator. Donald switched it on and touched his arm. It buzzed and tickled.

Donald walked to 'slut-cunt's side away from the audience and squatted down. He poked the chrome bullet's end up against 'slut-cunt's dangling right nipple. She jumped in her restraints at the sudden vibration on her tit. Her breasts flopped and danced but settled again as she re-settled into her suspension stance. Donald poked the other nipple. 'Slut-cunt' hopped her boobs again and then settled down. Donald played a game varying the timing and rotation between the fleshy globes. It must have become uncomfortable for the bondage-slave. She twisted her torso violently trying to avoid the tremors.

Donald eventually tired of the game. He moved on. Standing behind her ass, he placed the chrome probe along her cunt gash. 'Slut-cunt' was held more tightly at this end and had to accept his contact with little free movement. Donald rubbed and rolled the cylinder generously around her sensitive pussy lips. Next he went for the gold; he placed the tip at her vaginal opening. Donald tenderly thrust, twisted, rolled, levered and used every other motion he could conceive of all around the outside and inside of her twat. 'Slut-cunt' had been physically active but quiescent in her sounds until this point. But now she moaned...loudly. Donald liked that. She was beginning to really respond to the stimulus and it made him feel manly giving her dominating duress.

Donald's uncovered cock was beginning to respond to the psychological stimulus of manipulating this bound captive's sexuality. His cock was angling upward even as it bobbed horizontal when he moved. He decided his cock would next sample 'slut-cunt's cunt. Dani read his mind and came to his rescue again.

Dani cradled Donald's half hard prick in her palm and rubbed her fingers across the sensitive skin below the crown. Donald stood still with the vibrating chrome cylinder in his hand. He was so engrossed watching and feeling Dani handle his erection that he barely knew that Dawn took the vibrator from him and set it aside.

Dawn squirted some lubricant into 'slut-cunt's pussy hole. Dani led Donald to the primed pussy and placed Donald's knob against it. Donald needed no more help, assistance, council or advice. He knew what to do and drove his rod deep, bottoming out in one long stab.

Damn! She's TIGHT! Slut-cunt's pussy was warm and snug on his cock which was nearly trapped by her vaginal compressions. 'Slut-cunt' wailed and jerked. Donald's prick stayed fully embedded in her tight, slippery flesh but his cock twitched hard at this auditory sign of his dominant control over 'slut-cunt's frenzy.

Donald was done playing and ready to rumble. He pulled back and shoved hard, drawing almost all the way out and in again. 'Slut-cunt's body was slammed forward into the restraining waist bar. Donald held her hips to get better leverage for his ram strokes. 'Slut-cunt' was grunting with each blow of Donald's groin against her ass cheeks. Donald was in the groove and climbing the thrill hill. 'Slut-cunt's growls grew louder as Donald initiated a final frenzy of strokes, halting deep on the last one and pouring out the dregs of his remaining semen into the welcoming womb.

'Slut-cunt' sensed his discharge and let her own orgasm out of its confinement. Her tube clenched and throbbed on Donald's heated rod. He remained still and let her orgasmic contractions massage his cock deep inside her pulsating tunnel. Finally the pulses died down.

Donald slid his still hard cock out of 'slut-cunt' and waggled to her front. Dawn lifted 'slut-cunt's head by her hair and Donald slapped her lips with his slippery rod. 'Slut-cunt' opened wide and took the cock in her mouth, licking and sucking his prick clean of semen and cunt lubricant.

Dawn held Donald's velvet robe for him to don. He swirled the hems around his legs with gusto and marched stage left to a waiting Dorothy. She pecked his cheek and told him what a wonderful performance he had given. She hugged his arm and guided him back to the dressing room.

Onstage, Dani and Dawn righted the bondage frame. They unfastened 'slut-cunt's ankle and wrist shackles and took off her blindfold. The assistants supported 'slut-cunt' as she regained her balance from the strain of being slung up for several hours. Placing her between them, they linked hands and bowed to the unseen audience. There was some applause but the onstage ladies understood that beyond the lights the gentlemen were deep into second or third rounds of coitus with their hostesses. Their attentions and energies were engaged elsewhere. The curtain fell and the trio exited the stage.

Dorothy removed Donald's suspender shorts and face make up. She helped him don his street clothes and led him out to the lobby. The theatre bar was nearly empty but they sat for a while over a simple drink. Dorothy subtly interviewed Donald to be sure he was not troubled or distraught by the spectacle he had endured. He seemed okay. The theatre management lamented past incidents where a patron had ended up in a police drunk tank or emergency room from the unfamiliar psychological distress.

Dorothy escorted Donald to the entrance and kissed him sweetly goodnight. Donald walked out to hail a cab back to his hotel. His flight would take him home tomorrow. He was content that his time in Las Vegas had been well spent. He would come back someday. But he doubted it would ever get this good again.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers
12