Total Woman Security 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was always good to start the rotations on a Friday night. That way, the new housemates spent plenty of quality time throughout the weekend to rediscover past revelries and generate new ones. Monday morning usually found all the Chiefs satiated but nearly exhausted and drained. It was good to be a Chief.

---------------------------------

Evette loitered in the lobby. It was late Friday afternoon and she looked forward to her first ever weeklong house-mating with a Chief. Evette was content with her first week as a newly promoted special assistant. Each Chief had been helpful and coached her through the routine administrative duties. Twice each day, she steered the enthusiastic junior assistants into the Chief's office for his stress relief sessions.

On Tuesday, she was Franco's special assistant. At mid-morning, the slated junior assistant arrived for her appointment with Franco. Evette paged him and ushered the junior assistant into the inner office. Emerging later, the junior assistant's makeup was mussed and Evette gave her a sly hand sign to remove some errant spunk from her chin. The assistant finger-gobbled the overflow before giggling her way back to her cubicle workstation.

In the afternoon, another junior assistant appeared, dressed in a plaid skirt and high heels. Her white panties peeked out below the very short hem as she stepped to a waiting seat. Franco emerged in person to warmly greet his appointment. He was obviously delighted for their re-acquaintance as he guided her through his office door with a palm on her nearly bare butt cheek. During the next hour, Evette heard occasional muffled bumps and titters and finally an ascending moan and cry. Soon, the junior assistant departed with a broad smile and sprightly gait. An envious Evette entered Franco's office with end of day paperwork. Franco was seated at his desk. The couch pillows were disarrayed; one was on the floor. A pair of white panties lay crumpled and forgotten on the corner of his desk.

By Thursday, Evette was keen to get in on a stress-relief appointment. During the past year in her role as a junior assistant, she had volunteered for stress reliefs several times a week. She scanned today's roster of requests and discovered that her Chief for the day had asked for a vaginal session. In the past, she had executed only quick blowjobs for this particular Chief and never vaginal. This time, the Chief graciously allocated her a full hour as he guided Evette's seated cowgirl efforts into repeated mutual orgasms.

---------------------

The elevator finally dinged as the doors slid open and a delayed Franco emerged. Evette felt butterflies. She recalled the long moan from Tuesday's stress-reliever and needed to discover what had made that junior assistant so blissful after her time with Franco. Evette faced his way and stood with her hands clasped lightly in front.

Franco couldn't suppress his smile. He was flipping with joy inside. He was thrilled to be Evette's first week-long housemate. The first week with a newly promoted special assistant was always... well, special. No amount of explanation or briefing could prepare the newbie for the intricacies of the Chief's hands-on demonstration of her housemate duties. Franco closed the distance and stood looking down at Evette. She craned her neck to look up at his handsome chiseled face.

Evette was lovely. Thin platinum blond strands swirled about her shoulders and hung way down her back. Her striking light blue eyes were surrounded by muted neutral makeup. Her thin lips were cherry red. Her light sleeveless summer dress clinched her waist and was short enough to display lots of trim toned thighs perched on strapped high heels. Her petite paleness contrasted darkly with the mulatto chocolate coloring of the tall muscular Francis.

"Evette, sorry I was delayed. Hong Kong had problems again. But I am so pleased to see you on time and ready to go. You are ready to go, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir, I had my clothes and toiletries moved to your apartment this afternoon. The concierge said the food and drinks are well stocked. We should be uninterrupted by errands for the next few days. Have I done the right things?"

"Let's hope so. We'll see. Shall we go?"

Franco and Evette departed the lobby and strolled the few blocks to the mid-rise building where TWS maintained their executive residential suites.

Franco's apartment was high enough to provide a decent view, though it was not at the penthouse level. That floor was occupied by Krista with some space reserved for visiting dignitaries and company directors. Franco's apartment consisted of a spacious living room, efficient kitchen and dining alcove and a luxurious bedroom and bath. Although Evette had been thoroughly briefed, Franco reviewed the housemate rules again.

"You have free run of the apartment. My duties with the company are 24/7 and I may often be occupied with those matters. Your responsibility here is to safeguard the quality of my time. I expect you to attend me in all things without hesitation. We will dine together and I may choose to help cook. Otherwise, you will occupy yourself with whatever your responsibilities require."

Franco paused as if expecting Evette to start performing her responsibilities. She was new to this so he carried on with the directives.

"To that end, clothes are so unnecessary. Let's get you more comfortable."

Franco lifted the hem of her skirt and drew the fitted garment over Evette's head. He pulled it high and when it cleared her body, her hair danced down in cascades of ruffled blondness. Evette shook her head to settle the scrambled locks into a smoother coiffure. Franco dipped and pushed her panties onto her thighs. Evette saved the tall Franco from a bothersome stoop by completing the fabric scrap's journey down and off her heels. She held them out to him. Franco tossed the dress towards the living room sofa but he pocketed the panties as another of his housemate inauguration keepsakes.

Franco gazed over the slender figure of beauty displayed before him. Platinum rivulets traced over her face, shadowing the delicate features. Her hair flowed down her shoulders and graced her conical boobs. Their size was moderate and very symmetrical with prominent pointy nipples. Franco flicked and plucked the hard rosy points. Evette twinkled and smiled at his playful touch.

Franco took a step back and dropped his arms to his sides. Evette took the cue, stepping forward and beginning Franco's disrobement. She was respectful of his costly apparel and treated each piece in its proper form. She concurrently performed her initial exploration of the apartment, teasingly drawing out the preparation process.

The jacket, shirt and trousers were hung in the bedroom closet, shoes mounted properly on the shoe tree. Franco's undergarments disappeared in a laundry hamper. Franco enjoyed watching her limber body move about. It was a superb start to his first extended weekend assessment of her. He expected her to return to the living room but instead heard the shower start. Evette appeared in the doorway of the bedroom suite and crooked a finger, calling him to his cleansing.

Franco stepped into the shower followed by a now shorter barefooted Evette. She sponge lathered him from head to toe. Without her heels, she was small next to Franco. She worked his head and shoulders, brushing her wet breasts and groin hard against him as she stretched on tiptoe to reach his height. Franco considerately offered her the same cleansing service, but used his bare hands to swipe body gel on her skin, paying plentiful attention to her cunt, ass and tits. Positioned beneath the shower's warm pulsing jet, they repeated the rubdowns, removing the suds.

Franco decided toweling would be an intolerable interruption. In the shower, he scooped up Evette's ass cheeks and held her pussy high against his abdomen. He duck walked Evette to the bed and simply fell forward onto the comforter with her water-soaked body beneath his. They shared their first kiss ever. She sucked his tongue as she wiggled under his damp bulk, trying to get into position for the impending fuck. Franco moved to brace on forehead and toes, elevating his hips to give her some room but not so much that his chest lost contact with her divine nipples.

Evette reached between and placed Franco's cock tip against her vaginal lips. Franco took a breath through her bath scented hair that enclosed his face. He pressed forward, getting the knob inside. Evette moaned from the stretch of even the initial penetration. Franco pushed harder and employed small reverses until his chubby erection was fully buried. He paused and lifted his face. They exchanged another kiss.

Franco set the pace. Evette noted his rhythm and matched it with clenches and rolls, dragging Franco's cock knob all along her vaginal tube. The sensations for both were heavenly. Franco huffed and puffed to his peak and pumped his first spunk of the weekend into Evette's welcoming body. He collapsed in her hip saddle. As he relaxed, Franco's nose was again engulfed by the shampoo and soap perfumes clinging to Evette's hair and skin. She was lazing her finger tips across his muscled back and shoulders.

Franco thought this was a good introduction to the training regimen. During their subsequent weeks together over the next year, Franco would escalate the physicality of the foreplay. He and the other Chiefs would, in turn, build Evette's tolerance for the crucial proclivities of a promoted field agent. Their profession was rough and worldly. They dealt with lots of unscrupulous people. Sex was a tool and a weapon for achieving TWS mission goals.

But this week would be a chance for Evette to experience her less arduous roles and responsibilities. Franco would give the novice these first weeks in her training year to acclimate to his macho libido as he discovered her particular natural sensual quirks. It was good to be a Chief.

12