Total Woman Security 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherina for her part remained docile and compliant under the domineering stud. She waited in position even after he pulled out and reseated himself on the sofa rather than the chair. Cesar bade her join him. She curled up beside him, legs tucked beneath, reprising her pose from before, but now fully naked and flushed with sexual tension.

Cesar tucked an arm across Catherina's shoulder and idly fingered her exposed tit. His other hand grazed her thighs and vulva. Catherina let her limbs hang limp. Cesar had not invited her to do more than that and she played the passive-aggressive role. She needed to lead Cesar forward in the Evita Gambit.

"Sir, how did you know I would accept and respond so willingly to that kind of forceful treatment?"

"Barto informed me of his conversation with your friend, Gabriella. She indicated you would enjoy it. Did you enjoy it?"

Catherina lowered her eyes as she murmured "Yes."

"How about Gabriella? Does she crave it quick and rough like you?"

"No, I don't think so. She is much more of a romantic: weekend get-aways, evening cruises, furtive petting, taking the time to get a man's blood boiling before blowing his mind with an earth-shaking orgasm. Starry-eyed dreamy stuff like that."

"Well, that doesn't sound like Barto. He's pretty quick and unsophisticated."

Catherina hung silent as Cesar mulled through his mental catalog of associates. Cesar mused on the possibilities for Gabriella. He needed someone who would see reason if Cesar wanted to swap or borrow Gabriella and Catherina for some group sex.

"I have friend named Dominic. He's also a bit of a romantic. Let me see about setting the two of them up. They can use my Taboga Island bungalow and private beach to get better acquainted. I think that arrangement might work out."

That matter taken care of, Cesar wanted to continue getting better acquainted with Catherina. He gently disengaged Catherina and stood over her.

"I'm starved. How about getting some dinner? Then we can descend to my home where we can explore dark scenarios in my distinctive basement playroom. I have new toys that I am just dying to try out."

Catherina's imagination flitted to a dark room with flickering flame for light, weird tools and chains hanging on the walls. She was tied down naked to a wooden bench with black leather straps, Cesar hovering over her with more black objects. She squirmed in ominous distress, her eyes wide and round, but no sound came from her gagged mouth.

A shiver ran Catherina's spine and palpitated against her clit. She gave a head shake to clear her frenzied mind. Cesar was staring at her. He suspected she was already fantasizing on the possibilities. Catherina's face turned a small smile.

Catherina sleekly extended her arm towards Cesar. He gallantly kissed the back of her hand as he helped her to stand. Catherina curtsied and put on a bright smile.

"Thank you, kind sir. That sounds doubly delicious: dinner and a dungeon. What a lucky girl I am!"

---------------------------------------------------

Gabriella let the sea breeze flutter her hair behind her as she watched Taboga Island grow nearer beyond the bow of the high-speed catamaran. The morning wind was warm but it still gave a slight chill to her near-bare thong bikinied body. Dominic held her bare back against his chest as he peered past her shoulder. Her perfumed scent combined with fresh salt air filled his nostrils. His hand crept up to cup a string bikinied boob. Gabriella rubbed the back of her head against his shoulder and neck for encouragement. This would be a good day for sun and beach fun. The catamaran raced past the slower Tabogo Island ferry, carrying its overload of pedestrian day-trippers. Dominic had booked faster tickets on the cat to beat the daily vacationing crowd to the popular offshore getaway.

The catamaran arrived to an almost deserted pier, an hour ahead of the ferry-borne throng. Dominic and Gabriella grabbed their daybags and headed ashore. They wandered to a secluded spot far from town, near the private beach bungalow loaned to Dominic by his friend, Cesar.

Settling in their things, the pair waded away from the sandy shore into the aquamarine water. They splashed and chased each other in the knee watery paradise, laughing and squealing. One time, Dominic grabbed at Gabriella as she twisted away. His hand entangled her top, the snaps popped and it peeled off her chest. Gabriella hooted playfully and pranced away, her naked boobs bouncing in the kicked up sea spray.

Dominic gave chase and finally caught her in waist deep water. She twisted into him and hugged his neck as she kissed him. Dominic hugged her torso and crushed her magnificent sea-drenched tits against his chest. Gabriella wrapped her legs around his waist and he duck-walked her to shore, plopping her down on the spread beach blanket. She continued to kiss and wiggled beneath Dominic, rubbing her groin against his growing erection.

Dominic raised his head and looked around. The close-by private beach was deserted. In the distance, the disgorged ferry passengers were dispersing on the public sands, unpacking beach paraphernalia. Children were already running in the shallow surf, ignoring shouted parental cautions.

Dominic rose up and drew Gabriella with him. Her tits jostled and settled, they really were magnificent to behold. He led her to the beach house and into the bedroom with its panoramic sea view beyond the veranda. Dominic plucked her side ties and the soddened thong bottoms fell to the floor. Gabriella knelt and yanked off Dominic's swim trunks. Grasping his erection, she led him to the outdoor shower where they rinsed off salt and sand under luke-warm water. Hand in hand they returned to the bedroom.

It was counterpoint to the spirited lead-up. Dominic and Gabriella fell into bed together, romantically smoothing hands on skin, shifting positions for intimate erogenous kissing, and lazing through tender love sessions that lingered through the morning, creating multiple orgasms for both.

They ate voraciously at lunch, satiating their caloric appetites, re-energizing in order to satiate their sexual appetites through the coming afternoon. Another gamesome skip through the surf preceded a blowjob on the beach blanket. Dominic repaid the oral gift to Gabriella's ecstatic glee. The sun trod relentlessly across the sky towards it destiny with the western horizon.

Late in the afternoon, the towel-packed beach bag sat outside on the veranda while inside the bedroom a cock-packed Gabriella sat astride Dominic. She rode him gently for a long time. He played with her magnificent boobs, kneading the masses as he thumbed her nipples. She felt his essence fill her cunt just as she achieved her own ecstatic peak.

On the returning catamaran, the dusk found Gabriella cuddled on the top deck in Dominic's embrace. They watched the cat maneuver around freighters and tankers swaying at anchor, the Panamx giants awaiting their turn to enter the locks and transit the canal. Their mast lights twinkled with Christmas Tree colors. The sea breeze ruffled Gabriella's tresses. She held Dominic's warm hand inside her blouse and windbreaker, lightly against her bra-less breast. His fingers teased her nipple. She hoped Dominic felt as satiated as she did from their romantic all-day fuck-fest.

"Do you remember my friend, Catherina?"

Dominic nuzzled Gabriella's neck and mumbled an affirmative.

"Do you have friends who might be interested in meeting her? Things aren't going well with Cesar. I'm worried about her. She needs to find a stronger man. Perhaps another banker or financier but he must be a firm manly lover with stamina; someone just like you." Gabriella twisted her head and pecked his cheek.

Dominic paused in his petting of Gabriella's boob as he remembered the other dark buxom beauty. His cock gave an encouraging twitch. He would gladly date her himself.

Dominic's imagination went into overload, thinking of plausible settings: maybe a steady diet of ménage-a-trois. Or possibly spend weeknights with Catherina and then weekends with Gabriella; switching their schedules around periodically for a bit of variety. After the women became acclimated to the arrangement, he could occasionally swap one with a colleague and delight in fucking the swap-mate's chica. He knew several colleagues with blondes and redheads that might like a transient variation in bedroom décor. Or maybe even...

Dominic quietly shook his head 'No'. His frequent balling of Gabriella alone was exhausting enough. Fucking them both would probably kill him. And after the mind-blowing sex today, he was hesitant to risk losing Gabriella.

Gabriella felt Dominic's slow head shake and thought he was declining to take the bait. She needed to prompt his inventiveness.

"Is that a 'No'? You can't think of anyone suitable who would be interested?"

Dominic's palm reactivated, fingers stroking Gabriella's nipple. Better a boob in the hand than two in the bush. However, if he managed to keep both Catherina and Gabriella in his ring of associates, future exchanges could still be possible.

Dominic whispered to Gabriella under her fragrant hair. "I have an associate, Eduardo. He is actually the top honcho of our local specialized association. Eduardo is mature and world-wise, a man with exotic and sophisticated tastes. He might be interested in dating Catherina. Undoubtedly, she will find herself attracted to Eduardo. Let's arrange a coffee date and see where it leads."

----------------------------------------

Catherina swung her crossed leg impatiently as she sipped espresso at the sidewalk café waiting for her rendezvous with Eduardo. He was late. The afternoon waned as the light faded and the tall building shadows lengthened. She must have been in the sun too long today. Usually coffee perked her up but this one had her feeling light-headed and droopy. Her eyes closed and her head nodded forward.

A slow-moving black limousine slipped to a stop at the curb and two men in dark suits and sunglasses emerged. They scanned the street for curious onlookers. Seeing none, one man placed a $100 bill beneath the empty demitasse saucer. The other hefted the limp Catherina and placed her in the limo's backseat. The men bracketed Catherina between them as the limo slipped away from the cafe. The waiter re-emerged and pocketed the C-note as he cleared the table and went inside. The café door shut and the sign in the window flipped to CLOSED.

"Okay, let's get rid of any tracking and listening devices."

The men tugged at Catherina's clothes, shoes and jewelry, removing each piece and tossing the articles out the car windows. Now fully nude, Catherina sat dumbly, unresisting in her drugged twilight dream-state.

The limousine cruised up Ancon Hill between the villas and high-rises affordable only to the rich and super-rich of Panama City. They turned beneath a foliaged masonry arch and the automatic gate closed behind them. One man hoisted Catherina over his shoulder and carried her limp nude body inside the expansive house.

---------------------------------

Catherina's mind inched out of its stupor. She seemed to be nude and blindfolded. Her hair hung free about her neck and shoulders. Her arms and legs were bound to an upholstered wooden chair. She heard a fountain bubbling, bird cheeps and crickets. She felt a slight breeze. The air smelled of tropical flowers and another more earthy scent, like fresh turned garden soil.

Footfalls echoed in the distance and drew near.

"Ahh, my darling Catherina, you are awake. Welcome to my holiday home. The city can be all hustle and bustle. I like making my little rendezvous here, away from prying eyes and ears."

Catherina sat still, seeking clues to the man's identity. His English held a Spanish accent; a Latino man. His hands checked her bindings, concerned with details and specifics; a man of experience and caution. The air stirred as he moved around her. She smelled his cologne, citrusy and flora; a man of culture and taste.

"So, Total Woman Security has sent you to find me."

Catherina felt a chill descend her spine. Her cover was blown. She hoped Gabriella would note her absence and raise the alarm.

The man spoke brightly. "Well...here I am!"

'Estevan!' thought Catherina, 'this man is Estevan!'

Other footfalls approached, more than one person, irregular, as if struggling with a weighty load.

"Ahh, and our other special guest has arrived."

Catherina heard a large something placed in front of her, the wooden object scraping on the concrete deck as it was positioned. There was a muffled voice grunting indistinctly.

"Ladies... and gentlemen... let's all get acquainted."

Catherina's blindfold was removed and, as her vision cleared and focused, she saw Gabriella, gagged and bound nude to a chair like her own. Gabriella's hair tousled when the blindfold was removed, leaving free fall tendrils hanging over her eyes and cheeks. The gag followed. Each operative's face froze with the shock of recognition.

"Catherina!"

"Gabriella!"

Estevan chuckled. "And I think you are already intimately familiar with my other guests: Antonio, Barto, Cesar and Dominic."

Estevan's four junior associates stood attentively at ease, having accomplished their pleasurable obligations as bait and delivery boys for their boss.

"It appears that TWS's beautiful agents have probed and penetrated my little money laundering ring. Or should I say that my little ring has had the profound pleasure of probing and penetrating TWS's beautiful agents?"

Estevan laughed quietly at his own joke. His four junior associates merely grinned broadly, reminiscing about the sexual encounters, respectfully awaiting the continuation of their boss's speech.

"My subordinates are enthralled with your fucking proclivities. They were titillated and thrilled. The boys wanted to continue the cycle, sharing your spectacular talents with others. But I was concerned; if I let you go on fucking the hired help, you might escape my grasp."

Estevan stood in front of Caterina, reached out and grasped her right tit, hefting the bouncy globe. He pinched and pulled on the left nipple. He reached down and palmed her snatch, sniffing deeply of her musk that was smeared on his hand. Estevan sighed and turned to Gabriella. He tilted his head in acknowledgement of her similar magnificence.

"I find it such a shame to prematurely end your gallant fuck-for-all and deny so many others such truly gratifying access to your impressive bodies."

Estevan shrugged and sighed. His voice turned to a tone of quiet acquiescence.

"Well, that's too bad. But it was inevitable. Nothing lasts forever. Fortunately, we were able to offload our accounts to other banks around the world. Unfortunately, we will have to relocate our enterprise elsewhere. Panama has been good for us but there are other failed states with marginal governance and greedy leaders. We will re-establish our businesses there."

Catherina and Gabriella had been silent during the monologue. Their training taught them that listening and not talking was the way to garner information and useful intelligence. Estevan continued.

"I can see why my associates were dismayed when I explained that their use of your sexual talents was at an end. My strategy was for us to simply disappear. But the boys yearned to partake once more of your bodies. Alas, as part of our plan, I promised them one more round of erotic indulgence. So here we are. I now regret that I was unable to reap my own share of this delightful feast of pleasure."

Having completed the preliminaries, Estevan swept his arms wide open in a gesture of welcome before the bound women and his men.

"Please, gentlemen, enjoy your promised evening and its carnal bounty. I will return before dawn to complete the arrangements for our exodus."

Estevan re-entered the mansion and closed the glass French doors behind him. The two women and four men were left to their nocturnal activities under the starry sky in the dimly lit manicured patio garden.

The men began eagerly doffing their clothes. They had individually contemplated sharing, swapping or using these two women in tandem. Granted, they had imagined different circumstances but nobody balked at this golden opportunity to live out those fantasies.

Gabriella and Catherina both surreptitiously tested their bindings but each concluded the ropes and handcuffs were too secure for them to slip out of. Catherina noticed a stuffed beach bag on the patio near the mansion.

A nude Antonio and Barto took position either side of the seated Gabriella. One held her in a firm grasp as the other unknotted the bindings. They half-walked, half carried her to a low granite garden bench. Cesar and Dominic were waiting, having draped the smooth flat surface with a padded towel from the beach bag. Antonio and Barto laid Gabriella face up to the bench, limbs fastened to the stone legs, leaving her open and available for their use. Gabriella looked sideways and spotted a row of three miniature ceramic gnomes standing guard along the garden's foliage edge. Their stoic enameled faces gazed emotionlessly upon her preparations.

Meanwhile, Ceasar and Dominic turned their attention to Catherina. Similarly, they unfastened her from her chair and refastened her to a second granite bench. If she tilted her head high enough, she could peer between her tits, over her exposed cunt and see Gabriella fastened to the farther bench, her pink gash framed between her wide spread thighs. Gabriella was of a similar mind and was looking toward Catherina down her own bound body. They eyed each other, trying to transmit moral support and courage to the other, broadcasting mutual assurance with facial expressions that they were worried and uncomfortable but not hurt.

The men gathered in a circle and played a quick game of rock-paper-scissors, determining an impartial rotation of turns with the females. Breaking huddle, Antonio and Cesar strode to the familiar Catherina; Barto and Dominic took position either side of their favorite Gabriella.

Dominic kneeled between Gabriella's legs, used two fingers of one hand to spread her labia and swiped his rough tongue up her cunt lips and over her clitoris. Gabriella gave a startled yelp and lifted her hips off the bench. Barto laughed. Dominic may have chuckled but it would have gone undetected as he buried his mouth over Gabriella's cunt. Gabriella gave intermittent yaps and cries as Dominic sucked intensely and pressed his stuttering tongue hard against her soft pink folds.

Barto placed a bolster cushion under Gabriella's head, tilting her face up and forward. If not for Dominic's bobbing head blocking her view, she could have seen Catherina, as before, on the far bench. Barto threw a leg over Gabriella's stomach and placed his erection between her tits. With her arms bound down at her sides, Barto was left to press her cleavage together. Fully embedded between her wonderful boobs, he began the strokes along the fleshy tunnel. His tip approached but did not touch her cherry colored lips.

The men were using Gabriella but so far had not penetrated her. Her distress was supplanted by a lust and Dominic's familiar tongue was putting a tingle in her groin.

Catherina was receiving similar attention from Antonio and Cesar. Cesar was clumsily lapping her cunt, unused to servicing a female. He was more accustomed to being serviced. Antonio was kneading and tapping Catherina's tits, watching them pulse and jiggle. Catherina looked left and saw her own audience of impassive faced ceramic gnomes. Despite her practiced familiarity with bizarre and worldly sexuality, the cartoonish sculptures' immobile stares were unnerving. She couldn't figure why; it just felt creepy. A shiver ran up her spine. A smug Cesar noted the tremor, took credit and smirked inwardly. In the future, he thought, more lucky women would enjoy his newfound appetite for cunnilingus.