Total Woman Security 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antonio straddled Catherina's warmed breasts and elevated her face with a handful of hair. He tapped her lightly on the cheek for attention. She met his gaze.

"Now you are going to suck me nice. If you try to hurt me, I will hurt you back... badly. Do you understand?"

Catherina was bound down and in no position to offer effective resistance. So far, the men had not physically hurt her or Gabriella. It was better to survive the battle and live to fight another day. Catherina nodded her hair-suspended head in agreement.

Antonio leaned in and touched the tip of his knob to her lips. Catherina puckered and tickled his slit with her tongue tip. Antonio smiled, pressed forward and offered her more stiff meat. She opened in welcome and slid her tongue under the crown and fluttered it. Having tested her mood and found her agreeable, Antonio pressed forward and filled Catherina's mouth with his solid erection. His hips moved higher, allowing her head to rest on the bench. He took up the pace and sawed his prick back and forth between her cheeks, across her tongue, bumping her tonsils. Catherina closed her eyes and let him stroke at the pace he wanted.

With eyes closed, Catherina moved her sensual focus to her cunt where Cesar's amateur mouth was finally doing a better job of raising her ardor. The pair of men seemed content with their present routines. Catherina felt less imperiled and, if not pleased, at least a little relieved about the way things were unfolding. She even felt somewhat aroused. That was not surprising. Her extensive skills training incorporated danger as a general stimulus, transforming that emotion subsequently into sexual excitement.

Catherina heard Antonio building his vocal grunts and his stroke pace in her mouth quickened. She knew he was close. And so was she. As Antonio stiffened his hips and halted half-embedded, Catherina's groin exploded in electric skittles. She opened her mouth to cry out just as she was flooded by Antonio's discharge. Her mouth gurgled out noise, air and sperm. It dribbled off her chin and Antonio's groin. She managed not to inhale the concoction, swallowing some and holding the rest for subsequent disposal.

Antonio backed out and off Catherina. Cesar had ceased his ministrations to her vulva. Catherina raised her head to peer down at her fellow agent. Gabriella was also clear of her paramours for the moment. Her pillow elevated face was covered with volumes of Barto's genetic white goo. Her mouth was open, breathing rapidly, her body recovering from her own intense orgasm.

Antonio and Barto had blown their first loads and they were seated on the concrete patio deck, breathing hard and refracting their strength for another round with the women. Cesar and Dominic were strutting around the benches, anticipating their further engagement with the bound women. They exchanged prior lovers: Barto chose Catherina, Cesar selected Gabriella. Both men had imagined frolicking with the other woman and here was their chance to try them out.

Cesar tenderly toweled the coat of Barto's spunk off Gabriella's face. He wiped Catherina's vaginal juices from his own face. He removed the bolster cushion from beneath her head. Continued foreplay was superfluous. The dark souled Cesar simply draped his naked body over Gabriella's prone form, lined up and drove home, filling her cunt with his engorged cock. Gabriella moaned at the sudden plunge and was thankful that her cunt was still fully lubricated from Dominic's prior labors.

Cesar was primed and ready by the run-up to this session of coitus. He bore down and set a macho pace, pounding hard and fast. His knob scoured Gabriella's sensitive cunt walls, burnishing his corona and shaft with her wet warm vaginal caresses. Before long, he peaked and dumped his essence in Gabriella's womb. Even after his final discharge, Cesar leisurely rubbed the corona along Gabriella's spongy length, drawing out his pleasure and satisfaction. In the soft moon glow of the garden, he heard Catherina's and Dominic's cries of mutual ecstasy as that pair reached their coincident orgasmic peaks. Cesar drew off Gabriella and sat beside the reinvigorated Antonio and Barto. They were soon joined by Dominic.

The quartet conferred. An arrangement and schedule evolved as each man would continue to use the bound women in turn. The stars ticked across the sky at a leisurely pace. Time passed as the men drained out their waning lust in and on their captives. The women compliantly endured their ordeal, mollified by random orgasms of their own.

At 4 AM, Estevan reappeared. The party must wrap-up. He examined the women as they lay bound in place. They were literally fucked out but otherwise unharmed. He sat in a chair as he directed his underlings to unbind and clean the women up in preparation for their return to the city. The captives were exhausted, docile and cooperative; their cleansings both external and internal. Warm sponges, shampoos and douches removed all genetic evidence.

Thin wool blankets were thrown over their shoulders. They were held tight by a man at either arm and presented for final inspection before the seated Estevan. He reached a hand inside each wool shroud and ran a finger over their slits; he smelled only soapy perfume. He gave a strong squeeze and fondle to the women's breasts. Ah, he thought, how this pair could have invigorated his monotonous way of life if he had just interceded with his associates sooner and taken his share of the sexual spoils. At least his horny young subordinates got their promised final taste of these prime morsels of flesh.

Estevan nodded his acceptance of the cleanup measures. A folded white cloth suddenly covered the females' noses and mouths. The ether-saturated fabric was the last thing they would remember of the night.

--------------------------------------------

Dawn was just breaking over the rooftops in downtown Panama City. Catherina groggily stirred awake. She was seated in front of the prior day's sidewalk café, exactly where she had nodded off. Gabriella was slumped in a similar chair beside her. They were disheveled and naked but for the swathing blankets: no clothes, no shoes, no cell phones, no purses, no money, and no identification. And they had failed in their mission; the money launderers had escaped.

At the same time, Estevan was meeting his accomplices outside Tocumen Airport. He distributed their new identities: passports, cash, flight tickets and the location of a third world country where they would reassemble in three months to renew their money laundering syndicate. Until then, they were free to enjoy themselves.

Estevan's underlings were feeling quite smug. They had flush new bank accounts, freedom of movement and would reminisce forever about balling the sweetest pair of pussies they had ever fucked.

Estevan sensed their hubris and cautioned them to stay out of trouble until their new covers were well established under the protection of the third world country's dictatorial regime. This time, they had thwarted and overcome entrapment and defeat by Total Woman Security. But these latest escapades had taught both Estevan and the Chiefs at TWS some true facts of life:

*** You can't win 'em all.

*** It's better to survive the battle and live to fight another day.

*** The struggle between good and evil never ends.