Total Woman Vignettes 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn petted his length with a wetted finger pad, gently patting the shaft, sizing up the main vein and the large pliable knob. She rubbed the edges of the tip slit and the corona. She sought clues to exact positions and sensitivities. Testing a particular area, Evelyn peeked surreptitiously at Mr. Rubin's face for signs of the threshold between delight and discomfort.

Mr. Rubin's erection was growing steadily within her grasp. His cock skin stretched tighter on his swelling penile muscle, honing nerve availability. Evelyn invested time retracing her tracks and noting changes. There was more sensitivity at certain places than there was before. Mr. Rubin was fully erect and she felt his heartbeat in the cock vein. She used another finger to test the vein where it passed the perineum. Same pulse, so the throbs weren't just cock muscle ticks. The time had come.

Evelyn held his pole at an angle towards her face. "Do you feel ready? Do I have your permission to continue?"

Mr. Rubin croaked out a throated 'Yes' and hurriedly nodded as much as the foam chair allowed movement.

Evelyn held his gaze, smiled, opened wide and licked the underside of the shaft from scrotum to tip. She broke gaze and rotated her head; giving a full length lick to the left side and then the right. She returned to the underside and fluttered her tongue tip against spots she had identified as considerably sensitive during her nerve location analysis. The male muscle bobbed away in autonomic response.

Evelyn's hands never touched Mr. Rubin's cock but rather rested or swept along his outer thighs. Mr. Rubin's inner thighs were brushed by Evelyn's soft boobs as her body swayed with the strokes. Mr. Rubin gripped handfuls of the Tantric chair foam beneath his sides and butt. He was resolutely determined to escape the urge to grab Evelyn's hair and jam his cock all at once down her throat. This setup was Evelyn's specialty; as a proper gentleman, he must let her take the lead. He forced his body to détente, relax and accept the stimulus. His balls were boiling with sperm.

Evelyn positioned her mouth open and above his knob. Her tongue darted out to tease the V gap of the corona. That had been Mr. Rubin's most attuned nerve endings and he groaned at the sputtering touch. She pursed her lips and descended over the knob, letting her lips press every spot until the corona was just inside. She fluttered the V again, this time the trapped knob pulsed and Mr. Rubin's whole body juddered. She slid her lips up and down the knob several more times, finally stopping embedded to flutter once more. She waited out the repeated knob jitters.

Evelyn descended slowly, the flat of her tongue pressing the underside. At successive stages, she twisted her littoral digit around both sides, rotating her head each way to give more extent to the side shaft caress. She was successful at covering the total terrain, tongue tip touching the back of the shaft from both directions. At about three quarter depth, she felt his tip bump the entrance to her throat. Mr. Rubin was humming out moans and guttural little words of praise.

The magic moment had arrived. Evelyn breathed deep, pressed forward and took him in. The knob passed her tonsils. When Mr. Rubin was fully in, she revolved her head and neck back and forth, her tonsils performing an 'around-the-world' on his corona.

Mr. Rubin cried out from the intense stimulation. His restraint collapsed and he grabbed her hair, pulling upward. She would not comply and a struggle ensued. Evelyn braced her knees wider on the floor and hugged his thighs, unavoidably squeezing her boobs between his captured legs. Mr. Rubin braced into a forward crunch, yanking harder. But he was unstable on the foam chair and powerless to tussle with much effect. Evelyn was in control.

Mr. Rubin surrendered to his passions. He fell back in the chair and raised his face skyward. His voice rang loud and long. His open mouth, throat and lungs packed the room with the power of his ecstasy. Evelyn halted and backed his knob out of her throat just as the first ropes broke out of Mr. Rubin's cock. The ivory liquid shot forth, bouncing off the confines of her pink oral grotto and pooling under her tongue. When the discharges finally ended, she caught her breath and then swallowed the sticky volume in one gulp.

Evelyn bent her head down and let his erection cradle on her tongue. Evelyn felt the throb of Mr. Rubin's heartbeat in his main penis vein and gauged his decreasing heart rate. His erection followed suit and decreased in firmness. She waited, peering upward through her disheveled tresses. Finally, Mr. Rubin opened his eyes and blinked to awareness. He saw her face, still worshiping his substantial but softening erection with her mouth. This time she didn't resist as his grip in her hair guided her head off his manhood. She gentled his flaccid meat against his belly. She spoke softly, caringly, reverently.

"Are you okay? That was pretty intense. I was worried that I went too far with a man your age."

"Yeah, I'm okay. Wow! I must confess that was the strongest I have cum in quite some time. You were definitely worth the wait and return trip. I'm wrung out. Can you help me up?"

Evelyn untangled herself from between Mr. Rubin's legs and helped him to slowly stand. She shuffled him to the bed where he crawled in and lay prone with arms splayed outward. She left him there to recover. Evelyn put away the Tantric chair and retrieved a cool cloth for his forehead and moist towels to clean and soothe his well worked genitals.

Mr. Rubin was tired but managed to assist getting under the covers. Evelyn joined him and snuggled her breasts into his arms and chest as Mr. Rubin settled into a deep slumber. When his breathing became stable and deep, she was satisfied that he was comfortable. Evelyn allowed herself to drift off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------

Mr. Rubin awoke in the night lying against a warm naked Evelyn. The dreams of the earlier orgasm and its afterglow had swelled his cock anew. Now that he had cum down her throat, Evelyn had concluded the primary round of sensual performances that had begun with Mr. Rubin's visit during the preceding Father-Daughter Weekend. He reminisced how she had used her cunt that weekend to lovingly caress his cock to their mutual joy and satisfaction. He was delighted that there remained time this weekend for him to savor a second helping of the previous courses from Evelyn's sexual banquet.

Mr. Rubin rolled on top of Evelyn, poking his erection at her cunt. She slipped out of her slumber and dexterously placed his knob neatly at her ready entrance. They stroked and caressed deeply until Mr. Rubin spilled into her again, collapsed and rolled off. Waking late in the morning, they ate a room service brunch. Then they spent their remaining few hours gaily cavorting about the suite, their inventive sexual positions challenging the furnishings to bear up under lively unusual use.

------------------------------------------

Sunday afternoon, Evelyn placed a padded wooden chair in the middle of the room. She guided Mr. Rubin to sit, facing him away from the door.

"Have you ever made love to a woman while you were blindfolded?' she asked.

Mr. Rubin couldn't think of any times though he often closed his eyes during sex.

"Well, the TWA students have tried it many times with Guest Coaches who wish to remain anonymous. Blindfolding and restraints are part of our standard TWA curriculum. Lacking tactile and visual sensory input, we center on the other senses. We find it heightens the pleasure. Would you like to try it?"

Mr. Rubin agreed. Evelyn hadn't steered him wrong yet. She placed black padded disks over his eye sockets, held in place by a folded soft satin cloth wound around his temples, effectively obscuring his vision. He was comfortable but already felt nervousness at the loss of sight. His other senses did become more alert.

Mr. Rubin smelled Evelyn's mix of floral and musk, heard her gentle breathing, felt it stir the hairs on his neck as she fastened the blindfold. Her hands patted his ears as she checked the fit. His groin gave a tinkle of ... fear... excitement... hope?

"Is that comfortable, Mr. Rubin? Are you ready for your secret woman?"

Mr. Rubin nodded as he gripped the chair seat, giving his hands a convenient resting place.

Evelyn leaned in, her words whispered in his ear, "Enjoy this, mon Cheri... You won't be disappointed."

Mr. Rubin heard Evelyn's heels clack to the door. As it opened, he heard a pair of small girlish giggles. The door closed and a different pair of footfalls strode slowly up behind him. Her movement stirred the air; his exposed skin sensed the motion. Warm hands stole across the blindfold, his neck, his ears, checking again that the fit was snug. She stepped in front of him.

"Hello... Who are you?" Mr. Rubin voice almost quivered.

She replied with a faint 'Shhh...' and a calming finger on his lips.

The woman gently parted his knees wider. He heard and felt her squat or kneel, which one he wasn't sure, but she descended between his knees. Her hands caressed down his arms and lightly lifted his hands to her bulbous bare breasts. She guided his hesitant movements, patiently teaching him to cup, squeeze, kneed and fondle. She straightened his index finger and brushed the pad on her nipple, small circles, nub flicks. She taught his other hand similar arts on her other boob.

Her hands brushed up his inner thighs, warm hands, soft hands, hands that then cradled his scrotum. He paused in his own caresses of her boobs. She left off her genital ministrations to restart Mr. Rubin's attention to her sensitive areolae.

She trailed her hands the same path back to his groin. Now she held his ball sack in one hand as the other hand traced the large vein of his semi-swollen erection. Mr. Rubin responded well and his cock grew until it stood proudly vertical. The preparations were going nicely.

The woman stood, sadly for Mr. Rubin, disengaging the mutual manual caresses. He felt her hands on his cheeks and felt her warm breath descend on his face. A tiny static spark jumped the gap before her minty tasting lips touched his. There upon, the pair reveled in a smoldering tongue-lashed kiss that neither wanted to end. Eventually, she backed off, playing at erratic pecks before terminating the oral link.

The woman stood silently, waiting, as Mr. Rubin breathed gently, waiting stoically for her next move. She moved, straddling his legs, still standing. A warm nipple grazed his cheek, dragging towards his lips. Mr. Rubin opened and captured the stiff nub, sucking gently, tongue-tip flicking the stiffened nub. The woman inhaled a brief sharp quaff of air before exhaling a slow, low moan. She rolled her breast against his mouth. Mr. Rubin tasted strawberry; the woman had tainted her nipples with strawberry essence.

Mr. Rubin backed off and the woman presented her other nipple for his oral efforts. The effect was similar, the flavor the same. She took his hand and held his palm to her cunt. Mr. Rubin oiled a finger with some of the plentiful moisture resident on her soft nether lips. He introduced his lubed finger into her hole.

Mr. Rubin pressed in and felt around until he heard her sharp breath intake and took that as a sign of discovery. He pushed and slid about her G-spot and was rewarded with further and louder moans. The woman revolved her hips in small motions to encourage his explorations. His palm was moistened by her excess musk. Her chest moved in tempo and her breasts waggled slowly across his face. Mr. Rubin captured and licked each nipple as it passed teasingly by his mouth.

The woman was primed and so was Mr. Rubin. The woman moved to an impending seated coitus pose. Mr. Rubin used his slickened fingers to line up his rigid erection. The engorged knob poked at her juicy pink folds, acquiring plenty of lubrication dripping from her tube. The woman dropped her torso and smoothly encased his entire length in one unhurried passage. Mr. Rubin moaned.

At the bottom, the woman settled her weight on his thighs. She circled his neck in a hug, brushing their cheeks together as her face slid by his. The woman held Mr. Rubin in this loving embrace for a protracted instant. Then, she rocked her hips, creating small short swishes.

Mr. Rubin's hands rested on her hips, fingers caressing her smooth ass cheeks. The woman engaged her legs muscles to lengthen the strokes, but still kept them modest in time and span. Her hip muscles rippled rhythmically in his hands beneath her smooth taut skin. Mr. Rubin held his body motionless, letting the gentle but energetic woman provide the exertions of the coupling.

Mr. Rubin sightless condition did indeed heighten his other senses.

Mr. Rubin felt the woman leisurely nip and suckle his earlobe. His chest felt warm, snuggled by her generous breasts rolling flattened across his pectorals. Her soft inner thighs rubbed his hips. Her spongy cunt tube pumped along his knob, corona and shaft, sending delightful skittles all along the hyper-sensitized cock and cunt conjunction.

The woman's fragrant perfume filled his nostrils. Yet it couldn't completely mask the undertone of musk emanating from their drenched slick genital parts. They were ensconced in a sexual bouquet. His tongue retained a strawberry aftertaste.

Mr. Rubin heartbeat thumped in his temples and eardrums. Squishing sounds emanated from their junctures at groin and nipples. Despite her workout, the woman breathed easy, her slow breaths resonant in his ear.

The woman added more length and less time to each stroke, increasing the pace. She bumped Mr. Rubin's pubic bone with hers, adding a little hip roll to accentuate the contact. Mr. Rubin's auditory response, his quickening breath and sharp little grunts, communicated clearly to her that he liked that move. She employed it randomly, teasing Mr. Rubin by its sporadic suspense.

As Mr. Rubin's ardor rose, the woman hesitated, resting static at the bottom, waiting for his drawback from the ascent. She was adroitly working Mr. Rubin towards an earth-shattering carnal detonation. Step by step, she carried Mr. Rubin higher, then retreated before pushing him to an even higher level.

The woman was impressed by Mr. Rubin's endurance; most of her previous encounters with older men had concluded more quickly. She was unable to anticipate Mr. Rubin's ultimate limits, but she was willing to go on relentlessly as long as necessary. She was proud of her own stamina when he finally crossed over the summit and began his orgasmic descent into bliss. His entire body stiffened as hard as his cock. He bellowed, gripping her ass as she hugged him even tighter in her arms. She held on, halting her moves as she became his receptacle of lust. His sperm pulsed strongly inside her cunt. She felt the volume of his fluid volume filling and nourishing her core, its warmth, no...its heat, electrifying her womb. She was thrilled by his staying power.

Mr. Rubin was lost in a mental fog, his whole energy focused on his orgasm. He felt the sequential semen ropes rushing up and out of his solid penis. His back jerked and vibrated as he jetted out his essence. The last rope burst forth and he held his hips high and unmoving until the spasm passed.

Mr. Rubin sagged forward. Despite prior weekend matings, this one had been his most intense. He clutched the young woman to his chest as he shuddered out the last spasm of tension. They nuzzled ears and lips, hands now caressing sweaty backs, shoulders and necks in a leisurely afterglow and cool-down.

The woman whispered a gracious compliment in his ear. "Oh, Daddy, that was wonderful..."

DADDY!?

Mr. Rubin pushed back and whipped off the blindfold. As his vision cleared from the sudden bright light, he stared into the face of his daughter, Suzy. Her wide eyed startle changed to a sly smile. Her makeup was mussed but her radiant face was flushed with ecstatic pleasure. Her full dark hair was tousled and some stray sweaty strands driveled down her temples and cheeks.

Mr. Rubin stuttered "Suzy! Oh My God... What the hell... "

Suzy teased a finger down his cheek, cocking her head with its continuing smile. "Which is it, Daddy, heaven or hell?"

Mr. Rubin paused to consider her question. His hard cock was still inside her heavenly pussy. That felt good. There would be hell to pay when certain people found out about this. That was bad.

"Suzy, what will your Mother say?"

Suzy laughed, the rolling chuckles wobbling her stiff nipples against her Daddy's warm sweaty chest.

"She'll say 'Good Job, Suzy'. This was Mom's idea."

Now Mr. Rubin was really perplexed. What was going on?

Suzy explained. "Mom has decided to fulfill her annual pledge to the TWA Alumni Fund with three months of personal service over the summer. I don't know which facility, she wouldn't tell me. It could be the clinic, the resort or one of the request venues.

"Anyway, she wasn't about to leave you home alone all summer to fend for yourself. I'm coming home this summer after graduation. Mom said this stealthy ruse would get you past any paternal qualms or inhibitions about fucking me. I'm going to take good care of you, Daddy, in every way. Agreed?"

Suzy pecked his sugar lips and gave her twat a wiggle that sent a last undulation up her Daddy's shrinking shaft. Mr. Rubin felt the vaginal wave and relaxed his body. Without further deliberation, he signaled his surrender to the planned summer arrangements by jogging his hips in reply.

"Well, Suzy, looks like we're past any paternal qualms and inhibitions. When are you coming home?"

"I finished all my classes and requirements last week. I'm leaving with you today. I'm already packed."

Mr. Rubin's redacted penis fell out of Suzy's slick cunt. Strings of semen and musk dripped from her flooded pussy. Suzy tenderly eased off his lap. She retrieved a towel and cleaned her father's cock and balls.

Suzy helped Mr. Rubin don slacks, shirt and sandals. She pulled on thong panties and draped a loose shirt on her shoulders. That was enough for the ride home. Suzy's heels clicked as they strolled through the foyer and outside. Judy was loading the limousine trunk with their combined luggage. She held the rear door as Mr. Rubin and Suzy dipped inside. When the door closed, the father daughter pair cuddled together in the black leather seat.

Mr. Rubin looked out the shaded window at the Academy entrance where topless Evelyn and Maureen had emerged, tits jostling as they waved a vigorous good bye. Suzy waved back through the smoked rear windshield as the limo rolled out the gate.

Suzy returned her attention inward and stroked her father's arm. "Daddy... Maureen and Evelyn asked if they could visit us at the beach house after graduation. Can we invite them for the summer?"

Mr. Rubin heart skipped a beat...with joy! That was a great idea! He dreamily pondered the possibilities. A house stocked with nubile females, especially three whom he had already exhaustively fucked, was very appealing. Serial bed companions during the night, ménage-a-trois, oral contests, orgies, mate swapping with guest couples... the variety could well be endless.

"Okay, but no unexpected visitors; I pre-approve anyone who comes to the house. I may choose to invite some of my friends over for party get-togethers but I don't want any other boys hanging around. This summer is reserved for you and me and my friends... and Maureen and Evelyn, of course."

"That's fine, Daddy; whatever you want. Whoever, whatever, whenever: we'll take turns keeping you satisfied however you choose. We are yours for the taking anytime. If you let us, we'll discretely find amusements elsewhere at the beach when you need a break. Thanks, Daddy." Suzy pecked his cheek.