Total Woman Vignettes 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reconciled to being homeward bound, Mr. Rubin settled into his seat and now took a good long look at his daughter. She had blossomed well. The Total Woman Academy had done magnificently these past few years, turning his little girl into a Total Woman. He couldn't wait to get Suzy home and probe further into her alluring charms.

Really... he couldn't wait. Mr. Rubin lovingly cupped and fondled his daughter's uncovered tit. He stared into her eyes. Suzy looked serenely at his face, willing and waiting. He placed her hand on his pants covered groin. Suzy fully understood the implication. She rubbed gently before she unzipped and extracted his freshly swelled rod. Her hand circled the shaft and her thumb rubbed the V beneath his swollen knob. Mr. Rubin gave a final bounce to Suzy's magnificent tit before cupping her chin for a smoldering kiss. As they swooned, he laid her back on the seat and crawled atop her.

Judy had overheard their plans and watched in the rearview mirror as the father-daughter pair tipped out of sight to ramp-up their foreplay. Her weekend had been satisfying as well, with multiple encounters during her club crawls. Her mates had been virile and enthusiastic. She flipped a switch and closed the mirrored glass panel between the driver and passenger compartments, giving her passengers their privacy. For now, she would give them time to get accustomed in their fresh new relationship. Later, Judy would make known her eagerness to join the action at the summer beach house. It was a job perk that she was rarely denied.

A couple of times during the six hour trip, Judy felt the limousine exhibit uncommon bounces and rattles. It wasn't caused by the road; it was caused by the animated passengers. She smiled gleefully; the summer looked very promising.