Total Woman Vignettes 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, it's colder than an old troll's ass out there."

"Girls! Language!" Gretchen scolded.

Allen hid a snicker with his hand. "I hope you weren't referring to me?"

"No way, Allen, you're hot!" The twins each snuggled his cheek with a chilly nose buzz and kiss for emphasis.

Gretchen herded them all to the table. "Breakfast is served. Eat first and then change."

The housemates chatted about the weather. Hilda thought the roads would be closed at least the rest of the day. That meant mostly inside activities. No one cared to leave anyway. Allen saw plenty of kindling next to the fireplace and plenty of food and wine in the kitchen. It would be a cozy, leisurely day in the chalet.

Breakfast was demolished by Allen and his famished playmates. The twins were excused to shower and change. Allen started to refill his coffee cup when Gretchen urgently hand waved to Allen and mouthed a silent 'Follow them!' He got the hint. The bathroom was beneath the loft. Allen walked in to find the spandexes puddled on the floor and the girls together in the steamy shower stall. They waved him over but continued lathering each other under the multiple head sprays. Allen dropped his clothes and stepped inside the glass cabinet.

The twins now turned their attention to Allen. He got lathered from head to toe. The twins took every chance to rub wet slippery bodies together. Allen felt cleansed and refreshed. Hilda soaped and rinsed his flaccid rod and scrotum. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Allen became less flaccid to the twins' delight. They tittered and fussed as they played with his lengthening central appendage.

Hilda wrapped both palms around his shaft and slid her slippery hands up and down their man-mate's standing erection. The knob was large, the shaft thick and long.

"Think you can fit it in, sister?"

Heidi bent forward, gravity elongating her nosecone breasts hanging below her chest as she peered closely at the two handfuls of man tool.

"Uhh...yeah...it's a lot bigger than those college boys but I think I can get it all in."

Allen was perplexed. He knew Heidi could get it all in; only yesterday in the hot-tub he had been balls deep in her snatch. Hilda had been tight and had gotten even tighter during her orgasms but she had taken him to the full.

Heidi clicked her tongue. "Okay, then, let's give it a try."

Hilda gently tilted Allen's erection to horizontal as Heidi dropped to her knees, concentrating on the task before her. Allen glanced quickly around, looking for the chrome handholds, found none. Hilda noted Allen's sudden disquiet.

"Wait a minute, sis. I think Allen needs to sit for this one."

Heidi looked up to see Allen's distressed expression. She rose to help with the rearrangements.

Hilda flipped out a panel in the stall wall. It created a seat at the height of a bar stool. It was high enough for Allen's legs to be mostly stretched out. The seat was narrow enough to let his balls dangle over the edge, giving Heidi open access. Allen rested his butt in the seat. Heidi would use the kneel-up pose to make it possible. Plans were coming together nicely.

Allen braced his hands on the stall sides and watched Heidi kneel up between his legs. The spray heads continued to warm the steamy stall. One rained over Heidi's back. Hilda cautiously tilted Allen's cock forward, careful not to pinch his scrotum between meat and seat. Everything seemed to fit.

Heidi took over and held the rod as she kissed the tip. She lathed her tongue under, over and around the crown. Puckering, she sucked the knob inside. Pulling back, she tongue tipped his slit, and then repeated the bob and caress combination several times. Now she held the knob inside but drew it back and forth across her tongue. The flat of her tongue held contact against the sensitive V, giving it constant stimulation.

Allen groaned. Hilda rubbed his chest and abs, tweaked his nipples. She burrowed a fingertip into his belly button, hearing his elongated moan, knowing the navel nerves were reflexing with tinkles on his cock tip.

Allen was already breathing harder. Heidi increased the depth but not the pace, bumping her tonsils with his spongy knob. Allen wanted to grab Heidi's head and gather speed but when he let one hand go, he realized he was trapped, needing both hands, heels and butt cheeks braced in order not to fall off the stool. Hilda caught him mid-waiver and placed his hand back on the wall. He pressed harder in his frustration.

Hilda continued her upper body caresses: fingering his nipples, probing his belly button, brushing the hairs on the back of his neck, rubbing her nipples and boobs on his ribcage, pushing her tongue between his lips, scouring his teeth and gums. Her hand was furtively rubbing her cunt lips. Heidi's hands were swiping along Allen's inner thighs, sometimes cupping or fluttering his scrotum. Most of Allen's erogenous zones were in play. His whole body tingled.

Heidi performed the coup de grace. Taking a deep breath, she plunged forward, popping Allen's corona past her tonsils, embedding his knob in her throat. Her lips encircled the base of his cock. She pulled down gently on his ball sack. Heidi swallowed three times, massaging Allen's knob and corona. Hilda probed a fingertip into Allen's bellybutton, sending more tingles to his buried cock tip.

Allen lost it. His sperm charged from his prostrate, up the long penile tube and poured down Heidi's throat. The pulses flowed five times in quick succession, each accompanied by Allen's howls. He might have collapsed forward but an astute Hilda held her body hard against him as he juttered in his seat. She used her total weight to hold him against the back wall. During this orgasmic chaos, but after Allen's last rope had bounded out, Heidi pulled back to catch a breath. Allen finally trembled to a standstill, long after Heidi had swallowed his last rope of spunk. Hilda let him bend forward some but held him square on the seat. Heidi still held Allen warmly in her mouth, facilitating his full cycle of dwindling after-spasms. Flaccid now, she let him slide from her lips.

The twins watched Allen flex and test his limbs. He tried to stand but sat back again quickly. They sponged him in place. With time, he was able to stand and they helped him from the shower cabinet. Gathering his clothes, they wrapped him in a giant towel and walked him to the main room and a big stuffed chair. Gretchen tucked a blanket over Allen as he dozed off swaddled in towel and blanket before the comfy fireplace.

Gretchen looked concerned but the naked twins told her everything that had happened. She asked a few details and learned the twins had used her tips and advice on Allen during the shower session. She was pleased they had remembered her coaching.

"See how the tag team scenarios let you use combinations you can't pull off by yourself. Allen's whole body was super-sensitized by your hands, fingers, mouths. No wonder Allen is exhausted. You kept his nervous system red-lined the whole time. Good job!" She high fived them both, then smacked their bare butts, sending them off skittering to get dressed.

----------------------------------------------------------

Gretchen smoothed a hand along the couch cushion behind the slumbering Allen. She drifted back to her late adolescence. She gazed lovingly about the chalet... its rooms, its rustic furnishings, and its seclusion from pesky neighbors. This sofa under her hand was the very nadir of her adult life. She reminisced about the captivating weekend when her older sister had brought her to the chalet for a get-away weekend, just the two of them she had said.

At the chalet, they found their father's middle aged colleague seated inside, serenely waiting, expecting them. The mature man had been a past momentary acquaintance to Gretchen but this time she was smitten by his attractive charm and composure. Gretchen was unsure about his presence; her older sister obviously not. Her sister showed the man a deferential friendliness as she presented Gretchen to him. The man reacted with patronizing informality. Her older sister's presumptuous style provoked Gretchen's hubris. Wasn't Gretchen the more eye-catching sister? She smugly flirted with the man, convinced that teasing him would vex her sister. The tables were turned on Gretchen as she succumbed to her own emotions.

Whether prearranged or happenstance, on this very spot, her father's colleague commenced his re-acquaintance with the tantalizing vixen by converting her from virgin to woman... and then transformed her even more. Throughout the weekend, the athletically molded man was patient, persistent, and lavish with his time and talents. He dedicated his robust vitalities exclusively to Gretchen. Her older sister stood by attentively, aiding and abetting the activities, inspiring and rousing Gretchen's imagination with clever tips and sage advice.

The man stoked Gretchen's curiosity, cordially at first, then more adamant, insisting that she find out, first hand, the manifold ways a worthy female satiates a deserving male. The man memorized Gretchen's features as he handled her body: her shapes and sizes, her depths, her range of firmness and resiliency, her physical limits and reserves.

Gretchen shyly, then obligingly, embraced the advancing levels of lust, surmounting the building intensities, striving to comply with his escalating demands. The man's ever-increasing tolerance to sexual stimulus gave her heartache but she persevered. Gretchen forced herself to boost the visual and tactile enticements that kept the man happy. Every single furnishing and stick of furniture found use as a bolster or brace for another bizarre posturing of her body.

Occupied by endless erotic activity, Gretchen found these days and nights heady and intoxicating. She marveled at the number of times the man was able choose one of her orifices and pack the selection with his thick flesh and fluid. He was indifferent towards Gretchen's random orgasms, concerned only with maximizing his own gratification.

Before his brusque departure, her father's colleague dismissively informed the exhausted Gretchen that he deemed her efforts barely adequate. He handed her over to her sister, tersely telling Gretchen to sculpt away her body's imperfections, reflect on her attitude and shed her irritating adolescent vanity. After his exodus, the girls spent hours cleaning up the disheveled chalet.

Gretchen trudged back to her humdrum college life, exasperated with its dull civility. But fortune smoked its murky magic. Her amazing three days of ecstasy were only a teaser of her feasible future.

Overjoyed when he called, Gretchen eagerly complied with his last minute summons to another rendezvous. She hurried to join her father's colleague alone at the chalet. They executed another soul draining weekend of lust. But it concluded too soon for her. Gretchen was worn out again but now she was hooked. She pleaded for more outings. He consented. She rearranged her life, her wardrobe, her diet, everything to accommodate his preferences and whims.

Many more weekends followed with alternating venues: a city hotel, a houseboat, a camping trip. He perpetuated Gretchen's erotic addiction, producing her fix. He supplied her with a weekly allocation of his masculine bodily input, irrespective of his schedule conflicts. Once, obligated to cover a sexual scholastic weekend commitment, the man arrived unannounced for a midweek overnight tryst in her college dorm room. On those occasional weekends when he was completely indisposed, her father's colleague substituted select males to widen Gretchen's horizons. She usually met them in solo encounters but sometimes in groups. The chosen males shared the trials and toils of coaching Gretchen.

Gretchen savored every minute as her sensual repertoire grew. Her stamina increased and her limitations diminished. She became a virtuoso player in each assigned male's carnal orchestra. They tuned her to a perfect pitch: mind, body and soul. Her maestros used her as a matchless melody with which they composed ever more vigorous sexual sonatas for her to perform. Gretchen played the masterful opus that always propelled her fuck mates to crashing orgasmic crescendos.

Her father's colleague deemed Gretchen ready for her grand finale. He scheduled Gretchen for the next quarterly invitational before a panel of distinguished judges. A full week was set aside for final polishing just before the date. Her mentoring males took turns priming her for the carnal recital. Her father's colleague took the last turn of these final rounds, personally affirming her erotic proficiency.

Thereafter, her father's colleague supervised Gretchen's fashion preparations for the tryout. A professional cosmetologist/stylist spent the entire afternoon getting her set for the debut. Her father's colleague gave pointed suggestions as the stylist set Gretchen's hair and then applied blushes, glosses and makeup to her face, nails and feminine erogenous zones. They added heels, jewelry and perfume to complete the statuesque goddess effect.

That evening, Gretchen, attired in near naked elegance, was strutted by her sponsor into the midst of the spellbound judges. She was astounded by a humbling revelation: her father was there as chief judge to preside over the special occasion. He had kept an eye on Gretchen's transformation after secretly directing its launch. He had been selecting performances from her filmed and written progress reports, collecting a personal list of favorites. He had fantasized, impatiently pestering his colleague to declare Gretchen ready for judging. His colleague had withheld his endorsement, giving Gretchen ample time and tenacity to achieve her true excellence.

Over the next several days and nights, her father closely observed Gretchen's reactions as the panel of his colleagues tangibly verified the perfection of her nubile body and passionate devotion to masculine fulfillment. He allowed a few brief periods for rest and re-preening but generally the assessments were incessant, one following on the heels of another. Almost convinced of her adequacy, her father removed Gretchen to his private chamber. For the last day and night, he drove her through his personal list of cravings.

Emerging weary but satiated, her father pronounced his blessing for Gretchen to formally join her older sister in the family trade. Her father thanked his colleague for getting Gretchen this far along, informing him that his next nubile assignee had been picked out. A distant cousin's daughter, a freckled fiery redhead, would be presented to him in a few days. Meanwhile, Gretchen would proceed to her advanced lessons. The judges created a roster for weekends with Gretchen, each ready and willing to take their turn with the passionate female, lifting her to the next level. Gretchen had grown and prospered ever since.

This chalet was truly a magical place. It had enabled Gretchen, and other choice females, to shrug off the shackles of restrictive social mores. Those chosen few had exited with their stuffy old inhibitions extinguished. Their spiritual fires were rekindled into an eternal flame for sexual quests.

Gretchen owed a deep debt of gratitude to her farsighted older sister, whose initial ruse with her in collaboration with their father and his colleagues had propelled Gretchen into this awesome way of life. Gretchen was proudly paying the debt forward to her nieces by sharing with them her meticulously acquired sensual acumen. She was giving them a foretaste of the feast to come.

Hilda and Heidi would need rigorous conditioning before their inevitable inclusion with mother and aunt in the family trade. Gretchen recognized that the usual weekend tutors would be out matched. A special preparatory academy might be more appropriate. The dedicated male coach-tutors could continuously burnish their tools as they molded the feisty twins into the best they could be. And, undoubtedly, they would cherish the extra-long time that it would take to tame the twin dynamos.

--------------------------------------

Mid-afternoon, Gretchen sat next to Allen on the couch by the chalet fireplace, leaning her head on his shoulder. The twins were playing cards on the floor, wearing only the stretchy spandex body suits. After breakfast and the mind-blowing shower, the quartet of snow-ins had lazed away the day, napping, snacking, sipping wine, playing card and board games. Allen had taught the twins some old dance moves: slow rumbas, butt wiggling meringues, close clutching tangos. The twins tried to teach him hip-hop dances but Allen couldn't seem to follow the erratic moves. The lessons descended into the twins gyrating in the middle of the room, bouncing about in their spandex suits, tits and ass jiggling, hair bobbing. Allen became their one man audience, submerged in deep couch cushions with Gretchen's soft boobs pressing his arm. The older pair cuddled, whispering bawdy jibes about the twin's impromptu show. Gretchen's hand grazed lightly across his pants covered groin.

"Which one next gets a poke from this big boy?" asked Gretchen.

Allen took time to ponder his response. The conquests so far had been too easy. He wanted a challenge, winning a contest, claiming a prize.

"How long before we can go outside?"

"Soon, I think. Why, ready to leave so soon?"

"I was thinking of a game or a contest to pick my next mate."

"We could cut a deck of cards right now."

"No, I mean something physical. I want a chase or a race, something like that. I want something to work up my testosterone and libido."

Gretchen brightened up. "Girls, get your snowsuits on, we're going outside."

The chalet occupants now stood in snowsuits on the porch. The air was warmer than early morning, the eaves dripping icicles. The sun was sheening off the drifts. It was still rather cold.

Gretchen explained the game. "Whichever twin Allen captures and carries back inside, he's going to fuck until he's had enough. Then she has to clean the chalet tomorrow morning before we leave. You have to stay in the open areas nearby; don't run into the woods."

The girls absorbed the rules and then bolted over the porch rail to find themselves trapped in a drift. Allen reached down to grab a fir lined hood. It peeled off the suit as the girl struggled, rolling away. Allen trotted down the steps and gave chase. Gretchen trotted behind. The girls stopped at the edge of the clearing and watched his approach. The hoodless one gathered a handful of snow, balled it, and tossed it towards Allen. She was too far away and it sailed wide. Laughing, the other one followed suit, grazing Allen's shoulder at closer range.

Allen charged forward and the girls separated, each circling the clearing in a different direction. Allen followed the one running clockwise. He paced her run. She was obviously fitter than him. She stayed out of his range of grasp... but flirtingly not too far.

As they high stepped through the snow, Allen saw the other twin running toward them along the woods. She ran past her sister, straight at him, dodged at the last moment but not soon enough. Allen got a clutch on the snowsuit's sleeve, held on and dragged her down. As they wrestled in the snow, she unzipped the suit, squirmed out and pranced away in her spandex body suit. It was Heidi.

Hilda and Gretchen watched from a distance as Allen got up, tossed the empty suit on the porch and resumed the chase for Heidi. He now planned to stay between her and the chalet, waiting for the cold to force her surrender.

They played cat and mouse, Heidi running sideways, Allen cutting the distance and keeping her at the edge of the woods. Suddenly, Heidi stopped and hugged her arms to her body.

"It's cold. Give me back my snow suit." Allen was glad that he had taken time to throw it on the porch.