Total Woman Vignettes 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked intently at his prick. It was large, the accompanying balls hanging low in the loosened sack. She cupped the sperm filled eggs and leaned in to execute his missive under the gaze of her judging onlookers. She gave the tip of his cock a kiss, using the free hand to elevate it towards her face. A tip tickling lick, more kisses, a long lick along the shaft. Her hand sensed the swelling and she carried on, gaining his solidity by her efforts.

When he was almost rigid, she proceeded to suction, first the knob and then more, drawing him in through lung power alone. As she bobbed her head on his staff, her swaying body sent concentric rings of little ripples waving across the pool surface, lapping against the wet bodies of her stilled audience. The water itself seemed to mystically garland her exotic presence. Zack was also becoming a fan; the exiled girl was very good at this.

So good, in fact, that her deep throat swallows set him off. He wailed and spewed in her mouth. She took it all, shuttling the goo to her stomach, loath to sully the pristine bathing pool with dribbled sperm. Conscious of that hygiene requirement, she held him in, sucking occasionally for latent dregs, waiting until he was completely deflated before letting him slide out.

She looked up into his stoic face, hoping for admiration, amenable to mere approval. Zack kept his expressions and emotions in check but he had found his second scholarship candidate. Regardless, he wanted to explore her body thoroughly and discover its other sensual charms in a more private environment. He would ask the Governess for a place to continue the outcast's gratuitous entrance exam, concealing its remaining superfluous purpose.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Miki" she whispered.

"Well, Miki, that effort earns you a chance to compete for one of the scholarships. Let's go somewhere less public to continue your entrance exams."

He helped Miki climb out of the water and led his soaking wet overnight sex mate out of the bathhouse, watching her parade her smug smile past the wilting looks emitted by her jealous harem sisters.

---

The third and final candidate selection was made personally by the Harem Governess. Zack was not consulted; the choice was too important. Leila's younger sister, Fatima, had come of age secluded in the Harem and had lingered there. Disallowed as one of the sheik's afternoon playmates, she remained a virgin at 20, practically a spinster in this misogynistic culture. Zack approved the decision to send her to the TWA freshman facility with her purity intact. She would thereby experience exclusively the alpha male discipline. It was a perfect way for her to adopt the proper male-dedicated sexual etiquette.

With his foreign duties fulfilled, Zack was ready to return home. A military band played the national anthem as Sheik Faisal reviewed the honor guard. He was joined on his left by the Crown Prince dressed in his campaign medal crusted military uniform, commensurate with his rank as Deputy Defense Minister. On the Sheik's right was also a commissioned soldier: First Lieutenant Leila, commander of the newly formed Technical Services Branch of the royal palace guard. The sheik trusted her implicitly, knowing she had acquired the necessary skills, both cyber and sensual, to seek out and neutralize computer hackers threatening the nation.

His wife Sheila, the Harem Governess, bid the lucky members of her brood 'Farewell' on their journey to the Total Woman Academy. Special tears, a mix of sorrow and joy, were reserved for her precious Fatima. The royal couple hoped many more of the harem sisters would soon join this initial trio, learning how to lift the fortunes of their fellow country women.

The three traditionally dressed young scholarship candidates were wrapped in expensive garments which covered them tip to toe, save their faces. They shuffled down the red carpet between the flanking honor guards. They boarded the royal Gulfstream, finding a waiting Zack who was already hidden on board. Public gender segregation must be observed, even if the practice was not fully honored out-of-sight.

When the cabin door was closed and locked, a flurry of activity ensued. The expensive silk and gold trimmed saris and veils were tossed off, revealing underlying belly dance costumes, the only comfortable travelling clothes the Harem girls could muster for the flight.

When the jet leveled off at cruising altitude, the spirited soon-to-be coeds hustled Zack into the rear cushion-filled compartment. Entwined with female forms and buried among the pillows, he discovered the true ingenuity of Leila's costume creations. He found and unlocked the strategic clasps and catches, clearing the way for his furtive excursions of fingers and cock. Zack was insatiable, recovery his verve with unnatural rapidity. Fatima played a visual, though not a tactile, role.

During his brief refractions, he lay between the other two frisky candidates and rebuilt his libido with artistic novelty. Fatima belly-danced, using the uncanny costume's design to seductively expose her luscious body.

But the sheik's daughter was only allowed to dance, perceiving Zack's lust for her demonstrated by his repeated erections. She watched in frustration as her harem sisters attended to his sexual relief without her. Her own rush of arousal grew but she must wait a while longer.

Her time would come soon... very soon. The Total Woman Academy awaited her arrival. Three staff coach tutors were on standby, primed to induct her into the Poise program throughout her inaugural weekend. The senior most educator of the trio claimed the honor and onus of being her first.

He would be followed over the coming semesters by many others, tasked with instilling in the royal princess all of the scholastic, beauty and poise skills for which TWA graduates were renowned. She would absorb their teachings and discover the reality that women who knew how to, ruled this superficial man's world. Having learned the essential multifaceted skills, she would return to her homeland and join her blood siblings in the vigorous defense of the modernizing realm.

12