All Comments on 'Totally Exposed Wife'

by Funmag

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was a great story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved your story.

I loved your story. It has long been a fantasy of mine as well.

Happened once years back and still gets me hard thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great read!

I would love for this to be My Wife, close in the past, help for her Now is what is needed......

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Conversational Writing

Good story, but I would prefer the use of quotation marks...Alex remarked, "You're huge tonight, that must've been fun to watch.than your approach."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great Story! Sexy and believable.

DDH3269DDH3269almost 6 years ago
Real life experiences are the best

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to your next submission. I have been a reader and sometime author for several years and I am most attracted to real life experiences. Although well written fantasies are treats as well, knowing the characters are real life makes a story even more erotic. This story is well written. I envy your experience and having the wife “let her hair down” is one of the hotter scenarios. Congratulations on a piece well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hit wrong number

Sorry, I hit the 1 instead of the 5. Don't know how to change it. Loved your story. Very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!!

Can’t wait for more. Please no cuckolding.

MVF_LitMVF_Litalmost 6 years ago
Nice

As another poster said, I'm really not into cuckold stories, but this was nice.

dougloiddougloidalmost 6 years ago
Loved the Exposure

You are a talented writer. I loved the build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it, thank you!

Very much looking forward to future chapters.

Real life stories are the best, and you certainly have the skills to put it to words.

Congrats on your wonderful wife and marriage (We are so so jealous).

Thanks for sharing!

BarbieKenBarbieKenalmost 6 years ago
Totally Exposed

I could FEEL it

mrscotlandmrscotlandover 5 years ago
Wow!

Extremely sexy story! Love how your wife became so comfortable flashing her body and letting the waiter see her and finally eating her.

ArathomeArathomeover 5 years ago
Excellent

Really loved the story. The fact that it's a true story truly added to the excitement. Really hope you have more stories to share, hopefully ones where Alex is willing to go further.

Hayley18Hayley18over 4 years ago
Very Sensual

A very sensual story, the fact that it's true made it hotter, my thong got quite wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
exciting

loved it. what could be better, a night out, getting your pussy licked by a stranger, and a goof fuck to finish with ? great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
english lessons

learn to use quotation marks and commas appropriately and you'll make this a considerably easier read

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great story mate really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Thanks for a great read. Could easily interchange your characters for my wife and I, cheers mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have eaten my wifes pussy that was full of cum.and her ass to

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 2 years ago

incredibly sexy. WOW! Let's face it, one story standing alone gets 129 favorites (so far). Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When my wife and I vacationed, they had a waiter doing that same thing and he was sure bold, he had his hand on her tits and even copped a feel of her pussy for just a moment.

She got so hot at all of that, that she told me if I hadn't been there she would have jumped the guy's bones. She said she could feel his hard on when she was bent over, and he was rubbing her boobs while doing it.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I saved this as one of my favorites the very first time I read it

skindiver71skindiver7112 months ago

Amazing fun story!!! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife and I decided to vacation in Jamaica. When we got there, the first day we decided we would lay out by the pool. My wife a bought a new G string, bathing suit that barely covered anything.. we went out and sat by the pool, and decided to order some drinks. Our server was an exceptionally good looking young guy. When he brought our drinks, he commented about how beautiful my wife looked in that bathing suit. I could tell that she was totally taken with him. We wanted another drink and again he made small talk with her. She turned over and her bathing suit wrote up a little so you could just about see her pussy through the G string. She also undid her top in the back . Next time the young waiter came over she was just about naked, and I am sure he could see her pussy lips through her bathing suit. When he brought us our drinks, she spread her legs even further, almost totally exposing her pussy. I know she knew exactly what was going on and how much he could see. my dick was getting hard watching him look at her pussy. They continued flirting through the whole afternoon. When we got back to the room, I told her how sexy I thought she was and we fucked furiously. The next day we went out and got a cabana down by the pool. The same hot guy was our waiter. She again wore same G string suit. We ordered drinks and by the time he came back, she had totally removed her top. Her tits were totally exposed and her nipples rockhard. When he came back she asked him would he rub some lotion on her back. He said sure, and he started rubbing it in. She then turned around and he continued to rub her stomach in around her tits. Eventually, he even rubbed against her tits and nipples. My cock was standing straight up. He left and I went over to her and we made out a little and high, pinched her nipples as she rub my cock. She then took off her G string. and I fingered her wet pussy. By the time he came back, she was totally naked with her legs spread and pussy wide open. Youcould see from his shorts that his cock was rockhard. When he brought her drink over to her, she massaged his dick through his shorts. He was totally flustered, and had no idea what to do. After he left, I fucked her right there in the cabana. We ordered one more drink and decided to go back up to the room. When he came back with the last drink, she told him our room number and said he should stop up later. We went upstairs and fucked again. She decided to stay in bed and rest for a while. About an hour later, there was a knock on the door, and it was the young waiter. I let him in and told him I was going to take a shower. I waited a couple minutes and then peeked through the door. She had pulled the blanket down and was totally naked. He already had his shirt and shorts off and was climbing on the bed. When I came back in the room they were making out and he was sucking her tits and she was playing with his cock. I sat on the chair and pulled out my cock and started stroking it soon she was sucking his cock as he fingered her. She then got on all fours and he started fucking her doggy style while playing with her tits , She came twice before he pulled out and shot his load all over her ass. The two of us spend the night sucking in fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My husband loves to show off my body and likes to watch other men touch me. We always go out to different clubs to have drinks and listen to music. I always wear a see thru blouse with no bra and a short skirt with no panties. Men always come up and ask my husband if they can dance with me. He always says yes no problem especially with slow dance. I always leave some buttons on my blouse open t leave easy access to my tits. My nipples are always tweaked and pinched and are rock hard. Often the dance floor is pretty dark and their hands disappear under my skirt. My pussy is always soaking wet so their fingers slide inside of me easily. It is not unusual to be fingered by 5 or 6 guys a night. Guys will.often grind against me and I can feel their hard cocks. My husband always wants to know how many times I was fingered especially if they used more then one finger. By the time we get home we are both so horny the sex is crazy wild.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My husband and I have had very similar experiences. When we go to a Resort, we always get a cabana. We love to get naked and play around. My husband likes to leave the curtain Open a little bit so that it is pretty easy to get a look inside. I always lay there. Spread eagle with my pussy wide, open. Guys love to walk past and always get a good look. We Always order drinks and give the waitress or waiter A good look at our nude bodies.the woman particularly like iseeing my husbands hard dick. Sometimes we give them our room number and ask them if they would like to stop up..At times this is lead to some pretty wild threesomes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story

I took my wife dogging and she opened the window and then the door - fun night

WhitewifeneedsbbcWhitewifeneedsbbc3 months ago

Brilliant I love to show my wife off too once almost caused a hgv tfuck to crash. We were driving during the night I’d just picked her up from a night out with some friends and I was the taxi. Dropped off her two friends and then as we were driving back home I told her open the glove compartment I’d gotten her a new viberator a bbc realistic feel type And also a bottle of lube so I told her to relax and show me how sexy she looks with that bbc in her

So as we were driving I took a slight detour along the A1 Knowing that there’s lots of big trucks on that road She had her feet up on the dash her dress was up around her waist and she was working it slowly

And I switched on the interior lights as we drove alongside a truck. The driver instantly noticed her fucking her bald sexy pussy with that black cock

So I maintain the speed for around 4-5 mins and he started to veer off as he was looking directly into the car at my blonde wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous