Totally Exposed Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funmag
Funmag
65 Followers

As the waiter poured the booze from the squeeze bottle, the liquid ran between her perfect breast's down to her flat stomach. licking it up was a chore, I missed a ton of liquid, it flowed down and soaked the waist band area of her skirt.

Waiter: (Laughing) hang on, you're sitting on an angle, it's pouring all over the side, here stand up.

He moved the stool closer and spun it long ways,

Waiter: Straddle it so you can sit straight back.

Alex gave me a nervous smile and responded a reluctant "okay".

As soon as she stepped up and swung her leg over, her skirt slid up. Alex instinctually tried to hold it down with her hand, but her efforts were very brief. Almost admitting defeat, the minute she leaned back it slid right up, Alex made no more attempts to conceal her pussy.

There she was, completely exposed, the beautiful jeweled g-string was completely visible. The jewels were perfectly nestled in between her pussy lips. I could tell she was flustered by her crooked smile. I leaned over and whispered,

Ian: Oh my god you're gorgeous.

I knew I should've pulled her skirt down or somehow stopped her from being exposed, but I didn't. I knew she must've been flustered and embarrassment but the view was just amazing.

Waiter: (looking at me) Buddy, you are one lucky man.

I knelt down again, and the waiter began to pour the booze. Again, he poured the booze between her tits as she squeezed them together. I looked up to see her smiling again. The cocktail ran down her stomach, and travelled wide. I licked and moved my face across her belly in an attempt to lap up as much as I could. I could hear Alex laughing and encouraging me, however as the drink flowed past me, it began to hit the waist band of her skirt. The waiter reached down and balled the fabric in his hand pulling it up and out to form a bridge, this only exposed her more.

Now when I looked up Alex was laughing, shaking her head and said,

Alex: I can't believe I'm doing this!

As I stood up straight, the waiter said,

Waiter: I doubt you even got half a shot, look it's all over the floor.

It was so obvious, I knew he was just trying to see my wife's beautiful naked body. I didn't mind, in fact it was exciting but I needed to know Alex was good with it.

I got my answer when Alex unexpectedly stood up, pulled her skirt right off while laughing and said,

Alex: last chance buddy, get it all this time would yah.

I was blown away, there she was practically naked, those panties left nothing to the imagination and she stood right in front of a stranger. This was in a noisy club, not the privacy of our home, I was sure at any moment someone else would come behind this massive curtain.

Alex laid back and pushed her tits together, she arched her body to direct the flow of booze down her torso. The look of her naked body stiffly postured was incredible. The waiter began pouring heavy, the booze ran down and essentially soaked my wife. Alex started to laugh and even move her hips a bit in a bucking motion. With my face drenched, I thought to myself, she's getting into this.

The waiter stopped pouring and was laughing while shaking his head, he said,

Waiter: Better, but you're missing a bunch, look it's all over the place. Did you want me to show you how to direct the booze into your mouth?

I thought to myself, he's joking right. Alex looked at me and said,

Alex: Did you want him to show you babe?

I looked at her and said,

Ian: Seriously?

Alex: (laughing and shrugging her shoulders) I've come this far", I'll let him have a shot if you want, educational based of course. (winking at me).

I stood in silence, staring at my beautiful wife, she was naked, soaked in booze and willing to entertain my fantasy.

The waiter broke the silent trance I was clearly stuck in by saying,

Waiter: Guys, just joking, I'm not trying to be pushy, it's just you're so gorgeous, I had to try.

He started to step back and was about to put the bottle back in its little holder when I reached out for it, I said ok, show me how it's done rockstar.

The waiter approached with a smile and handed me the plastic squeeze bottle, he had used all but about 1/4 of the bottle. He positioned himself in front of my naked wife as she climbed back up into that stool. He knelt down to her naval area and even looped his left arm under her right leg. He instructed her to squeeze her tits together and then lifted her right leg up slightly. Jesus, his face was mere inches from her pussy.

He gave me a nod and as I started pour the booze down the center of her tits he lowered his mouth to her mound and made a V shape with his hands to direct the booze into his mouth. With his thumbs touching the sides of her pussy, he lapped up the booze with his tongue. I was watching another man lick my wife's mound.

As the booze started to flow quicker he lowered his head even more, his mouth open and lower lip on my wife's pussy. He pressed his hands together with more pressure, I could see the depression of his hands onto my wife's pussy. The booze followed the jeweled panties right into his mouth. I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked at my wife's face, she was looking right at me, she didn't need to say a word, while she was enjoying the physical feeling, she was worried, was I jealous, should she put an end to this. I smiled and squeezed the last of the bottle, she smiled with relief, I looked down to see him now licking her pussy. I looked back at Alex's face and she was looking down, her head slightly to the side she briefly closed her eyes and with her right hand released the grip from her tits and grabbed ahold of the waiters head. She twisted slightly to the left, raising her hips and snapped her head back. Her mouth was open and breathed a short whimper. As fast as she had allowed it, her opened mouth sultry look changed to a laugh and pushed his head back saying,

Alex: Ok dude, I think you got it all!

She shook her head and looked up at me.

Alex: (looking at me) Ok buddy, you owe me one, give me your shirt, I am soaking wet and sticky.

I peeled off my shirt, handed it to her and she wiped off her tits, what surprised me was that the waiter and I were both standing in front of her, she was still sitting on the stool and leaning back. She looked at me, smiled and spread her legs wide open, slowly she wiped her legs and pussy off and threw my shirt back at me. The motion was more of a tease then a necessity to wipe up the liquid.

Alex stood up and put on her skirt, she fixed her hair and put on her top. Alex walked over to me and gave me a huge kiss. This meant so much, it was a non-verbal way of reassuring me that she was mine.

Alex: (looking at the waiter) I assume the last couple of pours were on the house?

Waiter: (laughing) Actually they were more on you!

We returned to the party but I could barely focus, it was strange but Alex seemed unfazed. No strange looks, continued to sing, dance and chat with other people at the surrounding tables.

When we arrived back at the resort, I was rock hard, I started the conversation,

Ian: Look, about tonight.

Alex cut me off saying,

Alex: I had a lot of fun too, I trust you aren't mad?

Ian: Hell no, I just wanted you to know I love you and would never force you into anything you didn't want to do.

We started to kiss, I removed her shirt and skirt but left the panties on. I kissed her body and could taste the sticky remnants of our crazy night. I went down on her and ate her pussy slowly, she was soaked. I could tell she was horny and figured she was wet from earlier. She told me to take the panties off but I didn't want to, the image of another man licking her pussy was too hot, So left them on as a reminder. It didn't take Alex long to cum, she loves being eaten out, but tonight she moved around a little more then normal.

I rose up and tried to put my cock in her, she said "wait not yet", she rolled me over and knelt between my legs. Alex grabbed a hair elastic and bound her long flowing hair into a ponytail.

She started to suck my cock, slow at first and then bobbed up and down at a good tempo.

She whispered,

Alex: You like it when I suck your cock, don't you?

I asked her if she like getting her pussy eaten and she responded, which time, just a minute ago or at the club. I couldn't believe she was brining it up.

Ian: Well, both

Alex: Yah I loved it.

Ian: Which time?

Alex looked at me and pulled my cock out from her mouth, she licked my shaft from the base to the tip and said,

Alex: Well, I liked it when you just made me cum, but earlier was pretty exciting too, it was dangerous and a different kind of sexual.

With that I pulled her up and started to kiss her, she reached back and directed my thick hard cock into her pussy, she lowered on top of me slowly at first, making a grimace face while she whispered,

Alex: You're huge tonight, that must've been fun to watch.

Once she worked my cock in to her, she picked up the tempo and came once again very quick. Her legs quivered from her second orgasm I rolled her over and plunged my cock as deep as I could, the penetration caused her to let out a grunt and I started to fuck her hard, I felt like I need to exude my manliness.

Alex: Cum in my mouth, I want to taste you.

With that I hit my limit, I pulled out and moved up to hover just over her tits. I grabbed her hair and tugged her head to one side, Alex opened her mouth and I let out a sigh of relief as I shot a hot load of cum into Alex's mouth. Some hit her lips and even on her chin, Alex licked the remains from the head of my cock and even used her finger to direct the cum from her chin to her mouth swallowing every drop.

We are already planning our next trip.

Funmag
Funmag
65 Followers
12