Touch of the Ocean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes softened, but had that look of sadness. "I'm taking you to your world now, Travis. I believe you are strong enough to-"

"Oceana...I don't want to go back." I said.

Oceana heard my words, and was surprised at them, but also a little skeptical. "Travis, don't be silly. You're not meant to live down here. Your world is so much different than mine. The gifts you've given me are wonderful and I will always treasure them, but as you've said, they don't work down here. How do you expect yourself to work down here? You cannot just throw your old life away, and live down here, we're just too different."

"This has nothing to do with my old life. I shouldn't even be alive, Oceana..." I replied. "There is only one reason I am alive today, and that is because you saved me. Oceana...you may not realize it, but that means so much to me...I don't want to leave you. I love you..." I said it. I finally said it. Those words hit her like a rock and I wasn't sure what she thought right there. So I continued speaking. "I know we're different, I know we come from different worlds, but I don't want to leave yours. You've become a part of my life, and I don't want it to go away. My old life is gone. This place for all I know is just like Heaven with you. Please Oceana...don't make me leave you..." Oceana bowed her head and let go of my hand. I felt myself sinking and so I managed to get myself in front of her. I put my hands on her arms, and looked at her. "Please say something..."

Oceana looked to me, there was a look of confusion yet I could see a hidden happiness behind her. "Travis, the truth is, I have such feelings for you too...you've showed me a new world, and I wish to learn more about it, but...are you really sure you'd sacrifice that world to be with me? Would you even be comfortable?"

I didn't even bother to answer. I just looked into her eyes, before I put my mouth over hers. I gently suckled her lips and pushed my tongue into her mouth. I'd been wanting to do this for a few days now, with every kiss she'd given me, and though I could see her eyes widen at my actions, I was relieved when I saw them soften, and just give in. I felt her webbed hands embrace around my back and I felt us both sinking toward the seafloor not too far away from us. Her tongue against mine was just amazing. The taste was sweet and I could have mingled with it forever, but I wanted to show her more.

After a moment, I gently broke the kiss, and we just stared into the eyes of one another, before I said once more, "You saved my life, Oceana...please...let me show you how much that means to me...I know there are conflicting thoughts from us both. We are of different worlds. But I want to be part of your world. Let me show you..."

We were different. For a long time, as I contemplated these thoughts, the thoughts drifted in and out of my mind. If humans actually did know of mermaids, could they coexist? Was this reverse tale of The Little Mermaid really possible? Would a human willingly give himself to a mermaid? How would humans view such an activity? How would other merfolk view a mer engaging with a human? Would it be accepted? Strange? To me, it didn't matter anymore. I loved Oceana. She just said she had such feelings for me. Of course...I was unsure if we could engage in certain ways, as it was a mystery to many humans just how merfolk...procreated, but I didn't care. I just wanted to be with her...

Oceana smiled at me, and asked, "How do you mean?"

I got closer, and kissed her softly on the lips. "Let me show you..." I said in a watery whisper. "Please..." I said.

Oceana smiled at my words, and to my pleasure, she whispered back, "...show me..."

My heart leapt at those words, and as we sank, I turned her back to me, and just began to gentle stroke, and massage her neck and back area. I heard her softly moaning as my hands began to touch and rub her back, in a gentle massage. She turned her head as if to try and see my, and I just brought my face toward her neck and shoulder and gently began to kiss it. I felt my boots hit the sandy bottom of the seafloor amidst the large kelp forest, and I moved my hands a little lower, careful to avoid her gill slits. I heard her gasp softly as my hands graced her sides, gently. I moved to kiss her cheek softly, and she gently and slowly moved, just bathing in what I hoped was pleasure.

She smiled as she felt me continuously kissing her, and I blushed and felt something stimulating as I felt her tail slowly wrapping around my legs. I had no idea that she was so flexible with that tail. Despite wearing jeans, it felt smoother than I could imagine. But I felt her tail unravel as she turned her body to face me, and she planted a kiss on my mouth. I took a watery gasp, as I met hers, and closed my eyes, and just continued to stroke her sides. I could feel her gorgeous white and light blue hair brushing against my face with the currents of the water, and I gently brushed it to her side, as if I were petting a cat gently. Our tongues mingled, and played with one another, and I coaxed a few soft moans, which sounded divine out of her. She was just so gorgeous.

As we kissed, I worked up a little courage, to take one of my hands and move it up. I wanted to make her feel good. Her breasts were right there. Pressing against my chest. I moved the hand up and my finger just gently grazed one of them. She broke the kiss as it happened, and gave out a stimulating gasp. At first, I was a little scared that I had done something wrong. Was she uncomfortable? But she took my hand, and placed it on it, as if telling me to do it. Her eyes were closed and her body was filled with pleasure. I didn't ask twice. I took a watery breath, and began to gently rub the skin of her breast with the tips of my finger, to give her a small tingling sensation.

Honestly, I wasn't exactly sure if this would work or not. One thing that I hadn't said was that I'd never been intimate with another woman before. I wasn't really in a rush to be as such, and I had never expected my first session of intimacy to be under the ocean, with a mermaid of all things. So I was very much acting just on pure instinct. Unsure if whatever I did would provide stimulation or not. It was a learning experience. But part of me would have it no other way. This whole experience was just amazing. The feel of her skin, her kisses, everything paired with the feeling of the water all around me, in my lungs, and the fact that I was alive in it all provided some small stimulation for me. I don't know how, but I didn't question it.

She gasped at the feeling I gave to her, and she got closer to me as I continued to gently rub her breast, and kiss her shoulder and neck area, gently suckling the skin, massaging it with my tongue, and just bathing in her gasps and moans in pleasure. I took a bit of a watery breath before I decided, to just sink a little lower. I went to my knees, and lay Oceana down in the soft sand. I lay over her slow squirming body, which looked so graceful and full of beauty on in the water.I kissed the upper chest of her body, before I went lower, and began to kiss, and suckle the area outside her breast. As soon as my tongue touched the area of her breasts, her tail squirmed underneath me, and brushed my lower groin area. I was still clothed, but it still stimulated my member beneath. I could feel myself wanting her more and more. I heard her moan and I continued to kiss and suckle the breast, until I reached the very tip of it. I suckled it, my tongue played with it, and I bathed in her moans of pleasure as she stroked my short hair and held me over her chest as I continued to work them, kissing, suckling, and massaging the other with a free hand.

Oceana moaned and squirmed as I worked, and I just shut my eyes as I began to kiss and play with both of her breasts, and just make her feel as good as I could, before I began to feel something...cooler down below. I stopped when I heard a moan come from her that I'd not really heard from her before, and then I realized what I was feeling. She was...aroused. That answered my question. I wasn't looking at it, but she had an opening. I smiled in my head, because that meant I could try and make her feel more pleasure than I knew perhaps.

I took the opportunity, to move my hand down toward the area, and I began to feel her tail. I'd not felt her tail before, and though in appearance there were scales like a fish on her tail, to the touch, it felt nothing like that. Her tail was cool, and very very smooth, almost like a dolphin. It was smooth, slick, and I could just picture myself hugging it and getting that feeling all over my body...it felt amazing, and I was just gracing it with my fingers. I began to massage the area, feeling for a slit. Oceana felt everything and her tail began to wriggle and squirm beneath my body like nothing else. She moaned and gasped with each touch and massage, and then I felt it. It was cool to the touch, and my fingers gracing it, made her moan loudly.

I heard the moan, and I just lost myself. I weakly kissed her skin, but focused on that area below. My fingers traced the outline, and probed the insides, slowly but surely digging in. A sea of moans and heavy breathing followed from Oceana. I looked up to her, as I rubbed her insides, and sucked on her breast, and I asked, "How...how does that feel?"

She gasped again, before I heard her answer, which made me blush heavily. I feel something poking my tail..."

I immediately stopped what I was doing. My fingers weren't so much "poking" her tail...something else was. She could feel it. I slowly sat up, red in the face, "S-sorry, was I making you uncomfortable?"

She opened her eyes, and sat up to meet me. "What? No...that felt wonderful, Travis...but...it is strange that..."

"Strange that...we're different?"

Oceana giggled and said, "N-no...it's strange that you...you're wearing so much of those garments."

I blushed. I was once again reminded that I had pretty much been clothed the entire time I'd been down here. I moved to take my jacket off, but then I paused. I remembered the reason I wore these clothes. Humans weren't pretty to look at. I could look at Oceana all day without a single piece of clothing. She looked so natural down here. She looked normal. Like she belonged. Me...I'd be like an apple in a barrel of oranges. I wasn't the prettiest guy to look at. I was pale, where she was colorful. My body was pretty dang hairy and rough where hers was smooth and pleasant. Heck, even the inhuman features she had; her webbed hands, fins on her arms, gills on her chest, the whole aquatic tail was beautiful on her. I looked in her eyes. "Should...should I undress?"

She smiled playfully, as if she were sensing or reading my emotion and fear, and said, "Don't be so afraid..."

"It's not that I'm afraid," I replied. "It's just that as much as I love you and want to be with you, I...I feel rather ugly compared to you."

Oceana heard my words and giggled playfully. "Travis, long have I been curious of your kind. Long have I wondered what they really look like...how they feel, how they react...when you fell into the sea, I brought you to my home. I was hoping you would be okay, and I was hoping I would get to know more about you. I would love to know more than what you've already shown me..." she said, before giving me a reassuring gently, and soft kiss. I felt that kiss and found myself playfully nibbling her lips and returning the passion, before she broke it, and sat there waiting.

I realized that if we were serious, she wouldn't mind what I looked like. I slowly nodded, and stoop up on the sand bed. I took off my blue plaid jacket, and grey hoodie, letting them float down onto the sandbar. I then removed my black t-shirt with a bit of difficulty. I'd never actually undressed under the water, I have to say it's quite weird. Your clothes almost stick to you, probably because of the pressure, but I managed to get the shirt off and let it sink to the sand. I then sat, and brought one of my legs up. As I began to untie my boot, Oceana took the opportunity to swim around me in circles. I was only half-naked, but already she was taking in fascination. I worked at the laces, and I felt her cold webbed hands drape over my shoulder, and run across my chest. The hairs on my chest bristled, and I took a watery gasp at her touch, but relaxed.

She continued to touch me and examine me as I removed the first boot and sock, before moving to the next one. She lay her head on my shoulder as she continued to rub and touch me all over, and her tail draped around the area I sat as we sat there. I removed the second boot, and sock and stood up, with a bit more ease. With the weights of my boots gone, I floated up further and sank slower. I stood there on the sand, and unbuckled my belt, sliding it out with ease, before I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Oceana drifted around to the front, of me, looking up from below my waist, wondering what I was hiding. I saw her eyes, and began to slide my jeans down with a bit of difficulty. The water saturated fabric was rough and didn't seem to move that much as I slid it off, past both my feet, and I let them sink off to the side amidst the scattered remnants of my other articles of clothing.

My boxers remained. Man oh man...

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, felt the top of the boxers, and began to slide them off. I knew full well she was looking at me, and I knew full well, that I had boxers on for a reason. Now the most beautiful being I'd ever met was looking at that area, straight on, and I didn't know how to feel. My face was probably beyond red at the moment as I felt myself lose balance and sink back a bit as I slipped my boxers off. I slowly opened my eyes, and she was right there. My manhood stood erect, as if it were saying "How do you do?" to the mermaid's face. Her webbed hand was extended, and before I could think, she gently grazed it with her fingers.

It throbbed at her touch, and I gasped involuntarily. She giggled at it's movement. "It's so funny looking..." I blushed even deeper at that statement but before I could reply, and just said, "Not in a bad way, it's just that the shape of our kind, the male area is shaped differently...yours is...longer."

I blushed. Now I knew my manhood was nothing at all special, but I couldn't even begin to imagine what a merman's girth could look like. It just sounded like she was praising me for some silly reason, but all I could get myself to say in reply was, "It's not too...weird...is it?"

She touched it again, and I felt myself gasp and felt my length twitch at the touch. She wrapped her webbed fingers around it and she began to massage it. I began to breathe deep, taking in big lungfuls of water, and pushing it all back out as she worked my member. I squirmed, my legs, brushing her tail, the hairs giving a brisk sensation to my head. I moaned and grunted as she continued to rub it, and my eyes went wide when I felt her tongue lick the shaft. I didn't know how to react! Was she comfortable doing that? It felt wonderful, but I just didn't know how to feel.

She licked it again, and began to suck on the tip of the head, slowly pushing herself on top of it. I gave a gurgled moan, and felt my lower body squirm. I was now laying flat on my back on the sea floor, my knees getting pushed up as I lay there in ecstasy. My worries began to slip away. If she was comfortable doing this, why couldn't I? I let her do what she wanted. She was the one curious about my body. Was this perhaps just a way of learning?

She continued to work wonders with her mouth over my member, and my member throbbed and twitched with everything she did. I couldn't take much more! Everything was just so pleasing, and my body was beginning to send me signals of an incoming release. What was I supposed to do? I groaned a little louder, as she continued to work her tongue all over my girth, and I began to claw at the sand. I tried to push myself up, only succeeding in performing a weak pelvic thrust, and I grunted a bit, and I found myself actually holding my breath despite being able to breathe as I felt the climax get closer and closer...and...

I heard her cry a bit in surprise. Oh man...

I finally breathed again, and I opened my eyes. She no longer had my member in her mouth, but she was eyeing it. I took one look at it and could feel and see why she was surprised. It was pumping the white seed into the water, and I blushed in embarrassment. I really hope I had not just released into her mouth. "S...sorry...did I just...you didn't get any in your mouth did you?"

She looked at me and shook her head before replying "It just surprised me...you didn't take long to release..."

I blushed and said, "I guess I got excited..."

"Are you okay?" she asked. "Should..should we...stop?"

I immediately heard myself say "No..." I swallowed hard at those words, before I added on. "Oceana...I...I want you..."

She heard me say that and she smiled, but asked, "Are...are you sure?"

I just finally sat up and pulled her close for a kiss. I may have released, but I was still up for more. I wanted to give her all I could. We kissed passionately, and I felt her tail drag along my legs and groin. My girth slid along the length of her tail, and I moaned at the feeling through our kiss. Her tail against my manhood felt fantastic. Divine. We continued to kiss as I felt her tail slide along my still...pretty wet manhood (and not just because of all the seawater around me). She broke the kiss, and smiled, before she grabbed my hand and took me up.

She took me up passed all the kelp and far above the sand bed. The sunlight in the water got stronger, and I could see all the ripples and waves up above what was now a much calmer ocean than the one I had fallen into. We stopped and she said, "This was where I found you."

I smiled a bit and despite being fully naked, for the first time, I didn't care. I could have swam up twenty feet or so and broken the surface, but...I had drowned, and I now decided I wanted my life to be here. I treaded the water with her, and smiled. "And this is where I will say how much I love you Oceana...I want to stay with you..."

She smiled and embraced me, and I kissed her passionately. I felt my member brush against her tail and I gasped as I felt our bodies wrap around each other. I wrapped my legs around her hips as we floated there, slowly sinking back to the bottom of the sea, but slower. I kissed her deeply, and began to move my pelvis, trying to find her opening. My member brushed against her tail. The head of my member, sliding all along her smooth tail provided me with stimulation and pleasure. If I could, I would just drag it all along her tail , but I wanted to give her pleasure too. I moaned a bit at the feelings I got, before I felt the slit right at the head of my sheath. It brushed the area and Oceana gasped. I took a small breath in as we floated there, and felt my legs loosen, as I tried to get in position. She looked into my eyes, and whispered, "I'm yours, Travis..."

With that, I began to slowly push my member inside. I found her opening was decently smaller than I would have thought, because though her insides were naturally lubricated, giving my member an easy time entering, I realized that her opening wrapped tightly around my shaft. We sat there gasping and moaning softly as I slowly pushed in. Her insides were pleasantly cool to the touch. I didn't know how I felt to her, but I guessed it was somewhat warm for her, as she gasped and I heard the words "...so warm..."

I pushed in more, anchoring myself to her body, before I felt a little resistance. I wasn't in fully, so I didn't stop, but I didn't force. I continued to press against her body softly and I felt my member push past the resistance. I heard her yelp a bit, and I realized that I must have penetrated her. I sat up and ceased moving. I looked at her concerned. "Are you okay?" I asked worried.