Touch of the Ocean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped and breathed heavily before nodding. "Don't stop..." she said.

I hesitated and rubbed her shoulder a bit as I sat on her tail, slowly sinking into the depths with her. But after a moment, I leaned forward again, and continued my entry. I pushed and found myself going further in, without much difficulty. Her insides began to wrap and massage my member eagerly, and the pleasant cool touch wasn't going away as they wrapped and massaged my length. I continued to push further and further into her until I could go no further. I felt the back of her, and I heard her moan in pleasure.

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her passionately, before I withdrew my pelvis, slowly, before moving back in for the first of many thrusts. The cool seawater combined with her cool insides were just a recipe for pleasure all over me. I was breathing deep as I pushed into her, feeling her insides work and lather my girth with pleasures beyond my wildest imagination. This was Heaven. I had drowned and was engaging myself with an angel of the seas. I thrust into her again, feeling her, and drowning in a sea of her pleasured moans and gasps.

I felt her webbed hands grasp my arms as I thrusted in more and more. I bit down on my lip as I felt her tail wriggle and squirm beneath me, with my shaft still buried in her folds. She wasn't so much swimming anymore, as much as she was just wriggling as we sank, bathing herself in the pleasure I gave her. I gave out a soft gurgled moan as my chest pressed against hers. I ceased thrusting as she squirmed, as her movements threatened to remove me from her body. It wasn't a big deal, but her movements caused some pleasure for myself as well. The inner walls writhed and wrapped in so many ways against my manhood, and it felt amazing!

I resumed thrusting shortly, beginning to pick up my pace as we began to sink a bit faster, our bodies in a diving form. I gave watery and gurgled grunts with each new thrust. I found it strangely difficult to engage in this kind of activity underwater with her, because there was little to no anchoring. There were times, my bare legs, were just awkwardly kicking, trying to get some sort of footing, to push deeper into her, but with her constant squirming, she was able to help me as well.

We sank past the kelp deeper and deeper, and I kept thrusting into her as best as I could, grunting and moaning in the waters of the sea, and occasionally kissing her, or her breasts. I felt my body turning over to the point where she was over me. The sunlight was dim, but against her backside, she looked beyond divine. I gave another thrust as I began to feel my climax slowly returning. She kissed me gently as I moaned and thrusted into her again, kicking awkwardly again to try and find some anchoring. I thrust into her tail again...and again...

It was coming. I gave a gurgled grunt, and tried to fight it off. I wanted this to last as long as possible. I gasped and thrust slowly into her again, and I felt my shaft begin to release its full payload. Oceana moaned loudly as I released into her, and I felt her insides begin to coat my member with a fluid that felt almost like I had stuck my girth into a cool refrigerator. It was beyond pleasant, and I was no longer moaning, as I was just breathing deeply, taking in lungfuls of water one watery breath at a time. The inside walls of her slit continued to massage my girth, greedily milking my length of the seed I was depositing, and I couldn't even find words to describe how it felt.

It was just...heavenly...

I thrust weakly into her again, trying to give her everything I had. But the afterglow was starting to come into play. I felt weak, spent, and I didn't know what else could follow such an experience. I felt my back hit the sand bed, and I just stared into Oceana's eyes, my girth still buried within the folds of her tail, and we lay there just catching our energy. I suddenly felt extremely tired, and I was eager to simply sleep on my old familiar mound of sand in that cavern. I felt my manhood begin to slowly retreat from the slit of my precious Oceana, and I moaned one last time as the tingling feelings reached my mind, giving me that last bit of pleasure. I breathed deep and looked into the eyes of Oceana.

"That...that was..."

Oceana smiled and kissed me, and though I eagerly accepted it, though, I was a little weak to give her much of a kiss back. She gently broke the kiss, and said, "You should rest, Travis..."

For once, I didn't even think to protest. I simply said, "...that sounds wonderful..."

I felt her webbed hands scoop me up, as she kissed my forehead. I felt her start to carry me, and I began to drift into a deep sleep, my mind still in the afterglow of the amazing experience I had just had...

...

A couple hours later, I woke up. I was back in the cavern, on the sand. I smiled at the familiar setting. Sure it wasn't like the land, but it was becoming more and more like home. A place I could very much settle down into. I sat up and quickly realized I was still naked. I had half a mind to look around for my clothes or cover up, but then decided against it. I guess it was fine. There were no other people around here, and...well...my lover had obviously brought me back. If she wanted me to dress again, maybe she would have brought my clothes back. She had taken off my glasses, which were off to the side, but I grabbed them and put them on, before stretching out a bit.

I smiled, remembering why I was still down here with my lover. She'd saved me...I was more than happy to give her a small favor back...

"You feeling okay?" I heard her ask. I turned, and there she was. My mermaid. My Oceana.

I smiled and said, "I feel great." She smiled and kicked her way over to me, and I eagerly accepted a hug from her, before kissing her. We kissed a good minute before, she gently broke it, and whispered to me, "Thank you for staying...and becoming part of my wonderful collection..."

I laughed a bit at that last part, but replied, "I am more than happy to stay here..."

She smiled and kissed me deeply, pushing me down to the sand, and getting over me, her tail once more brushing against my girth. As we kissed I breathed deeply, wondering if we were actually going to get intimate again so soon after consummating our love not that long ago, but I didn't question it. If she wanted more, I would be more than happy to give her more.

Her tail brushed against me, and I gasped at the touch, before moaning her name.

Oceana smiled, kissed my forehead, and whispered, "I love you, Travis."

"I love you, Oceana..." I replied, wrapping my arms around her.

She smiled and got closer, beginning to rub her tail against my groin and manhood. I gasped at the touch but let her go on. I closed my eyes as I prepared to dive into the sea of ecstasy that was now before me. I could really get used to this...