All Comments on 'Touch Sensitive Areas'

by kitty_siam

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Change of plans

No longer will I opt for scans. Now it will be pat downs! Nice story.

kitty_siamkitty_siamalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Abandon Scans

Perhaps TSA will wonder why the pat down lines have grown so long ;)

- Kitty -

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

Because of this story, I think more women will be asking for a pat down instead of the scanner. I will most definitely consider it. I would first have to see who's doing the patting:)

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
A Policeman's Lot...

k_s, so you are to blame for all the omen choosing the patdown. Going in with a hopeful expression, cuming out blissed out!

By the way, you get higher doses of radiation flying upper topospheric routes then you ever will from the body scanners.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 7 years ago
Where are the stars?

I'd like to give four.

Dennis_TBL69Dennis_TBL69about 7 years ago
Very sweet

Would be a nice follow-up in the near future.... With both sisters... Thank You In Advance..

kitty_siamkitty_siamabout 7 years agoAuthor
Very Sweet Reply

Sorry, this is a one off. It was never meant to be anything more than a short story. It was just something that I put together on a long flight between Atlanta and Narita. I prefer to write long multi chapter stories. The one that I am currently working on is at 25 chapters and growing.

~ Kitty ~

Dynamohum25Dynamohum25almost 2 years ago

Well there sweet Kitty, this was a pleasure to read and stroke to. Your sweet somewhat innocent but candid writing style just adds to the eroticism of this work. I’d love to get you rubbing on my knee while bending you backwards so I could suck on those hard nipples of yours. =:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous